Antagonists you feel sorry for

Every so often, you get an antagonist or villain who, while clearly opposed to your goals, still has a background which makes you want to give the poor bastard a good hug. People who, however evil they may be, still have understandable reasons for acting as they do, to the point that you actively feel bad for killing them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Houyi&oldid=748969430
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houyi
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Junko
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Marcus
nhs.uk/conditions/toxoplasmosis/#how-do-you-get-toxoplasmosis
scientificamerican.com/article/cat-disease-threatens-endangered-monk-seals/
infinityplus.co.uk/stories/blit.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic unrelated?
Fuck dogs.

Ok.

What is this cuteness?

Not baiting
Really the epitome of a pitiable antagonist.

Go away, Mick Jagger

Try again.

Cat quest.

Kys

M E M E G A M E
Asgore got fucked. After realizing all the shit he had to deal and reading his dairy entries it'0s really sad how hard he's trying to cope with his situation, but he's pretty much dead inside. That being said, I wish he was a bit more determined to kill your ass when you meet him. It ended up making me think he was kind of a wimp all along.

Webm.

At least he had an alright track.

Don't want to derail too much, so I'll drop the topic. But I think that was the point of his character. He didn't really want to kill anybody, it was a snap judgement made on emotion and one he had to commit to to please his subjects. A big aspect of his tragedy being that choice between doing what he wants to do and doing what the monsters want him to do.

It's like the OP intended this to be a goat thread

But let's face it, this is the antagonist Holla Forums really identifies with

Finally I have a chance to post this.

Mitsunari had a hard life.

pullthetriggerpullthetriggerpullthetriggerpullthetriggerpullthetriggerpullthetriggerpullthetriggerpullthetriggerpullthetriggerpullthetriggerpullthetriggerpullthetriggerpullthetrigger…

I'd like to think that life under Nilfgaard would have been better than life under someone like Foltest or Radovik, especially if you were a non-human.

Only because the game is from the Northmens point of view.

They tried to make him out to be a bitter soldier that was still pissed about the US and Russia not finishing the war. They wouldn't have a low IQ character go out and willingly try to figure out what the fuck is going on. The only stupid thing he ever did was trusting anyone with the information he had.

Also I don't think Jake would have been cool with 50 blessings if he found out that they were going to nuke the states.

Shit empathy tbh fam lam shagadingdong.

50 blessings didnt nuke the US, Russia did when their prime minister was assassinated or something

ITT: 2011 Holla Forums

Russia nuked the US because a 50 centsblessings operative killed the Russian president and maybe the US president as well, I can't remember right now.

Only spared him

I couldn’t help but feel sorry for Handsome Jack in Tales from the borderlands

That was the point. He didn't have the fucking spine.

I agree, maybe he was a megalomaniac psycho, but he brought order to the bunch of fucking degenerated from pandora. He was also betrayed like 4 times already and was always considered useless until he took control of Helios. He was the true hero of the game.

MTT is a tranny

Was he? All I know is that he's ghost-to-robot transcoporeal at least.

Yes, and if you read the diary in his house, it's basically a pink girl's house and the wording like "Alphys showed me how my new body will look! I'm so excited!" sounds like a trans person

nice jewnigger

Dogs are weird.

iirc, it's a dog from Russia or Korea, who has learned to "beg" to tourists by looking awful, and it keeps getting ample treats. It's fairly common, apparently

I assumed it was to scratch an itch. Also, it's not the same dog. The one in my gif is a female, and the one in the previous webm or whatever is male.

>The cutscene where he's being executed and just before his death he sees his lance bro still alive but he's unable to do anything to save him

He just wanted to rid Pandora of bandits.

What part of "it's fairly common"

Aren't Atlas/Lamb the antagonists of the games though?

I was referring to Alma.

…do I not understand? You should finish your sentences.
No, it's a misunderstanding then, you said "it's a dog," meaning it's one particular dog. I get know your meaning was that you were talking about the type of dog, the breed. Not my fault for getting confused.

Am I the only one who feels bad for Liquid?
Solidus is the brother that garners the most sympathy around here, but I always feel bad for Liquid. Because he never really had a chance, Solid was a willing tool for the Patriots. Solidus pretended to be one but ended up being played like a damned fiddle, Liquid didn’t even have the luxury of knowing that he was a puppet. He died believing that what he was doing was his own will, which may be a blessing now that I think about it.

Alma should've stayed a loli.

Does it count if the villain wasn't actually evil at all and Bethesda just fucking sucks? I-I mean just fucking works, s-sorry Todd.

It was a fairly somber and tasteful way to end it, I'll give the game that. Although earlier, the way william threatens Shima for no reason to allow Kelley to pull of his manipulation was a bit contrived

Ur was well-spoken and xenophobic but otherwise bonkers, I don't think he's as relatable as you believe he was.

pic related

Oh no, he was batshit from fucking with the power of the heart. He just wasn't an asshole, well sorta.

>>>Holla Forums
I'm not actually sorry, Todd.

Dagoth Ur was a great villain but lets just be real and how if he actually won it would not have been good.

It was hot wheels' captcha all along.

shit, I think the only time was any Star Wars game, I actually prefered the Siths over the Jedi. most of the other games I loved didn't deal in absolutes (kek) there were multiple factions.

one more, although playable was Brotherhood Of Nod in Command And Conquer, and also prefered them over the good guys.

Peddle your shitposts elsewhere.

Assimilate already you fucking greyskin

Illusive Man and Jonathan Irons. Is it so wrong that I want to play just ONE game where you Don't betray your employer, and they also Don't betray you? I just wanna be like Tanya Degurechaff, not giving a shit of how supposedly "evil" my superiors are, with them feeling likewise about my ruthless methods. They could be Darth Vader for all I care, so long as I get the role of the merciless Boba Fett. Killing bitches and advancing the "evil" organization's cause by any means necessary.

BUT NOPE. THIS IS A PROGRESSIVE STORY, GOYIM. WE WON'T LET YOU SIDE WITH THE ""BAD"" GUYS, YOU NAZI. BAD BAD BAD, GOYIM!!

Well you can kind of do that in Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Never fucking conquered, n'wah!

It's not what you think at all.
Houyi was a god of archers who slew the nine suns for their cruelty to mortals and was punished with mortality himself. Chang'e was the daughter of a water god that he had met on his travels as a mortal. After Chang'e's ascension to the moon and forever losing both his wife and his chance to regain immortality, Houyi became a tyrannical leader. This ties in with a real tyrant of the same name, who in 2hu canon are treated as the same person. Houyi slew Junko's husband; seizing control of his land and took her for his own. They had a son, but for reasons unknown Houyi murdered him. She conspired with his lieutenant/minister to have him assassinated. Her revenge incomplete, she turned her ire towards his true wife Chang'e. Unable to chase after the immortal as a mortal herself, she used her purification ability; letting her rage consume her and transformed herself into a divine spirit, abandoning her humanity. With this, she can continue living until the day she can finally "kill" Chang'e.
For some reason his wiki page got heavily redacted, which is one of the only sources for the extended tale.
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Houyi&oldid=748969430
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houyi
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Junko

Well technically you never get betrayed by the "bad nazi goyim" Cerberus.

Learningcode isn't just a mischling, but a Turkish mischling? That's wonderful. Just wonderful. It explains so much.

He's more than merely a nationalist-revanchist or petty messiah, he's an arch-solipsist who may or may not have rewritten/eaten all of reality if left unchecked thanks to breaking contemporary metaphysics just by existing. I don't know about you, but that makes him a worthy example in my book.

Elder Scrolls reality holds that you and everyone else that exists are sapient figments of a dilettante dreaming godhead, the comprehension of which will either rob you of self and therefore of the independent existence you have segregated from this unknowable thing or else grant omnipotent power at the cost of all agency; Dagoth Ur sidestepped both and refused them from a position of equivalent but distinct comprehension, choosing instead to wrest omnipotence away by force to do what he will. And what he willed was to hold onto his noble sentiments and set right what was wrong in the subjugation of Morrowind by the exoteric Empire-as-state- who knows his sentiment or knowledge of Talos the ascendant and the esoteric Empire-as-wheel, which might or might not have softened his view or hardened it- and go from there afterwards, bringing charitable enlightenment upon all beings in like kind to his own, no matter the exoteric costs upon flesh and bone or the darkness suffered as one begins the venture terrible.

He lost neither self, nor agency, nor power through his methods, made no bargains nor compromises with any being or his ideals, and as a result of the Neravarine's actions, instead of ending in a break from the endless cycle of Kalpic dreams and Anu-Padomaiac dialectic, a new and unknown horizon wrought through the overturn of a presently unideal model, The Elder Scrolls will end in catastrophe where lizard wizards controlled by time-trees that aren't really trees will fight with cybermagic space elves who will themselves fight with Talos-indoctrinated androids using sixteenth dimensional math cannons to zap each other from existence before Vivec has a big gay reunion with Nerevar & throwdown with the Brass-Walker, followed by the new Kalpa getting consummated for the purpose of something or other.

I'm sorry if this is harsh, but your tastes are bland and unimaginative, user.

Illusive Man didn't get indoctrinated until late in the game when he implants himself with reaper tech as the final part of his plan. Not even his soldiers were indoctrinated, they were fitted with reverse-engineered reaper tech that made them function as a hivemind.

Go back to r/teslore you MKultist. The manlet lost his mind and took all of yours with it, and the series has suffered because of it but next to none of it is even alluded to in Morrowind and thank fuck because it's so boring and pretentious. TES ends with Nerevar reborn joining Dagoth Ur and killing every variant of subDunmer south and west of Morrowind. It's my C0DAeeyeeya akshully, does that help you swallow it as easily as you swallow Kirkbride's schlong?

Kain is very easy to sympathize with if you play the games that come before Soul Reaver. He was just a vampire trying to regain his humanity, yo. The Master I feel sorry for due to the nature of his creation and also how pathetic his death is.

I have sympathy for all of the Snake brothers, they were intentionally set against each other, as genetic relation. Not to mention they owe their entire existence to being living weapons. Nobody really deserves that.

Easy mode, unwilling antagonists are a dime a dozen in that franchise. Maiden Astraia, King Allant, Artorias, Gwynevere and Gwyn himself. Even Seethe the Scaleless is easy to sympathize with when you understand his backstory. I didn't even go into 2 and 3.

Also easy mode, considering the entire point of the game is that you can spare your antagonists. Man, it's like you guys don't even like a challenge. Do you actually play video games?

L o L

Wasn't it proven that Super Mutants aren't sterile and that it just takes a while for them to begin reproducing again?

Never forget

Proven where? In FO2? Unfortunately I never completed it. The whole point of the nonviolent ending is that you present recorded lab data to The Master showing that super mutants can't reproduce.

Yeah, in Fallout 2. I'm pretty sure it was that super mutant follower who says so.

oneveryniggeroneveryniggeroneveryniggeroneveryniggeroneveryniggeroneveryniggeroneveryniggeroneveryniggeroneveryniggeroneveryniggeroneveryniggeroneveryniggeroneverynigger!

Kirkbride's writing has been virtually ignored or else whored out and mutilated with the whole Alduin business as the series goes on; he's a mere consultant as TES becomes increasingly generic, so how he has caused the series to 'suffer' is beyond me. I don't care one way or the other about c0da, having only dabbled in it; it's what you do to Ur that offends me. How can you come so close to having the best taste and then nosedive into the worst? If you remove the revelationist imperative from Dagoth Ur, you remove the Ur. You are reducing him to a petty ethnopolitical archetype in a vacuum away from his dialogue and the deeper framework of the series. And as for 'not being aludded to,' the dialogue of Ash Creatures calmed by Charm effects is more or less explicit about every respect I've spoken of; as is Dagoth Ur's dialogue. On waking dreams, shared power, an explicit crusade against the gods. Nothing about exterminating non-Dunmer, meanwhile, only breaking the back of the empire of the Cyrodils and expelling foreigners, and subsequently entertaining the idea of empire and Tamrielic salvation. You're trying too hard.

FO2 is somewhat weird with its writing and a notable departure. They needed to say super mutants can reproduce so they could continue being a reasonable threat in the game world. FO1 was written to be a self contained story, I personally believe, and the story is much better in terms of loose ends tied.

Ganondorf I feel really bad for. Basically his "dad" Demise fucked him over before he was even a thing by cursing him to stalk Link and Zelda for eternity. In Wind Waker you could tell he was really sick of that shit.

He caused the series to suffer by inviting faggot Redditors like you into it. The elements of cosmology are present in the game, some of them, but none of this bullshit about Dagoth Ur's supposed ultra-solipsism as he wants to share divinity with all of the Dunmer and elevate his people entirely and not just himself like say Vivec. As for the killing all of the non-Dunmer, that's mostly a meme - but it's not like the shithead Imperials and the other filthy races would be inclined to just be thrown out and stay thrown out nor be enthusiastic about being conquered if he did try at his own empire, a lot of them would have to go and would anyone miss them? Of course not. You should aspire to that, to get out and not be missed.

But they weren't? Besides Marcus and random encounter Masters Army patrols, there was no super mutant threat in 2. I've played the game through half a dozen times and I do not recall there being any information that the super mutants were in fact not sterile. It was pretty well established that infection by FEV rendered all victims completely androgynous and sexless, that is a huge retcon that I don't believe either NV or 2 made.

Nigger I just told you I didn't finish FO2, you are presuming I have knowledge I don't have. And by "reasonable threat" I meant "NPC combatants that the PC could fight/ally with because the creators felt like they needed to include them," not a threat to be reckoned with from a narrative perspective.

My first play through of ME2 I went full on Cerberus. I praised them in every dialogue choice I made, and all my actions were pro Cerberus. Gave no indication of ever wanting to leave them. Then beginning of ME3 I find out I betrayed them, going against every decision and dialogue choice I made. If you don't want me to side with them fine, whatever. But don't give me the option to side with them in the previous game, only to throw all that away in a character breaking move.

but he was the protag

I do feel sorry for WW Ganon in a sense, but there was nothing stopping him from getting the 'I need to rule everything' vibe from the ancestor that gave it to him in the first place, so getting the sword plunged into his skull is the best we could've hoped for him

Also these guys.

See
And enjoy how kill nazis game managed to make most people feel bad for Hitler.

the thread replies turned from "antagonists you feel sorry for" to "antagonists I empathize and agree with" it seems.

Hitlerdubs confirm the one true message

I feel more sorry for his master, Artorias just wanted to make Anor londo great again but fell to the darkness.

You had only one job , nuwolfenstein

ditto

why cant there ever be more antagonists whom you have a hard time fighting, or showing that the people your killing are doing it because the have to/wanted to start there lifes off with military help.

They fucking went all out in trying to make him seem like an asshole too, but I guess thats the whole game

More likely, they wanted to make some buzz for their shit game with this "shocking and funny" scene so normalfags keep talking about it, same with the pregnant woman and the nigger fucking the fat daughter of the main villain

I'd rather play as Armstrong than Raiden

>user wants to fight proxy wars for (((certain high IQ individuals))) who have been using the U.S.A. to fuel wars across the globe because he likes Armstrong

He was a good man who saved a little girl from a shipwreck after a storm. He was a complete victim who deserved none of the shit he got.

It's never necessarily established that he was originally a greedy, power-hungry bastard. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time and was corrupted by a force beyond comprehension.

You niggas need to play LIVE A LIVE to it's entirety.

Well now there was that stupid fucking implied rape "joke" when you lose the arm wrestling minigame.

This should have been the first post

RE7 did well in showing the little picture of how people’s lives have been fucked up by bioterror attacks. Especially after RE6 when entire cities are being wiped out.

He seems glad to be finally taken out in that game. Was kind of glad he wasn't really brought back in BoTW. That thing running amok in BoTW seems to be more Demise's rage than actual Ganondorf himself.

I'm all for having ghost sex with a hot bronzed chick.

Brigador fits the bill, though from the sound of it you want something with more story focus.

I think it was marcus who said he wasn't sterile anymore but according to the wiki Chris avellone says he was just joking and he is totally sterile.

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Marcus

RE6 was ridiculous, setting aside it being a frankensteins monster of 5 prototypes all smashed together a viral outbreak in a major chinese city cannot be contained. Period. Inneffective police, poor anti viral clean suite set ups and a dirty people that are packed in like sardines in a can has had every major viral research group in the world state: if a virus starts in china you work to prepare and hope to immunise, containment is never an option in these cases.

Its why in the book World War Z it starts in the downtrodden countryside of china. If the T virus broke out there the world would be destroyed.

But interestingly RE7 seems to be an alt timeline split off from the events of 1998. In this timeline Chris works for Umbrella who are a bioterrorism counter measure philanthropy agency, another organisation is making B.O.W's and the characters from Outbreak that all died in a nuke are all alive and well.

In the moon script it is heavily implied that Calamity Ganon is just Demise's Curse run amok, bypassing the cycle of reincarnation and just corrupting and possessing everything around it. Unfortunately the English (and I'm pretty sure it is only the English version) script squanders this with a iffy localized line that creates more confusion than it should.

The people who were hired after TNO to work on Wolf 2 were rather left leaning. There has never been a single work of fiction by leftists depicting anyone politically opposed to them being strong, capable, intelligent, and dangerous beyond the absolute bar minimum necessary to remind people that the plot has an actual conflict. On a narrative level they'll just make the bad guys smug and self-righteous. When they're antagonists who provide comic relief, it's in an aggressively humiliating fashion rather than fun, because it's considered better to not laugh at all than to laugh with the people leftists dislike. The minimum for danger's actually even lower in video games compared to other mediums because you can have things be threats just for gameplay reasons. That said, I've heard that Wolfenstein 2 has no boss fights, or the boss fights are just bullet sponges no more lethal than the average enemy.

Ganondorf in WW only did he what he did out a mix of his own ego, Demise aside. He wanted closure even more than he wanted Hyrule at that point.

I know killing a cute pupper, complete with limping animations, isn't particularly good, but it is. Sif spent an age waiting for someone worthy to defeat her so they could fight the Abyss and complete Artorias' mission. An honourable death is what Sif wanted.

nice

Also I remember seeing a clip of either TNO or old blood with a german soldier being afraid and possibly drunk worrying about his future and his girlfriend. I thought it was quite nice that they bothered depicting the German army in even a slightly positive way.

Proto Man, as of either MM3 or MM4's endings, might be the best example. He has most of the existential troubles of mankind, but worse.
It didn't have to be like this, you idiot. You should have just gone home. But he wouldn't be respectable if he did.

Was there even a single unironically positive depiction of anyone working for the Germans in Wolf 2? I know of that one optional scene with the two soldiers talking about the wrongness of using violence against people just for having different beliefs, but it was an ironic scene used to criticize anyone non-leftist saying that, or to reinforce the idea that it's better to be a massive edgelord and monster on the left's side than it would to be a charismatic, polite, clean cut, straight edge conservative who plays by the book when he can.

And they were so bad at their jobs that most people wanted to side with hitler rather than the communists, the racist black chick, the racemixer who won't stop eating pies, and the pregnant chick who can somehow fight better than the nazi killing machine. All of those characters were so unlikeable it was odd to me why they though it'd succeed. Your heroes are supposed to be sympathetic.

I decided to watch a playthrough of wolf 2 and I stopped when negroid female showed up.
It felt so hammy and forced I don't know what to think. It also didn't help how she just went on the ship with her hoard of niggers and took the room of BJ's recently deceased friend.

He just wanted to stop the apocalypse. One city would be worth defending the entire world from demons.

All of the bosses except for KingDice and The Devil were all screwed over by those 2 and forced into an unpayable debt, then you come along and beat everyones asses whether they deserved it or not, they were only trying to defend themselves.
It is even implied that some of em dont even come back, like the bird dude from early on. He probably got eaten.

Myself

Honestly surprised no one said this

We are not that vain. :^)

But you're the protagonist of your own life.

at first I thought the Holla Forums meme that nuWolf2 was cucked and godawful was another case of anons being hyperbolic but in this case they were 100% right. When the black chick shows up and is not only a total cunt to you the entire time but has the gall to suddenly become your boss AND JUST WALKS THE FUCK INTO THE CAPTAIN'S ROOM OF YOUR DEAD FRIEND AND FORMER LEADER FROM THE FIRST GAME without a single word from anyone else, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Her design is profoundly ugly, her dialogue is obnoxious to the extreme, and I don't think a single thing came out of her mouth that didn't make me want to skip her cutscenes.

I think the game's biggest problem is that 1/4 of the writing is trying to be over-the-top B-movie stuff, which sort of works when you think of things outside of their context (BJ's wheelchair commando, fighting in a flying house, having your head cutoff and caught by a robot, going to Venus to audition for hitler, topless bloody pregnant woman dual wielding machine guns).

But then they fuck it up with the other 3/4 being badly written attempts to make you sympathise/like totally unlikable characters (Queen Nigger) all while neutering BJ in every way imaginable. Not to mention the boring "go here, kill commander, go there, kill commander, push button to exit level" gameplay. The entire thing reeks of misdirection, cut or rushed development time, and a fundamental misunderstanding of what made the first one an okay game.

For all we know, had Alex been in that same situation, she'd have filled the role. I'd love a sequel to flesh out more of the world and how it came to be, but at this point it would probably be a terrible game and I'd be bitter.

The Redoran storyline is the only canon one. House Redoran is the only good Great House, they're not thin-wristed pushovers who rely on the labour of N'wah like the Dres, they're not power hungry clerics like the Indoril, they're not diseased scum like House Dagoth, they're not unrepentant sinners like the Telvanni, and they're not outlander sympathizers like the Hlaalu.

Dagoth Ur did nothing wrong.

He wasn't charismatic enough to survive the Neravarine. That's one thing he did wrong.

At least you own a robe.

He gets three chicks in the end. Not the worst fate

He was charismatic enough to convince me. Todd just didn't give me the choice to side with him.

Why is Junko holding a glass of shota cum?

Everything campy about the game was amazing. It could be explotation movie after explotation movie. If it wasn't because the writing was terrible, specially towards the end.

I HATED the speech at the end. It was TOO obvious they weren't talking to the audience about not believing nazis. No matter wich ending you choose, both are more a comentary about the current political climate than a message that could work in any context.

Otherwise i loved everything campy about it. BJ fighting from a wheelchair, his girlfriend covered in blood pregnant and tits out screaming was amazing. BJ being now a head attached to a super body. It's beyond B movie. It's Grindhouse tier. And im amazed they tried to go for senseless violence and shock.

But holy shit it shows when the SJW writers step in and insert current context related propaganda , takes me out of the experience.

Also , too much cinematics and little gameplay.
The afro chick is a cunt. she's not badass, she is ANNOYING. her accent is way too forced to the point of being distracting. I understand, blaxplotation style, but i don't think it's well executed with her.

Always my pick whenever these threads come around

yeah, anyone who knows anything about movies can see what they're going for here, it's just they fell in love with the idea of the black chick (goes to show how awful and vapid a character she is that I can't even remember her name) being this sweeeeeet badass that don't need no WHTIE man talking to her. It could've worked if she had been just another member of the team you occasionally interacted with rather than a self-appointed messiah that is literally directing every fucking mission while BJ looks like pic related.

That and like you said, the writers decided to prostelatise to audiences about nazis being bad mmmkay. The second you start to politicise the campy shit, you lose me and it shows how cucked the writers were they couldn't leave well enough alone and doubled down on all the crap burying what might have been so-so shooter beneath progressive preaching.

Dominica is alright but the other three are more of an annoying factor as he bows out of the story.

true.
but ,just sayin, it's better than being mass exterminated by a giant zombie mutant virus formed by god.
Or just flat out killed, or enslaved by the other countries, or just be collateral damage each time fei looses it. Emotional scarring with potential counsel and improvement with 4 chicks is hell of a lot better ending than a bunch of the other characters got.

That's very true. I just think he got unjustly shat on for the majority of the game even when he was more or less doing his job. At most you can say his white whale hunt for Fei fucked him to the point he made some hothead decisions. Not to mention i'm sure Krelian said that he was impotent. That must be pretty fucking shitty for a guy like that.

They were merely trying to better us as a species and actively tried to prevent the Zone from expanding.

'Forgives you' is too much of a 'Be a shithead with no repercussions' card for a lot of people and besides God doesn't forgive shit, he judges you.

Are you one of those cat loving faggots that has an unexplainable hatred of dogs.

More like a semismart dog knows how to preform to get free gibmedats.
t. dog, cat, ferret, and bird owner

Is Johnathan Irons *supposed* to be Kevin Spacey?

Literally everyone except the not-nigger brutes and the not-caliph, guys got duped by a charlatan posing as a religious leader genocide because it would show he made a mistake

It's a sort of inside joke. Kevin spacey plays both Irons and the main character of House of Cards. Said character plays some vidya, and I think the game that Irons is in gets some screentime.

What makes it especially tragic is that the Covenant are what SJW wished WE could be - a truly diverse community that is bolstered, rather than held back, by that diversity. Sadly, the series is seen as too dudebro for them to even bother looking, so the message is entirely missed.

Saddest part about Junko imho is that the person known as "Junko" probably ceased to be long ago because her self-purification destroyed all parts of her original personality that were not hatred and the hunger for vengeance.

Give it another century or two, and she probably will no longer remember the name of her son, or that she had a son in the first place.

Kanako also is a bit misunderstood imho. Well, not misunderstood (difficult to do that when the Missus gives the power of nuclear fusion to a birdbrain), but I like to believe her greed for faith stems back to her being scared shitless at the prospect of fading away into nothingness as she almost did back in the outside world. I mean, how must it feel like when you reach the point where you start questioning your own existence, especially when you at one point where a major god of the Yamato people with temples and everything dedicated to you? If you're a regular mortal, you at least have the afterlife to look forward to. Kanako would just cease to be in a proverbial sense.

And then there's Yoshika. Usually serves as a joke character, but the fact that she still recites bits of her own poetry when she has no paper charm with commands attached to her head might show she still has some flicker of her old self left in her - while serving as a living shield for Seiga. That Seiga is the only 2hu that most fans consider unambiguously evil (or at the very least sociopathic and/or deranged in ever so spectacular levels) is rather telling.

I just miss when things were simpler.
Here's mecha hitler, he's mean and wants you dead, go shoot him down. Look out, the demon lord wants to fuck your daughter, go ruin his day. Uh oh, Satan showed up with skeleton demons, hold this gun and work your magic. Plain and simple.
Instead no, you have to have ten hours long cutscenes explaining you in vivid details how bad the bad, smug, ethnically-aware guys are, how good the good, degenerate, multicolored guys are (but they curse a lot, too! Cursing means things are serious! Fuck!), how you, the player, should feel bad for not being as good, degenerate and multicolored as the supporting cast since your MC is likely whiter and stronger and male…r than them. There's only two factions, the Evil Empire Federation Gubmnt and the Rogue Resistance of the Socialist Party for ALL People and Animals and Plant Lives Matter, no dubious morals.
Literally Wolfenstein prime was about you being a PoW trying to escape a Nazi fortification full of people who had German as their second language in school, and that was all the story you needed. How do you fuck up making Hitler the bad guy? Marxist Propaganda already gave you the most cookie cutter villain outside of the literal Devil and a Megacorp CEO. Also, how do they keep fucking up their own messages? Why don't they show "concentration camps" in their games? They literally miss out on the easiest, most important shit when it comes to games and media portraying the bad guys of history solely because it might hurt some feefees. How do they fuck it up so bad???

This isn't even just about leftists in vidya, although most of today's idea guys are just that. They just can't help it because they want vidya to be the next art form, so it can't be about doing something for fun or because you're a fearless hero, it has to be because feefees and drama and historical implications. They could've made Assassin Creed just about a guy who likes to murder people in the middle ages and it would have sold just as much.

Best incarnation of Ganon.

You've got to be shitting me

It's also where the bubonic plague in Europe came from.

You're literally retarded if you think Reddit came up with this shit. The original source of these discussions comes from the official forums, with imageboard discussion having followed parallel to it. Take your newfaggotry out of here and kill yourself.

Wolfenstein 2: "Makes you want to join the Reich"
Wolfenstein 2: "If the Allies were like this you'd fight for the Nazis"

These people are cancerous in the media they vomit up, more racist than anything previous too what with all the anachronistic afros, the 'anafronistic' garbage. At least they've put out something so blatantly obnoxious that the content repels people, the devs think they're 'inclusive' but they're alienating everyone sane and it's showing up everywhere.

The left have selective blindness to the fact that the outsiders, 'the other' they seek to elevate in an alien society are nowhere near as liberal as they are, in fact most are old skool racist/tribalist/culturalists (and for good reason) and look upon these deluded idiots as nothing but a source of handouts and unearned positions, jobs etc. The left behaves like everyone has to conform to their ugly mongrel narrative while 80% of the world is in a completely different gear and pulling away from them and that includes the trash tier nations. They're suicidal in their patronising ruinous altruism but also present a clear present danger to others, us by providing succor to the kinds of cunts who go mowing down random actual humans in the street cos fucking godshitwar or 'cos I is a nig'.

You really shower?

Have you read Small Gods? That shit is amazing. And if you did, on the off chance…

1. THIS IS NOT A GAME.

I'll grow my base right in the middle of your salt flats for that you fucker.

I cringed hard and not in a way that I could appreciate on reflection either.

Lol Check out this depressed motherfucker, guys.

great way of putting it

No no, dogs are great provided their owners aren't shitheads, if they know tricks they're even cooler. Cats are skittish unpredictable toxic things pissing everywhere and leaving stank and hair on everything, toxoplasmosising dupes into loving them, they're ok if they're someone else's problem but I'd never have one in my house.

Sounds like you've never had a cat-bro.

t. toxoplasmosis

nhs.uk/conditions/toxoplasmosis/#how-do-you-get-toxoplasmosis
Really user? You expect me to do that? Having cats increases the risk of Toxoplasmosis, but most people who do have it show no symptoms, and the few that do often have it in co-morbidity with other disorders or diseases.

Not really, shadowlord was a dick. But the wolf was a real bro.

They had to cut *something* due to lack of realism user.

Fuck it, if we're doing Touhou this bitch right here. Tenshi was a complete cunt in her game, she was using souls to wreck the land in natural disasters just for shits and grins but when you hear her back story you can't help but feel bad.
Her parents achieved Nirvana and were ascended to heaven after a life time of your normal ascetic monk like stuff. Now while that's normal they wound up dragging their child along with them to Heaven where EVERYONE is ascetic holy monks and their hobnobbing servants that are just there to enforce rules or be a toady. Yeah she turned into a real cunt but even ZUN points out that she's just miserable by herself in Heaven since she really doesn't belong there and the only way she thought she could make friends would be to cause a huge incident and meet a bunch of protagonists, just kind of makes you feel bad for her.

Also sage for off-topic, but seriously, even Seals are apparently at risk of Toxoplasmosis, there's about a 30-35% chance that you have it from your lineage as well.
scientificamerican.com/article/cat-disease-threatens-endangered-monk-seals/

No, I wouldn't want one, I have a friend who has had many, they piss all over your house, it fucking stinks the second anyone walks in, oh yes it does. They walk all over your food prep areas and contaminate shit too but for some reason cat owners are blind to it.

No, licking yourself does not count as cleaning yourself, give it a go and see.

They're not all bad, I grant you but they're damn savages with their claws even when you're being nice to them.

That's why you get your cats used to having their claws clipped. You still don't want them swiping at you, but at least you won't get deep scratches or puncture wounds.

Where did humanity go wrong?
I'm literally the only person my mother-in-law's cat loves. When he sees our car come up the road, he runs into the house so he can be there when I sit down and he can curl up on my lap. He's never scratched me and we use orange-scented bleach to keep him out of the kitchen.
Seriously, cats have so much more variation in personalities than the majority of dogs, which is what makes them such characters.

They're almost there but the Covenant has multiple races working together towards a shared goal while maintaining their independence (except for grunts) and their unique identity. It would be a SJW dream faction only if the Covenant were brainwashed by a late-nite TV host instead of a religious leader and the goal of the Great Journey was to species mix and create Jackalbrutes and Elitegrunts.

Have fun slowly becoming a faggot thanks to Toxoplasma Gondii, the idea of having a pet is probably one of the dumbest things in the world. An animal like humans is taking care of other animals just for the sake of touching.

Not swiping, when they kneed their claws into your lap while you're stroking them I mean.

Not a problem I'll never have one.

Yeah my pal is a fucking weirdo with them, lets them sleep on his bed and shit too.

Frankly lads I'm done with pets, I've had enough heartache seeing my share go and I've no desire to get another of any stripe.

All very good points, I agree completely.
He deserves to be happy, I want him to be happy.

t. nigger who failed at domesticating anything more complex than a stick

This. Although, I feel that cats need a lot of work put in to get those personalities to come out. Dogs will show you their heart after day 1 of shelter, food and discipline while cats take time to bond. Turning the heat down at night in the winter does wonders for making them want to snuggle next to you in bed.

That was why that was the best Ganondorf. He was a bitter old warlord/sorcerer who realized he fucked up on his path to glory.

Aren't most jackels just mercenaries and "officially" client state of the Covenant?

He is right in a way, unless they have a utility or are for some kid in the house they're really self indulgences and are another source of low level drama when things go south with their health. Neutering and segregating a creature from it's own kind is a fucking weird thing to do even when they have been guided down this evolutionary path like a dog.

Yes you can appreciate them and they you blah blah but I can't help thinking being a pet is a bit like being abducted by aliens who, however well meaning, have you by the non-existent balls for life. I can't do that to another animal again.

I cannot into this

They only wanted to make England great again.
Who cares about a stupid little island of gooks anyways?

Kind of mad you don't get ouroboros via spirit division. It's such a badass guardian spirit.

but that's me

ZIMBABWER

I'm really bummed they didn't give John Dee more screen time, or at least characterization. The real life figure was actually rather interesting

I'll tell you the perfect model for cats.

We have a cat on our property. We're not sure where it came from, but we suspect it escaped from somewhere near the vets place, or maybe came over from the neighbors. It doesn't hiss and do other weird shit like most feral cats do, so we've let it keep to its dumb cat life. We keep a little bowl of water for it and sometimes leave scraps of shit for it, and it in turn leaves scraps of the rats it catches from the chicken coop on our front door from time to time. Notably, that's why we let it around - the cat's a lot better at catching rats than we are, since most traps and shit have a risk of hurting the chickens.

The cat loves attention. When we're outside, it'll come up and rub up on us or whatever. But it's not allowed in the house. It's domain is the great outdoors, just as ours is the wonderful indoors. The dog stays inside, because he's a retard that can't be trusted around the chickens, but when we take him out the two of them sometimes meet up. They used to not get along very well, but now, they're pretty much fine with each other.

All of this to say, outdoor cats are vastly superior to indoor cats, and a single cat is vastly superior to many cats.

Sounds like your friend has no fucking idea how to raise animals.

what about the holocaust

its like kawaii bastet but worse because its in a 300 gem (~$5 roll) 55 item chest

Why are you such a faggot?

Reddit is entirely derivative, it didn't come up with anything. The only thing I attribute to Reddit is that it is a cancerous shithole full of people with awful taste who latched on to all of the worst elements of the extra-canonical TES lore written by MK. I was shitposting on the official ES forums before your ass was likely born.

Which one do you feel more sorry for?

Calling it tumblrtale doesn't change the fact that you're a normalfag with low taste for liking any part of it.

4/10, got me to reply

Awano's a dick to both protagonists and has no issues killing innocents just to make a point, as that one cutscene shows. But there's some very sombre about the fight with him, between his talk of how he regrets becoming old and lazy, the acoustic guitar in his boss music, and how he sacrifices himself while saving Majima in the process just after Majima mentioned his respect for others who did the same thing earlier in the game. It's not the saddest thing ever, but I think it's fair to say it's definitely the most solemn boss in the game in terms of tone.

Nishiki's portrayal in Kiwami also fits, it and 0 both did a good job of making him more sympathetic, whereas he was very hard to like in the original game. Loses his sister, gets cheated by a doctor who gave him false hope that she could be saved and all the while gets bullycided by everyone, even his subordinates.

Don't feel sad for killing Sif. Feel sad for her, sure, and for her situation, but not for the battle. Oolacile fell in spite of Artorias and her efforts, and her master is dead. Now her only purpose in life is guarding her master's grave like an old bulldog. However, at heart, she is a warrior, but one whose purpose has gone stale and sour, and to be struck down in an honor duel with the Chosen Undead is a much better way to die than to waste away by her long-gone master's side. You'll notice that even if Sif recognizes you from Oolacile and knows that you are worthy to carry Artorias's ring, she still challenges you. You'll also notice that even when she starts limping, she doesn't stop fighting. She is asking for a warrior's death. Be kind enough to grant her that.

I never got this from how he was presented. The dude was patient for well over a millennium while the Gestalt project spun its wheels. What else could he do other than try to force their hand?

Fucking lorecucks have fucking ruined gaming I swear to god

Go back to reddit.

You probably have fucking furry porn saved on your hard drive.

Kill yourself pedokike.

Wrong. Kevin Spacey did plenty wrong.

Holla Forums really needs to get around to Aktion T4ing itself

t. c-conscious

He could have explained the situation for 5 minutes through the androids, so that Nier wouldn't have destroyed humanity to get his baby back.

Wasn't the bird guy from the second isle? I believe he had to be unlocked by beating the cake woman.

this baffles me on several levels

Myself.

it all comes crumbling down now, fuhrer

I feel really bad for Khamsin, all he wanted was to free a people he didn't even know anything about ;_;

he also had the best theme in MGR

i don't think he could have saved swadia even if he actually tried

you arent even getting a (you) mkultra nigger

Damn, these reviews are really good

Cabbage man dindu nuffins, Pancake lad was just generic “We’re not so different, you and I. Had we met earlier we could have been great friends” cliches.

Well not really feeling sorry for him but when you look at it objectively, you caused more damage than he did.

So in other words, while Lazarevic did try to burn down a small village in Tibet and kill the yetis inhabiting the lost city, there was really not much else you could blame him for. Drake on the other hand, out of greed, caused far greater destruction and he did it all for nothing. All of the soldiers that had to lose their lives, half of Nepal, the inhabitants of the lost city and possibly even the village in Tibet had to get fucked simply because one guy wanted some cash and even then he didn't get it after all of that.

Also webm of >>13854619

This may shock you, but things can be read at multiple levels sometimes.

Oh yeah and the game pulls a "you're just like me" type of moment

Captain America did nothing wrong.

got a laugh out of me, who is the guy?

nevermind i'm retarded

Part 2

Gaius van Baelsar did nothing wrong.

he didn't do anything right either

I think even Lazarevic points out Drake's hypocrisy but mentioning all the people he murdered.
I could be wrong, it was a while since I played it.

That's actually just a sped up Collective Consciousness.

Makes me think of CoD WW2.
They try a little bit at the beginning to humanize the german soldiers, but at the end they insert an SS officer, dressed in all black leather, black slicked hair, with big scar over his face and executing people for shits and giggles.

Wasn't there actually going be one recently? Wasn't there a Kickstarter campaign?

How does your brain get away with thinking such blatantly incorrect crap?

Except for the part where there's a civil war going on, and Lazarevic's PMC is responsible for escalating the conflict purely to act as cover for the real goal

Not to mention the end goal was Lazaravic gaining immortality so he could keep doing what he did forever. Drake's presence could be argued as causing more death and destruction in the short term, but that omits the fact that had Drake not been there to stop him, Lazarevic would have become an immortal warlord.

Drake came for the money, got rused, and got railroaded into stopping a guy so bad that NATO had him in their sights. I'd agree that Drake was responsible for some of the ad things that happened, but I don't feel sorry for the man who helped instigate an entire civil war just for his personal ambition.

Spoiler Alert: I chose to give her a Time Piece in the end. Felt sorry for the lassie.

I think you'd like Bastion, you should check it out if you haven't already.

(checked)

But why? It's the current year!

Silly goy, da holocaust is a multimedia franchise!

By Holla Forums's definition, everyone but them is leftist, so yeah.

Antagonist doesnt mean villian, so for americans and russians he was the antagonist.

The only good version of that shitty weeb webm.

>>>/reddit/

It renders you sterile but it's not guaranteed you won't have genitals. The women just look really mannish and ugly. The FO3 mutants are a different FEV vat product, but it's completely unknown who is responsible for them and they're treated more as just a natural pest of the wastelands menacing everyone else.

F U C K Y O U
U
C
K
Y
O
U

Capt'n Cabbage all the way. He was just a blackpilled user in his mid 30s. Unlike the other guy Adachi was a lot more relatable and even admitted that he fucked up later on.

ebinly

maymay'd

fellow

cumdumpster x'D

*upvotes*

fuck you too, mark

do you ever wonder why you dont have a gf user? it's because ur a contrarian faggot

upboat for this rare doggo too my fellow dude :^)

#resistance #fuckdrumpf

Not that it's that shocking after looking at the quality of the posts in the last 2 years.

what the fuck are you here for? welcome to shitposting you six piece chicken mcnobody

And this is why the fairer sex will do nothing but laugh behind your back.

He was incredibly determined. I get the impression the only reason he wasn't as hard to fight as Sans is that Sans was much more powerful than him (basically the "laid back guy is secretly a complete badass" trope). Asgore destroying the Mercy option was him showing resolve to finish what he started.

Kiith galseen from deserts of Kharak, All they where doing was trying to protect their species from genocide that you where unknowingly causing.

You have to fight against them all while knowing that they are right about everything and you are on the path to genocide.

He was just trying to bring order to a backward country. In the alternate ending he helps player achieve their goal immediately and offer to shoot guns with him.

Would have sided with him in an instant, but fucking ubishit and their hack writing.

If I start having fractal cock flashbacks, I'm coming for you.

imagine how different things would be if you could have just walked away from that field on that fateful day with the understanding that she still lived

Came here to post this poor guy. Between a crazy religious bitch and the (((CIA))) he was really fucked even without player interference. If you actually wait 10 minutes at the intro level he kills the rebels that came to "rescue" you and you get an alternative ending.

It's from this story iirc: infinityplus.co.uk/stories/blit.htm
It's pretty good.

The OP specified "while clearly opposed to your goals", anons.

BoTW could have been a really interesting new take on Zelda if they hadn't fucked it up by making it such a bland, boring open world with nothing to actually do.

See in a B-movie that'd be funny, but in a video game that just comes off as retarded. Look at her face while she's slow-motion shooting that Robot. It's not endearing because we know there's a real human who chose to do that, it's cringe-inducing because you know someone chose to make it look like that.

I find it interesting how people criticizing BoTW have clearly never played it.

Still stickin with the excuse from day 1, ey?

Played it on my friend's Switch and it's just as empty as MGS5 tbh.

Illusive Man. This

Pretty much any zombie who didn't self infect themselves or create the infection in any game, no matter how shit it is or how much Holla Forums hates it. From L4D, to Dead Island, Walking Dead: playable but your choices don't actually matter edition, Minecrap, etc. Think of how painful it is for a dog to bite the shit out of your arm. Apply that to a zombie, and the pain ten times that. People turned into zombies were likely transformed after being slowly and agonizingly mauled to the point of being incapacitated, then completely losing all memories, relationships, inhibitions, reasoning, and humanity. You're a husk of your former self, grabbing and mauling the fuck out of whatever you can get your hands on. Either that, or you get a blade/blunt object/bullet hitting your skull and brain resulting in your death.

When you actually think about it, the thought of becoming a zombie is horrifying.

It's sad that this obvious point, which is the entire purpose of zombies as a concept, has been lost in this fad that completely killed the idea and missed the point.

I hate the way Zombies are treated by hipsters and normalfags where they're like "woah imagine being trapped in a body that won't listen to you and you're conscious but not in control!". That's unsettling but it's not terrifying.

You're right that the process of turning is what should be terrifying. The Zombie is not you, it is your body acting without your being there. You're not conscious, you're dead. Undead.
It's far more terrifying to focus on the process of losing yourself. You feel your grip on the world slipping away while your body is still functional and capable. To die in your own mind as your body still moves and acts. THAT is terrifying.

Didn't a comic that came out before The Sacrifice for L4D have the view point of a person being turned? The guy saw Louis and Francis as literal demons and tried to kill them but he was too weak or something like that.

True, but the ARK incident was around 50 years ago. The people who make up GUN's power structure now are different from the people who made up past-GUN. Upon learning the truth of what happened during the incident, the GUN commander also acknowledged the mistakes that he'd made because of the misinformation, and reformed, vowing to run GUN in homage to Gerald. He was on board the ARK during the incident, and was Maria's friend too. He's a victim of that incident, not the one who caused it. It was so long ago, everyone who deserved to be punished is likely already dead or dying. It's too late to fix the past.
Only after the reform.
What Robotnik doesn't seem to get is that Sonic's reactionary nature means that he only shows up because Robotnik keeps trying to take over inhabited areas. In Colors, there isn't a reason to believe that anything's wrong with Robotnik's planet theme park, aside from Robotnik's track record. Sonic only shows up in case there's an evil plot, which is a reasonable assumption. He does want to trash Robotnik's theme park, but wouldn't do it just for the fun of it. Colors also shows that Robotnik has the resources to take over and terraform uninhabited planets, institute a new government better than GUN's, and just wait for immigrants to come to his utopia, but he doesn't. He clearly wants to take over places that are already inhabited. He's either impatient, or thinks that people won't consent to the type of rule he wants. Either way, if he would just stop fucking with people/animals, he'd have had the Eggman Empire established years ago. The main reason Sonic got onto him in the first place is because he was turning animals into robots for his earlier robot designs.
I'm pretty sure that has more to do with him being emotionally stunted.

My obligatory Weigraf post

Bullshit if you ask me.

Paz

Why do people like Paz? Unless I'm missing something, she was a traitor to the end, even with the tape where she starts having second thoughts. The girl in that medical bay is the player's nostalgia, not Paz.

He wants to destroy GUN. Sure you can try to make your own country out in space (of course GUN has been known to claim jurisdiction over space as well, and kill people who live out there), but it's painful to know GUN is still ruling with an iron fist over your homeworld.

Naw. Sonic 1 is not the first time Sonic and Eggman fought, they fought many times before that. Sonic 1 is just the first time Eggman turned animals into robots, and the first time he went after the Chaos Emeralds. But he was already battling Sonic many times before ever thinking of turning animals into robots.

Plus, you can't really get much more uninhabited than South Island and Angel Island, which were thought to be myths and therefore untouched by humanity. And Angel Island's only native anthro citizens wiped themselves out. Yeah there are the small animals but come on, it's not like GUN or any other government force wouldn't be getting in the way of small animals either. That's just the price of humanity. Now you could argue that that's a theme of the game, humanity vs nature, but at this point it's getting pretty high concept and it becomes time to remember that Sonic doesn't care. He just fights Eggman because fuck Eggman. Sonic is the Joker to Eggman's Batman. A force of chaos that exists solely to antagonize him. Eggman representing order, always trying to control chaos (the emeralds, the god, nature itself), and Sonic being the prophesied physical embodiment of chaos, born specifically to fight Eggman and his attempts to control the chaos. But Sonic doesn't understand or care about any of this. He's just an asshole. And would GUN not also represent order? But Sonic doesn't antagonize them. I guess because GUN doesn't fuck around with the Chaos Emeralds as much. But then he fought Eggman even before Eggman was messing with the Emeralds. Was that just because they are both figures of the Angel Island prophecy, and thus destined to fight each other all along, even before they were aware of the emeralds? Are they both just pawns of fate? Does that not mean that Order, and not Chaos, is ultimately in charge, even of the concept of Chaos itself? It's at this point I remember I'm talking about the philosophical implications of Sonic the Hedgehog, so I should probably stop trying to dig much deeper.

Well yeah, having your grandfather and cousin/sister(?) killed by the government when you're a kid might do that to you.

She sings J-pop while trying to crush you with a giant mech. I don't know about you but that gives me a boner.

waifufags

If you got fired from MythBusters you'd be pissed as well.

Cuckjima fans have terrible taste and love poorly written shlock.

I've never come across this mentality but I think them having vague fleeting memories of life, meaning they congregate where people normally would until the 'food' runs out, is a cool idea.

How about killing and consuming people that you care about are the last memories you have as you turn? To be ebbing out of consciousness, peripherally aware yet powerless to resist your desire to feed, the taste of your childhood love's viscera in your teeth as you fade out.

I agree. I liked the extremely brief bit of gameplay in Sonic Adventure 1 where you serve Eggman as Gamma and kick some ass and do exactly as he requests. They could do the same with Metal Sonic if they ever go for a Dark/Light story split and make the metal Sonic stages run on similar mechanics to Modern Sonic; kick ass for the Eggman Empire while trashing GUN robots.

Alternate title for that game could have been "Cia's Husbando quest"

Assassinated by 50 Blessings.

I hope this redditor gets a public ban.

This is a really good idea. If they must have gameplay where you just shoot forward in a glorified single player racing game, make it Metal Sonic. That makes sense. Then Sonic can go back to actual 3D platforming, something closer to his Adventure-style gameplay.

I was so disappointed when they took off her mask. A body like that with the face of a five year old, what the fuck man.

Yeah, it would have been better if they had a five year old body to go with the face.

this map is super wrong you retard…

I would have felt more sorry for him if it wasn't for the fact Kharak is a dying planet. So its either take a gamble on going to space or letting the species die out.

Speaking of Sans, I get some feels from that fight as well. Especially when he kills you when you try to show him mercy and he's like "If you're really my friend, you won't come back."

Not as good as Asgore, but the game does a good job making you feel crummy for wanting to see the genocide route.

So?