Yu-Gi-Oh general

Having a good day, Holla Forums?

Not anymore, you're not.

I have no good days and i am not into traps. Your tricks won't work on me, fool.

:^)

Duel-Links was kind of cool for a while but then it peters out.
I just want a yugioh game with lots of cards, but nothing from Synchro onwards

You could try out Duel Academy for the Gameboy Advanced. If you can endure some of the stupider mechanics and verbose dialogue sequences and the fact that the game starts with your enemies having great cards before you get a chance to get your deck in order, if you can just grit your teeth through the shit parts you'll actually have a lot of fun dueling.

Jinzos a faggot.

T.shien

I was just about to ask- thank.
IIRC, /tg/ wanted to do a classic YuGiOh match against Holla Forums (everything before Synchros) but it never took off.

Same, I liked Tag Force 3, but that's when they had a few synchros there, though still taking place in GX. Don't think any of the AI had programming to summon synchros iirc, so could do without them. Wish there was a Eng card patch for TF3 as well.

Good luck, I'm behind 2 Master Peace

you'll be fine as long as you have the secret tech.
watch the money flow user

Wow what a hard thing to beat. next.

what is any spell speed 3 card

She is also a nurse which makes her even hotter. Shame there is fuck all lewds of her.

Where the fuck is my new yugioh game with waifus? Seems like tag force was starting to go that way but I don't know if Special kept it.

Any game with this card.

tag force special kinda did
>she talks about how much she just loves dueling with you!

that is as far as it goes though.

Is Duel Links allowed here?

Yes, can't wait for Marik's boi pucci to become available in a few weeks.

what is this gay community shit doing ON MY Holla Forums

use an archetype and not blow ass at the same time

Fuck man.

Where's your AJ styles?

Uhhh…. Kill all queers TBH FAM.

Well.. The thread is 100% better if you do this.

I asked for a duel, not that 3 zone shit they'll be pushing for one season then dropping.

ah, the age old "I have a counter to your counter that counters me" argument.
There are tons of ways to get rid of a jinzo+amp.
Literally any monster that pops a monster or spell card. Any spell that pops a monster or spell card. Any monster or spell that returns something back to hand or deck. Any Kaiju effect. Any monster negate effect. Any name changing effect. Any card that turns a card facedown.

WHAT? I started a new game when I became a dropout boy.

Now I'm embarrassed.

Sorry user, no traps allowed.

Man Eater Bug is my Jinzo counter.

Adding furries or other art gimmicks won't save this children's card game. Power Creep destroyed everything and now it's unsalvagable. Old games and old rules are the only way to enjoy it now unless you enjoy what modern YGO has mutated into.

Topologic Bomber Dragon lock down with Plant Shaddolls is pretty fun.

Tell me more about it.

B.b.b.but they added support cards for the older ones. WHich is why stuff like Amazoness decks are e meme.

Lava Golem is pretty noice too.

or

that's how the anime ended
she was pretty much about to suck judai's cock, but he's completely oblivious and goes on some neverending path to duel people with his ghost buddies

just use kaijus to trigger topologic's effect

also, why do we even have this thread?
last one is barely over 200 posts

Can anyone confirm if the fitgirl-repack of Legacy of the Duelist is legit?

I want to play comfy anime character duels.