Smash player tries to run over other players

Thought you might enjoy this
Some smashfag tries to run over other smash fags with his party van
Cucks didn't even beat his ass after finding him again though
archive.fo/VJWp5

Heh.

Dunno how they managed to not go nuts on him after seeing him in that taco place

(checked)

Such a bad combo. Absolutely no self awareness, complete lack of social skills/tact and passive aggressive to their core. Why would you expect them to do what a normal person would?

Lame

that's fucking nutty lmao

Just another reminder of why I don't bother caring about anything Nintendo nowadays, I can't even fall back on the fandom it sucks so much.

but user
they still make some good games from time to time

I wonder why I'm not surprised in the least.

This is about the only fun thing out of Nintendo in a decade that isn't retreading ebin nostalgia. And its just a tower defense with some extra flare.

I honestly would have expected them to sperg out and (ineffectually) attack him.

Why would you want to fall back on the fandom? There isn't a fandom for anything in existence that isn't shit. Have you ever met fucking Glock owners who wear Glock brand Glock streetwear and won't shut the fuck up about their mid-tier at best handguns? What about Stihlfags who spend more time fiddling with their saws than actually using them?

Fuck the company that made the games. Fuck the "fandom". Play the game and enjoy it for what it is. SMG is one of the only good games to be released in the last 3 years, but I still don't think it's worth buying a switch just for it. Borrow it from a friend or something

SMO*
Had SMG on the brain

I don't know man, 7 autists must be able to beat 1 autist
Wouldn't be a very interesting fight but hey it's something

Sometimes you get fandoms so autistic they're fun to watch. Nintencockgoblers can't even get that down.

Maybe, but with this in mind:
I think they were terrified, even as a group, of actually getting into a committed fight with him. It can take 4+ (trained with questionable efficacy) cops to wrestle down a schizo going berserk, so the odds might not have been in the group's favor.

From a cow perspective, sure, but I think that user was talking about voluntarily associating with those people.

Sounds like they were trying to save face.

< but he was bigger than us so we snuck away and ate pizza and now none od us feel safe

cuck

Unfortunately I'm not an autist that follows the 'competitive smash community' so is there any reason to believe this guy? It reads like when women try to pull some bullshit but it backfires and they go and blog on the internet about getting raped/'nearly run over' by the person they originally tried to fuck over.

What if you main Peach?

They're Smash 4 players, they don't use those wavecheats and fun-cancels

Spam turnips and stunlock them

chudat would've destroyed them

I don't know who JK is so I can't tell whether or not this is a pattern of reckless behavior
The other 6 people in the story seem to corroborate this story
So unless all 7 of these dudes have it out for this guy for whatever reason, I'd say it's true
Hell even if it's not, it's fun to watch smash tourney fags tear each other apart

This looks like some kind of cultist charisma shit.

What's wrong with Splatoon?

Even more cancer than meleefags

Probably the fact it got rehashed immediately

How does that make it less fun?

THE COMPETITIVE SMASH GAY COMMUNITY!?!?

Your average day in the life of a Soyboy.

Couldn't anybody else report him?
I'm sick of people committing crimes and getting away with them because people are too lazy to report them.

Did that meme take off yet?

What about super Mario odyssey

here's the entire twitter stream or whatever they call it
was a pain in the ass to get

This is what happens when you're a soyed up pussy faggot.

It does read like a soyed up halfway to tranny faggot raised on niggerspeak and judaism.

I like how one person actually did the right thing and said that talking about this shit online just ruins the fucking case even more by exposing details and twisting all sorts of shit.

the fact that people did this INSTEAD OF FUCKING REPORTING IT TO THE GOD DAMN POLICE THE MOMENT IT WENT ON is a fucking stupendous amount of crazy.

Fucking wusses.

VIDYA IS HOBBY OF PEACE, VAN IS VEHICLE OF PEACE, RUN OVER THOSE WHO INSULT VIDYA

probably because they think the police are fascist pigs

Leave

Totally not a party game.

No offense but the smash community is the bottom of the barrel of humanity regarding the FGC, if even part of it

It's all niggers, spics and autistic manchildren.

Honestly I love playing smash but I would NEVER mingle with these retards, for the sake of my mental health, and apparently my physical safety since these lunatics behave like sperglords over the most mundane things.

smash tourneys should have a dress code etiquette. Those who spell bad and are dressed like monkeys shouldn't be allowed to enter tourneys.

smell

I love how this post is framing Smashfags as chill guys who don't hold grudges, when it's really a case of Smashfags being too pussy to do anything about it because if he was arrested, that's even less Smash representation at Evo.

Why are smash players SO autistic?

Doesn't this apply to literally every other active western FGC? The only difference with the Japanese one is that they're all asian and quieter.
It's obsession (getting better at a game) where egos are massaged or shattered (audience watching their fights) so they can't learn to balance their hobby with their life- and their hobby becomes their life.
I remember watching an EVO, and the hosts were screaming/begging at the audience to sit their ass down rather than flood the aisles and shit.

If applied to all vidya tourneys, they know they'd get a much lower level of skill at the tournaments (obsession to improve vs. learning basic social skills). Actual sport tournaments sort of have a balancing act between talent/skill, marketability (for sponsorship), and the chance they won't do something that makes the community looks bad.
You could be the best player in the world, but if you're a literal window licker you're not going to a tournament.
If you're charismatic and silver-tonged, doesn't mean a thing if you never get past the first round.
No matter what kind of vidya tournament it is, the hosts know making it just normalfags would get them torn to shreds when most people online can beat them. Plus, half of the players have followers (sort of like wrestlers and actual sportsmen) so cutting them will give them bad PR.
Like how enforcing basic social standards on anime/gaming convention goers would cost them most of their revenue, the same applies to vidya tournaments.
While I think it should be enforced, there's also the risk of the constant desire of those wanting to replace the actual gaming audience with SJWs/dilettantes. I don't want gaming tournaments to be a glorified WorldStar video, but I don't want it being compromised either. But I think standards will keep slipping until jounros say their community is "toxic", and then they implement harsh rules (not just "fucking bathe niggers" but shit like "don't be problematic").

tl;dr enforce good standards now, or suffer impractical standards later.

He clearly said "that isn't retreading nostalgia".

I agree on most of what you say but not this. Mainly because there are plenty of good players who don't practice 24/7 and are much better than others. The spirit of competition is why many get better. Also because they could simply enjoy the game. But dumb fucks quitting their job (like Justin Wong) to make this their job are retarded. He really regrets it now that Capcom is nose diving in the fighting game department.

As for standards, most fighting game communities aren't complete shit like the Smash community. The harassers and womanizers get the boot and people who fight at events quickly get banned. The Smash community for some reason has no standards though. They invite the most autistic fucks with no standards to the point where they have to make an announcement that people need to clean up after themselves and wash their ass or else they won't be allowed to have events in certain areas. I've been to Anime expo and it didn't reek like many would expect it to. Nor did people leave a mess when they chilled somewhere.

Why do blacks play fighting games so much?

Of course it did. It's everywhere now.

This is more of a regional concern rather than being dependent on what community it is. For example, in the northeastern US most tourney goers smell like they actually bathe. Any tournament for any game I've been to outside of New England/Tri-State has smelled significantly worse.

They should let the fat neckbeards stink the place up tbh, it keeps normalfags away.

its in their nature

Yah That dude is fucking insane. I was with my buddies from Montreal doing a crew battle agianst his at Shine 2017 I can confirm hes an annoying gay nutcase.
Funny enough at the shine 2017 after party me and him both shared a drink and he started talking about how men and women draw dicks differently then asked the next guy for a blow job

This nigga's gonna get shot isn't he?

Pick one and only one.

this entire fucking thing reads like the diary of an angsty 13 year old girl, but these are grown ass men writing like this
pathetic

It's a special breed of nigger. Most only play casually if at all.
I used to go to locals until they allowed Smash in there and now half the floor is Smash because it draws in children which draw in parents who spend more money than poorfag 20-30 year olds still playing SF3. Ended up starting my own locals and have 5-10 attend every weekend. We play a variety of stuff and it's a better environment. I only attend CEOtaku because my sister goes to college in that area. Chasing the meager prize money isn't worth my time and a minimum wage job provides more money per year. I do enjoy helping folks get better so they can attend tournaments and mostly focus on that. Get sick of asking why we don't stream our locals though, idiots think you can get rich off twitch these days. We're not degrading ourselves or allowing cameras in our space for donations.

I'm honestly not sure who's the bigger faggot in this.

Smashfags are the worst.

I'm glad these autists are too stupid to stay off twitter, he's almost undone the fuckup of initially posting here

Who the fuck play as the squidgirl?