Am I the only one still playing this?

Am I the only one still playing this?

Yes.

no
do you need help or something ive got a laff 83 and a laff 107 that can help out

I'm fine, toonhq is full tonight. wouldn't mind adding you though. Where can we meet?

pick a spot ill pop on both toons

I'm at the second floor of a 5 story bldg though…

ive got time nerd

oh yeah i ahve a laff 60 horse too you could level with if you ever need a buddy

yes

That's a fucking tall dog

Are you a pedo? Why would you play that

alright cunt
meet here
blam canyon
be here or be square

Will be there after I'm done with this bldg.

No. There are kids in this game but they are a minority. Also, the great majority players don't talk shit you aren't meant to in a kids game.

doesn't*

it was a fun time tbh

ok im logigng off afterward my laptop is melting

Try underclocking itand getting linux.
Do you still play regularly?

how old are you

I don't remember that happening

My friend's GF plays toon town constantly. She plays 4 hours a day. Once she finishes maxing out one character by doing all the endgame raid content (or something, I don't play so don't ask me to clarify) she deletes her character and remakes it with the exact same name and appearance. The most bizarre aspect of all this is she swears she is not autistic and is an ultra normalfag. She hates anything even slightly weird.

I thought this was SHUT DOWN FOREVER?

One thing I've learned on my normalfag safaris is that they're often as weird if not weirder than your average robot.

Is this game even any good? I played it briefly when it first came out but I don't actually remember anything substantial about it.

Some autists remade it or something, now it's free to play

Well she also REALLY fucking stupid. I have endless stories. Here are the two most recent:
She thought 9/11 happened in the same city she lived in (Cincinnati) and she also thinks that google maps doesn't work outside of Ohio. Once I explained to her that I have been to Europe and it does in fact work there she adjusted her claim that it only works on American phones.

What a friendly community.

looks pretty yiffy tbh

I'm on hiatus, but I'll prolly be back around Christmastime.

It's an acquired taste. It picks up around The Brrrgh tasks, where pretty much everything requires a group to do. Sadly has a relative lack of endgame content, since most of the game was created to be accessible to everyone, regardless of how strong they were.

It was remade. This server has been alive for 3 years or so.

reminder that cats (especially short females) should be gassed

That's not how you spell mice. Cats are honorably mentions though

This is a children's game user

I played as a mouse back then and was an okay player

I tried this out because of the Holla Forums memes and I felt nothing but regret because my internet speed was SUPER slow at the time I spent so long downloading only to find out I was memed into believing it was worth the bandwith.

lol
Also, small duck dudes are batshit insane/obnoxious/weird most of the times.