QTDDTT

Questions That Don't Deserve Their own Thread

Starting out,
Is Rainbow Six Siege worth buying to play with friends?
The game seems pretty good but it's
so I'm not sure if it's actually fun or if it's the new bland shooter hidden under interesting gimmicks.

If you're a modern multiplayer shiteater, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

inb4 people start raining shit on this thread because it's not a Holla Forums approved general and op mentions ubishit.

Now that that's out of the way, I like it, having friends to play with will help a lot, and don't buy the starter edition if you do get it.

it is shit and it does deserve to crash and burn

It's fun, and don't worry, ubi is trying their hardest to make it die.

Yeah, I was swayed by the price but then I looked into it
This kind of shit is retarded.

What do you mean? Are they already pushing P2W shit and thinking of closing the servers next year for RSS2?

They're adding some retarded new ops, and a zombies mode for god knows why. Hopefully it doesn't continue on this path but ubi is getting desperate for new operator ideas. They also are adding overwatch-tier passives and back stories for no fucking reason at all.

New ops are fine, as long as they don't ruin the current ones.
How are the passives, though? Are they some small buff like "5% of not dying instantly" or some retarded OP stuff?

Anyone still got an archive of that "stick my tits in Tifa's dicks" thread?

No, just odd resistances. There are two ops who are sisters and have similar gadgets, being stun grenades/mines. They both recover from the stun effect 50% faster because "they're sisters lmao". And one of the new ops can hack the phones of enemies so they ring and you can track them from the noise, but echo is immune to this because "they worked together". And one of the sisters when downed can revive herself to 1 hp for literally no reason. It's just out of place and stupid, especially when no other ops have passive abilities like these.

The zombie mode apparently might be a limited time thing only. It'll supposedly last a season and then fuck off back form whence it came, the mode itself being more of a test than an actual idea on how to bring in more players.

What games can I run on a Amiga 500+ with a 3.1 kickstart? Just finished cleaning battery shit from mobo, so considering what to do with it.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

But why slug more slug?

this tbh

Get the fuck outta here SIDF.

wtf I love snails now

Yeah, it's a 4 week event.

Just like Overwatch!

pls kill me

I got .hack GU off of IGG but after downloading it and installing it I get a crash to desktop every time I try to run it. I installed it twice but it would still CTD. Is this a common issue for this crack or am I just fucked and forced to either wait for a new crack or buy it?

How do I make friends?

Wew. It's not as bad as I had thought, but still.
I guess I'll just buy it, play it once and refund if it's shit. Thanks anons.
Have some other slut in the hopes that this thread doesn't die too quickly and give people excuses to make shitty one question threads.

Make a resume with all the screenshots of dubs you've gotten, and hand it out to people at random.

Just like, talk to person.

Th update hasn't gone live yet, so you might want to hold off and see if these changes are a deal breaker. It goes live december 5th.

k

Did you install all DX updates and whatnot that came with it? Once I installed max Payne and it wouldn't run, turns out I didn't have the specific DX version needed to run it.
Also, check if there are any other patches.

Steam has a 2-week period for refunds, so I'll just buy it now, along with a couple 10 bucks games because sales, and then hold on to the game until the 5th.
Thanks for the warning btw.

Hope you have fun.

T-thanks.
Y-you too, user.

How far back would a higher-mid tier PC set me back today? My computer has become painfully outdated and I have absolutely no idea what's going on with GPUs this day and age.

Is Way of the Samurai 3 playable with kb+m?

Win10 adoption is so slow it's not worth it to make the jump, so just hit the peak for win7 and ride it out for about 5 years.

I'm not even going to bilnk in the direction of Win10, I'm going to use Linux as my primary OS and a windows 7 partition for anything that absolutely refuses to work through Wine, just like I do now.
my current GPU is an Nvidia GT430, so really any upgrade I make will be a huge jump.

950 has served me well for many moons, but I recently got 1050 as a treat

Well in that case just look at "recommended specs for PS2 emulation" then go for the one that'll last you 5 years. Or alternatively Brigadier.

Double checked my DX version and it was up to date. At this point i'm going to have to assume it's a hardware compatibility issue with the crack. I will more than likely buy it on my pisspoor 4 just to kick back on the couch to play a .hack game just like God intended.

Ideally I would like something which will be able to handle more intensive emulators, like the upcoming PS3 one.

you mean the GTX 950 and 1050? how well are we talking? how often and how much do you need to compromise when playing more graphically intense games.

If you are looking for best bang for your buck see amd line-up. I myself have r9 390 and it runs quite well at 1440p achieving 60fps easy at high settings.

You got that right.
Also, answer these questions
It's not worth it building a god tier PC if you're only going to play minesweeper on it.

I don't mean checking the DX version, I mean installing the DX and other stuff that comes with the game.
Sometimes it's an older version that has some extra stuff needed to run the games. That's what happened with Max Payne for me. I had the newest DX version available but it wouldn't run, installing the DX that came with the torrent made it run perfectly even though it was older.
Also, try some other download as well, sometimes it is just a crack compatibility issue and other cracks works.

It's the .hack GU remake for the PC so I doubt it's an old version issue. I am going to check for a different crack but at this point I am willing to give money to BandaiNamco so we get more .hack games in the west.

Can anyone post an archive of that "stick my tits in Tifa's dicks" thread? That's all I ask.

Nothing in particular, but I don't want to be limited if I want to emulate something, play an illusion wankfest or just have a go at a flavor of the month that might arise.
So let's assume for the sake of simplicity I want to play everything new that comes out at reasonable performance.
pic related are my specs, only difference today is that I have an additional (better) monitor and another harddrive.
Still, I would like to replace my entire PC because I would also love to have a faster CPU, a higher power unit and maybe even fit it in a smaller case.
Is it unreasonable to assume I can get a PC that satisfies these needs in a budget of, say 600 dollars?

Welp.

I tried googling around.
I couldn't find any other cracks, but seems that's a problem with the game itself, as opposed to the crack.
I found a possible fix, try doing this and see if it works
If it doesn't work try looking into the steam forums for the game.

The motherboard seems fine, so you can keep that, unless you want to buy a smaller one for a smaller case. Same for ram.
I usually just emulate small consoles and I haven't emulated for a while, but IIRC CPU is way more important for emulation than GPU. AMD released their new CPUs some time ago and I heard some good things about it.
I'm not American so I don't know how the prices are over there, but I think it could easily fit into 600 if you only buy the GPU and CPU.
Look around for prices and get a AMD CPU with 3.3 Ghz up and a somewhat recent GPU. That should be enough for illusion games and emulation.
I have a GTX 960 and all new illusion games run fine. It's only slow to load, but that's thanks to my shitty HD.

I guess it might be another case of the nips can't use the PC for shit. I might bite the bullet and get it on a platform I know will work.
Speaking of .hack GU, is the 50 dollar price tag worth this remake?

I want to get my friend into different multiplayer games but he is somewhat retarded. His saving grace is that I got him onto VTMB and various other good games and hes played the living shit of them which indicates he may have some good taste. BUT he will only fucking play wow private server or pubg. This as you can imagine is frustrating shit

What multiplayer games can you guys recommend?

Get him into games similar to WoW but better. Kingdoms of Amalur would be a good start, from there connect the dots and see what he likes in those games and use what he likes in each video game to refine his tastes.

OPs who don't deserve their own thread

This type of thread didn't carry over from cuckchan because it's a bad idea in general. It doesn't facilitate discussion and teaches people to ask questions they could easily find the answers to themselves. Eventually you start attracting the slowest people imaginable and accepting them because they can just ask any stupid questions they have in the spoonfeeding thread.

I'd say wait a bit and see it any patches come out. It's unlikely because it's nips, but it could still happen.
Though if it doesn't I'm afraid you'll be stuck with the console verison.
Also, I haven't played any game in the series, so I'm not sure if it's worth the price. Watch some gameplay videos and see if it's any good as a remake.

The board does that.
Retards are going to keep being retards, regardless of if there's an QTDDTT thread or not. When there isn't one around you get those "quick question, Holla Forums" threads that are only good for that one post and the answer.
Besides, you don't need to answer retards. If you can literally google the answer, tell them to.

I've been playing since year 1 season 2. Despite ubisoft i honestly think it is a good game but since year 2 season 2 things have been a bit messy and we're entering season 4 right which has a nightmare TTS going on right now. If you play with friends and coordinate a bit on mumble/discord/whatever you're likely to have a good time and rack up a lot of wins because good coordination will win lots of battles in that game due to map knowledge being especially important. It's fun, its fairly unique with how its gadgets and destruction work, and as far as ubisoft kikery goes, its not too tainted, the grind it takes to get all the base characters is probably less than 10 hours of play, DLC operators is obviously a bit longer but base ops are more than enough to succeed.

So now for the bad stuff. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE PURCHASE THE "STARTER EDITION it fucks up how the in game currency works and there's no good way to upgrade out of it save spending real money. The coming season (year 2 season 4) is looking very rough, the new attacking operators are very broken and it isn't addressed if these issues will be tackled before it goes live, since it's currently in TTS phase. the year-3 roadmap looks particularly questionable as well since they intend to ad a "limited time co-op event" which sounds dangerously like some overwatch shit. New players are going to have to adapt to even wilder metas than they would have had to less than 6 months ago. I genuinely really like this game, its the only ubisoft game i have purchased since like assassins creed 1 but it is still ubisoft and i'm concerned theres been choices in design that fell out sometime in late year 2. So my feelings are that you should try a free-weekend first and foremost to see how you feel about it, or maybe if you're lucky have some other means to give it a try before you buy.

How much hate would a browser games thread receive?

I probably wouldn't enter it but I couldn't give two fucks, any vidya game thread on this shitty board is a good enough thread

The co-op event sounds fucking gay, i just want more maps more than anything. I do hope that the scotland yard operator will end up, hopefully it's based off the C-men and not some donut steel shit like their grom characters

How fucking new are you that you don't know about swf threads?

He could be talking about actually in browser games, like nationstates.

Then he's still new for not knowing about the Maplestory, Transformice and pre-pride Runescape threads.

Is there any vidya worth picking up on sale? Running out of ideas on good games now that I got my Arma season pass and Squad. Almost bought TPP but heard it was shit. Haven't seen any good RTS games worth it either.

good taste

What makes Nex Machina good?

Is Reddit the only option when it comes to actually asking for suggestions and series discussion when it comes to:
-Steam
-Bethesda Games
-XBone games
-Apparently anything that isn't Nintendo, FromSoftware, or Harvest Moon?

Heard wrong. Especially if you don't know much about MGS in general, the reason why people are down on it is that it doesn't really conclude the series satisfactorily. Otherwise the gameplay is solid fucking gold. Anyone who calls it straight shit can safely be ignored.

Request: can someone post the pic of the stages how normalfags ruin a game (community)

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I'll give it a shot.

thats it thx

then I have a question as well, are there any Xbone exclusive games? I only remember the Halo collection, all the other ones were eventually ported to PC

That's not long enough

Funny enough my brother and I were just having this conversation not long ago and neither of us could think of anything other than Halo either. I just looked it up and apparently, according to Gematsu, this is it. Second one is all the wagglan meme shit.

Why is skyrim considered not good even with mods. It does things no other game comes close to with the right mods. Like a full erotic adventure game, or life simulator.

I've played all of the MGS titles though, save for Portable Ops.

Where's a good place to get PS3 homebrew and shit?

at base level, but the level design (or complete fucking lack of it) doesn't compliment the gameplay options TPP gives you. You get a million tools to work with but get forced into spending half your time crawling through an open field and sniping because you gotta keep fighting shitty outposts in the middle of nowhere. Almost all of the fuckin side ops are just "go beat up this tank or 6 guys wandering around in this zone with no cover aside from a rock"

Is Persona 5 any good? The only Persona game I only tried out was the P4 remake and it didn't clicked with me but I heard really great things about P5. Does Persona 5 do anything differently that makes me give the Persona games a second chance?

Webm unrelated

I'm insulted. The least they could've done was use more recent LDS animated scriptures. Some if those have some pretty good animation, and not the digital stuff either, the hand-drawn stuff. Nothing spectacular, but… less Hannah Barbara and more 90's Disney Cartoon.

the combat is better in p5 but its not wildly different, also takes very long to get to the meat of it

Does PS4 have any games?
I'm considering buying it but all i can come up with is
>Japan-exclusive Hitman '16 with Jap dubbing

I also heard Gravity Rush is pretty good, though I haven't played it yet

I need a GBA emulator to play this.