Payday 2 thread

Last thread got bumplocked For E-celeb bullshit I guess but lets talk Payday 2 and how a good series can get plagued by kikery

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!iA8TnAyQ!5gyyy1IG-EFpv12cJ6O_WMFRveOcf6N_KagYMLBDR4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOL

Not sure how you can call Payday a series when it has only two games

It's cheese tastic

Stoic is such a bullshit perk deck and I love it

Basically bite za dusto

Post the Bulldozer lewds

die

It's also really good with regen from hostages, since regenerating health not only increases your health pool but also reduces the damage-over-time simultaneously. So in effect, you are increasing the power of any health regeneration you get.

Unrelated,but nice to see somebody still has the oc from those threads so many years ago,was a good game.

rip

WP devs, I come back to this game recently and it still fucking randomly CTD.

If you enjoy this game you are gay. That said, I spent 210 hours in this shit game.

The user who asked for a dlc unlocker, I uploaded it to mega
mega.nz/#!iA8TnAyQ!5gyyy1IG-EFpv12cJ6O_WMFRveOcf6N_KagYMLBDR4o

don't say nigger
it's okay for me to say nigger because i was quoting idubbbz, but it's not okay for pewdiepie to say nigger on accident.

You'd think they'd at least try to flatter her a bit by making her more pretty than she is.
Why did you play this much if you don't like it?

finally a reason to post this

I pre ordered it, I spend like 100 hours in it hoping they would patch it any make it better. And then another 100 hours playing with real life friends.

Thats disgusting.

who the fuck approved those models?

It really shouldn't come as a surprise, the other female characters look like shit too.

They try to emulate him doing his double chin, which he gets by tucking his chin down between his collarbones, but then they have him looking like that chin up.

And they didn't even try with the woman. Holy shit.

I've never played this game.

is this why 99% of characters are wearing masks and full helmets?

Yeah i dunno,the price of it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Check out ready or not on twitter

Is this the EPIC game with my favorite Youtuber h3h3? VAPE NASH YALL XD

game tags you as a cheater if you use dlc unlocker. Not a big deal to be honest, but you have to host your own games since you are not allowed to join other people's games anymore. That said, I would not pay to have they cheater tag removed.

I HAVE BECOME UNSTOPPABLE

pewdiepie needs to be held responsible for anything bad that happens to the youtube community from now on.

Sounds more like king crimson.

why not? aren't jewish women beautiful? there's no way that they would feel resentment towards whites.

and you think you are helping right now?

is that mila? Didn't knew she was jewish.

Is that Ito?

Take the hint, jackass.

I agree ethan, you shouldn't say the n word. people who say it are racists LIKE DONALD TRUMP. It is the wrong word to use LIKE HOW DONALD TRUMP IS WRONG AND IS A BIGOT.

t. shill

Time for some vintage shit

Oh god make it so and then tweet it to him! Can we get Holla Forums on this

why the fuck would Holla Forums care about Holla Forums being degenerates towards a jewess

Kemono friends is mediocre

Because a funni epin weed smoking liberal internet jew with a massive following gets cucked. He even made that one video pretending to be white and offended about the antiwhite Mtv video.

I'm Ethan Bradberry and I'm SLAAAAAAAMIIIIIN' your wife.

I wouldn't know. I needed a roll sheet and that's the first thing I grabbed.

I don't know where Mark gets these Reddit tier vols I swear.

More like

I guess we should just avoid talking about anything to do with shitty things devs are doing and if we ignore it, it will go away wont it?

:^)

But why?

Because memes lol xdddd

I heard Grinder was buffed a while ago, is it useable on Deathwish now?

siege is tacticool if you find 4 to play withif you go randoms is codfags that want to rush and gun

and that why e-celeb threads are deleted on sight,they spawn nothing but cancer

Damn they are hot.
Mila is Jewish? Holy shit.

That explains why she's such a shitty actor but appears in everything! Is Meryl Streep jewish too?

You mean congratulated.
I really like how in this timeline pewdiepie actually became an alright guy.

Are you this stupid

such a shitty start to a thread, so im rolling

I know where you got that shitty OC and you need to go back there.

rolling

It's easy to get upset when you cherry pick things.

Now you are just asking to get bullied

rollan

The fact that its CGI that gives you eye cancer doesn't upset you?

Bullied by slack-jawed faggots maybe.

Feelix did nothing wrong.

rollan

Idubbz and Ethan are both Jews, so they are never rayciss, PewDiePie is a goy, so he isn't allowed to say nigger.

rollan

Very nice

Reminder that he likes to build gundam models, cool dude

She looks like a dude, oh wait

I also heard that their the weapon is shit and the perk deck is just a fucking vape. How the fuck is this even worth a dime?

Why is this shit thread still alive?

bump

I guess we can all agree that this h3br3w dlc is cancer as fuck. You guys wanna talk about the actual game? I would… but I think we already talked about everything in the previous threads. Game is shit, skill builds are shit, heists are shit, Ai is shit.

The worst part of the DLC is the fucking weapon, a fucking bow based weapon? Fuck you Overkill, the game needs less bows not more.

never underestimate autism.

someone happens to have that ass?

Nevermind, found it