Die by the Sword

What am I in for guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.hazardx.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

play it and find out

Hopefully swords and dying. Otherwise you better get a refund.

Is this natural and organic vidya?

Thank you, you didn't even so much as recommend a specific control config for the game. Faggots.

fuck off dataminer

How would I know what control style is the comfiest for you?

I tried to get into it for an few hours a while back but the controls were so damn clunky.

I think when I played it I had a better time with a trackball than a mouse. It's pretty goofy, I found it entertaining.

You can go fuck yourself, this is a game from the late nineties and I'm going through my library by each decade. I'm giving all the ones that i didn't just delete outright roughly an hour of my time, or checking to see if they're even worth an hour. I have never played this type of game so want opinions before I get into it you retarded fuck.
This isn't even a game executives would want to develop and wouldn't data mine for this type of game.

The trackball huh, what was the biggest difference you could remember. I never particularly liked the track ball mice.

big if true

Constant crashing if you're trying to run it on windows 7 unless you can say otherwise? Went in for the nostalgia, left because of the crashes.

The fact that it's stationary and you're not flailing a mouse around kind of helped for me, pretty sure I had sensitivity cranked up too.

huge if true.

enormous if correct tbh

gradiose if verifiable

You're a pretty grandiose guy

large if factual

Fuck off back to endchan or whatever spic faggot shithole you came from.

for thou

wow rude tbh

4truth

Try not to make a template thread next time, faggot.

checking these natural and organic dubs

These guys are former Warosu spergs who always come here to shit up threads or people aping them. They used to have board called Holla Forums here. Check out the thread on them on /cow/. As you can see they are pretty obvious and not that smart.

A 3rd person hack and slay with goofy control technology called VISM that you shouldn't use.

absolutely gigantic if accurate tbqhwy rn fam

Well I did just start it up, and got weird color problems.

When the only words I can think of essentially amount to "what is your opinion" then that's all there is to it.

It's really a physics game, just swing a very large weapon and no one will be able to block your attacks. You don't even need mouse control for that.

t. day one buyer back in 199X also got the expansion

I don't have the expansion, looking at Modding because of that whole "bug crashing" I'm seeing a patch that would require both.

*Proof I have the game for that one autist, and the color in question.

Get the GOG version from IGG Games, it might contain a fix for that

It is the GOG version, I'll need the extender.

Get the Xtended mod from here:
forum.hazardx.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64

Alright everything is setup, may as well do a play through with screenshots. Unfortunately I've got business to take care of today so I'll be back much later.

The GOG version comes with the expansion pack already included. Originally you weren't able to pick the woman, dwarf and rat as player.

This shit's fun as hell if you use an oldschool fuckhuge joystick (not a gamepad) to control the sword movements.

A good laugh.

a badly aged game

Yeah okay that VISM mode is clunky as shit.