Behold Studios

What do you guys think of Behold Studios?
Creators of Knights of Pen and Paper, Galaxy of Pen and Paper and Chrome squad.
I find their games quite fun.

they all look like a bunch of nu males

look like a bunch of soyboys tbh fam.

loogen lik a grup of soimails

BANE?

Did they also make Magicka?

They look like a bunch of wankers.

I dig their stuff.

I like their games but i don't like their pozzed dialogue

Looks like a bunch of fags. Hope they kill themselves.

Tell me about Bane, why does he wear the neckbeard?

FOR SIX YEARS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC BANE CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLOLOLO LOOOK AT ME IM LE CIA XDDDD SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Holla Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID CIA AGENT AND THE OTHER ASS BANE, 6 YEARS, 6 FUCKING YEARS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A BANE THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Holla Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE DARK KNIGHT SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT BANE, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF BANE TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED BY THE ACTORS OF THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT BANE'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID CIA THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND RE-WATCH TDKR FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

FUCK OFF FUCKING FAGGOTS!!

SOMEBODY GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE!

uuuu

The thread plan I just filed with my agency lists me, Doctor Pavelere, and only posts with repeating digits.

Shitty bait but that ID is fucking Checked

Is this some new copypasta?

Do you feel in charge?

Leave

Pixelshit
Pixelshit
Pixelshit

Wow, user.
I'm Behold-ing a lotta crap right now.

Is Cave Story bad too?

Did you faggots already forget about that virtue signaling shit?

It looks like your spirit has broken first.

Huelander here.
EVERY SINGLE ONE of our few game studios and companies are composed of marxists and feminists, with obligatory "rights for the fags" activists thrown among them.When a brazillian creates a game, it is guaranteed to be funded by leftist companies or corporations to try to gain the trust of non-brazillian, and then push as much marxism/feminism/fag "rights" as possible.
Don't fall for brazillian marketing and propaganda. If you are curious about some brazillian game, always pirate. Don't give those sub-humans any money. When you pay for their games, your money goes directly to activists that are pushing marxism everywhere.
And they have paid shills and ass kissers everywhere, trying to derail any criticism. They themselves want to suck dick from bigger corporations, and can always be found attacking anyone that exposes them.

What about it was virtue signaly? I'm in the mood to get angry at something.