Game during American Civil War

I just realized something. There will be inevitable game made by EA or Ubisoft some day in 2018-2019, about american civil war, where they will portray Confederate side as ebin nazis and you as a black female soldier will be freeing your black brethren from slavery together with Lincoln who will be saying Karl Marx quotes.
Remember, it WILL happen. That's like the only setting they have to ruin yet.

What game?

I agree with this guy. The American Civil War Mod for Empire Total War was pretty good.

War of Rights is looking to shape up as a nice game too.

Nothing wrong with black soldiers in a civil war game.

The first level in Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood is set in the civil war. The main characters are confederates.

It's basically Call of Duty, and it does what the new WW2 did to World War 2 or BF1 to WW1. Everyone is carrying repeating rifles and throw hand grenades around like they're confetti.

Imagine a huge amount of white men killing each other over niggers, and having a death count more than both world wars.

What? Ignorant yuropoor here, how many people actually died in the civil war? And how was the ratio between soldiers and civilians?

Someone just ban these niggers while it's still early.

The Rise and Fall of the Confederate Government (1881), written by Jefferson Davis, tells the real reason of war.

I'm quoting Lincoln. And if your claim of the origin of succession is a random statement from Georgia's secession
**Unless you missed the full quote what you provided is not
And a quote from Mississippi which does fit your narrative much better that's fine. You do that.
But it ignores the fact that South Carolina was the first southern state to secede, and for some reason you keep claiming origin of reason without proving the originator of the acts intention. Why is that? Can you just go ahead and do that instead of dancing around the bush, please?

The whole game isn't about the Civil War, but the opening level takes place during it and the villain is a general that the two main characters served under.

if you wanna talk about the Civil War then go to >>>Holla Forums, >>>/polk/, or whatever.

Keep it vidya

I was talking about vidya you mongrel, you even deleted my post that was only vidya related.

Darkest of Days has a civil war level doesn't it?

Wasn't there a video game where you can time travel to the civil war?

Kike

Nice

If dubs you off yourself

reroll

REROLL

Pathetic.

Not as pathetic as our BO

fucking brs

What the fuck are you talking about?

Eat my dick you fucking loser.

Consider suicide as a viable option for the immediate future.

I wish this rule applied to all the other threads on this board.

I don't know, battlefield 1 already took great liberties to add LMGs, SMGs, and other ebin guns to World War 1. I don't know if they can get away with doing it during the ACW.

is this the part where you start banning everyone you don't like or that talks about things you don't like and completely destroy the board?

There is not such a shortage of dumb things in existing video games that you need to invent one to angrily post about.

There's not many periods of history left to rape, and the Civil War is the perfect choice, at least in the insane minds of the leftists. If Wolfenstein bombed just imagine how badly a Ubisoft developed Civil War game will do.

We've reached the point where you niggers fantasize about your enemies being big bad meanies so you can few righteous about if. Congrats, you've gone full retard.

No love for North & South?

I don't fantasize. Anything and everything is an ideological tool of propaganda for the left, and if it comes with the added bonus of destroying what their enemies cherish, then so the better. We are talking about a group of people that somehow managed to make a game about killing Nazis repulsive to the average normalfag. If you don't think they will engage in cartoonish historical revisionism and beat you on the head about the supposed evils of slavery you're a fucking idiot.

You're fantasizing right now. You're literally going "how great would it be for the civil war to be revised" just so you can come and bitch about here more than you already are.

Fantasizing would imply it won't happen, and that it won't happen with predictable results. Take your horseshoe and peddle it someplace else.

No, fantasize does not imply that. Pic related, what you are doing right fucking now.

Sure thing rabbi. Your butthurt is hilarious.

You evidently do.

Further prediction: stealth action, open world, sandbox, DLC, micro transaction (if you want to be white), digital voice narrator and music.

If you're talking about American casualties yes.

if dubs you gas yourself

These dubs say you should go choke on a bagel and die, you fat kike.

Also, to provide some substance to the thread, Victoria 2 is always a go-to option for Civil War shenanigans.

Good taste.

Way to derail a thread, mark

Better delete the thread, then, since the thread is about the Civil War. Oops! You don’t give a shit about fact, reason, logic, or consistency. You’re just a jew who’s ass-hurt that the goyim know your people funded the Civil War. Eat shit.

I like Iced Earth's songs about the civil war.

Kill yourself, worthless kike.

We won't get a proper history based game for a long while.

Holy shit, kill yourself you fat kike. You are not even good at video games, what are you good at?

No, that’s what imkikey does. For being a filthy fucking yid, Mark is surprisingly less worse than his paid shill puppet. It won’t save him, though.

They haven't ruined the crusades, have they?

Definitely won't get accurate but watching southerners get butthurt over it would be pretty funny.

Fuck these other niggers mark, I'm glad you tried to keep the thread on topic. However you fucked up by then posting about it, just delete and move on.

No
fat kike

Consider suicide