Persona 5 is still triggering feminists

archive.is/z650f

Other urls found in this thread:

fudco.com/chip/deconstr.html
exhentai.org/g/982245/04fcefa537/
joker-arewethereyet.tumblr.com/tagged/the-chronicles-of-starving-artist-yusuke
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't see why you're making this thread if not to convince yourself this game was good.

Also

*pig noise*

They really wanna rub their pussies to some good ol' yaoi huh? Jesus.

Isn't it the other way around? Did this idiot even play the game?

I bet the desert scene triggered them.
The Ryuji getting attacked by homos did trigger them as well but the desert scene was probably crossing the line.

Holy shit they won't stop getting mad at this game!

They still won't give it a rest,
Especially since Connor getting his job application rejected by Atlus.

Nigger, you have no idea.
And poor Ryuji is their main object of obsession for some reason

He is still alive or did he an hero after being humiliated for his pathetic attempts at trying to start a narrative?

Its kinda both ways tbh. She has the power in the classroom but you have the power outside the school.

They're too weak-willed to commit sudoku.
They'll threaten to kill themselves, but they'll pussy out like the cucks they are.

I made this a few hours ago derived from another post. Posting for relevance.

Sometimes I feel pity for Holla Forums, but then I remember what they are and the only mercy I wish to grant them is a swift death.

He's so easily asspained, he's pretty much the biggest lolcow since Anthony Burch and Randy Pitchford.

Connor is my personal lolcow.

They are shocked people hate them.

>Defended Fates's shit localization by (((TREEHOUSE))) "saying just learn Japanese"
Connor and other sjweebs need suicide

Holy shit I didn't think it was possible to lack so much self awareness

You should never feel pity for them.

How much soy do you have to consume to do this much damage to your brain?

Didn't she rape him with no lube whatsoever?

Again the self awareness is strongly lacking.

More then humanly possible

They don't like anything popular that doesn't perpetuate their intersectionalist fantasies. And given that series like Persona seem to make the worst degenerates come out of the woodwork, this isn't really that surprising. I actually like Persona but I would never reveal this to anyone just to avoid the possibility of running into one of these types of people.

Why do they not understand that we just want to play video games, or at least just shitpost about video games?

No they really fucking don't.

It's almost like the intended audience for this game was Japanese teenage boys/young adults. It's almost like the developer knew this and didn't want to alienate their main audience and not gamble on pleasing 0.1% of the population.

Japanese society actually expects you to grow the fuck up and stop being a faggot.

Yes, how strange a game assumes everyone is straight when faggots and the rest of the freaks make less than 2% of any given population. Do they think every city in the world is San Francisco?

It's almost like they don't know all the fujoshit stuff that Japan shits out on a regular basis.

How do they manage to breathe unassisted?

They seem incapable of understanding people don't want to hear their bullshit, or that they destroy everything they touch, and when you tell them to fuck off they kvetch about phantom Nazis.

They think everything must appeal to them and their wants.

The soy helps them.

Funnily enough the best trans character in a video game that iv seen was in an Atlus game somewhat linked to the persona games.

I'm going to regret asking this, but who is this faggot and why is he somewhat relevant?

Here and nice dubs.

He's the soycuck that made a page criticizing the translation of Persona 5. People quickly figured out he was full of shit and that it was a psyop by the left trying to shame Atlus into letting them "fix" the translation of the game and make it more kosher.

How about cool characters that are pleasant to look at? No one feels entirely "represented" by this cast, because we don't live in anime fantasy Japan. It's not supposed to represent you, it's supposed to be fun escapism. We all secretly (or not so) want to live in a world where everyone is attractive, young, and not black.

Fuck off, Shlomo

You could completely ruin her life by telling the authorities she's a teacher part timing as a whore.
Yes she's technically not slept with anyone yet but do you think society would give a shit?

Seems feminist aren't the only ones triggered it seems.

You'll fit in one day, user.

Jeb, is that you?

Thanks. The funniest part was that Atlus completely redid the script for Persona 5 to make it good. The game ended up being delayed by months and everyone assumed they were culturalizing it, but then the owner of Atlus came out and said that there would be no difference between the Japanese and English versions.

In otherwords they delayed the game to remove the SJW crapfest and it sold like hotcakes.

These SJW translators are getting btfoed a lot lately. Mostly because they can't do their job in the slightest. Let me give a good example
These people seem to be coming to the conclusion that SJWs are bad for Business. Even Square had to watch 8-4 like a hawk to make sure they didn't SJW up Neir Automata after the outrage at them localizing (why not just hire someone who you can trust is a mystery).

Only company still doing this shit is Nintendo with Treehouse and they officially give zero fucks about their customers, so that's not changing anytime soon. From the press conference they had Treehouse translate live, it is obvious Treehouse can't translate for shit.

I kinda agree how the game disconnects with kamoshida trying to abuse ann but you still can fuck her and atlus sells models and merchandise of her because they know people jack off to her.
But maybe they shouldn't play wish fufillment waifu sims

isn't Anthony Burch involved with a Persona short film or some shit? Purse owner sounds pretty cucked tbh

Why aren't videogames abandoning their core audience to pander to less than 1% of the population? Don't they know that being on the right side of history(TM) is far better than not going bankrupt?

thats why I said kinda

Big surprise there.

Man, she's really good at getting under the skin of these cucks.

That's what most here on Holla Forums think happened, it would explain why the first 10 hours seem a bit off or why the Sjws lost it so hard.

He is super salty 24/7.

People speculated that the reason why it got delayed so much in the west, is that they redid the localization. Perhaps they realized that the game would sell well, but only with a good translation/localization and that they couldn't just give it to some random no name studio. Others said at that time, that the game did so well in Japan, that they could afford the extra cash for a better translation. Sadly I have no source, and while I think there were articles back then about this, most were just rumors and speculations.

With Persona Q2 I expect more salt to flow from these faggots if Atlus decides to do the same thing as P5 with the localization.

I think they hired some sjweeb translators who did the first ten hours and after they saw treehouse tier shit they put all hands on deck to fix shit.

Seeing how positive the response was to P5's localization (outside of sjweeb circles) Atlus is most likely going to stick to the in house team they have.

What a time to be a alive.

I know this isn't what the thread is about, but who cares tbh. I have never played any SMT/Persona game. Say I want to get into these games, where do I start?

You can emulate everything up to 5, though the emulatable ps2 version of 4 is inferior.

Makes one wonder if the faggots here made this article.

They're pretty much all self-contained in terms of plot and characters, so you can start wherever you want. People usually recommend Nocturne for mainline. If you're here for the love and friendship simulator then Persona 3-5 are the ones you want.

They're returning to NoE for Xenoblade 2. Suggests they realise something was wrong with X.

What is this disease in the western world where these wastes of life can't leave things well enough alone and let a video game simply be a video game and not write essays justifying themselves being failures at life, constantly trying to "subvert" or discover the "symbolism" behind the most mundane shit possible.
I used to laugh at people autisticly wasting years of their lives trying to prove that sponge bob promotes subliminal gay messages and other garbage, but now i just want to murder them.

I think Digital Devil Saga is a better place for beginners, as it has a larger emphasis on story, and doesn't deal with more complex things,like monster fusioning or negotiations, but the battles still remain the same.

That being 8-4kids, I honestly think Nintendo doesn't give two flying fucks about doing anything well localization it's just they don't want another Fates or X backlash.

You have to understand that this vile ideology is all they have in their miserable lives, and the ideology demands they infect everything with it and use it to spread it further. To a leftist a game is not just a game, it's not something you play to have fun and challenge yourself, it's just another tool to spread propaganda, and if it's not spreading propaganda it needs to be destroyed for challenging their pathological wish to control and pervert every aspect of human life.

And yes, you are correct in wishing them dead, because a bullet between the eyes is the only way you can ever make them stop.

persona is trash

To be fair SMT has always been very open about the perils of Jewry.

Jesus I just want these faggots to fuck off.

As someone who started with Digital Devil Saga no it's awful to begin with. The press turn mechanic makes way more sense in Nocturne where everything is much more customizable. I quit the first level of Digital Devil Saga and didn't go back into it until beating Nocturne.

Another case of "muh representation". Why do they always want to play as themselves in a video game? Are they that narcissistic?
When I play Halo, I play as the Chief, I'm not the Chief in real life.

There is no LGBT representation.

What's the point in laughing at a literally who? It's like going to a bar and laughing at everyone who slurs their words.
Good job, dumbass.

When can we start talking about videogames instead of identity politics bullshit

in b4 you either laugh with us or you're one of them. I hate these faggots but holy fuck this is nothing new.

I really wished we could ignore them but if people are not pro-active about dismissing them and dissenting they will parrot their minority voice and companies will listen

When leftists stop trying to shit up videogames.

Jesus those comments.

I don't know. I can't even arsed to think whether we need a world wide economic crash or a genocide of all leftists to be rid of that bullshit.

A genocide would fix things.

Not if it backfires and they can hide quickly enough or win over some cuckhold who is willing to stop the "evil" genocide. Remember the last time a non muslim country tried to do such a thing?

Who gives a shit about some blog poster? Also how the fuck is some idiot who only watches anime an authority about Japan? You can literally do whatever you want in private. This fucking retard has obviously never even heard of Okama pub either. Shit even one of their television celebrities is a transvestite sumo wrestler

In 5 seconds I counted over 20 threads about video games. Why don't you go to those? Because it won't prove your point? How about you make a thread than about games you want to talk about and let people that want to talk about this stuff do their thing?

Economic crash would be the most effective, these people clearly don't know what it means to work so they'd never be able to survive in a non-welfare survival state of existence.

If someone can look at Batman and say "yeah, that's pretty much me" I have to wonder what the hell is wrong with that person.

I remember when Brianna Wu suddenly started identifying herself with Batman because she was fighting Gamergate.
So yeah, that kind of person.

Fucking trannies

I mean, Wu is a guy with daddy issues and a lot of money from his parents.
Also >she

He also thinks he's Samus Aran.

criminally unchecked trips of turth
SMT has always been very politeistic so it's beyond obvious they would despise the tyranical megalomaniac semitic gods
To my knowledge, abrahamic cults are the only monotheistic cults in the world

Mombot is a neckbeard posing as a japanese housewife. I'll let you do the math as to the reason he ends up hurting whatever cause he joins.

IIRC the parents cut him off after he blew away $200,000 on an animation studio or whatever it was. Last I heard he was married to some Wall Street chink that apparently abuses him regularly.

Is Lala Escargot even confirmed to be a tranny? I didn't get very far into Ohya's S. Link but i just assumed it was just one of those "Manly Looking Middle Aged Woman" stereotypes.

go away connor

It really makes you think that suddenly, somebody is shitting on mombot in a thread about feminists sperging and then soon after that, someone brings up gamergays.

If you apply for the part-time job at the bar, and Lala asks you if you have any questions, one of the things you can ask is "Will I have to cross-dress?"
The answer makes it pretty clear that Lala's a dude.

Kill yourself, goon.

What makes it worse is that the very people spewing this bullshit and trying to tie and influence everything to be about them and their ideology no matter the form of media and escapism are nothing but pawns to more (((evil))) groups and organizations, who would kill the ones spreading the propaganda they want everyone to believe and follow without so much as a snap of a finger. They would be more pitiable if they didn't actively try to silence, demonize, and otherwise yell at anyone giving any sort of criticism of "their" movement.

Jordan Peterson articulates the problems with the current left. Be careful, though, he subtly places post-modernist ideas into his lectures, although he says he's against them. A strange guy, I'm not sure if he does this consciously or unconsciously.

Surely by chance.

I wonder how salty that faggot is that Atlus still hasn't sent him a job offer.

Wasn't there a sperg who went (119) posts in a thread using that?

Apparently he applied and was denied according to

There have been quite a few (100)+ NOT AN ARGUMENT anons throughout the years.

That second post is interesting. I always wondered how leftists deal with the fact that the only people that the people most inclined to adopt their ideology are low-IQ third-worlders. I always wondered if they ever actually respected those that follow them.

You will never (((localize))) games for Atlus, honey.

He seems really asshurt and "coincidentally" shows up when people are making fun of sjweebs and other cancer.

Very.

Just tell me one thing, did you honestly think that nobody was going to give you shit for what you tried to pull with persona 5 while only a month before that telling people to "le learn japanese xd" if they had a problem with FE localizations?

Weird how Gamergate is brought up when people were talking about SJWs/Feminists being triggered by Purseowner 5 and mostly by the guy who hates it to begin with.

It's okay, maybe Connor will finally off himself if we just starve him of (you)s since he loves them so much.

It seems to be a consistent theme, hopefully he's also the fag that hates that weebshit keeps appearing on an anime imageboard.

If that's the case, I have song for that faggot. Mark should embed it when the real translation of YS VII gets released.

What was it called, DARVO?
He's going into the reverse phase now.

Don't see much sperg outs like these often.

Every fuckin' time.

Old-timey okama who clearly does it for shits n' giggles. Has a clear man's voice in the last S-Link event (those are always fully voiced).

And holy stromboli! They're STILL booty blasted that they didn't get to pozz P5?

This nigger is MAD.

Right, because the majority of gamers are totally mentally ill faggots.

I guarantee that a sixteen year old convicted felon feels more ostracized by Japanese society than a fucking faggot does. More proof that this dumbass didn't play the fucking game, I guess.

There's tons of fully realized, strong, capable, beautiful women with varied personalities and motivations in the game that are characters first and fuckables second, but that's not enough. We'd better make Joker a queerpanstranssexuallesbian with a bow and arrow because they always fight with a bow and arrow for some reason to correct this horrible mistake!

I'm so sick of these people.

Nothing is ever enough for these people.

The absolute destruction of western civilization and the total implementation of the ideas of marxism is enough.

No it isn't, after they do that they'll start to eat each other

In some cases, quite literally.

When are these fucking advertisers going to stop?

Not everyone talking about a certain game is goddamn shill, you paranoid sped. How many months ago was Persona 5 even?

He's just a Boomer. There's only so far any of them can be expected to go.

only two types of people hate Jordan Peterson, SJWs and retarded MGTOW

What does punk rock mean anymore and why does it seem like punk is synonymous with absolute pussies?

That was a requirement? Who fucking cares top kek. I'm a stupid retard who didn't even take calculus in high school and I liked Half Life. I don't need to be a scientist to play as Gordon Freeman. Fuck me I think reality is really like enders game or something and we're in a simulation designed to enrage us enough to become super killers when it's time to fight aliens in the galactic war.

Waste of dubs m8

I think he's just a product of his learning environment. He's a Canadian intellectual. I doubt he's even doing it on purpose. He's been wonderfully devastating to the leftist stranglehold on popular philosophy, though. I'd take a hundred more of him if I could get them.

He actually apologized to the MGTOW crowd for insulting them, which I found refreshing. I don't have a horse in that race, seeing the appeal to both sides, but it's nice to see an ideologue be able to retract a bit and the whole situation not devolve into a repentance tribunal like as happens on the left.

he apologized for calling all of them weasels but still said that majority of them are cowards and that they are setting a bad example for future men

Yeah, which I still disagree with. Besides, what the hell does he know? He got married to his highschool sweetheart. As far as I know he never even had to date around, nevermind deal with traumatic romantic severance. I think he's failed to attack the problem at the level of the individual. I sometimes put the situation in perspective for people by saying, truthfully, that marriage is more likely to ruin your life than playing Russian Roulette with three cylinders loaded. The odds are that bad.

I'm still pleased that an honest apology and withdrawal can occur without an angry mob following, though.

being a MGTOW at age 40 is understandable, being MGTOW at 18-20 is pure stupidity and you are setting bad examples to future men who are growing up, also it doesnt help that alot of MGTOW are literal faggots hiding under the MGTOW movement to hide their gayness.

Also people should focus on other Jordan Peterson's work instead of that minor MGTOW incident.

Why the fuck can't Twitter tell you the reading direction of posts? (Or just add a fucking timestamp.) I hate playing guessing games.

The earlier you realize 3DPD isn't worth it, the better.

This article was obviously created simply to advertise Persona 5 by drumming up "controversy". It's the Hatred approach.

Agreed.

It's working though. I stopped playing P5 early after I bought it because I found out my dog had died in the early morning and nobody had bothered to tell me (I just assumed she was sleeping somewhere out of sight.. .which I guess in a way she was…) and I was told while I was playing it and just never felt good while playing it. I never knew the game was triggering SJW's, I might play it now just out of spite.

Practically on the same level as being a cuckold.

I agree with their points, but the asshurt doesn't help. Makes me want to roll my eyes.

I don't want to force yaoi into everyone else's games. I just want a good yaoi game.

Holy fuck, kike enoch was spot on. Leftists really are infactuated with the word folks

Teacher has two jobs because she is being blackmail by parents relatives that blame her on the death of her student
MUH GAY PEOPLE PROBLEMS ARE MORE IMPORTANT!

It's nuclear deterrence, she works for a prostitute company, and she's also your teacher. There's an even power balance because you can both fuck up eachother's lives at any point and the actual weirdness only comes from the age difference.

absolutely nothing wrong on dating a qt boy!

It goes on and on.
But for some reason, being a faggot is more of a misfit than all the shit these characters went through.
Seriously, these SJWs need to be gassed.

Quality over Quantity. Quality of threads has gone to shit since neogaf exploded.
All the threads with high PPH are identity politics, memeshit or barely vidya/shitposting.
You're not very bright if you think thread count is equivalent to videogame discussion.

Shitty women aren't worth it. You're too young and too cut off from regular society, ie the society around you outside your house, to realize exactly who people are. You think insanity is the norm, basically, but it's just your perception since you haven't actually met too many people. If you were to do something, like say, get a job, you'd see that the majority of the world is sane and your fears aren't based in reality.

Don't be like that. Those poor predatorial pederasts had no chance catching a track n' field star. The Shibuya gay community is hurting.

Thanks OP this shit was a good laugh

Literature criticism. Demonstrating "cleverness" through trying to read between the lines of works and then justifying how you're not paranoid and insane.

I doubt anyone will read this, but this is lit-crit explained by some comp-scis, so it should be intelligible to the mentally healthy and fucking funny too. fudco.com/chip/deconstr.html

Sae doesn't even approve of this.

Haven't even touched the surface honestly

This game's about injustice, and loads of this shit is actually pretty common in society, not just japanese society.

Yeah, pretty much. Video games have never been a "high IQ" hobby, so most people that post here are just average at best. Nothing wrong with that, it's a board for video games so if you know video games you don't need to know much else. I think the idea of Holla Forums controlling Holla Forums to be laughable since the turkroach can barely even control his own garbage fire let alone take over other boards. It's just the usual crossboard shitflings. You get the LARPers on and the shitposters but whatever.

If Holla Forums weren't a bunch of lazy niggers they'd probably have this place beat in under a week.

No, that's called public assassination.

Also what better way to ensure the next generation's goodness then having your own kids?

Lawsuit. The word is lawsuit.

Why the fuck do I always click the spoilers?

I'd rather an enhanced version of P3.

fuck off fag

I want him to play VIDEOGAMES with me and then dick my ass hard while using magic to shrink my dick to grow his and his ass, then smother me with both. VIDEOGAMES

Because you have to know whats in the box

What were the images? They're gone now.

GO TO SLEEP

It's because these faggots thing you don't need to be strong to us a bow so it's a great weapon for women. Now if nothing else it illustrates their retardation perfectly because you actually need to be a strong motherfucker to fire a traditional bow and having tits would also get in the way of that as well. Bows are basically the worst weapons for women but retarded SJWs don't actually know anything about archery so they assume because it's a ranged weapon it's better for women.

You forgot about fact that Holla Forums is fucking retarded and they are unable to hide themselves well.

who said you have to marry a 3DPD to breed? Just donate your Caucassian sperm to every single sperm bank you see!

This site was so far off everyone's radar, that I can't help but wonder if the kool-aid chugging staff that run it went out of their way to start dropping the link everywhere in hopes of kicking up a shitstorm and attracting some drama and potential long-term followers.

There's also Scott Adams if you want to know more about the cognitive dissonance that the left has going on lately

Nintendo didn't use Treehouse to do the newest FE game after the Fates fiasco. I don't know if Treehosue did Warriors, though.

8-4 is just as bad.

Since D&D there's been this misconception that bows benefit from dexterity and agility instead of strength. I guess most developers still go with that because of balance issues, no excuse for artists though.

Explain? I always thought that Okama were just cross dressers, that they liked wearing women’s clothes but knew full well they are men, gay men, so I think I know now. I always assumed that Japan had very little in the way of trannies.

Yeah. They didn't inject (many) memes into Echoes, so it wasn't as insufferable as Awakening or Fates in the dialogue department. That said it would be better if Nintendo would get a proper in-house translator full of people with no prior affiliation to the Treehouse. Or they could just clean house and hire new people who actually care about video games.

With the Japanese, Everything is a Jojo reference.

Sauce please

exhentai.org/g/982245/04fcefa537/

Thanks lad
I'd suck your dick if I could

In D&D 3.5dexterity usually only affects accuracy, more powerful bows use strength for more damage.

3. Not-safe-for-work pictures are allowed (including loli), but only if spoilered. If you are not sure whether something is safe for work or not, err on the side of caution and spoiler it. Porn dumps (3+ posts with spoilered or unspoilered NSFW pictures) belong on >>>/vp/ or any other porn board of your choice.

cobalt hidden 3 minutes Holla Forums Created a new 30-minute ban on Holla Forums (#28627) with reason: Rule 3

how about you familiarize yourself with the rules before enforcing them you hotpocketing faggot? i swear i dont know where mark picks these power-thirsty hotpocketeer morons, probably at the local mosque.

Just screen for leftists and never hire them for anything. These people are poison in any type of endeavor.

synagogue, more like.

These people are such a small minority, the fact that they are able to exert so much influence is infuriating. The majority of people who identify with these mental illnesses aren't even what they claim to be. They simply use it as an excuse to garner attention.

Hahah holy shit. These people shoehorn their slop into EVERYTHING.

Gamers, the ones you tried to "kill", are still here, and we don't give two fucks about "minority rights" or whatever they call it nowadays. For all the shit these troglodytes talk about capitalism, they seem to lack a fundamental understanding about supply and demand. God fucking damn it I hate these people.>>13865286

heh

They sure think highly of themselves don't they? Quite the masterminds taking on those ebil nahtzees on the anonymous video game board of 3000.
I'm starting to see what Hitler meant by "Untermensch"

mp4 related

I forgot to spoiler, forgive me.

Mark is more jewish than muslim.

You gotta hand it to Holla Forums, they know how to consistently fuck up.

What is this.

Holla Forums's board owner.

I guess it will forever be impossible for these people to understand the difference between the telling of a story and a personal fantasy.

Proudly sucking his (((master))).

Bring in the fire please.

Which is it, you dumb cunt? I'm gay as fuck and I can identify with the character just fine because being gay isn't my sole personality trait you identitarian fuckwit. YOU don't represent ME.

Can we stop marginalizing the negatively polarity folk.

I am of the opinion that games with a create-a-character mc, especially those with romance options, have done some damage to the industry

Thank God Japanese developers aren't completely staffed with retards.

Oh shit just imagine some bitch going to a sperm bank in the hopes of a white babba and 9 months later some half bike thief breaks out of her womb.

I imagine since the 'it's ok to pozz load everyone' law in Cali passed they'd do some shit like that, make the donor's race an unknown and then unleash a foul plague of brown.

I was just about to post pretty much that exactly. If it weren't for the fact that this handful of brain damaged retards controls almost all game news sites, the Japanese wouldn't be getting the mistaken impression that these people represent western gamers.

The big companies like the ones that released the above games definitely are staffed with retards. Most people will claim this isn't censorship because the companies did it of their own volition, but ask anyone who lived behind the Iron Curtain, and they'll tell you that the worst kind of censorship is when people do it to themselves.

Not that I would had the option been given but i'm honestly surprised you couldn't date Yusuke.
He seemed really fucking gay.

Is that actually real?

i mixed the words up, my bad.

he's not gay, he's just an eccentric hipster "artsy" autist. hell i'd say he isn't even that autistic, he's just sheltered because of the events in his life.

I guess that makes sense.

Yusuke isn’t gay, he’s just an “artist” and what happens to artist when you replace the “r” with a “u”?

Not as gay as Yosuke from P4

I don't think he's even a hipster. He's just isolated as fuck and high-minded without knowing how to show it.

You can't afford to be a hipster on his budget anyways.

If he was a hipster, he would look like pic related.

You see, that’s what gets me. Everyone always thinks that Kanji is the closet gay. Kanji always comes off as the “delinquent who doesn’t want anyone to know he likes unmanly things” archetype. Granted, his dungeon does make it seem as if he is secretly part of THE GAY COMMUNITY, but still.

Yosuke isn't gay either, he prefers robo girls.

I see this shit every other day and it never fails to disgust me. I cant even last more than half a second when watching that.
I dont even think I will click on spoilered videos on this entire site anymore. Fucking thanks for that Holla Forums.

yeah, to be a hipster you need a trustfund from mommy and daddy, but his mommy and daddy are DEAD, so it wouldn't really work.

shoop the glasses, the mohawk, the moustache, and turn the pink into blue.

its american yusuke.

I can think of some other group.

i don't hate him, i just think he's wrong.

Welp, at least some lefties can have fun, even if they can't find it in video games.

except on the jews* tbqh

Everyone in the group has a touch of the 'tism. Like that part in the ship where they all start fights because the stupid fuckers couldn't stick to the script when talking to a freakin' cognition. Also Ryuuji can't take two steps without screaming "PHANTOM THIEVES" in the middle of the street.
I want a Persona game where you train the the party AI by smacking them in the back of the head. Go Pavlov on those assholes.

Friendly reminder that that isn't just a faggot hipster.

That's a guy that works at the fucking NSA.

he's probably the bitch boy of all the homosexuals/pedophiles working in there. he must reek of cum from everybody in the office.

dude, Peterson is downright semitophilic. He goes to bat for them hard. Try to cut back on the borderline hero worship there champ.

He is lying. He hates the jews - I can tell by the way he is talking. Any person who says he is a fan of jews and how great jews are is either lying to himself or to his audience - and the jews know that too, especially the zionists.

It's just his job depends on sucking jew anus or he will be booted from colleges and universities and they stop mentioning him.

This is true user. Only an intelligent race could mastermind such atrocities and not be completely eradicated for committing them
So yes Jews are intelligent
They are not, however, virtuous and have no regard for any of us on their path to domination or whatever it is that their end goal. That is why they need to be destroyed

It's also illegal to be anything else in his country, so we don't really know.

Here's the thing I was looking for.

Half of Yusuke's chatter lines in Mementos state or imply how dirt fucking poor he is.

joker-arewethereyet.tumblr.com/tagged/the-chronicles-of-starving-artist-yusuke

Stopped reading there; opinion discarded.

The Current Year

IT’S THE CURRENT YEAR!!!!!

Seriously?

Mark we're being raided.

Was this article written just simply because the MC is 100% straight, only romances women, and has a sexy selection of pussy available to him? (Unlike the bisexual protagonists that have become the norm in western rpgs lately.)

The entire point of the shadows was a parody of what they saw their own issues as. Kanji worried about being gay because he was attracted to a reverse trap and liked sewing. So, his shadow came off like a flamboyantly gay guy. It doesn't help that the game refused let up on that joke even after making it clear that he is attracted to women. Kanji fucking zones out during the bikini contest, iirc and continues to crush hard on Naoto.

Like what? I have yet to see this in any lecture and I've seen many of them by now.

Can any of you actually point out where he is ever wrong? I've never heard any valid criticism that isn't some retarded "BUT THE JOOS GUYS!" statement.
Every time I ask anti-jbp critics or shills I never get a real answer. so give it your best.

For fucks sakes, why do retards keep bumping these things? Everybody already knows rabid social justice warriors are bad, we don't need a thread about it. SJW outrage threads are barely vidya related anyways, since normally the discussions on it are always about identity politics and not about the content of the video game in question.

Just get back from >>>/cuckchan/

8/v/ is Holla Forums, kill yourself cocksucker

hi /leftycuck/
no (You)'s for you today

Back to Holla Forums. It's where subhumans like you belong.

fuck off Holla Forums, nobody cares about your false idols and "saviors"

fuck off retard, this is Holla Forums, not Holla Forums, it will never be Holla Forums, and we're having a P5 thread.

No, we're having a thread about how your ilk tried to ruin the game for everyone. Keep up, cuck.

i'll just leave this here

No, user. They are totally our greatest ally and only want the best for us. We're lucky that they're ruling over us. Only a jealous xenophobe could ever disagree with intellectuals such as yourselves.

Sort yourself out, bucko. :^)

Peterson has jarred thousands out of the self-fellating pleasure cruise of postmodernism and there's nothing you can do about it.

nobody cares about your god Holla Forums, get smoked

Time to leave
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>/somethingawful/

Pathetic.

Reliance on Post-modernist ideas (and post-modernist based science), although his reluctance of naming the Jew for what they are is understandable. That isn't a battle you want to fight alone. His understanding of religion is also influenced by post-modernism.

I think you have to be retarded to not understand the Jewish problem.

There is no such thing as too much discussion on something as destructive as SJWs.

Man someone really wanted to shit this thread up.

The reporter wasn't worried about getting murdered. She's was removed from the case involving her partner in a company coverup and given a huge workload to keep her distracted. There wasn't any threat of murder at any point.

The running joke isn't that he's poor it's that Yusuke has no idea how to manage his money and is constantly in a shit spot because of it. He's always spending money on artist shit.

I thought they moved their subversion plans off board?? like onto their discord. Guess they're too dumb to know we can just go to their board and see all the retard.

every mod is a whore

You are directly implying with this sentence that jews being a problem is somehow not a valid criticism. Peterson singing their praises is a bad thing, and he does it so emphatically and to such an extent that it goes beyond just pretending to be a good goy so he doesn't get shut down.
Another thing to keep in mind is that he makes massive amounts of money from Patreon. Last number seen was over 65 grand a month, and it went up past that right before he made the value hidden. He has a heavily vested interest in saying the things he's saying. Even if he's right and being genuine on the majority of things he says, we cannot ever shake off the yoke of jewish nepotism and corruption with people like him rising as the supposed paragons of "our side" within the Overton window. This should be fucking obvious to you.

At some point we need people to call out the jews. We can't simply keep going with people like Alex Jones, Milo, Jordan Peterson, Molyneux, Spencer, and whoever the fuck else consistently avoids the jewish question. The common argument is that these people are a great gateway redpill, but when they start accumulating like this, controlled opposition is anything but good. People start idolizing these faggots, and when they hit the point wherein they're redpilled on 'everything' except the jews, these aforemention idols will deflect away from them, and the people will listen to them because "they've always been right," as you yourself have just used as an argument. So when they say "jews are great guys, they aren't the issue," people like you who claim they have a great track record will go along with that because they won't see any reason to question them on that particular topic.

The holocaust scam isn't smart, you fucking yid. It's just beaten over your head because they were "victims" and you're an ebil nadzee if you say otherwise. It's pure doubling down on a racial scale.

videogames

Have your kike leaders delete this thread. You definitely will at this pace.

One would expect "secret" plans to be a bit more obscure but this IS Holla Forums we're talking about.

So yeah, back on Persona.

Okay so nothing then. JBP stands unbreakable as always, thanks for reaffirming.

You just restated what was said earlier without citing any examples or proof.

I'm not even sure where to begin with this post.
it reads like :
>The jews are the only people that do x
How would you even begin to prove that it is literally ONLY jews that ever do anything bad without looking like a full-on 1488 autist? You know other people are just as capable, right?
I tend not to even reply to posts like this because 10 years ago it used to be jokes and now people like you just seem like the type of idiot who came in and thought he is good company because holocoaster and hitler memes.
Sorry if this perspective offends you user, I just don't see it any other way.

Kike detected. Put the shotgun in your mouth.

I love all this Persona salt. On a semi-related note however, I was also promised plenty of salt from these things over Nier Automata, but I haven't really seen much of it around. I'm dissapointed over that because I was looking forward to it, but I suppose the salt overflow from Persona will satiate me for now.

What?

Your refusal to make discussion doesn't do you any favor, since the guy who you just shook off made many valid points.

It is entirely beside the point. The original issue is that you were singing Jordan Peterson's praises and claimed you never saw any real criticism. I gave you real fucking criticism, and then you move the goalposts. This isn't about your political opinions, it's about explaining why blindly following Peterson like an idol is a bad thing, and that's what I gave you.
Ironic in that you don't directly counter the critcism I gave of the man himself, you just flip to a larger more general issue of whether it actually is or isn't the jews.
No one should idolize peterson, period. All the rest of your post sounds ridiculously shilly and retarded, and I'm glad other anons are calling you out on your idiocy.

You got owned you stupid sack of shit. It's time to pack up your bags and go back to whatever shithole you crawled out of.

How will the goons ever recover?

I look up to the man because he's helped me see things better. I exercise more regularly now, among other things which I'm improving on. This doesn't mean I idolize and think he's infallible.
Why don't you make a case as to why jews are the problem? Concretely, I mean. With citations up the ass. Today, not using "oh but 'they' were kicked out from everywhere in the middle ages for not integrating".
Give me solid reasons why I or jbp should be against all jews for being jews. Something in the their DNA that makes them, inherently, an enemy to all mankind.

The 1917 Bolshevik revolution. Killed millions of white Christians. Hitler cited this as one of his reasons.

As opposed to the original here

Thanks for outing out Holla Forums as not even playing video games, and you fucking faggots come here just to try and spread your propaganda. Video games exist thanks to, and are continued to be made by, capitalism. Your ideology is not welcome here. At least Holla Forums wants to get rid of the SJWS and the kikes. You fucking cocksuckers offer NOTHING.

You're on the wrong side of history. Not only will you be shamed, but you probably will have a bullet between your eyes.

Nobody is going to debate whether or not the Bolsheviks were jewish, nor what they did.
Does this mean they represent all jews? What about Freidman (which is also hated quite a bit) who was the opposite? Do you think that the Bolsheviks represent jews, or that they are an exception?
I can hate them with out, in turn, hating all jews.

Yes, you stupid piece of shit. They're demons. Look up Black Cube. They love Satan.

I'm not going to write you a book, that's been done. If you're critical enough you can lurk Holla Forums in order to better understand things, or begin to start following some breadcrumb trails, a few of which I will give you. I expect you will not, because you already have your mind made up. Anyway, a few things to get you started.

1. The whole reason Hitler even became a thing is because of what the jews did to Germany after WWI. Germany was winning that war, then the jewish establishment stabbed the country in the back, and to add insult to injury that absolute travesty known as the treaty of Versailles came along and raped the country. Know who represented Germany at that treaty? A jew. Know who else was representing on of the enemy countries at that treaty? His jewish brother.
2. Look up the Balfour Declaration.
3. You can prove this to yourself by doing independent research: Hollywood was created and controlled by jews (something they've admitted to many times throughout history) and use it as a method of pushing propaganda for agendas they want. They also own and control all mainstream media. This is a bad thing because jews are insular and act in their own interests at the expense of anyone else. They will push, for example, propaganda about needing to have fewer children because of global overpopulation while also advocating for the acceptance and tolerance of illegal immigrants who come here, don't pay taxes, and have a half dozen children.
4. They control the central bank of almost every country in the world (specifically, the Rothschilds). The Federal Reserve is actually unconstitutional.
5. The holocaust is a lie and is one beaten into every white civilization from those in power in order to guilt trip whites into allowing jews to be a protected class free of criticism. Criticism of jewry is antisemitism and that can't be allowed, now can it? Also, holocaust denial in many European countries is illegal. The truth does not fear investigation, flat earthers are not jailed, if questioning something is illegal then that should be a massive red flag for you.

That should be enough to get you started if you genuinely want to understand why "Hitler did nothing wrong" is not an ironic meme.

Yet you're here, denying the Jewish Question and completely avoiding rebutting user's arguments. All that you have learned is to be a good little goy.

I honestly don't know. I mean, I have no clue why you should be suspicious of the Jews, not like their whole history is one long chain of pogroms and persecutions by virtually every nation, people, faith and ethnicity on the planet… oh wait.

Remember when he received death threats from a Jesus Hotline-esque fictional character

Before I post again:
Why does the Action/Reason section of the list not show any reasons and only shows actions 'Jews expelled' or some other variant of the same thing?
Also thanks for the derail ban you faggot mods. I'll sage this time, happy?

I have no idea what you're talking about—I'm going to assume that you're a kike that wants to make everything seem confusing.

Kill yourself fucking kike lover

It was really straight forward.
Try reposting the list then so i can highlight it for you.

quiality post user, here's a (you)

You have to own a gun before you can shoot anybody, you overly emotional feminized twat.

Reminder that these tumblrfats loved the shit out of previous personas and would probably love this one too but aren't allowed because the feminist mandate has come down from on high to hate this game.
The cognitive dissonance must be deliciously excruciating.

you are missing out

Nice thumbnail, faggot.

Now I fully understand what Adachi meant by bitches and whores

Adachi was right.

Speaking of overly emotional feminized twats, kike spotted.

Bad goyim you have 20 shekels removed from your account for that blantant hate speech

Can you be any more obvious? What a farce.

>>>Holla Forums

lol

RIP thread

There may be an answer to MGTOW, but it's not JP