Net neutrality is video games

I know that mark is nintendo shill, but why net neutrality threads get bumplocked?
Are you IPS shill as well?
It is video game unlike 4am or lol threads.
Can you at least pretend to not be moot 2.0?

I got a better topic, pic related.

Make your choice.

Because while NN being repealed isn't great, the hysteria about it is fucking insane.
What will likely happen is ISPs will downgrade traffic to tiny random websites only 100 people use and upgrade it to sites that pay them.
They way people are making out to be is every single non-mainstream website will be completely blocked and everything is going to be sold to FaceBerg.

If you honestly think that you're retarded.

there's only one option there

If you choose cosmic power, you can't become a sentient humanoid, that's retarded.

don't tell me what i can and can't chose

To think of it though, that hardly matters. Animals have no sentience and yet they can live happy and content lives.

Sounds about right.

Didn't you get the memo? Ignorance is bliss something something.

You keep saying that, but I don't see any video games here. I bet you can't even cite an example of how a video game changed when Net Neutrality was introduced. This is pure meta and political wankery.

So you're downloading games without internet somehow?
Interesting, tell me more about it.

ISP's will downgrade Biggest sites so normalfags can be gouged for their faceberg fix
Without net neutrality people might actually get angry and flip cars over, not to mention killing politicians over their bread and circuss, so comcast will be allowed by the FCC to compete which will result in throttling being a losing strategy because a company who doesn't do it will become more popular, invisible hand might work because i don't think ISP's spend money on social engineering and advertising to have loyal cultists customers

And that shitty act, which is (((Net Neutrality))) and is not actual net neutrality was put into action under fucking Obama's reign, too.

It has been decreed by nu/v/ that net neutrality was an evil kike trick all along, and that as long as Larry Page and Jeff Bezos feel a tiny little sting from having increased operating costs, the consumer should be more than happy to be bent over and have their shitpussy blown the fuck out with piecemeal internet packages with massive traffic throttling.

Throttle airflow into your lungs you waste of space.

Yeah remember when the internet was fucked up and everything besides bigcorporation.com and megacapatalists.net was super slow and broken into cabele like packages before Obama introduced NN?

whats wrong with obama?

Fucking newfag, holy shit. That's like forgetting the six gorrilion, goy… m-mate!!

This user gets it.
And as of now, this thread is now a Dubs Thread.

I've been staring at this for like 5 minutes and I still don't understand what the fuck it means

Oh, be fair. Michelle is not a tranny, she's just rather ugly.

NOBODY WANTS
NOBODY LIKES
KIKES, KIKES, KIKES

What is the bill # that is being passed for this to occur? I don't want to give my phone information to the multiple "fight the power" organizations because of it.

then I also heard it was just some kind of regulation so I don't know how our calls and votes affect something that would just be regulation inside a specific company

how come what he says is retarded. the last sentence he says sounds really likely

The worst part is that unlike the current president, NN being removed won't get fixed by someone else after 4 years, it'll probably be permanent. Which means sites like Holla Forums will die while Facebook and Amazon grow in power.

Just fucking kill yourself with how blatantly wrong you are you imbecile.
Throttle will be on yewtube, faceberg and amazon because they're the big ones.
take a look who's supporting NN.

Throttling biggest sites would do some anti-monopoly work on the internet, too. So as far as I'm concerned, it's actually a good thing.

I don't see how you reach that conclusion without assuming that every ISP will go full retard and immediately alienate every single one of their customers. On the other hand, it would be nice to be free of Mark's "benevolent" tyranny, so either way is fine.

You are blatantly fucking shill.

Throttle wont be on those sites because those sites can afford to pay.

When the ISP shops around and says "give us X money for premium access to our customers, or we will throttle" Facebook, Steam and google can afford to pay every time, others can't. Facebook, Steam and google can afford to pay more.

Lots of people are supporting NN. If you are basing your judgement on this entirely on some people being on one side of the argument then you're too stupid to understand it anyway.

ISPs, at least in the UK, Canada, and USA, operate as natural monopolies. Especially in the USA where it's routine as fuck for massive nationwide ISPs to force local and federal governments to shut down small community ran ISPs, and limit access to infrastructure for smaller commercial ISPs.

Let's put two and two together though.

The alternative is for these bigger sites to, you know, pay a reasonable amount for the extra peering they need

ISPs are already soaking customers, they're pretty good at gauging what they can actually get away with, Shekelberg is a riper fruit for harvest in this case

Indeed. These retards for some reason don't realize that if the ISP's put the squeeze on smaller sites, then the fucking hosting services are going to go up in arms about losing business. Why the hell would Comcast/Warner/Cox/ShekelLink want to sacrifice their already poor PR to get a paltry sum from a bunch of little websites when they could literally make extra 1-2 Million in fucking fees from JUST Youtube and Faceberg with no PR cost.

Not disagreeing but that's not the best example because carriers already throttle services. Non-mobile would be a better example for usage.

That is only one of the many issues you fucking retard. The biggest problem is how it will make it easy for big ISPs to push out all competition and become monopolies EVERYWHERE. They're already monopolies in huge parts of the US, and it will only get worse. They will throttle the fuck out of you and be free to block whatever they don't like, such as P2P. They'll start overcharging like fuck, too. Which they already are, but again, it will be even worse.

Non mobile is the same except dominated by netflix, proportion of the sites that aren't in The Big Boy Club is even smaller than displayed here.

because this board's moderation has been compromised by the same type of cancer that affects cuckchan.

You see the same type of arguments against it that were used against gamergate threads back then.

Fuck that. What's the point then? Second choice and then change the rules of this obviously so I can be a cute little girl forever.

If you're going to bother to cite sources it should be for what you're trying to argue, is what I'm saying.

Translated into burger:

As should be their right on their own network. Customers will choose the alternative that does not do that, if they value those services. There is nearly always at least a telco and cable operator in a given locality, plus mobile data. If you live in the sticks, you chose to give up civilization.
Still haven't found any video games, just kike hand-wringing.

Wasn't the pic on the left from a manga by yoshitoshi abe? Worth reading?
Also, it's obviously the first choice, so I can become a cute witch.

The only reason there's alternatives now is because the big monopolies are forced to share lines.

They can't choose something that no longer exists.

>"You are teleported to a fantasy setting of your choice"
>"You may become a member of any sentient race in the setting that is humanoid

I'd only get cosmic power if there are other cosmic powers around and we have cosmic battles and laugh at inferior life forms or if I can wish myself to be happy.
Otherwise little girl all day every day.

Just become some immortal being stronger than everything ala overlord and rape farmer women.
It's what I would do.

Can I choose to be a little futa girl?

Gay
But okay

And just think, that's before they all get pregnant

Then do what I said but in an anime setting.

What's the point if I cannot be a cute little girl that loves other cute little girls? Phenomenal Comic Power at least gives me the ability to create myself a waifu.

If I am a man then I want to be heterosexual but if I were a cute anime girl then I want to be a lesbian. Shit choice.

I'll be blunt, what difference does it make when sites like Daily Stormer are already censored even WITH Net Neutrality. Either way we're fucked unless a replacement comes into place that bans data caps, fast lanes and censorship.

If it was something that would actively impact the industry like TPP which would ban Doujinshi, I would allow it. However since it really doesn't make a difference I'm just gonna bumplock one thread at a time.

Won't it affect online games though?

I live in one country in South America that signed a law to uphold net neutrality in 2014. How bad is this going to affect me and how can I help?

It's a wait and see situation.

I think that means your current sexuality now will be carried over, so if you like girls now you'll like girls when you become a little girl, and only if you're not interested in anything will you be defaulted to liking guys, unless you're already a faggot right now.

Aw shit, it's the Hungry Hungry Hebrew. How's it going, Mark?

Wasn't internet set up by government infrastructure so its a public service?

Why would anything nice happen or anything be to our benefit?
You know this is anti consumer and you're just going to ignore it and hope everything gets better?

I'm alright

Either Google profits off it or ATT profits off it. either way the consumer is fucked.

… that is not what 'throttle' means. At best, it's a pedantic and sophomoric interpretation of a definition of the word, 'throttle'.

So why not try to stop it instead of just letting a corporate dick slide up your ass?

because to stop it you'll need to replace net neutrality

replace with what?
Why not try to maintain net neutrality?

what neutrality?
look

Correct me if I'm wrong, it was the first time I'm hearing of it.
It first sounds like the cite is censored not locked off at a higher price. Do they uncensor the content if you pay for it?
Also was it a decision that the company made or was it already mandated by an ISP?

Where the fuck do you retards come from?

I'm not a clever man. But is just letting them get rid of net neutrality the better thing to do when at least now there is some kind of legal precedence that they shouldn't lock off access to sites by ISP mandates?

Motherfucker, people were alert when The Daily Stormer faggots got censored off the clear net and tor for being le evil nazis. Fuck off.

Alright that sucks, but why is removing net neutrality going to prevent future situation like that and not make it more frequent?

1)the actual filing by the fcc explicitly mentions that the only content censorship going on is by middlemen services (hosts, social media, etc) and never by ISPs
2)the administration is suing to block att merger and demanding a lot of divestments to allow it to go through

ok. that makes sense

Second option all the way.

Let it burn, enjoy the salt and ride the tiger

The biggest issue is that retards like you are acting that the 400 page law in question consists of 399 empty pages + the sentence "treat every package the same and be nice", which I find to be rather unlikely.

The only reason you don't have more options is municipalities have been lobbied by big ISPs so they can have monopolies.