ITT companies fucking up

EA's Pay to Win microtransaction shitstorm was so bad that even Disney is pissed at EA for hurting the Starwars brand. What other examples are there of companies fucking up bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/VpdEe
bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/238676901?sort=0&page=0
appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PG01&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1="20120278904".PGNR.&OS=DN/20120278904&RS=DN/20120278904
nydailynews.com/new-york/mass-stabbing-west-side-article-1.1192419
archive.is/he6Hr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Capcom seems intent on fucking up until bankruptcy.
Checked those digits OP

for some reason this is considered acceptable for valve

MVCI's killer problem was the X-Men's absence, which was decided by Marvel.

At least for the 3rd case it was mostly sony's doing. Capcom wanted to wait another year for SFV but Sony ( who fronted a lot of the bill) demanded it release for the ps4 launch.
Either way now both of Capcoms fighting game series are dead.

You know console games do the exact same shit shit right?

what

no they don't.

I don't think they were "threatening" him, but rather allowing him the samson option if he really wanted it.

this isn't an argument

you don't know what the 2012 EULA change was about.

The sooner ea dies, the better. After that shit they pulled with firing that one Plant vs Zombies creator for refusing to incorporate shitty "pay-to-win", it was the final straw for me after a long train of abuses.

I hate it, too.

There are many many console games that require you to accept a TOS before you can play.

ok, you're missing the point entirely

Nigger I need to update to the latest firmware to even so much as use netflix on a ps3. The only thing they don't block is games on disc and already on your hard drive and that is only because they can't, not because they don't want to. At least on a PC I can just go to game copy world and legally download and apply a crack to my steam games and I can even send gabe a picture of myself doing it and he can't do a god damned thing.

If currencies were something other than a fancy piece of paper with numbers printed then that would be unfair, but as it stands, i don't really care.

according to the EULA he can delete your account.

(the point)
(you)

at the very least, this thread is a good example of how people will jump thru hoops to defend valve.

That means nothing to my hdd.

How is it different?

People will as long as console remains the worse option

how's valve's cock tasting? don't tell me you started PC gaming after the change.

the fucked up thing is, it's not.

No you dumb shit. Showing that other companies are kikes too doesn't mean valve isn't one. You are being a stupid console kid hating PC for something that is true on all modern consoles.

You're confusing defense of valve with shitting on consoles and reminding you that you aren't free on one. Also learn some grammar you actual, real life nigger.

Yes, other games also update their TOS and require you to agree to it. Do you seriously think valve is the only one to do this?
See

it is.

it's deflection you idiot, and you don't even understand what the issue is. how's gabe's circumcised dick taste?

hmm yes lets see what other games developers control an entire platform ecosystem and hold over 90% of the market where an individual game will lock you out from an entire library for all eternity
you didn't think this through did you

nope VDF.

yep. Only things console has on pc are disks, and that's not much considering updates that kill the point.

No it's not. People are just pointing out that it's dumb for you to say you don't play PC gaming for something that console gaming has too.
That is literally what a console is user.

Digital Homicide? More like Digital Suicide!

oh no, updates. not like games have far less issues on consoles or anything making updates far less important. don't tell me you're an online shitter or something.

stop being retarded please.
cool, show me when nintendo locked you out of every game in your library because you disagreed to ubisoft's EULA for a game.
any time now.

Are you mentally ill user?

still waiting for that nier automata patch, aren't you?

hi VDF

nah, other PC gamers ruined PC gaming. Not hard to figure that one out.

How exactly are PC gamers ruining your experience over valve? You make no sense whatsoever.

Still waiting for those NISA patches aren't you?

why would anyone play NISA shit? You just aren't very bright, are you?

Yes, how is 90% of the market accepting no ownership over their games and proactively defending having no control over their own library not a problem with consumers? Please get some sleep or eat something, you aren't thinking and it's becoming absurd.

That's some fucking goalpost moving.

Why are you worrying about the normalfags when you can just pirate? I'm guessing you live in the UK or Canada.

I pirate every PC game these days. Problem is piracy doesn't matter and doesn't direct the market. Try and put the pieces together now, you're starting to get it.

I legitimately can't think of any NISA game I'd want to play except maybe YS8. How is this goalpost moving? Are you brain damaged?

Are you this dense?

The ironings.

Go defend your favorite forms of DRM in your own thread, you fucking kikes.

Then why are you complaining you faggot :^)

did you get lost? Isn't there an overwatch thread for you?

retard

and I'll still be more honest than you and say nier automata doesn't represent the entirety of PC gaming, just a recent trend especially. Hell, Platinums other ports range from decent to great. You're a special kind of jew, aren't you? How much has valve deposited in your steam wallet tonight?

The game being soulless, broken, imbalanced, and nothing more but a horrible movie tie-in with sleazy disc-locked practices similar to SFxT also killed MvCI. It didn't help that Capcom turned on everyone who criticized the game with help from the SoCal Fgc who shilled the game for weed.

But why do you care about the market when there are no good games being released? You're retarded.

So you just defeated your own fucking point, and we're at square one with no evidence on either side. Nice job.

I don't have any screencaps but when Microsoft announced the Xbox One would have to be online 100% of the time, the Kinect would be on all the time, all that shit. Was all a shitshow and they backpeddled pretty hard. It's amazing they even got sales after that.

There were also rumors at the time that, with the mandatory online Kinect system that would be in place, it would recognize how many people were in a room and charge your streaming service based on that. Like if a guy had all his buddies over to watch a sports match on his Xbone, the kinect would notice that there are 6 people in the room and shut down the stream or make you pay more because "your stream package only supports 2 people in the room". It was fucked.

Yeah we can actually do that on PC because we have games more complex than overwatch, like flight sims, unlike your console. Besides, if you don't play online why are you bitching about other PC gamers ruining your experience?

this may be an edgy statement to make.
But unless someone beat a girl over the head with a club and raped her unconscious body, nutted in her and made her get an abortion, or something equally as malicious, then I really don't care.

I really don't give a fuck that a 22 year old didn't have the self respect to say no when an old man wanted to put a cigar up her pussy.
I really don't give a fuck that a young powerful politician groped a woman who then continued to work for him/be around him.
I really don't give a fuck that a woman was asked to "twirl" when she was wearing a pretty dress.
I really don't give a fuck that a powerful man who is wealthy took a young girl out for drinks and asked for a handjob or slapped her ass or whatever.

I just don't care. I just don't think that an ambitious extroverted man, that you pretty much have to be in order to be a politician or celebrity, acted like an ambitious go-getting and struck out a couple times after being assertive.

This equating "uncomfortable sex" with violent strangle-rape is ridiculous. Deep down. I really don't care about any of this shit. Moore, Weinstein, Trump, Franken, etc.

If it wasn't a big enough deal to call the cops within a day or two after it happened, then it wasn't a big deal. Women need to learn to get some dignity and say "fuck off" when they are being treated like objects if they don't like it and stop sucking up to old powerful men and then turning around 15 years later after they are no longer hot just so they can get a camera pointed at them and maybe a couple grand for their political opponents to misrepresent an interaction they had with someone years and years ago.

aww fugg wrong tab : D D

that's a nice pasta.

a casual and an illiterate. Holy fuck I hit a gold mine today.

the thriving genre of flight sims, like RTS, I haven't played a good one since IL-2 Sturmovik 1946

you'd think that would be more reason to be concerned with the direction of the market. How enlightened are you my reddit racer?

Thread just got ten times better.

I think you're the only redditor here my friend

Weak sauce Mung.

Yeah, that's not happening.

Thank you for saving this shitass thread.
I agree tbh

pic related

That's because you haven't looked. DCS F-14 and F/A-18 soon.

It's not happening because of normalfags like you constantly buying shitty console games.

Yes they fucking do.

nah. deposit your tears now.

oh no, it won't happen for a much shittier reason than that.

No I'm pretty sure the market is just filled with normalfag consolekids.

it's definitely a bigger market, but you really aren't getting it.

If you think that another videogame crash is possible in this day and age, you're retarded.

The original videogame crash happened at a time where the consumer had absolutely no idea what they were buying in a market
completely oversaturated by shitty games(most people buying videogames were probably parents getting them for their kids)

I don't see why you retards ever think this will happen again.

Dude, don't argue with PC gamers. They're completely unreasonable when it comes to "Console vs PC" wars. I got banned a while back for making this one thread, politely explaining to them why their PC's parts and hardware were so forgettable in comparison to memorable consoles. All I got in return were a bunch of half-baked "nuh uhs" and unbelievable sidestepping of the issue.

I'm just giving you a heads-up, dude. When it comes to This particular topic, these cats will just not listen to reason. Any discussion of their PCs' flaws is just too much for them.

mods doing their job I see.

You are underage

I'm having fun talking way past some retards

Kek

You can keep trying to push that shit, schlomo, but it won't make it true.

he says as he desperately installs a dozen community fixes to get his "30 years of backwards compatibility" working on a windows vista game

At least I can play them. Try getting Mario 64 to run on a switch faggot or original ps1 games on the ps4

that's why you play them on original hardware. Not very hard to do, is it? I mean I get it, you were too young to be around at the time, but even then, that stuff is much cheaper today than it was then. Besides, they don't try to lie to you about a feature that isn't there. Plenty of PC gamers will lie to you about their platform they autistically obsess over.

Is there something that precludes you from using old PC hardware or is this some arcane console only feature? Why hasn't mark banned your ass yet? I thought jews didn't celebrate American holidays.

I was waiting for you to say that. Thank you for being so retarded you counter your own argument. I can play all of my PC games on their original hardware too retard.

I think the size of PC hardware alone is reason enough to not want to keep multiple era appropriate machines around. That said I do have my own 9x/DOS PC. Mostly use it for windows 98 era games. The original HL is far better than the shit they serve you valvedrones on Steam.

lol show me your pentium 2 and 486 machines

No, you didn't.

You are so fucking undersage its amazing. Also I love your none argument against using old hardware. You lost so many posts ago but you keep going.

You can keep lots of stuff when you own a home, kid

Also have fun getting your online privileges revoked when you stop paying Sony 10$ a month to use online features.

you mean you don't know how valve changed HL1 from the WON version to the Steam version? It's a big difference, the level of polish drastically decreased, lots of animations and effects were disabled. You're missing out on a far better game.

do you mean underage? Sounds like you're insecure about your own age really.

why would anyone play online in the first place? I fuck with enough of you retards here. That's the real entertainment. You really might want to stick to your overwatch threads, you'll save yourself from the embarrassment.

PC fags who use steam are trash. Consolefags have no choice, but steam users willingly choose to be fucked in the ass.

Not at all. You can disconnect a console from the internet and refuse all future updates and continue to play your games indefinitely. Can't do that with steam.

Console kids from 4chan are amazing. You lose every argument and then just move the goalpost.

They can choose to not be a consolefag.

yeah playing online on the PC is just sooo much better, especially because it's free :^) I'm sure you love to be interacting with people like this. Other PC gamers are the worst people on the internet.

they do have a choice. Tie your library to a server which will go down some day or own your games and have full control over your library with physical copies. I hate PC gamers for picking the convenience of digital distribution, insisting its the future, and not knowing what they were giving up. Now the physical market is dead, a fat jew from Washington determines whether or not you're allowed to play games, and you have an entire defense force eager to cover up their fuck ups and deflect for them on a Malaysian basket weaving board.

You're basically arguing that at least the guy who rapes you in the ass has a smaller dick. Either way, you're still a loser. Consolefags at least can't have all their games stolen from them if they refuse an update or TOS. Worst case they have their multiplayer access revoked. Meanwhile, steam will take back thousands of dollars worth of games from you with no recourse.

Yeah, they could choose to be a steamfag which is worse. PC gamer who pirates and later gives money to worthy devs is master race.

Benevolent PC pirate > consolefag > nintendofag > steamfag

I play UT and Tribes user.

you are required to be on the latest version of a game in order to run it. If only you knew how badly you were cucked.

Except they can retard. If you don't accept the TOS of many console games you can't play them.

You can refuse all updates on a console, permanently disconnect it from the internet and continue playing any games you've downloaded or own physical copies of. Meanwhile, steam will cut you off from your entire collection if you stay offline too long. Faggot.

Exactly. Digital ownership is convenient and all, but ultimately it's just another method of depriving the goyim of anything they thought they owned.

Nice no source. I am currently running an outdated version of divinity.

How fucking retarded are you? There's a difference between not accepting a game's TOS which locks you out of playing any further, and not accepting a client's TOS which locks you out of every single game you've paid for.

Or they could choose to be a pirate like you just suggested.

Did it ever occur to you to just, you know, not use steam?

You can do that on PC too. Jesus Christ you are full of shit. I don't even like valve but you should stop sucking console cock.

That's the whole point, numbnuts. PC is better for gaming, but people who use steam are worse than consolefags.

I wonder what they do when you decline a TOS for a console game? Lock you out of your entire library? Brick your console? Or worse, does it just ask you to accept the TOS next time you try to boot the game? Harrowing.

lmao, you're too dumb to know they removed that option years ago or are just being a dishonest little jewish shit.

Except they aren't and so far every consolefag argument has been destroyed.

I think you mean intellectually checkmated by the reddit race. praise gayben

So you finally admit you can't play game unless you accept the TSA. Also my old PC still signed into steam without being connected to the internet. Again, you have lost every argument.

111% false, fake, and gay. Steamfags are the worst of all. If you use steam, you are not allowed to pretend you're part of le PC mustard race.

Steamfags are objectively worse than any consolefag, if this thread is any demonstration.

Nope. This thread alone proves that cobsolefags are drones and underage. Stop sucking Sony dick.

depends on the game, I think I've only seen it for a few. This was never the point of the discussion, so I don't know what you're talking about. The point was: you agreed to an original EULA. Bought shit. Then were held hostage to agree to a new EULA otherwise all your lawfully purchased l i c e n s e s were now forfeit with no way to get them back.

nah, that's a lie. You need to get an authentication ticket which expires. I believe it expires after two weeks but I haven't used steam in a long time. You are peak VDF and it's just embarrassing. Consider suicide.

Samefag more retard. It won't make you less retarded.

You know the modern day "steamfags" that you are railing against all got started on 360s and Halo right?

You know what, fuck it, just ban everyone ITT. We could've had a nice list of grievances thread against corporations but then this happened.

I hate steam but objective reality is objective reality.

Right? I just aired a grievance about Valve fucking over consumers, asked why they don't get called out on this shit, then the VDF had to go topple another thread. I'd have loved to have seen some refreshing tales of how Microsoft fucked up, Sony fucked up, Konami, Capcom, etc. I love that stuff. But here we are.

How many times do I need to tell you about motherfucking game copy world? As I said before you can apply the cracks you download from there to all of your steam games and send pictures of yourself doing it to gabe because you are protected under US law. Try applying a crack on your shitty PS4.

how many times do you have to be told that's not the point? I've spelled it out in this thread at least twice. You shouldn't need to crack it, you dumb fucker.

Fuck you, I'm going to play video games. Again try and crack something on your PS4.

remember how this thread is about how corporations are fucking up? :^) put it together now, go on, use your little brain to figure it out.

Jesus christ user, I hope you are trolling.

Sega still takes the cake.

What do you think videogames would be like today if it were still just Nintendo and Sega in the console business?

Hirez.
Tribes Ascend was a godsend and yet they fucked it up and killed it LESS THAN A YEAR after release. I am collecting all the stupid shit Hirez did to ruin Tribes to make a video about. The one that takes the cake is removing Bella Omega from the game as revenge against the fanbase who didn't like the changes the devs made to the map (Pic 1 and 2 related). They even got fucking reddit mad at them to the point where r/Tribes banned all Hirez employees from their forum because of the stupid shit they did. Like image how stupid you have to be to get reddit, the website made for creating hugboxes, mad at you.

Friendly reminder
It's legal to crack your own games if you aren't cracking for redistribution.
And there's basically nothing Valve can do about it legally.
If you don't crack your own games you only have yourself to blame for getting fucked over by DRM.

In addition
DRM software protections are dubiously legal and upholdable in court anyway.
And Arbitration Clauses barely ever manage to hold up to scrutiny unless you're in a shithole like washington or california

I have almost all of my games cracked. I remember back in the day when most games required you to have your CD in your CD tray for the game to start. Since I was too forgetful to remember where I put them I just cracked all of my installed games.

It probably is very difficult for them to do tbh. In all my years, I Have met a handful of PC gamers who were legitimately unable to enjoy playing on older 2005 hardware (like the Xbox 360, or even PC builds from that year), let alone the classic Nintendo 64 from 1996. Although the N64 has gone on to become one of the most popular retrogaming consoles today (even after over 20 years since its launch), it's often difficult to get modern PC gamers to play on old PC/console hardware from 1996.

Even so, the original N64 is still fun play on imo. Whenever guests come over, we still have a blast with multiplayer games even after all these years.

You're missing all the shit that went inside Sega, where they essentially killed their Western sections and markets that made them successful outside Japan in the first place, which meant that during the few years before Saturn, Mega Drive and Genesis saw Japanese side taking over and deciding what should be done and pushed certain kind of games that the Sega of Japan preferred. This mismanagement is why you still don't have new entries, proper remakes, just ports of games that were popular in the West, and even then the likes of Eternal Champions are all but completely forgotten.

Different in a whole lot of ways FFVII probably would have been an N64 game with no FMVs but eventually the vidya industry would have started making too much money for its own good and been consumed by happy merchants like it is now. It would've been a slower process, though.

CNBC in collusion with EA

Source: imgur.com/gallery/VpdEe

Sega was such a dumpster fire it's hard to even touch on all of their fuckups. Poor Tom Kalinske. He did everything he could to save the company from its batshit insane Japanese branch and ended up walking away in disgust while everything burned.

Good find. Too bad shit like this always seems to stay suppressed.

I'm not so sure. I do think the guy is an idiot but this seems common for his job. It's like saying there is an ethical conflict because someones job is to research the company he's defending. Am i not understanding the job? Isn't the reason why he's given access to these calls is so he can tell his interested parties when to stay with and leave EA?

There's no ethical misstep on the analyst's part, if that's what you're asking. But CNBC should damn well have made it clear that a person with what basically amounts to financial stake in EA is the person who's being quoted.

It's not collusion and the posters is retarded for pasting a link to an imgur gallery when the archives are in the same gallery he's linking to. It's average news and business kikery where you obfuscate a person's connection to the companies financial interest. Though to be fair it does say the quote came from "KeyBanc Capital Markets analyst Evan Wingren wrote in a note to clients Sunday." So the original quote was from an official KeyBanc to EA message as far as I can tell.

Remember when CNBS director published article on kikes that stole $40M dorra and all his children and nanny were slashed in couple of hours.

Alright, reasonable. I withdraw my devils advocating given reasonable responses.

No. archive, or it didn't happen.

if I remember right, the reason that rumor started was because microsoft had actually had a patent for a system that would do exactly what you're describing

Good goy.

It's not the legal definition of collusion you jackass. It's kikery sure but there is no law to string them up by. I never said it was okay either it's just not illegal you piece of shit.

Reminder EA said to its shareholders removing the microtransactions from BF2 wouldn't affect revenue figures

fuck off you faggot pooch, you've already been outed as a shill.

Not videogames but

that is aquaman, right? i wouldn't go see the movie either way but if i went to see the movie, this is what would make me change my mind.

Aquaman should have brown the whole time because he's an useless nigger in the comics too

Fuck, even EA has a parent company?

If EA has one, it's not mentioned, Best Mom Eva states that Comcast is the parent company for CNBC not EA. However the financial analyst who talked about it has clients in both EA and Comcast.

If I remember right it forced you to jump through a shitload of hoops to be able to play used games or it wouldn't let you play them at all.

Those are cat ears too.

The derailing ITT is unreal.
Is somebody being paid to do this shit?

Whoa, is this about Bob Saget?

I frankly don't give a shit about either Marvel or DC. The sooner they both die, the better.

We will never get this shit because DC decided to turn Aquaman into a faggot. All the racial undertones about Atlantians being Ubermen are lost.

Aquaman deserved it for not lynching the uppity nigger when he had the chance.

And how does that not perfectly describe your average normalfag buying his average AAA garbage?

I don't think we will get a crash but it's obvious we are seeing the AAA bubble starting to burst. Look at how many flops we had this year alone. Casuals don't want to buy Assassins Creed shit, they want to buy DayZ and Ark rip offs instead. Player Unknowns Battlegrounds is currently the most popular game out right now beating fucking COD.
Streamers are the gods of this new Market and AAA can't handle it.

miss me yet?

No, Suicide Squad was equally cancerous. They made Harley Quinn into a juggalo twink and Deadshot into a nigger. I genuinely believe a hobo from the street could produce better DC movies than WB.

From left to right.
Did I miss anyone? What were they thinking about these costumes?

Captain Boomerang was the only good thing about that movie just like how he is the only good "villain" out of those all in the comic.

[citation needed]

u 'avin a giggle m8?

bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/238676901?sort=0&page=0
I would link to news articles but I am too lazy to archive.

This is fucking andromeda levels of shit humor.

The really pathetic part is that the JLA cartoon managed to make a vastly superior story featuring the Suicide Squad. They even made it into the style of a heist movie.

There's talk they are going to revoke the exclusive license.

Good luck making your video. I loved the first two Tribes games and played a bunch of Ascend through beta and release. Hi Rez is fucking scum and deserves nothing but suffering and pain for how they treated it.

Video game industry crash soon fellow Holla Forumsirginians!

Yeah, there was a patent registered for that very same function. And I could totally picture MS using it.
appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PG01&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1="20120278904".PGNR.&OS=DN/20120278904&RS=DN/20120278904

Funny how that particular E3 played out… Thanks to Microsoft coming up first, all Sony had to do was simply 'do the opposite of what MS said' and proceeded to utterly ravage them to the point where they released that hilarious 'made in 5 minutes during off-time' cheap video about how to share physical ps4 games.
The assblasting was so hard that the whole gaming world took a piss on Microsoft - the hardcore gamers, the casuals, people who aren't even that into games and use the console as a media center…
The worst thing of all was the stupid ass country restriction. Xbone was originally only going to launch into some 15~ countries and if you were not in any of those then the DRM would lock your out. Hilariously enough, Poland was not part of that initial list, which means CD Projekt RED wouldn't been able to use a retail tier Xbone (dev enabled systems surely had those stupid country requirements taken off, right?)

He's talking about this nydailynews.com/new-york/mass-stabbing-west-side-article-1.1192419

Before this he filed a lawsuit to sue the FED for 40 Trillion or Billion dollars, that they have stolen from the American people. Few hours later his nanny killed his 2 children and his nanny had her throat cut the way you're taught when you don't want someone to live. Also a neighbour reported the nanny screaming "you killed the children", but that never made it to the main stream news.

I see hes at it again, remember to report and hide this autist instead of giving him (You)s and derailing the thread

That's what you get when you put a currynigger in charge. I wonder how longer MS will keep pretending the XBox isn't a walking corpse before they put it to rest. I really can't imagine what they could possibly do to recover from this fuckup.

From what I can find Kevin Krim is not related to the lawsuit at all, the only parallel is that CNBC reported on it, but so did other news outlets.

And Ben Kuckera wrote a passive aggressive article trying to shame gamers for bullying poor MS.

What the fuck happened itt

Autismocaust.

Consoleshittery

Holy hell it looks like I missed some serious shitposting. I'm surprised consolefaggotry is even still a thing, aren't most kiddies nowadays more interested in pcs thanks to youtube streamers?

Gotta pay 400 dollars for that one game and empty promises.

i regret not saving any of the dystopian greentexts from early 201x

How close to this is it now?

Subtle.

Why? We're living in a dystopia.

Sega hitting it big with the Genesis was pretty much exactly like what happened with MC Hammer.

They made the Flash gay?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Flash was always a pan-sexual, gender-fluid, omnisex, anarcho-unionist-feminist bi-polar, wumin of color. Heirs struggle to fight against hetero-normativism was always the secret underlying theme of the comics.

Yeah, I hate it too when mods stop my retarded platform war threads. Why can't they just realize how important the memorability of a mass produced hunk of plastic is? Next time you know they'll be saying that a piano black finish isn't the main ingredient to an enjoyable gaming experience.

The Flash got lost looking for the leather club.

Oh no, someone poorly drew your favorite disposable modshit cartoon.

I didn't think Bethesda make cartoons.

I see my spelling is as bad as your grammar.

Yeah, you're pretty retarded. Although your ability to not care is pretty impressive, user. You're one hard (as in trying way too hard) motherfucker.

Wally west was an anti commie conservative you faggot

Wew

More like Digital Suicide, amirite?

MVCI had much bigger problems than this, which isn't to day Disney corporate interference wasn't a big problem.

By the way, what did happen to Capcom's artists? Did the good ones all move on to greener pastures sometime before SFV was a thing?

>Supes position behind fucking Cyborg and I like Cyborg, but come the fuck onnnn

How the mighty have fallen.

You could make a TV drama on SEGA during that time period. At least they delivered the quality games on unforgettable systems that were in many ways (too far) ahead of their time. Still, with all the talent they managed to recruit, their upper management still managed to fuck things up hard on the business side.

Pretty sneaky, Chaim.

Are you lost or is this some ebin copy pasta i missed?

Just fuck mane. Can't Tumblr stick to their bullshit homostuck and homotale?

see
who cares?

Batshit crazy and jealous Nips with ties to the yakuza fucking up a company should be taught in every business school when dealing with the Nips.

The people they hired to run the US division after Bernie Stolar and Peter Moore is absolutely bizzare too. Even more incompetent than those two. See Aliens: Colonial Marines as reference.

This is why we have mass shootings.

No one cares about your kemonomimi fetish.

Even sfm can pull it better.

The 32X exists because Nakayama got scared of the Jaguar. True story.

Recently they apparently allowed you to have 5 pets now
That site still holds a soft spot deep in my heart

Remember when E3 tried to make itself smaller, and the one year they did it failed horribly and basically solidified the event being useless in the age of the internet?

They never actually announced Xbox One's always online thing. They only confirmed it in direct response to being asked about it after the conference. Imagine how long it would have been till people learned if it hadn't been leaked.

archive.is/he6Hr

I really should ctrl-F before I shitpost.

I only play single player weebshit now. I never go online unless its to download patches or DLC. I am enjoying videogames again. Games as it was meant to be: degenerate entertainment.

Don't even care about 90% of this industry now. They all fucked up. At least we'll always have Japan.

Because Japan never changes.

Maybe you can help a fellow user out?

In Blue Reflection you play as a magical girl.

Was eyeing it for a bit but I heard it had problem with resolution?
Also not quite looking for something turn-based-esque but if there's no option I'll definitely try it. And where the hell are the JRPG threads, I remember seeing them on the catalog sometimes before

Haven't really played it. I also heard the translation was low quality. You could play Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia if you haven't already.

Players in Destiny 2 just recently discovered that the game gimps your exp gains at max level while displaying fake exp numbers. After max level, your "level ups" gave you a lootbox instead, the system was so aggressive that by the end of a mission your exp could literally only actually be 5% of what the game is telling you you're getting, all so you'd be more likely to buy lootboxes.

After it was found out, it took Actiblizz like 4 hours to go full damage control and say the exp system wasn't working as intended.

Was going to post this.
I'm just hoping this extreme level of judaism will wake up some people

Real money auction house in Diablo 3 destroyed that franchise.
Warcraft devs insisted on removing flying then put out major patch that was twitter posting, a toy that takes screenshots and cash shop mounts. Lost 7 million subs or $100 million per month. They then went free to play by adding gold selling.

Most importantly is that after these fuck ups, nobody at Blizzard took responsibility. Only competent people ever left the company.

ebin :DDD

It always surprises me how many of us use that fucking site.

I gave this post $100 million budget. If it doesn't break even at least I can declare the loss on my taxes.

They have (((4chan passes))) now which lets them advertise how many shekels they've wasted spent on their new data mining overlord.

The whole thing is Jewish at its core though. Superman is an allegory for Jews in America. Superman is an alien, and his Kryptonian nature is at the core of his actual identity, while his "costume" is Clark Kent, a disguise he wears to blend into human society. Jews are a Middle Eastern people who look European thanks to two millennia of intermarriage, and do their best to superficially integrate into the countries where they live, without ever actually doing so in their hearts or minds. The one place where they change the story is that Superman actually loves and cares about Earth and its people, while Jews only love themselves, and sometimes don't even do that.

That is not 100% true. There was a thread on Holla Forums some time ago, and an user there said there was an issue where Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman were under the influence of a truth serum/spell and were asked who they were. Batman said he was Batman, and Superman said he was Clark Kent, the idea being that Batman saw himself as Batman and Bruce Wayne was just a facade during the day, whereas Clark Kent saw himself as an adopted farmboy from Kansas who happened to have superpowers.

I think user was talking about the general idea of Superman the original creators had. It's blatantly obvious it's another Jewish power fantasy where they aren't the diseased, shrived, inbred subhumans they are but portray themselves as the ubermensch that is there to save the goyim from themselves. It's even more disgusting when Superman says he does what he does to be an inspiration to the gentile cattle.

It's to point out that Boomerang here is a jackass and doesn't give a shit about super powers. Not meant to be comedy.

This is a bad thing? 4chan needs more money right now, adding some extra features to get more people to pay isn't bad.
Besides, it's nice to have a board with no newfags, and where it's impossible to ban evade.

Jesus.

This video is worth a watch if you are interested in the kikery cancer that is EA.

Tl;dw

I want 4chan to succeed. An optional board won't fuck it up, I can still browse Holla Forums and /a/ all I want without anything changing. I just also have the option to use /vip/ if I want.
If you don't care about 4chan enough to drop $15 a year, you really don't have the right to complain that a single board exists for the people who DO support the site. If they start doing shit like saying "pass users have a higher image size limit on all boards, and can use emotes and emojis as well", then I'll be a bit pissed, but right now Holla Forums is still Holla Forums, nothing really changed for "old boards" outside of how successful 4chan is.

I paid 2 years in a row JUST for captcha removal and 4chan support. Now we're getting a fuckload more for the same price. Shorter time between posting? Amazing, that's a great benefit! The little "since4pass" shit? It's not needed, but a cute gesture anyway. An exclusive board? Fuck yeah, that's neat.
What else do you expect? If you want more you can always host your own site and give yourself whatever shit you want.

DMC debacle was a happier time, before the exodus, when all of Holla Forums banded together to laugh at something so shit it was surreal. Just like the ME3 release and TOR

user, I…

Why does tumblr insist on giving every character they draw the most exaggerated noses possible?

Here's a few more to complete your collection.

STOP
To the designated LOL thread it go.

If you're going to put that much energy into baiting then do it somewhere else like your precious cuckchan

What is it with tumblr and noses?

It's the easiest way to make a face stand out. Drawing is hard, definition takes time and skill, let's just give him a red nose so people know it's a face.

It's almost like it's one or two persons drawing all of this.

Leftists are pod people, it's no surprise they lack a soul or individual thoughts and ideas.

Well it's more that on dumblr, a lot of the same "art guides" and resources come either directly or inspired by the same artists.
And frankly a lot of basic bitch artists from tumblr all clone the same style instead of learning and developing their own style.
Easy Mode drawing so to say.

How do you explain that almost all leftists look, talk and behave the same then? Their ideology is incredibly adept at destroying any shred of individualism in its adherents, so that by the end of the conversion process you end up being another disgusting pile of human garbage that is as useless and harmful to society as the next Marxist.

Well, as far as total Marxists go that's just part of the political ideology, erasure of the self in favor for a collective identity. It doesn't really work because fundamentally humans are individuals but it does result in the sort of similar archetypes that are essentially true 80% of the time.

There's also the memetics that go into cultivating the social personalities that they hold as they tend to isolate themselves to very concrete social circles with strict adherence being a feature.

Shit I forgot to feed my shoryu

Jesus

Yeah, but the message of "bring attention to this and your loved ones will be murdered" was loud and clear. $43 TRILLION in bailout money was missing despite loud protestations to the contrary by the federal government (including King Nigger himself) and alleged conspirators in its disappearance included many important people in the Obama administration - and probably of equal importance, one of the demands of the plaintiffs of the lawsuit against the government was an audit of the federal reserve.

oy vey what's wrong with those noses

'Muh gritty, realism'.

Aquaman has all kinds of cool powers, user. Him being useless was a meme

I have no idea who this deleted user is, but valve is DRM cancer.

Sometimes I wonder if there's a link between quality work and mismanagement that has no idea wtf it's even asking because only then are the workers free enough to actually make good shit.

Evidently if you yell at people:

You will get a better product than if you yell at people:

Hirez was infamous. From what I heard Tribes was a really popular game for a brief while but the studio had its head so far up its ass that it not only ruined its product but pissed off all of its customers and refused to pay attention because they were prima donnas like that. Definitely the kind of studio to whine about gamers acting entitled.

Forgot to age.

What about the lastest controversy with Bungoe and Destiny 2's xp system?

who in their right mind would say "yep, that looks pretty good, this is way better than the anime"

You should reblog their shit if you don't care so much. #ArtistSupport #FuckCringeCulture amirite.

She got fucked on pawn stars and now this, tssk tssk tssk.

a narcissistic tumblrite, thats who

Someone trolled a mod and they got bootyblasted.

he said right mind

that image is cursed

I thought artists enjoyed idealistic, appealing art. So what kind of artist would take something so appealing and turn it into ogre demons?

Leftists worship all that is ugly and repulsive. They are defective human, it is only logical that their artistic output would be equally defective.

It's just amazing by itself their style of drawing can look more ugly than actual gook faces.

That's appealing and idealistic for them in a way.

It's probably just that they just can't draw in an appealing and idealistic way, even though they want to, so they take the easy way out and make their art intentionally ugly so at least some faggots like their shit.

They can't even get fat right, the way they draw fat people is just making them shortstacks or a rectangle.

Captain boomerang is just a solid character, you can tell writers always try and have fun with him

The ones on the left look like fucking dwarves because of how stocky they are, no wonder the artist sees them that way in order to affirm its own obese body as 'normal', if everyone is stocky then she isn't either

There's been a deliberate attempt to swap ugly and beauty in their minds, starting with the "arts". Anything that can inspire one to strive for perfection has been reversed so they strive for failure. Have some old and slightly related OC.

Seeing art like this makes me seriously hope that I dont fall into a pitfall like this and just gives me more vigor to study anatomy.

Someone who is unwilling to improve by deluding themselves that not only is it good, but that it's perfection. That is why they draw that shitty nose all of the time, they have been told that it is the ONLY way to draw it and so they incorporate into absolutely everything.

Two good ones. Don't ban me mods i know criticising pc gaming is illegal here

This is what newfags actually believe

Pretending to be retarded doesn't mean (You)'re not retarded.

Maple Story started the pay4hats bullshit.

Every time I see the second row of that second picture, I just imagine it as drawing of cosplay done by fans of Love Live because they all just look like dudes in schoolgirl outfits.

It gives me a chuckle.

Nice console war post

Ea fucking up has probably been the most beneficial thing that happen to the industry

The Flash looks ridiculous. I'm also surprised that they didn't even mention the Green Lantern. Are they even making a new movie about him?

Oh yeah, and do we know anything about the Aquaman film yet? Does it have best villain? /r/ing the Holla Forums screencaps about Black Manta.

It's entirely possible, because Triple-A normalfag fag games are an entirely separate market from anything else. A crash doesn't mean "no video games at all will be made," it means "turned into a niche market." If the big companies go down, no longer will games be selling based solely off their marketing budget.

There are no words for how triggered I feel.

Hey, the first one is actually kinda good!

It's traced

Fucking spot on.

YOGSCAST is doing far better than it should considering they essentially burned over half a million dollars of Kickstarter money trying to make a Minecraft clone.

Hirez. They dropped the game after less than a year.

This. Now Lootboxes are illegal in Belgium and may be illegal throughout Europe.
I can't wait to see the Overwatch drones defend them.

The worst tumblr face is still better than an anime templace face. Pin the eyes on the oval.

EA is pretty fucked since nearly 50% of their revenue is made through lootboxes (half of that through Fifa alone). Consider they have almost no IPs or developers left to use, and it's not likely many will be willing to cooperate with EA, and those who do are unlikely to make a good product.

Blizzard won't really get that hurt since Overwatch lootboxes don't make them as much money.

Best post.

Not only that; they're setting back writing too.

I'm not surprised; that last movie fucked so hard that it killed the animated series too.

This was you, wasn't it?
Good Job
I'm still not direct linking it so no shekels for you