4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite third person shooter?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOL!

GTA SA

Can't think of one that I've played.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Tried to play yugioh forbidden memories but this game really doesn't hold up to nostalgia. Feels more like rock paper scissors than yugioh.
At least I know my craptop can run ps1 games now.

I hardly play those.
There was an old series on the PS2 called SOCOM that was pretty good so I'm going with that.

Day off tomorrow. Work was shit. Mexican coworker gave me 20 bucks to scrub the floor. My gf keeps sending me pics of her ass.

Splatoon or Ghostbusters 2009.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Uh, does ME1 count?

Is that PS1?

Just jumping in to say that I've done nothing wrong. Don't come to the board, you aren't welcome.

San andreas is pretty comfy. How goes fam

Whats good in the hood monica

How goes user

Post pics

I don't know if I'm flattered or not

Fuck off.

You lied about shitting in the shower tho.

Mercenaries, probably. That or wildlands. I don't care what anyone says, sniping people through windows in a sprawling town is fun as fuck, especially with hiw yueg the game is.

rdr you fucking faggots

Holy fuck did I cry.

Come on

How goes user

Glad I'm getting a kikestation 4 so I can get rdr2. How goes user

Went to church. They had a substitute priest come in this week. He is from romania. Very interesting guy. I bought a book from the church. Burnt my tongue. Eventful day.

We come from the land of the ice and snow,
From the midnight sun where the hot springs flow.

Hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new land.
To fight the hordes and sing, and cry.
Valhalla, I am coming.

Fuck, i've been listening to the immigrant song for two hours now and i feel fuggging amazing.

Life update: still single, gonna lose some weight, and i've got a programmer guy that is working on a basic city builder that i can fuck around with. Delicious life, life's good, went out with guys yesterday watched a movie and ate, was comfy, but man, Antwerp is a hellhole to navigate.

But what if I did?

Work was boring as usual. Had a conversation with a coworker about Fallout and Donkey Kong Country while waiting for calls to come in. Surpringly despite that he said he liked 3 and 4, he wasn't a braindead bethdrone like I expected.

How'd you burn your tongue?

What for?

I played GTA 3 when I was younger but I never finished. Still the only third person shooter I think I've played anyway.

Well there's the problem, you didn't play duelist of the roses.

Extremely hot potatoes.

MDK or Deadspace.

Nigger, how the fuck did I know the PS1 comment connected to that game?

Cry for what?

it's a lose lose situation for you tbh.

Fallout 3 is better than NV

I'd rather play roses but I know for sure my laptop can't emulate ps2 games.
How goes user

F

I FUCKING LOVE CITY BUILDERS AND NOW I CAN BUILD A CITY BUILDER WHILE I BUILD A FUCKIN CITY MAN

I don't even remember what I did today besides playing about an hour of Mr. Shifty. I feel like with more polish it could be as good as Hotline Miami. Fun but not enough variety in how you approach enemies.

No taste.
Eat ass.

Brad.

Does GTA even count? I see it as a more of a goofy sandbox.

No it's fucking not.

tbh

Man, I have a soft spot for Binary Domain. My favorite would have to be that or Prototype.

Spent half an hour getting Skyrimjob mods and then just ended up unistalling everything. I've got better RPGs to play anyway. Still waiting on my damn PS2 Memory Card to get here so I can softmod my baby girl. Fuck Thanksgiving.

Those orthodox books are really expensive. The one i got was 25 and its 35 on ebay. I gotta get more money.

WRONG

Brad who?

I've been trying to get the wii's usb loader to work with the 3tb external hard drive I got on black friday but it's been no dice so far.

Brad Armstrong.

Is it compatable?

What is b8 for 200

Nigger what is this?

How goes user

Are you making a game or is this your own personal thing?

Ok heres what you do, find out where she lives, find out the route she would have to drive to get to wherever you guys are meeting. Then you steal a large truck. You ram her while she is driving to the meet and you dump the truck somewhere. Make sure to burn it to eliminate evidence. Ganbatte user

its been a mentally exhausting long weekend with the roommate drama, I kept to myself today, literally didn't see them at all, went out and drank alone for awhile, took your guys advice and tried to be more forward with this girl i've been talking to on tinder. I tried to be slick and get a phone number and move this train along but somehow the conversation steered around that. I dunno if i simply got curved or shit missed what i was throwing out. The conversation was still going and actual conversation not "ohh" and "haha" replies kinda shit. So i dunno where i stand right now. gonna drink some more damn wine right out the bottle till i'm sleepy and enjoy this 4am since i'll be too busy to join for a solid week or so after this

vanquish was the first that came to mind, max payne 2 would be up there as well

Nah, fuck you, leatheehead.

My plan was to just move it to tomorrow. Failing that, I'm a student at the college where she works so there's always Monday.

i'm making a game, nigga.

YOUR TASTE A SHIT

Is this a real newfag?

Which GTA games are worth playing if all I have is a PS2 and a PC? Also do tomboys make decent mothers, or are they only good friends/fuckbuddies?

I bet you're a fatass too. I don't mean that, user.

All GTAs except for 4 and 5 are good. tomboys make for amazing mothers

Whats wrong with thanksgiving?

Pretty sure it has to be formatted a certain way

At least you tried fam.
What you doing this week that you cant come?

What job does she have? Did you bang a teacher?

shiiiiiiiiet

How goes user

Mornin everyone, how you guys all doing?
Pick up anything from the Steam sale?
I picked up Ys Origin, Ys I & II+, Trails in the Sky, Speebot, and some other stuff.

I manage to save my fucked up run in Trillion just now. With some finagling and careful movement I managed to defeat Trillion using Ashmedia. That leaves four more endings to go now.

Also started playing Senran Kagura Shinobi Refle. It's great shit. I wish I wasn't missing whatever the story is, but when it comes to progressing/massaging Asuka it's pretty straightforward stuff. It has hand-holding/massaging too. I wish Yozakura could be put in as a DLC character.

tough to say for sure. Binary Domain and Lost Planet 2 are an easy tie though. Still haven't played Vanquish though. It's sitting in my steam library.

normalfags can be a bit surprising at times

Tomboys would make great mothers tbh.

The wrestler?

It was in a completely different line.

You on good terms?

GTA 3 VC and SA are good. Also tomboys are best.

Eh, you know, I'm suspecting I'm either having internal bleeding or I somehow raptured my asshole, no homo sex, though.

The moment you decided to spit out this word in order to represent any concept you are familiar with that it coukd be tied to, you fell off the path of decency or reasonable proceedings.

it's a bastardized version of what it used to be

She's a security guard. Far as I can tell they mostly just open doors when the teachers are late.

Yeah but I have a girlfriend and she got upset when I bought an onahole, so this would be a big issue for her.

tomboys are best girls in ALL REGARDS, but honestly no comment on the motherhood thing, I'm not interested in that part of responsibility when it comes to women yet. I wanna believe in all the fun stuff a couple can do before that first

also GTA is overrated as a whole, play yakuza 1 and 2

I don't think i'm out of the race but i'm not sure either
work nigga

Beats me. Somebody named it earlier in the thread so i thought that it was a viable answer.

I haven't seen any confirmation that it's not.

Yeah, but even after I have it formatted as WBFS the program tells me to format it as WBFS.

don't you have kids to molest somewhere?

Format it to FAT32

SA is by far the best. Play it on PC for better handling and mods

New screenshot time?

Why do you suspect this? Is your stool black or red?

That'll be my life soon

If shes still replying then you still got a chance.

It would hurt more if it was true.
I'm actually a skelefag

I can agree with you there.

Some women don't deserve love, user.

Someone explain why people go for that kind of relationship, isn't it unhealthy?

Did you cheat on her? Or was this way before?

nice taste

You'd think this shit would've been in from the start.

hey lads
computer's been crashing a lot lately. time to build a new one, finally and stop putting it off.
realized i've lost control again. need to clean my room and get control again. So the cycle goes.

been playing lots of pillars of eternity, trying to beat it so i can move on to another game.

Metal Arms: Glitch in the System

never played LISA the painful, have you?

Which part? Opening doors? Attending college?

Oh, I'm a dirty cheating scumbag.

How good of a computer are you gonna build?
Whats making you lose control?

All women deserve love, or else they turn into feminists. they never had their daddy's love

Not much except cleaning afterward

You too?

OK, but you're not allowed to do that if it's over 2tb big. Thing is I do have a 2tb external hard drive on me, but it has a lot of shit that I want to keep so I guess I'm going to have to spend the next hour or so transferring data from one hard drive to the other. Are you sure that's what you have to do?

Blood on the toilet. The stool is red, it has the blood over it, so it's probably a rupture in the asshole or somewhere close to it, but I have this pain in the stomach, maybe it's just suggestion. God I hope it's suggestion.

Maybe not, but they can go ahead and become fucking spinsters and not cum dumpsters for faggits.

You're god damn right it's unhealthy.

Wii's dont accept anything other than fat32

I'll see if i can carry it further, it ended tonight with her saying she was going to bed but with some jokes relating to what we were talking about and a " :p " emote. hopefully she messages first tomorrow since i plan to spend half my day sleeping

glad you feel me on that, the traditional family is nice and all but why skip right to it, there's plenty to do before "settling"

you too

uh no, and I don't understand why you replied to me of all people about this.

wtf dude?

Some are unredeemable but that doesn't constitute using them for fucking them or the other way around.

OK, thanks.

aye. I didn't play it long today though; just long enough to do three different massage minigames.

I agree. I'm gonna be miffed if Senran Kagura 7 doesn't have hand-holding/massaging and body-massage mechanics.

From what I could decipher using google translate, you massage her hands (whether that be an individual finger or palm) and it triggers some sort of daydream sequence where there's some text and then a massage minigame. One that was pretty cute was where she keeps calling you onii-chan and then after the massage minigame you hear her say "i love you, onii-chan." I HNNNNGGG'd. Pics related aren't that event though. These pics are from the very first one, which has a nice CG at the end.

you've replied to me, haven't you?

Going to apply for security jobs soon

Luckily my folks take care fo that

Suggestion?
If its red then its not internal bleeding, still could be dangerous though. Go to the doctor

What exactly happened when you pushed for a real number?

Get a colonoscopy. You could have ulcerative colitis or crohns disease. I hope you have good health care.

this is true. sex outside of a committed romantic relationship is a waste of time and degenerate.

this is also true

because it's like masturbation but with someone else's generals.

one good enough to play nier: automata I hope at least.
my room's dirty, I eat like shit, don't work out, don't read, am behind on schoolwork, shit like that.

I do a lot of bad things. I just can't remember most of them now.

I hear night security is pretty okay at most places.

This massage minigame needs VR asap

Clean your room and do your homework. The others are fine though.

Thats what I'm hoping

I really don't want nor can. I wish it could be solved by just putting something in my ass and that's it.

hey cunts
I got pulled over for Speeding and cutting off a cop and then got a flat tire, didn't have a spare but at least it's at the tire place and it's not too far away

What are you, a NEET?

Hopefully that works out for you.

RIP in kill. Is it diarrhea or solid stools?

Well they deserve pleasure either

the conversation just kinda fell into a another topic that was on hand, so hard to tell if it was intentional ignoring or my moves were shit

He's a leech, that's been known for ages.

Whew, that looks nice. Too bad it's all mobile gaymen. Only ever got to go play estival versus.

hey newfag, reddit is that way

How do you not know he's a NEET

Do you have hemorrhoids?

How big of a ticket you get?

8 years monica

It'd be nice. Will save up for nippon and more soaplands

You got further though. You always have more chances.

Not my first post, no.

What's the point if you aren't making her preggers or in love with her?

RIP you keep your dick under control

Been watching Time Crisis runs for nostalgia and dealing with insurance companies. Why the fuck have i not made a VR game called "Clock Urgency" and cashed the fuck in.

This user gets it.

You guys got and recommendations for snacks?

I fycking knew /vg/ was a playground of satan.

If I kept my dick under control I wouldn't even be dating this girl. I stole her.

What were your "moves"

Do it.
How goes user

It's a Switch-exclusive with no plans for a western release at that amigo, no VR happening there.

karma you nigger

it's on the switch bruh, it's not cellphone shit

Estival Versus is good shit too though. If you got a PS4 go check out Peach Beach Splash. It's fun.

Teddy grahams. i never thought about the shadows raping the persona cast.

I say drop everything and run. It's how another friend of mine solved everything.

Bagels and strawberry cream cheese

Is the switch region locked?

About $600

nigga

there is none

i mistype, type the wrong words, or forget words all the time when i post.

The switch is region free. That just means they will censor the jap version instead.

I'm usually in bed by now. This is my second time in these because I fucking hate these not-video games threads, but I come anyway because I'm an isolated fuck who can't talk to anyone without them getting lost in translation.

I never read. Though i did just pick up a book today. Maybe i'll stick to 50-100 year old information books instead.

Solid. What makes me think it's a rupture is the fact that the blood is usually only on one side of the stool. It happened by bits, but a whole ago I shat a fucking pool of blood and freaked out. Also, this have been happening for several months already.

Could be, although I wouldn't really know.

I'm more the "let it work itself out" type. Get rid of the fetus and work from there is my plan. I figure I'll probably end up with a kid at some point, maybe from a marriage, but I'll ultimately be single for most of my life.

well too bad that you never made it in time for an actual 4am thread
these are just a hugbox for ritsu

Weeeeeew. Glad I've never gotten a ticket before. I'd be bankrupt

Yeah sounds comfy

F

Thats most of the people in this thread user, you are home

Nope. You can import japanese games and even make a Japanese profile to buy shit off the Japanese eShop. Hence, how I'm playing Shinobi Refle.

that's a nice 2B

Yeah.
Walking home from work through the park I stopped and sat by the pond watching the ducklings. They made a little bit of noise at my presence but for the most part the only sound was the wind through the trees.
Why does time move so fast? I wish it would slow down just a little. Give me a little bit more time to enjoy the moment.
Never played that many. I guess ME1 was alright. Do 3rd person stealth games with guns count?

Very likely a torn anus. Most common cause is having your anus penetrated by a penis during gay sex. Not saying that's the cause of your anus bleeding but if you do get your anus penetrated on the regular, maybe this is G'd giving you a subtle hint to stop.
Could also be a hemorrhoid or ulcerative colitis or something along those lines. Go to doctor and tell him you're shitter shattered and he'll give you the what's up better than any internet user can.

Thanks for having some logic. Have best nip wrestler.

That doesnt sound like my disease. I would still get it checked out.

Congrats, you are now the exact demographic of 4am threads. Best to leave early before you make friends here or something.

I do the same, only when I just woke up, though.

Perish the thought tbh

I'm not a fan of abortion but eh, you're fucked either way. I was talking after the fact to drop and run.

Stop wasting money

Stick a finger in there and see if its all blobby

This is the most depressing thing to me.
How goes user

Feeling fat and sassy, you know ive been here every night for a very long time now maybe i should starting avatar faggin
I work for living dont have time to make vidya. Though i have started trading in crypto currencies. Banking on NXT.

you just gotta find shit that actually interests you to read.

reading and working out are comfy though

those are nice senrans
get any ryona?

you're welcome

for me it is always

Tbh i just want time to speed up to january so i can start school and get it over with already.

I like it here too much to run off.

Remove Mark and Make Holla Forums great again when?

Home is where the heart is. WHERE'S THE HEART!?

No need to worry about that unless some faggot(s) actually want to play video games

"you're welcome" was meant to be in response to

I cant stand fiction books. Even older stuff is boring. A good biography or books with actual information are good though.

Some advice: men on average like non-fiction historical or war campaign books much more than fiction books of any genre.

You'll get banned for avatarfagging, try adding a flag to your posts instead

I like the idea of reading, but its so boring. At least when I read shit online I can skip around a lot and go from reading about one topic to something totally different in the matter of seconds.

Enjoy your last month in comfy fam

Beef jerky. Nothing like chewy protein to sate your cravings. Pricey though. Find a south african butcher and they'll make bintong or something that sounds vaguely like that which is also really good. Saltier though.

Garbage. I want to be comfy but there's always something important that I need to do but don't want to and nothing that I want to do.

only after I pick up the Yumi DLC

No, unfortunately Shinobi Refle only has Asuka and Yumi (as DLC) in the game. I figure they'll add Homura and Miyabi to round things off though.

i feel similar. gotta be reading non-fiction about something that interests me in order to read it.

reading the wrong shit my dude. gotta find books about shit that is super interesting to you. i get absorbed in books about shit i'm interested in and lose hours.

books I find most interesting are ones about masculinity, martial arts, transhumanism, and modern demographic decline.

Aren't you avatarfagging, Ritsu?

Yeah, the one im reading is the history and traditions of the orthodox church. I might be able to finish it by next saturday.

Im gonna do some volunteer work at the church so my comfy might end sooner. I might not be here most days of the week.

is this where all the cool kids hang out?

I don't mean from here dummy.

Technically he isn't, which pisses off Mark.

Yeah, this is the kool kids klub.

4am is always in my heart

What kind of things do you not want to do but have to

thicc

If I wanted a cheap fast food lunch, would Mcdonalds or Wendys be better? I both right next to each other and it's a 3 minute drive from work to get to both resturants. I'm asking because mcdonalds has better fries but wendys has 10/10 chicken.

As if that has stopped Mark from ever banning someone for rule 8

DO IT
Feels good to help people

c-can I tag along, oniichan?

neither do i

Is Ryouna the most lewd from SK or no?

I was 1 fucking km an hour off it being a higher offence too
I looked it up and probably either I'm going to have to go on good behaviour while driving for a year or I'm having a licence suspension

just trying to be a bit flirtier and more forward than my usual stiff self, won't go into details cuz nothing stand out.

I still feel very awkward trying to just throw it out there cuz i'm bad at telling if how i come off to people

Ay fam
I'd rather learn 1000s of random dumb facts

I'm posting reaction images. This is an imageboard after all

I prefer maccas, Wendy's always feels over priced

But that's fucking gay. I'll give it a try.

oh I know, more than two pics and you're done.

Are the fries that important to you?

Wendy's for food quality, shit actually fills you up but isn't a ridiculous mix of calories. I usually just eat their chicken sandwiches, though.

The 2 mcdouble for 2.50 is cheap and fills me up but it cant be healthy. Go to wendys if you wanna live longer.

The work they need done is scrubbing the floors. Its basic work but most people at the church are older and cant really get it clean so im gonna do it for them.

Of course. :^)

mcd's is cheaper and more filling
not necessarily more satisfying though

then read books about a wide variety of subjects.

Probably. You could argue some others are more lewd, but she's pretty overt.

Wew where do you live that they can take your license away for two offenses?

We are going to need transcripts of these messages

Enjoy the AIDs

Why read books when I can be playing video games

something like that

Aye. Soritsu's managed to transcend avatar faggotry. Plus, he names all his reactions "Soritsu's Reaction Image blah blah blah". So it's like filename-namefagging I guess? It's autism whatever it is.

I'd say so. She's openly promiscuous an is a total masochist. Haruka is a good second runner-up for Most Lewd Senran though. Ryona is always begging to be slapped, called a sow or a bitch, etc etc. In one mission in Estival Versus she wants one of the other Senrans to feed her food from a dog bowl.

Wendy's. Better burgers.

Books give you information.

Well, I mean you use the same ones every thread and you have your old tripfag name on them. If that really isn't what avatarfagging is then it's dancing very close to the line.

I wonder if they're angry about designated streets

Well I had a speeding offence a few months ago, neither offence was in the state where my licence is so I don't even fully know how it all translates

Ritsu is avatarfagging as hard as he can without actually avatarfagging.

All you gotta take into consideration is that he is the OP of every 4AM. The avatarfagging goes hand in hand with that.

you won't be getting them, maybe another time if something more worthy of group review comes up

==STOP== fast food like that is not that cheap.
Frozen pizzas can be had for a couple of dollars and can last you 2 meals. Rice and beans are cheap as fuck.

Even scrubbing floors is worth your while if you do it for the right reasons. A good deed is its own reward. Here in the cathedral of misogyny we a discussing the merits of volunteering for community work, making us already vastly superior to the average SWJ

I want to hug the screaming, sleepy NEET.

I already got too much information. My brains about to pop!

Oh then you are fine. That shit ain't federal.

No fun

I'm not American

Work, eat, sleep, take a piss.
Just regular stuff that needs doing and fills up time. To be honest I just want to do nothing but also something. Cabin fever, I guess.

then get chips and maccas and tendies from wendys.

hey is it true that girls can orgasm just from touching their nipples?

I need the excersize and work ethic. I can even throw on a podcast while im working.

Women are fucking shit, am I right my fellow woman haters? Now let's go help old ladies cross the road and start soup kitchens for the less fortunate.

Australia has states?

I'm always doing nothing and also something. Its the best way to live user

I know a guy that's trying to shill his but I've never listened to if you want it.

Fuck no. But it is sensitive and erotic, touch your own nipples. Now imagine someone else touching them. Same thing.

I have a couple i listen to. Its also good to listen to when playing yakuza and titan quest. Give me a name and i'll look it up tomorrow.

Are you a grill user?

cool

precisely, but because it isn't ACTUAL avatarfagging, he's able to slip past the rules. It's pretty amusing if for no other reason that it pisses off other anons and mods.

Murasaki is one of my top favorites tbh and for some reason I don't have a folder for her…

Yes, I thought you faggots would of at least heard of Victoria, seeing as pretty much every Australian wants it Nuked
I mean fuck I know what Arkansas is

no way, fag

Also, no, you dumbass.

it's ironic to read this shit from an avatarfag

Then how would you know

how do I become an avatarfag? do I want to be an avatarfag?

Australia is its own continent and Antarctica is to the south.

post a lot of images of one character. That's all there is to it.

Try it and find out

Level1Techs are legit

Someone legitimately holds this opinion about us.

See, this is why i got to start avatar faggin. Ive been bitching about the different traffic laws between the states in Australia for the last few days and i cant even get you to remember it.

heh, you got me there.
I only need my first post though tbh

not really tbh

I don't wanna go screencap several hours worth of conversation, or retype it all. Next time i visit i'll probably bring it up if my roommates don't bring some new drama to talk about.

Everybody and their grandmas podcast.

Girlfriends.

For what purpose.

hey wait a minute if that's all there is to it then how is ritsu not an avatarfag? he posts the same photos every time, you know!

but he is

Ritsu uses multiple characters, not just one.

step 1: don't.

I thought aussieland was all hot and shit, why is it so close to antarctica

I just have awful memory fam

Have you tried for a date yet? Skip the number go for that

Nigga you ain't ever had a girlfriend

Because ritshit is filled with an autistic, corrosive vitriol the likes of which has never been seen anywhere except probably in a group of lawyers with how he just barely follows rules.

Its really close to the equator

my nigga, got a savage fetish for the nose-scar

not yet, was pondering that though, maybe try to get a drink or a coffee or some shit i haven't been on a date in 3 years or some shit so i dunno what the fuck is appropriate

How are you so sure? You ever met one of em?

i am not a fucking pedophile you fucking kike why doesn't anyone want to listen to my side of things instead of fucking listening and believing a fucking claim by someone else it's fucking disgusting how far every fucker on this wretched site has fallen when fucking basic shit is brushed away so easily like this

I CAN PROVE THAT I'M NOT A PEDOPHILE JUST FUCKING STOP ACCUSING A MAN WITH NO PROOF LIKE A FUCKING WOMAN WHO'D BEEN "RAPED"

is this such a hard fucking thing to understand or am I literally the only fucking sensible person life jesus fucking hrist you fuckers are awful

just fucking kill your self already you stupid piece of wasted maggot filth you barely know how to fucking understand various undertones let along understanding how to fucking interact with a person

you fucking disgust me

The only thing stopping me from trying to learn Bullet is that I can't do 360 motions for shit on a keyboard.

huh, well if that's all it takes to break the rules, then why don't more anons do it?

get a controller man

but really now, isn't there some steam friends thread for you to shit up or a kid in your steam friend list you have to ask for dick pics about now?

Pedo.

Also you're going to be conflated with them regardless since you're a dick-huffing gaylord who refuses to confribute anything other than tbh.", tbh.

he is, his autism has transcended normal avatarfaggotry so he can't be actually banned per the rules the way they are now. But there's no real way to redefine the rules in such a way that would get soritsu banned without fucking up things for other anons.

precisely

smh tbh famalamadam
get a controller

I got pretty good at fighters on keyboard. I wish i could combine keyboard attack inputs and controller dpad movement but i do movement on my right hand.

maybe its because people don't like you so they believe a negative thing about you because they don't like you and accuse you of it to piss you off in hopes that you'll fuck off

Anatarctica ain't close to the equator

Yeah go for coffee, avoid movies though rookie move

Gee, awfully defensive for a baseless assertion.

So you faggots don't know we should nuke Melbourne?

Aussie isnt that close to antarctica

Nobody cares. Also he's not really breaking the rules, but he is the SOLE reason tripfagging is disabled on here, since he did that when avatarfagging was banned.

**I guess I probably should. I have a SF4 pad, but for some reason I always have an issue with jumping diagonally on it. I can jump straight up, but jumping forward and backward is a hassle. I'm thinking of just getting a PS3 controller, or just getting a fightstick instead.

and I forgot to spoil my post.

As far as all the avatarfag talk goes, the mods have came in here before and said I'm not breaking any rules so

Yes

I learned that one the hard way already

ps3 controllers are a bit fuckity to get working on PC but have a pretty good dpad. PS4 controllers although more expensive are pretty good PC controllers overall in my opinion

go fuck your self

are you really implying this thread has anything worth contributing to? it's a fucking shell of its self already and should be banned on sight

I know it's this for a fact

gee maybe if you take that dick out of your ass you'll be able to fucking stand straight you fucking mongoloid

LOL

maybe you should fuck off then

The DS2 and DS3 are kinda shit dpad wise. well all around they are bad controllers. The DS1 and DS4 are 10/10 controllers.

Story.
And better DS3 is easy to set up really

You sound mad user

you asked why nobody wants to see your side of the "story" and maybe that's because you've fucked over too many people and made a name for yourself on a fucking anonymous black forest cuckoo clock website
you huge tremendous dick sucking child diddling fucking nigger

Ok
Fuck off then, paedophile.

how about you drawn in your own vomit like the piss stink you are

I prefer to sit :^)
You do have a fixation on dicks in butts though

speaking of Blazblue, I ended up trying some Azrael challenges today. Goddamn he's pretty fun to play. I feel like this was a characters made for my playstyle of "just keep attacking until the opponent is down," Although I've been trying to move away from that since I realized I have a shit defense game.

ah its just the girl that got me all fucked up years ago, we hung out a lot and were getting close but me being a clown was like "lets get sushi and see a movie" and realized that eating and watching movies mean sitting quietly for several hours

how is it that the supposedly "redpilled" are stupid enough to support abolishing net neutrality?

I've done nothing to no one other then shitpost

you're a delusional twat who has to pretend to be in a relationship inorder to be happy with your life, ha

I fail to see a fixation when I've only used it to insult you once

Yeah at least you learned that mistake early

I haven't read too much about it but it seems they just want to get rid of some 2 year old obama regulation

Yeah, you NEVER go to fucking date memes for a first date. The mere fact that this is a common thing is proof that normalfags don't have souls or brains and operate like robots that start fucking once certain vonditions are met.

it's probably just shills who pretend to represent the sentiments of the group they're trying to assimilate into. If not that, then, well, I've got nothing.

alt-right is a fucking laughing stock of useful idiots, that's why

How are you dumb enough to support the net neutrality proposed bills

So what is a good first date? Lunch? Coffee?

and now you choose to make yourself known wherever you go, you sick fucking cock hungry kid diddler TBH

ever hear of the phrase biting your lip to spite your face?

**Would you "bite the Bullet?"

i wish, i was like 24 at the time

asking the important questions

and I forgot the fucking spoiler again.

But I'm not a waifufag. Wrong again, britcuck. Do you think you'll one day find meaning being disposed garbage of people who don't gibe a fuck about you? I think I'll spend time shilling the fact that you diddle kids, actually.

Its kind of an obvious question.

I see you are still hiding your latent homosexuality. Dont worry, this site hosts /cuteboys/ a place for people like you.

whoa is it really true that 396599 is a pedo? you got some proof? that'd be cool to see.

It's true and there are some chatlogs somewhere

Oh damn.
Also try doing fun stuff like arcades and mini golf. Always had good results from that when I was still doing 3dpd

I don't really know what regulations they are trying to get rid of. But the fact that its being shilled so insanely hard on libtard sites can't be a good thing.

Lunch, coffee, going for a walk in a park, anything where the object is eachother, not the activity. The activity distracts from the goal of learning about eachother, but distractions during that can be welcome.

yeah but it's one i don't know the answer to because i'm a fuckin' retard

Yes, it is true. He comes here and constantly tries to "prove" how straight he is. It's sad really.

I did think about bowling since there's an alley kinda between our respective locations, seemed like good neutral ground ASSUMING MY FUCKING CAR IS READY THIS WEEK

Thats what i thought. When i get my license and im more comfortable driving i'll see if i can find a girl to take on a date for practice. It really cant be that hard.

Good combo

What's wrong with your car?

now that's a good one

You'd have to dig deep. There should be people around who where on the steam friends board that could tell us more.

Delicious brown and white hair really is king. too bad they dont exist in real life

Make sure she knows how to bowl first. I fucking hated when people wanted to go bowling cause I never could do that shit

It looks weird anyway when girls dye their hair like that IRL

take your own nuts and use your own stomach to hammer a nail through them

you fuckers are so autistic about special forum niggers shitting up your play bit when in actual you do nothing but shit it up regardless BUT IT'S O.K THO COS ANUMUUSIE

stupid fucking retarded cunt

literally kill your self you kike nigger fucker you'll never have any actual relationship with anything other then your left hand

yeah those fuckers and group thinking fuckers like the rest of you cunts

Pedo

are you mad?

Snow white is the only acceptable color of dyed hair that is good. For some ungodly reason i keep seeing a very green turquoise color in womens hair alot.

(checked)
The closest you get is the fake tan beach bimbos with bleached hair. Actually disgusting in real life.

he mad tbh

you can't make this shit up

I'm actually right hand dominant, but it's nice to know you assumed left, since that means I'll be able to find identifying details about you, such as your left handed dominance, if I have to g and euthanize a filthy fucking pedo for some strange reason.

What about blonde arabs?

Green Turquoise, bright Blue, Purple, fuck even rainbow
all common and all of it makes me want to throw up

I used to like girls with dyed hair a lot but SJWs really ruined it, now it just makes me think the girls an idiot

then you deal with the nose and other unslightly facial featues, even in Turkroaches

my car shit the bed with its clutch and i sold it to a friend for a pathetic amount. downgrading to a pickup truck to get a raise at work but the contact i had for a truck needed to do some repairs to one they had before selling it to me
and its taking awhile

slide the ball down the alley, the machines at most alleys take care of the rest.

although i admit i do kinda of LIKE dyed white or jet black hair i still don't really approve of it, even if its a non SJW color its still dumping chemicals into your scalp

They truly ruined dyed hair, didn't they? Fuckin' landwhales.

Its just that when i see that fucking turquoise color in peoples hair it looks like fucking diarrhea and it makes me wanna vomit. I have never been more turned off in my life.

trips confirm

it was always a sign of "daddy issues" but now its daddy issues on top of being a tumblr dwelling bottom feeder

Its harder than that!

Hang em all

I'd say any off colour is a turn off, any where from Gillard Red to SJW Blue

you realize you fuckers aren't just shitting on me but it's actually effecting the faggot who you fuckers "think" I've slept with right? I've talked with alot over the last few days he literally came to me to apologize because the amount of guilt he feels over the whole thing which was enough to make him anxiety
and paranoia from it

Its not like i can really escape that nose though. The few dateable women at the church all have that semetic looking nose. tfw i have a very german facial structure

yeah well I like girls who are submissive and shy and cute and who need protection from the outside world and who would love me with all her heart and who would try her best to make meals and be a housekeeper so tell me what's so wrong about that, huh?

Dyed hair is 3rd only to piercings and tattoos

You're still both gay and nobody cares.

I ignore 90% of your posts so what the fuck are you talking about?

I love Read Dead Redemption, so subtle.

What's wrong with it is the fact that they no longer exist.

maybe you shouldn't have been such a gay faggot then

Mate, i work with a 50 yo turkish woman. Regardless of what she looked like in her prime it would not be worth it.

Short bleached hair was my thing for a long time. Facking SJWs ruined that too.

How long has it been?
In 10 months in to a engine rebuild of a 1986 300zx

Its comfy. Wish there were more unlocks and stuff though so I had a reason to get money and furs and shit.
How goes user

the base game isn't complicated, don't cross the line, don't throw like a spaz, the computers generally do the rest now. Its fine for playing casually. most alleys have beer too

SJWs ruined everything i like excpet ara.

almost 3 weeks now, they had to do brake lines, something with the control arm i forgot, and a small bit of metal work

They'll get there, too

The only 3dpd I see anymore are my nip youtube channels I watch religiously. I've grown to really like the way nip girls style their hair, Its modest and cute

Guess so. Not going to be fun when she gutterballs all night and pulls a muscle in her arm

My wrist cant really do bowling. I have strength but i just cant bowl because of my weak wrist.

It will be hard to ruin perfect 2d ara.

god damn it i don't want to feel this again. They don't fucking exist anymore. They stopped existing years ago. They likely won't exist for at least another 20 or so more years. Maybe longer; however long it takes for the current paradigm to shift back again.

I've told myself many times that if I could get myself into shape and back into school, that I could find a girl like that. But knowing the truth only fills me with despair each time I think about it.

so all they have to do to get you to oppose something is pretend its a left vs right issue? for fucks sake

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Do you really think we give a shit about faggots here

That really short hair cut that the japs get are the best

I feel you, mate. The world needs more loyal house keeping women.

Piercings on women and tats on men are fine if tasteful
Dyed hair is always shit

what's worse is not only will you stupid cunts not stop but you'll fucking cherry pick my posts to make me out to be worse then I actually am and then spread that shit around like the good fucking goyims you fuckers are

is this really all down to me even hinting at me being gay?

What model of truck is it?

It's all a lie though. Nip girls are some of the biggest lairs. Their entire face is a lie. Their personality is a lie. Their body is a lie.
What you want is Tomoko in 3D. Not as good looking as the 2D variant.

Go pick up some poor girl in eastern europe

Yeah I fucking love that one too

well if you're not a pedo then explain yourself I am all ears honestly

Tattoos on men are only good if its tasteful. Piercings are always shit, so is dyed hair.

Just go looking around at neetbunkers like college fightan game stuff or tea shops or places you would go if female. Ain't hard, they're just hiding.

Why are you going to a Jewish church

what would you liked explained?

its greek

tbh

Nah ear piercings are fine, and that's it

I think a gay is a pedo or something, in other news water is wet.

I dont count thosr

Any specific examples? If you're referring to muslims, then fuck off with that shit. Muslims will never not be shit tier.

Whatever the media promotes, in either case it's shit. Always do the opposite of what jews request.

I meant poor slavic girls duh

Slav girls are really attractive. Dunno if any exist over here.

I want nothing more in life than to come home after a long night of work and to see my cute wife doing whatever, just to be happy to see me walk in the door and ask me how my day was.
And I can smile and love her and know she's loyal only to me and isn't fucking the neighbor next door.

but are slavic girls cute?

You gotta fly over there and get them there. They'd be happy to come back with a rich murican.

Tomoko 3D would be pretty solid. All she'd have to do is shower and we'd be set.

Well, i will have a really good job out of college so i might do just that.

What else could you even count as tasteful

Big league. Yuge. Believe me

Just make sure she ain't a golddigger

Im heading to bed. Night.

I share the same feeling. Sometimes it sucks coming home to nothing but a computer and some vidya, reminding me I'll never amount to anything outside of work.

i'd settle with a 3D Tomoko's looks tbh. Like you said, as long as she practices decent hygiene I'd be down for that too tbh.

same amigo. I still live with my folks, but that doesn't make it any less lonely.

Cya next time fam

Yeah explain how you're not a pedo, huh?

That's gay, don't do that. Just work out and start fucking hunting. Look in places that aren't obvious to you. Normalfags have comtaminated even chess clubs as hookup spots. Fightan game dens, autism bunkers, tea shops, running clubs, start thinking like an autistic girl with similar interests and you will hone in on them somehow.

Poor slavic girls might be a good bet, however they are going to have beaten dog syndrome and you're gonna deal with the Russian/Ukranian mafia for sure. %70 chance of STD and heroin.

Maybe. In 3D she's probably got any ugly head on her.

I can explain fucking everything and give proof to back my self up this time, the last time I tried to explain my self I just dug my self into a deeper hole because I was getting targeted by some fuckers who hated the ss13 server we had going on at the time and then shower shitter fucking brings up old fucking drama and made the whole situation worse thanks you fucking awful cunt you're going to die alone and covered in shit

I never had sex with a kid, he lied about his age and then I dropped him but he then went onto lie on the thread and said we had and just every fucker just believed it, there was no chat logs or anything, just "lol alright fuck that guy anyways"

fucking sickening really

Wouldn't she be an SJW

you're still a faggot and we don't tolerate faggots here

The spidernigger cries out as he spergs at you.

If it were me I'd find a comfy rural town and stay away from cities to avoid those things

I'm not gay I'm pans we've been through this already you dumb selective hearing tardfag

you really are

Who knows. All I know is attractive features also correlate with intelligence. Zombies get bogged down in tumblr garbage, but some just kind of orbit it.

You know right you're still a faggot
Gay, Lesbo, Queer, Bi, "pan", Trans are all Faggots

that's just prove of literal fucking group thinking against me and that was before all this fucking pedo lies

Just stop.

I found just the right place in South Australia near the orchard towns. Nothing but rolling green hills and tranquility. Small town a few Kms away with a church and a cricket club.

you mean bi? There's only two genders y'know

Smash doesn't count, so I haven't seen any of those.
define "autism bunker"

really activates those almonds

I'll stop when these fuckers are dead and buried tbh

it's not related to gender tho

Are you living there now? Sounds expensive

Fuckin noice, do you have a job and a misso there?
If my fuckin licence isn't suspended I'm going to drive around in my xmas break so small chance that you'll see me

try that again you double thinking kike muncher

shit you right tbh

Mate it's not Sydney, I don't know his pricing but rural areas usually hovers around $150k-$350k, while for the same house in a Sydney suburb where you won't get robbed it's about $900k

Autism bunkers. The real depraved, awful kinds. What you're going to do is go into the myopia of shit that are things like anime clubs or things similar to that like knitting/book clubs and pick out the most intelligent ones by headcount, and minimize exposure, and wash yourself thoroughly after breaching the zone's barrier.

Feels good, man.

it's still fucking retarded shit that needs to stop and stay stop

No no no, I live in shithole victoria and fly out to the other states most of the year. I was driving through that area on my way to Hanhdorf and it just struck me that this is the most beautiful land i've ever seen.

then stop posting and avatarfagging
TBH

you got proof of that? sounds like something that will be hard to prove honestly cause you're gonna need your victim to vouch for you and that probably won't happen

I think I've been in that area too, and I agree it's fucking nice up there

Regardless of any of the aforementioned claims being true or not, you're still a vapi faggot an should fuck off on principle. The logically concluding accusations only stomes the fire.

Nice! How'd it go user?

also, another obvious one: if he didn't want the drama to follow him, he could stop avatarfagging. he just likes the attention.

That sounds like the shit I tried to stay as far away from as possible in high school.

i wonder if i aught to reheat this pizza or prepare a big hearty breakfast

It's both the longest and first quest where people managed to make it through the whole thing without getting killed.

But it was also weird because I had a lot more people criticizing me this time. You'd be surprised how much people get butthurt when you don't do their requests the exact way they imagine it in their heads.

Put breakfast stuff on top of the pizza

prepare the breakfast. Food's better when it's freshly made, and reheated pizza is better as a snack than breakfast.

cook the pizza tbh

Doesn't it. But you want to find them, right? It's real hard in cities. And, hell, they probably hide just as much as we do. Another actually good piece of advice I have is: look at how you grew up. Your home environment, teaditions, what you did in school. Look in these kinds of places and make friends, and keep an eye out for someone's hidden, probably damaged as much as you are, daughter.

take a seat

make a nice hearty breakfast

This sites population gets worse every day. Don't let it bug you user

but what if the girl you find is a complete commie, I'd want a girl who I can admit I'm a natsoc to

I enjoyed it, the site needs more draw quests

he's a victim of these fuckers and not me I can get him to however my issue is that if I do these fuckers are just going to do everything that they've done to me for sheer >lol fuck that guy

tbh

propagating the lie that I'm a pedophile literally means I can't fuck off, you fuckers realize that right? this is the site for outcasts of outcasts and there's no where else

tbh I would not care cause as long as she can respect your opinions then you should be able to do the same but just make sure she doesn't get any dumb ideas from friends or something

oh well maybe don't do anymore avatarfagging tbh cause then nobody will be able to judge you

Then it's simple. Either you show her the way to the truth, or you put aside your political views and stay a happy couple.

If you like eachother it actually doesn't fucking matter because chances are she won't be and that's why she's hiding, and if she is and she likes you she'll try to listen. I mean, when hve women ever held actual conviction about anything political ir itherwise that wasn't related to them and people they know? Fucking never.

No, can't say I do

You've destroyed your reputation in the den of outcasts. Disappear. Start posting anonymously for a while until the majority forget who you were and you can start again.

You fucking idiot, nobody would care if you dropped your fucking name, but you drag that dead horse and beat it while beating it because you get off on the attention until people start hating you. Actually commit suicide you fucking worm.

same tbh. I wouldn't really want politics to be too involved in my own relationship. As long as she wouldn't drag commie shit or feminism into our conversations i could deal just fine.

Unfortunately, a big trait common amongst these super leftist and feminist types is their life IS their politics. So finding a cute gf that happens to be a commie who DOESN'T interject politics into daily life and 99% of conversations would be impossible.

Eh look If I ever found a girl, would honestly prefer her to be nuetral or never really bring it up, but I look like a beta and probably only hambeasts might be interested in me so they could cuck me

this is the best option

Then work out and stand up straight. Never look down. If your neck's sore cock your fucking head. YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE YOUR OWN FYUCHURE

they don't fucking care tbh

see this? > 13865629 why the fuck should I listen to cucks who quiet honestly don't have my best interests at heart? that way is only madness tbh

I did no such thing, fucking shower shitter did and you suckers all believed him

why else you even bother replying for this long you near nosed horse waste of a shit

At this rate, I'd say you should just post without the spider avatarfaggotry for a while.

you say that but I don't have the energy to change my future

Because you never stop shitting up the thread. You latch on and exist and you'd be better off complaining about the thread or just fucking off, you worthless niggr. The fags that spam the thread up are preferable to you because at leadt they can do something other than say tbh, you redundant arachnophike pervert nigger.

holy fucking jesus

Do it anyway.

I've never seen a 21st century nat-soc or alt-right grill that wasn't an attention whore

Look, i talk a lot of shit but inside im a softy so i tell you this in the friendliest way possible. Your spider persona will never recover from this. You need to disappear for a while and start again with a new identity. Otherwise i and many other people will give you shit for as long as you live. These are just the facts of the matter.

spiderfag dindu nuffin monica

If you don't have the energy, then you gotta work for that energy. Start by exercising or eating healthier or something.

Truth. Fuck was that one girl's name? Mia tequola or some shit? That's the garbage you have yo deal with, even a crazy woman is preferable.

see? Same for the left, except the ones on the left are totally fucking brainwashed into it. At least the ones on the nat-soc or alt-right side aren't likely brainwashed. They're just typical attention hooeurs.

I wouldn't want a girl from one extreme or the other anyway.

I have issues with that outside my control

Carb are you enemy, mate. Meat and 2 veg 4 life. Sqautz and oats erry morning.

don't put words in my mouth

I do complain about the thread, it's shit and you know it, directing your hate at me wont fix that you know

lel gudo cum bick xd

it's not a persona, I just like to post the same imagines all the god damn time because I'm a lazy cunt with it, it doesn't matter if it's the spider pictures or not I've been called out many times due to other random ones

that's the real issue here fuckers are so scared of avaterfags they wont even let you not be one if you stop

'Struth.

See at least with a leftie grill there is a small few who do it because they think it's good for the world
Then you have faggots screetching and all that

things put of my control prevent me from having breakfast

YOUR TASTE IS SHIT fam

Expunge your shit, you uniquitous piece of trash. Easiest solution to all of this. Next time I see you shitting up this fucking thread I will doublepost all your fucking spider images on a vpn, report you and myself until we oth get banned for avatarfagging and ban evasion.

(checked mr. satan)
Stop posting those images. Stop posting all images. The spider is your persona as long as you keep posting it.

Why cant you have breakfast?

I'm not surprised you're this retarded mocking something you yourself did literally one post ago.

That's a funny way to phrase it when you're the one who's dragging out in detail how you're unwilling to abandon your avatarfagging out of some delusional fear.

a pretty small outlier, but you aren't wrong. I've seen one or two who genuinely thought they were doing the right thing, "fighting the good fight" etc.

Roomates

You don't have to get yourself banned to get rid of spiderfag, user. Also what is even going on anymore in this thread?

lel just try it kiddo

you don't fucking get it I've had people spot me out from my mere posting style, it's like a fucking turky farm with these autistic fuckers you rustle a cunt and he'll see you dead. honestly this shit reminds me of those storys those "lefty" converts told where you have to follow the vague and ever changing unwritten rules of sjw fucks and if you ever do anything wrong they'll never fucking let it go till you're no longer a fucking human

xd I actually let it go and then came back to doing it again because of you fuckers always spouting this pedo shit

you're the one unwilling here

So anyways how the fuck do people find each other these days anyways
seems like the only places are dating sites

Keep eating foreskins you fucking pedo trash.

Man that's such a hub of human detritus and garbage, you shouldn't even consider it. Just listen to my advice man. Look at your own roots and you'll be hard pressed not to find someone with the same values as you.

Is that why you posted your steam in the Holla Forums mania cytube the other day begging for friends?
Is this why you keep posting your spider images with your faggy "tbh" one liner?

I gotta go to bed. I gotta be up for work in about 5 hours. See you next thread.

tell me when we liked the gay community?

I'm confused with what you mean?

Eat the oatz dry and squat in the female bathroom. Guarantee you'll get female attention that way.

Just stop avatar fagging and eventually people will forget your transgressions it really is that easy. People are only giving you shit because you bite every time.

Sleep tight

hell if I know. I'm guessing college or work mostly? I got a personal rule about dating coworkers though, so that's already out of the question for me. And I'm not in college either.
I've already given up tbh. I'm not gonna waste my time chasing something that's not there for me.
are absolute fucking cancer
the shit people do nowadays is just hook up to fuck a few times and then stop, or continue being fuck buddies.

Sleep tight lewdanon

:^)

Cool so it looks like I'm ruled out too

welcome to the club amigo.
If you're a KV like me than at least you have wizard powers to look forward to.

Lookthrough my old posts. But if you grew up poor, look for someone who was also poor same family styles, or at least a healthy relationship with their family.

Both you niggers need to stop giving up on shit.

Wasn't worth it.

eh not really, not rich either

The world seems too bleak for that user.
What's something I can actually put hope into?
because it sure as hell isn't myself

RIP

I was raped as a kid so I don't even get Wizardry

ara?

no

was it spider?
he can't hurt you anymore, user, it's okay

jesus christ that's terrible user….

Probably an Australian version of spider

my condolences, m8

aight lads i'm goin off to bed
catch you nerds wednesday night

this projection is ebix

I was trying to help a guy out who wanted to help out with the show

fuck your self you history visionary fuck

I told you no matter what these autistic fuckers will call me out just on posting style alone

night, I might catch you then

And the very fucking fact that it always turns out to be you doesn't tell you anything?

it doesn't always turn out to be me, I've seen other fuckers get accused in that fucking witch hunt

And guess what, they don't start dropping their steam or spider pictures and the whole issue resolves itself into thin air.

hey guess what too, I don't either but if you say it's so then obviously it is so fuck those gays they're all the same, what's that? what do you mean trump supporters aren't all nazis?

Wait, are you finally admitting to being a faggot for once?

I'm trying to tell you hammering someone you don't like over what amounts to tribalism reasons does nothing but puts that person in the other side, why have an enemy when you can have an ally?

I don't get it you don't have to like me but I wont stand for outright lies

Because I prefer to pick my allies wisely.
Why should I ally myself with someone who'd fuck me over literally.
You made your gay bed, now lay in it.

why would you just automatically assume you'll be fucked over? I don't get it

It amounts to fun which is ultimately what this site is about.

Because you choose to carry a stained name wherever you go, flashing it off like a badge.
Your gay reputation will forever precede you on this board and site.

this site hasn't been fun in a long time tbh

you'd rather have someone lie to you about themselves rather then be honest and open about shit?

I'd rather have someone who doesn't fucking avatarfag.
Is this so very difficult to grasp?
If I wanted to talk to the same people over and over I'd go to a fucking forum with usernames.

you are only talking to the same people over and over again, this site is tiny and even less so this thread or does the illusion of anonymousy really immerse you?

This post tells me all I need to know about you.
Why are you even here?
If you don't like being anonymous then go to a forum and don't throw a sissy fit when you get shunned here as you should.

you're jumping logic here, I wasn't on about hating I was questioning your last fucking point

are you this autistic?

You're the autistic one here, fixating on a sentence that goes obviously further than your limited thinking.
If I wanted to talk to people like you, whom I can spot like a fucking eyesore that you are, over and over again I would go to a forum.
On this site I wouldn't know I'm talking to the same 5 anons in 5 different threads.
I could hate one in one thread and have a good time with him in another.

it's like fastfood of relationships that only you're pretending it's a pub. protip well adjusted people can hate and love each other without it effecting shit

Did you read that on facebook or in the newest woman's magazine?
You spout something about coming to this outcast website and now you give me this shit about well adjusted people.
You clearly don't belong and never will.

so you realize you've got problems but are actively refusing to do anything about them because "that's just how it is here" is this what I should be getting out of this?

Nigger are you this retarded?
I work on my "problems" outside of anything I do online.
You are the retard who is conflating real life with your online appearance. No wonder you're so stuck on being this spider faggot, because that's all you are.

no you don't get it, you're being social here and your problems are social so how can you say you're not trying to fix your problems if the very method of fixing a problem is to practice a better way of doing so, if you didn't realize this then I can only assume you're like those deviantart meme of eight years no difference pics

Do you listen to yourself saying this nonsense?
Could you possibly imagine if every thread devolved into "I have horrible issues that I need to blog about"?
You're thinking that because you do that, everybody does.

Are we projecting here? I don't remember talking about my problems or even saying they are related to anything social.

As I said, you are conflating your life with your online presence.
And as long as you do you will never rid yourself of the stench stuck to your name.

nigger you get better at shit if you're aware of your issues and think about what you can do to improve them it's a somewhat passive thing when it comes to certain stuff which only requires practice like socializing does

clearly you do have issues because you're obviously lacking something if you think you cannot share both love and hate with your friends.

GTFO commie

when you're having a good time with someone, that is sharing love tbh

You are, once again, conflating real life with online presence.
How many people in your "friend circle" can you call a fucking nigger and get away with it?
Do you think being able to call anons niggers without them giving a shit would get me anywhere outside of this place?
Not having a name, not having a face is what allows us to forget all this nonsense and come together here to begin with.

You don't matter, I don't matter. What matters is the words you jolt down into this reply box.
And, once again, as long as you choose to be spider faggot over user you'll reap what you've sown.

what do you mean by this

you still don't get it and quite honestly seemed my point went well over your head

friends are people you can be your self with and no that's obviously not what I mean by improving your self and you know that you little shit, by arguing on this awful shit hole you get better at it and that practice will help you in other situations

aren't you trying to say the opposite of that?

love isn't a sexual thing?

Do you by any chance take medication that was not prescribed to you.

The more I reply to you the less you make sense.
Which part of "don't be an avatarfag" made you believe that I am actually advertising that what matters is who you are on here and not what you type?

obviously I mean in the context of socializing as my examples were all based around that, you're being deliberate in your retardation, stop it

but anonymous means everything doesn't matter is the point you were getting at right? it's o.k to say nigger here because it doesn't matter

What the fuck does that even mean?
Is shitposting improving socializing or not?
Is arguing about video games ever going to get my ass out of those hypothetical situations you didn't even bother to name?

Let me ask you this in return. How exactly will you socially benefit from being "Wolfspider" online, let alone on here?

You're the one being deliberately retarded.
Having it mean nothing is the decision of the addressed user, not yours you fucking moron.
What wouldn't matter would be words attached to an avatarfag who needs to catch attention this way because his words aren't
enough to keep a conversation alive.

Sure but you hear those lefty faggots say love is love and that we need to love each other without meaning anything

I can more easily keep track of faults that I'm unaware of in my self due to having a history people can follow

if I realize a fault I can work on correcting it and to do that I but only need to practice

I thought your point was that if you said nigger anywhere else you'd get in shit which if it was a different site would result in a ban, authority stepping in to solve an issue as it were, is the decider of what matters or not.

that's because you don't understand what they mean by it as I'm sure they don't really understand what they're actually doing.

fair enough
Also do you think childrens lives gets ruined by rape

was yours?

What a nice excuse. And yet here you are going against everything you're told because you don't actually give a damn.
Do you honestly want me to believe this dog shit after having seen you for years avatarfagging in 4am?
I don't want to actually imagine that you'd pull this shit irl because you think shitposting has taught you how to socialize.

And who goes to said authority to inform them of my evil deeds? The userbase.
Those who actually decide what goes and what doesn't.
Then the userbase would leave.

It's been 4 hours now and I got shit to do, but I'm as sure as you are gay that you'll be back here tomorrow. Posting your "tbh" and when nobody replies you whip out those spiders and we can start all over again.

fail to see how it's an excuse

what have I been told?

you look at me as like I'm a stranger so I don't blame you for not seeing any improvement and only seeing negatives in me

are you talking about something else here or what I've actually been talking about? it's really hard to tell jumps in logic before it's made aware

I was referring to other sites that aren't this site, please keep up you know that's not how it works on reddit or cuckchan

yes

I'll give you about 15 more minutes so reply faster if you want an answer.

to stop avatarfagging

Because there is none.

You talk about how shitposting helps you socialize.
Said that being here will help me in other situations of which you haven't named one.
And since you keep conflating real life with online presence I can only assume you act like this irl as well.

And which part of my reply broke the last cell in your head that was capable of proper thought?

Because there was no point in time where a big chunk of anons left cuckchan because they were fed up with the moderation, never ever. Especially not during gamer gate, nuh uh.
As for reddit, the site is built on people who are thirsty for moderation.
Which again makes my point as the userbase shapes the site.

do you blame me?

I did for awhile, people still kept an identity with me so it doesn't matter if I do or not the result is the same

again I'm a stranger you've no reason to bother looking or keeping track. you can say other wise but with your level of hostility towards me you're likely not thinking about me more then you want to

I've fucking given you examples of how it helps and it looks like you've just blantly ignored that, the whole "I can more easily keep track of faults that I'm unaware of" was a subexample of that

I'll give you a hint so that you can back track your self, it was the point about saying nigger on another site I hope that wasn't too subtle for you

those people leaving didn't effect the moderation of cuck chan or even here, if anything they doubled down on cuckchan and reddit then left it at that because all the autistic fuckers who'll argue like no body came here

Not really.

You see, you talk that you leave a trail behind that you can look at and change yourself. But you have not once changed this trail so why the hell should I expect you've changed yourself then? I don't need to know you to begin with.

Which is bullshit because you have not changed your faults. So why should I assume you have changed yourself?

And your point with that was? That the userbase does not shape the site?
That the authority does?

And time's up.
See you tomorrow and try not to diddle any kids until then.

yeah really I didn't come to these threads for afew months but people still pointed me out with my posting style and non avatarfag imagines I like to post

everyone does but are you really telling me to change the past? or are you fucking up in saying "change my course"

how would you know? you've only known me for a small part of my life so far, nothing of what I was like on cuckchan

are you this retarded?

choke to death on your own stomach lining you wretched horse cunt

no diddling kids

choke to death on your own stomach lining you wretched horse cunt

For all I know you could actually be him
So yes

how old are you?
when did it happen?
how old was he roughly?

if you can answer me that I can tell you how full of shit you possibly thinking that is

Spec Ops: The Line