Black Desert game passes

So even though I quit BDO pretty early on because of the kikery, Kakao wanted to remind me I was pretty goddamn stupid because of my Conquerer's Package pre-order tier. If you for some reason are also very stupid and somehow don't mind kikery, I'll post (what I assume are) three copies of BDO in key form. I think you redeem them on the website itself.

2AV7UDG-IFMUB9I-GSEOHJ4-4AK2P

U6BLKP6-6NN4SK0-J5EEHLM-IROPP

U0LI23O-C0EN7O0-COUP187-RJ4VI

Happy Thanksgiving, and sorry for wasting your bandwidth if you end up rightfully hating it

BDO is fun.

Thanks OP, haven't touched an MMO since early legion. Maybe this isn't terrible.

It's garbage. I just don't like it when I have things that aren't used or shared.

Our bdo guild is some prime autism and they're fun. The gm likes to eat sand.

soudns pretty gay op

EBE2-B64E-9034-446A-8E9A

9693-9D02-2D3B-4BF3-9C89

7743-B943-FD29-46D0-A120

I see what you did there, human.

I used a code (2, really) and got a 7 day pass and something called the "Loyal User Event."

What gives OP? Where is my full and freeā„¢ edition of the game?

looks like kikery strikes again. the email specifically wrote "game pass", not "guest pass", which I've already given out before. this is the kind of game you're going into

never mind, apparently they're bugged if you make a new account and haven't previously played the game before. enjoy your two copies of the game when the codes finally work.

by the way nice gayass email

I thought this died out with Archeage.

Please no bully.

Get bullied nerd.

pls

Is the game still restrictive in P2P trade?

This is the most disappointing game in years.

Enjoy your new chink keylogger.

just activate the valid and legitimate keys, faghammer

I might as well post mine too. Please don't actually give these kikes any money; I'm posting these in the hopes that it saves someone from buying this.

FGEQVRV-K2I4LJI-D5G28K9-I2ER7

TI8HBSJ-E5R4MA1-HSD6UED-KVK2C

TMKFL6I-6EUSD9T-L762M8B-T126U

Can we actually discuss the piece of shit game now? Why in the seven everloving dimensions of Christ is the game so intentionally obtuse and badly designed? Do they think that throwing six million nonsensical words and numbers at me makes the game deep and complex? It's like taking something like EVE Online, adding more jewry, and replacing every single readable, English word with some kind of pseudo-fantasy Korean cumstain word which represents something essential, on top of their shitty UI which shits tabs and buttons at you at light speed. The combat itself is fun, but killing NPCs either has you oneshot a huge pack of enemies, or the enemies oneshot you. There's no point to the combat system outside PVP, and the monsters and enemies themselves are uninteresting and bland. I'm not even going to mention the outlandish levels of Korean turbojewry.

neets are the master race