Oh gee I don't know

stop bullying me I just want to know

(((berg)))
(((early access)))
(((steam)))
(((unity)))
(((multiplayer only)))

thanks Holla Forums, I saved 20 eurodollars

Why would you want to play this type of game in the first place?

I'm a bit lost

You're gon get bullied now kiddo
It's absolute trash just like Verdun. Half-assed mechanics, horrible animations, abhorrent indieshit-tier visuals with static objects and foliage and mediocre sound effects.

They also managed to turn it into a Battlefield clone. Maps are no longer made specifically for trench-warfare battles. They're now Open World maps with sections in-between. Now that sounds somewhat fun and it would be if the player limit wasn't just fucking 64.
The game looks like indie trash and the Steam store screenshots were cherry-picked and edited. The actual game looks like the average Unity trash title with low quality assets bought directly from the fucking community market.

I would love to play this game, as my family had a military officer and a politican in Austria-Hungary, but I can't afford it. Thanks communism I guess.

Battlefield 1 without niggers. (This means don't buy it).

(((BERG)))

Base game was shit, don't see anything to suggest it's changed in any way other than just location.

It isn't worth buying. It's a shame too, I'm still waiting for a decent WWI fps.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tannenberg

they should have at least made Verdun playable with bots

if you're one of the devs shitposting (shilling) this here, please hire me, I am a programmer with unity experience and I also live in the netherlands lol

Their eyes are so beady and weird.

well would you look at that, a whole heap of good vidya for any brand of autism
go play