Jew and Jewess Pack for Payday 2

It finally happened

store.steampowered.com/app/758420/PAYDAY_2_h3h3_Character_Pack/

To sum up

And it gets better

>perkdeck is completely useless outside beyond very hard and vapes becuase MEMES

The literal only good thing I can say about it is that at least their masks return to the whole "shitty clown mask" theme rather than being overly special snowflake bullshit, but even thats not really say a whole lot.

Is it so big it's worth having 2 threads over it?
There was one yesterday.

My hubby told me about it, it's pretty fucking awful. This reminds me of Yogscast in Sonic & SEGA All Stars Transformed Racing. Cancer incarnate.

Jesus christ why aren't these people euthanized by law?

homos, go away.

The weapon is actually pretty good. Great damage and concealment, and it comes with six arrows. Sadly it doesn't excuse the shitstain that is the resrt of the content.

Why do people even like this fat kike? Nothing he does or creates is remotely interesting or funny.

Sodomites not welcome, alternatively, see mp4 related

I said it in the last thread and i'll say it again, that thing on the left is a a guy .

Why NOT?

Dubs confirm. Tits or GTFO.

YOUR SHEKELS HE STEAL
THE KIKE ON WHEELS

have to start this up, I wanna know what they sound like.

There's nothing wrong with having a neckbeard, as long as you have the personality to go with it. Jew-man does not have that personality.

80% of Holla Forums is homo. The other 20% are closet homo.

These fucking jews…. have to update my dlc unlocker

SO THEY ARE PROMOTING THE JEW AND THE JEW DECIDED TO SUE THE JEW PROMOTING JEWS BUT THE JEW PROMOTING JEWS JEWED THE JEW AUDIENCE AND WILL JEW ANYWAY BECAYSE JEWISH JEW JEW

also isn`t that the guy who copied Sam Hyde

t. delusional faggot and a tautology

H3 got hit hard by the faggotry of youtube, consistently demonetized and fucked from all angles forcing him to pander his content and put ads in his videos just to get by. I feel bad for him more than anything, he's a good guy. His podcast is breddy gud, too.

If anything he's a living lesson not to lean on YouTube as a career even if you're popular or talented. It's just not worth the odds.

So fucking garbage. I had a friend who bought this and I want to fucking slap him.

I figured a Jew would be the perfect kind of repulsive beast to sport a neckbeard.

Keep saying that, nancy-boy. Maybe if you repeat it enough times it’ll come true.

7 dollars say you are a Pink guy fan

I wanna know what she sounds like, she has a pretty gay accent.

poster was gassed for this message.

7 shekels you mean

wtf is this shit?
where's his fucking chin.

There are only two sorts of people who have any right to wear neckbeards. The Amish, and imageboard users.

7 dollars says you exclude yourself from the activities of your peers out of spite and then wonder why you're still alone and socially awkward

Holy shit, she is ugly as fuck

did they model him after this subhuman?

Holy shit my sides.

She's an Israeli who served in the IDF, what do you expect?

He became what he made fun of. Leafy.

Imagine having people adore you for being fat and accentuating your double chin neckbeard. Only a kike can pull that off.

Egoraptor ;_;

I wanted to know what she sounds like since in one of the previous payday threads people said that she doesn't like screaming, and she really doesn't scream like the other characters. They are both very awkward to play. This is probably the reason why payday devs banned mods to block certain characters.

You can't make fun of someone if you're hideous yourself and a massive pussy about it

Let's see your chin, Holla Forums

They're of an entirely different race.

Ethan is even worse than his wife, he sounds like a total faggot. His wife at least sounds aggressive, Ethan himself sounds like a total jew. They totally screwed payday 2 devs over, he sounds like he just casually walked into the record studio and half assedly read those scripts.

gays not welcome

That's not even the worst of it.

fucking hell, I didn't notice it first because I was wearing armor, but without armor he is really fat as fuck.

He looks like a terribly out of shape knockoff Dragan.

Why is this thread bumplocked?
They're charging people for DLC after they vowed they'd never charge for DLC anymore. Don't bullshit us with the "hubby" thing being some kind of derailment because fuck off, it's not.