GIBS ME A WAY TO BUY ON STEAM

Someone for fuck's sake help me buy this game. I live in a third world pisshole, where we don't get PayPal. I have like 144$ on Fiverr (a website for freelancing faggots like me, to work) but I can't do shit with it, because Steam doesn't work with that, or Payoneer, where I can transfer my money, which works in my country. Is there any way I can buy this game, before this offer runs out? AND through that electronic cash I've stored for over a year.

Sent :)

FUCK. I'm doing publicity of the game more than getting a help for myself.

are you that brazilian with 400+ games that pops up in the holidays to beg for shit?

So transfer it from Fiverr to your bank you retard.

I will gladly buy it for you, but only if you post a timestamped picture of your dick to both confirm that A.) You are not a shitskin and B.) You are not a kike. Also I'll obviously need your Steam handle.

Nice advice faggot. But sadly I don't have a bank account. Wouldn't have been crying my shit here if I did.

Just pirate it you fuck

I have the pirated shit. Need the multiplayer

I know my country is fucked but I'm not a Brazilian

what do you do on fiiver

Write stories, articles, essays, just anything related to comprehensive writing.

you can buy a prepaid debit card and attach it to your paypal and buy from that.

I'm not a kike but my dick is circumcised. Tell me more about what you have to offer.

Just buy a 25$ steam card you faggot.

Learn to pirate. Also how the fuck do you "not get paypal"? Cant you just vpn that shit and go through it like that? There are many ways to do stuff. So can you not go to paypal.com? If you can, just make an account and fucking lie about the details. They honestly dont give a single shit as long as you arent trying to do anything with mail. I would also advise to write ALL that shit down. Hell I could if I wanted open up a pay pal account in every god damn country as my location. If for some reason you cant access paypal, go through proxies or vpns. Its seriously not hard to do if you give it a bit of research.

Also what do you do on gib5plis?

Can I pay you 5 dollars to headbutt your desk as hard as you can?

Last I heard that stuff doesn't work here. I'm in Pakistan

aren't videogames haram, Mohammed?

Yo, ill give you 5 dollars to jihad your neighbor.

Whats with all these steam threads lately?

I'm already deep in hell and the "stoning" department so idgaf anymore

Its getting close to christmas.

the offer will run out by the time i respawn in burgeristan or some other shit

How do you feel about western women saying our countries should be more like your third world shithole?

i lost my vest in the last attack

I guess you should inVEST in another.

Par the course.

not before this game, infidel.

Okay, new plan, show me a timestamped picture of you rubbing a porkchop on your porker

Damn dude,you are going to make him really go ham arent you?

I feel like I should personally come and rape those women because they are idiots if they want our shit in their land. We ourselves are tired as fuck and wouldn't give a shit if America nukes us any day, and if liberals want our shit in their country,they are even more retarded.

I'm begging for de method. not de game faggot

no surprise here abdul

y'all really want me to go to hell don't ya

Do we have a deal?

send me the meat and we have a fuckin deal. i'm already doomed for hell anyways.

where the fuck would a paki get a pork shoulder