Snacks

What do you snacking on while fighting bosses?
in b4 **doritos and morning dew*

Snacks?

Chili in a thermos. Pro-tip to any fans of Wendy's chili: they put a can of sloppy joe mix in it.

I don't eat while playing video games, but I do sometimes drink either water or low-calorie Gatorade while playing them.

Diet Gatorade? Ewww

[Spoiler]doritos and mountain dew[/Spoiler]

I usually don't eat when I game, but if I do it's something that I can eat with a utensil to avoid getting food crumbs on my keyboard/controller. Typically such a snack ends up being cereal without milk (Honey Bunches of Oats to be specific), or soup if I'm feeling under the weather. My drink is almost always Arizona green tea because it tastes good and I think the design on the wrappers looks nice, sometimes I'll look at it while I'm waiting for a game to load.

coffee if I need more coffee
water if I don't

beef jerky is one of the greatest snacks created by man

pretzel sticks either with or without chocolate dip
cheap, yummy and don't get shit all over the place

not videogames

I make my own beef jerky and only ever drink water and the occasional unsweetened iced tea in the summer.

I don't snack while fighting bosses. The snack is the reward for beating the boss.

Out of curiosity, do you use one of those store-bought jerky machines to make your beef jerky, or is there a better method?

Mellow Yellow is better than Mountain Dew.

Oh and for snacks themselves I usually have something covered in chocolate but small and numerous, like chocolate covered almonds or raisins or maltesers.

I should really make my own snacks so I can control what's going into my body.

You got an oven? Congrats you can make jerky.

I use the oven or my toaster oven depending on how much I'm making. I set it to the lowest temp it can go and prop the door open slightly.

Ah, I didn't realize making jerky was this easy. I'll look more into it, thank you friends.

Hamburgers

It's damn easy. Start simple first and learn a basic brine (water, vinegar, salt, pepper), then you can experiment with flavors like chili or other seasonings once you have a solid base. Hardest part is finding the right thickness you want and slicing the meat evenly if you have no/poor knife skills, but you could always ask a local butcher to toss it on a slicer for you.

Hamburger's aren't a snack user, they're a meal.

I don't snack during game play but drink beer or whiskey and smoke weed. Also if you like chips and stuff and you don't like getting grease on anything use chopsticks. It's a normal to use chopsticks for small snacks in Japan and I just wound up carrying it over to wen I played games because my hands get sweaty enough as it is, don't need no grease fuckin things up further

This is a scientific fact.

I like to eat my burgers when facing an intense battle.

metizos and loads of jews

Burgers are supposed to be savored, enjoyed. Not scarfed down in between bouts. You're doing it wrong.

No snacks you fat fuck.

I'm still eating these leftovers from Thanksgiving.

That image is so grainy it looks like a fucking wheatfield.

Cheerios. Lots and lots of cheerios.

Loaded baked potatoes and amphetamines

is okay I have been waiting

Red Bull. Remember when they tried to become the new dewritos?

THE GAYMING COMMUNITY?!

LaCroix and homemade beef jerky. If I'm up for the night or want to really push something I'll make some coffee.

The true white man's drink: Milk.

Why is the dog so afraid of the bottle?

It's probably not even poorly veiled. This faggot probably hasn't been around long enough to even know about goymer fuel threads.

i see you are a man of culture, I too enjoy white products.

**doritos and morning[sic] dew*[sic]

Ramza pls

Obligatory

This is almost as bad as anons trying to red text mid-sentence.

fuck.

Actually made my mouth water.

I like to eat popcorn as snacks. Lately I've been adicted to a fire roasted sweet corn flavor from a local gas station.

the one half stalk of celery guy always gets me

Remember to report Holla Forums material. Vols don't know whether or not you want to talk about video games or Holla Forums material unless you remember to report them.

Source?

Will trade qt grills

They also add playground sand. You know, for texture.

DUDE

IIRC plastic retains odor the most for pets like dogs and cats. Probably the empty bottle of whatever disgusting juice that guy was drinking emits something so foul the doggo can't deal with it.

WATER!

Post them, big guy.
artist name is ore no kome

I'll have sparkling water

Bars

Why would you eat while playing games? That sounds like a good way of getting you controller/keyboard filthy.

obviously

My dog gets fuckin pissed if I have a glass of water near him, because I thought it would be funny to pour some water on his head once. I imagine a similar scenario played out prior to the filming of this.

I'd share my prongles with you if I could.

Chomp

that doesn't turn up shit, buddy. A reply like that is only worth one.

the use of cute grills as bargaining chips is an underrated practice

Here's one
twiiter@click_burgundy

Xi'an style noodles