Toxicity

So I've got a friend who says toxicity exists in gaming and sent some videos. All this faggot sends is some guy saying this dude acts like a fucking retard. So Holla Forums what do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?t=775s&v=i7O7VBk7oNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry was a faggot and forgot to finish my sentence. Do you guys think toxicity exists?

I think you need to head back to wherever hole you crawled out of, OP.

Wrong board, try >>>/4chan/

I think it's lovely to have a dubs thread once in a while.
Lurk more. You didn't even name the videos, provide a webm or even link them.

Ask him if he he thinks he owns the world or disorder.

Check 'em

My bad

hooktube.com/watch?t=775s&v=i7O7VBk7oNk

Is the main one I mention

Wow great post OP, it really made me think. Here's a serious response that you don't deserve. Yes, "toxicity" exists, but it is a concept that is only important to children and crybabies. They needed a special name for "being rude" because they can't handle insults. It is also important to certain companies because they are staffed by and make games for the thin-skinned types. Using the term only signifies that you're easily offended and probably not cut out for the realities of online interaction.

Oh no.

Yeah really the only video he sent to defend nublizzard and saying muting doesn't work

Cut ties with the faggot, but not before calling him a faggot

Am I the only one who hates the word "toxic"? I get this feeling its a word used by cucks and meme spouting fagots.

Pretty much.
Also check these dubs.

digits

getsem

You wanna know what's really toxic? Soy.

Yes, we're toxic. Stay away, you might get poisoned.

what's toxicity

a property of certain objects that upon contact can be harmful to health like fumes, old time-paint, gases etc.

An album by SOAD.

Nice bait thread you got here. Sure would be a shame if someone got dubs in it.

Repeating digits?

First off you have to get their definition of toxicity. As of right now if by toxicity you mean "people saying mean things that hurt my fee fees" then yes toxicity exists and shouldn't be banned because then it gives the devs the power to ban anyone they don't like.

They won't give me a definition. I've asked four times now

nice thread OP

In that case there's only one thing you can do. You need to remove your penis with a set of pruning shears and stick it up your butthole and jam it up there really far with a broom handle so that it's impossible to get out then sit in your tub until you bleed to death

Well that's dumb. If he doesn't even know what it is he needs to think about it, otherwise I have no idea how can you possibly have a conversation about it.

For shame.

Surely they'll come up some time.

I'll fix that. Check em.

Noice.

Maybe op can tell his shitty friend to stop being such a faggot and check my dubs

that's the problem with these recently invented and ideologically appropriated terms.
even the stanford page for feminist theory admits the weak utility in feminist terminology, see pic 2
the words make more sense when you take it to a playground context (hateful is meanie, -phobe is scaredycat, toxic is negative nancy, etc)

What a bunch of fucking faggots hahahaha

Don't engage with them if they're not going to define their terms then.

Toxicity is a toxic word. Checkmate atheists.

Things are either completely 210% toxic or approved by a feminist. Or both.
Check'em mate, aesthetics.

Nigga, did you really have to bump this with your missed get

Then you must define it as "a word used by those who ought to commit suicide in response to the suggestion thereof", then tell him to consider suicide.

Anyone who unironically uses terms like "toxicity" deserves to hang.

Tell him to stop being hurt by internet words.

Trump get!

It's one of my favourite maps in quake live. It feels a lot like CPMA in some ways, but without the same all aim no brain part that really puts me off CPMA.

Good shit.

Maybe I should have played the lottery today

Now we're talking

I suggest you send him videos that prove your friend engages in faggotry.

Your friend is a lobotmized retard who parrots what other lobotomized retards say without giving any thought into it.
The fact that he cant even explain what "toxic" means which I could easily deduce to be rude, cancer, offensive or just plain unplesant to play with, means that he is truly a retard and you should either find better friends, or try to pull him out of the darkness.
The modern term of "toxic" is a fucking reddit buzzword and everything like that which comes from reddit should be fucking burnt in fire.

I HEARD THEY'RE REFORMING THE DAWNGUARD, VAMPIRE HUNTERS OR SOMETHING, IN THE OLD FORT NEAR RIFTEN. I MIGHT JUST CONSIDER JOINING UP MYSELF

toxic dubs

you only have yourself to blame friendo.

YOU NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE

sage

it's ok friendo

You should tell him that "toxicity" exists in every facet of the internet as well as real life and ask him why video games deserve special treatment. For the love of God though, please put more effort into your OP next time.

Get new friends. Alternatively
lel

dubs

TRIPS GET

Kill everything in your path to betterment. That is all.

its hilarious (not really) how you can't malign anyone on (((social media))) except those with disabilities. that's pretty jewish.

How old is this pic?

DYUBS

You need to get better friends.
That guy is retarded and e-celeb cultist.

Check em, Anime girl!

Holy shit man I've noticed a change here lately and thought it was just me but fucking hell what kind of thread is this anyway? Are we really having a thread about toxicity? 8 Holla Forums is fucked

Yes, shit like Sonic-fandom has ruined that gaming-series.

We have a dubs thread. And you didn't sage a thread you complain about.

i had a thread on reddit made about my activity on a server in a small ww ii fps that my friend showed me
the mods deleted it a few weeks later because they were releasing a sequel and they didnt want that on their reddit board and i didnt save it ;-;