Actual Meta thread

How can we bring back the anons on.the smaller boards that left because of the infinity next shitstorm? Do you think rebranding the site back to Holla Forums.co would help?

I am mad board kike deleted my trips. DAMN YOU MARK.

MARK MARK MARKY MARK, I FUCKING WIN AND I WAS GOD DAMN RIGHT, FUCK YOU AND YOUR TEAM OF PARANOID LOW TEST RETARDS IN YOUR SPECIAL ECHO CHAMBER.
ROB is finally gone, as I predicted and mentioned, that ROB being (other than a few shitty threads) gone for a year was a good choice that ROB has made to suppress the cancer, but now he has gone full chemo and decided to get rid of himself due to feeble reasons.
Go play onechanbara z2 chaos you fucking retard, but this isn't the end of ROB being over, there's still traces of 4am threads but thankfully they're now purged. I also haven't been scouting out for waifu wednesdays, comfy threads or rabbit cancer which the rabbit monthly threads have now subsided into /a/ instead, but are more or less getting mixed criticism. But that fucking shit stupid fucking retard quest thread is so god damn boring and not about VIDEOGAMES, but muh fun threads that are fucking boring and eat ass, wow fucking nice meme culture that you want to preserve fucking jew.

Things are getting better but the board owner is still a fucking jew retard faggot piece of shit and his monkey crew diluted with paranoia are still a problem, because HOW FUCKING RETARDED DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO CARE ABOUT STUPID SHIT THAT DOESN'T EXIST BECAUSE WHOWAHOAW I SAW A PATTERN ON AN ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD, BETTER BAN I DON'T CARE ABOUT INNOCENTS BECAUSE I SAW A P A T T E R N.
Fucking retard

why is he so perfect

This isn't an "official" meta thread, so I won't sit here for a few hours talking about things. but I'll be around for few minutes. Just getting dressed and am going to starbucks for some coffee.

You're welcome?

For the record this isn't me, I would never shave my chest hair, as I believe no real man would ever shave their chest. Unless it's related to a sport, modeling or whatever. Also the manboobs are much to large, while the belly isn't large enough.

Smaller boards are better. Holla Forums as it is now gets a lot of discussion that belongs to other boards while those boards die.

If you were actually there at the time, you'd know ROB didn't fuck off because of Mark but because of Holla Forumstards shitting things up.

i wonder how the outcome of the net neutrality bullshit will affect our userbase?
the "first" exodus was caused by being feeling alienated and angry. though this kind of situation is hardly a 1:1
can we refer to the first exodus as vivian time?

You have to take a pic with a timestamp to prove it isn't you.

thats gay.

yeah, ROB even thanked me for my support. honestly I feel at fault for what happened. I gloated and that resulted in an autism shitstorm which lead to the death of those threads. What a damn shame.

I don't think anything will change, with or without Net Neutrality. I've made this argument before, but Daily Stormer had to go dark web because of Google and Cloudflare. This is especially fustrating when they also support ISIS and CP distribution websites. Either way, we're fucked.

Well technically it's not the 1st exodus, but rather the 1st major exodus. and honestly I see no reason to change what its called, but call it whatever you want.

But that's sickening, you hipster fucking filth

They have better hot chocolate than Dunkin Dounuts.

Nice.

so what happened with mr roboto anyways?

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mark and all the jannies for their effort in keeping this place running. I'm not gay

You fucking faggots deleted the Boku No Hero Academia thread even though there's a teaser for a fucking game. Fucking vol monkeys pieces of shit.

I know but there's no other way to prove it man.

Absolutely zero, since Holla Forums has already been blacklisted by Google. Most people don't come here via search engine.

>>>/oven/

im so glad you stormniggers are disappearing

remove mark and his anus lickers
it's the only way to save this place