Net Neutrality

Are you guys ready to pay extra to come here.

of course, Jim needs the money after he stopped saving all those UIP's and their related posts in here.

Americans are truly retarded

I'm ready for the site to be throttled yes

What pisses me off is that this will trigger other countries to do the same, fuck you ameriturds you couldn't defend your own mom from a nigger you wanted to save the internet from the jews

I see burgers have finally realized they are just as fucked as yurop
Congratulations OP, but your thread is still shit.

This is now a Panzerkampfwagen thread.
Post Panzerkampfwagens.

Tell me more.

OP is a fucking fag.

Tell me how to get it for free

Go the fuck back to reddit you goddamn kike.
>(((net neutrality))) shills are spamming Holla Forums again
Fuck off. Net jewtrality was completely co-opted and is full government control of the internet. None of you redditniggers has any sense and keep shilling the same fucking lies for years.
>i-ignore the fact net jewtrality is supported by (((corporations))) and (((open society foundation)))
Same shit, same shills, different words. Fucking kill yourselves.

connect to someone else's wifi

Nice doublethink.

Fuck off, reddit. Unlike you, I can remember what the internet was like prior to 2015 when "Net Neutrality" was was adopted.

It depends
The old bill was going to introduce shit worse than what Net Unneutrality would bring

Eat shit cityfaggots

>he trusts (((Soros)))

Are you saying you trust either side with regulating the internet?

I think the change of heart has more to do with "b-but muh daddy Trump says".

Oh and just so you know, companies have been throttling you the entire time net neutrality "protections" have been in place. So not only did the law not fix the issue it was proposed to fix: telecommunication industries getting to big and centralized. You also got fucked anyway.

uh huh

There is a difference between Net Neutrality and (((Net Neutrality)))

Kiss each other.

Of course not, I'm just being autistic

there really is no winning here

Even if that were true it wouldn't imply consent to any action taken by .gov. As for corporations, even if they're fundamentally bad (and my ISP is excellent) they at least they don't have divisions dedicated to violence against their customers.

what

Convince group A to do their job and smack the shit out of group B for "doing" group A's job, and maybe you'll actually see something worth a shit.
Then after that you can work on not delivering all your traffic to Group C who's working with Group B to centralize the things you're interested to better take advantage of you by regulating away your options by use of Market Girth.

NOBODY WANTS
NOBODY LIKES
KIKES, KIKES, KIKES

Reposting from the last non-vidya thread on the subject.

your loss, amerifats LUL

Here, have this.

Who is this snek qt?

This is pretty much why I could literally not give a fuck.
Piecemeal internet would suck, so in that respect I'm against it

Good goy, support the big ISPs to charge you more for imageboards.

>believing (((congressmen))) give a shit
Let me guess, you went to public school.

You're all fucking idiots

No shit. But network expansion is still happening by necessity, which is the only way it ever really happens. If there was not content for users to consume, creating a business need for expansion, telecoms would be happy to charge the same rates forever and pocket all of the profits instead of reinvesting in their fuckawful infrastructure. There was a time Youtube, Google, Netflix, etc. did not exist, and network expansion occurred in the same way – only grudgingly in response to customer dissatisfaction.
It's all bullshit, it's two corporate camps with zero-sum financial goals lobbying the government to pick a winner. Not a goddamn thing is going to change for end users either way. Service is going to remain shit, prices will continue to rise, and the sky will still be blue. Only difference is which group of Jews dance and which kvetch about their shekels.

So Centaur no Nayami got an anime?

She's from Centaur no Nayami.
It's a commentary on totalitarian hyper-political correctness disguised as a monster girl SoL, where insensitive comments about so much as a person's hair colour can get you arrested and sent for reeducation, where teachers nervously eye the government agent standing in the door of her classroom as she describes the importance of sacrificing person freedom in the name of equality, and where a shadowy race of Antarctic reptilians manipulates the world behind the scenes.

Stop trying to false flag Holla Forumsyp
you're too fucking obvious and need more work

It's kind of hard to take the pro-neutrality side of this debate seriously when many of those sites have been fishing for excuses to ban anybody to the right of fucking chairman mao. They want its protections but none of its responsibilities.

I don't know, /ourguy/ seems to dislike NN so maybe we should too.

do you know what a shitpost is?

you know what poes law is

Nigger do you not know the happy merchant shit?

not if your isp gets bought out and the lines left to waste because they can afford to lose you

(checked)
Ja.

More like you can't afford to lose internet so you'll pay up the extra charge anyways.

Nope. Been running on top speed 24/7 and I could actually see it because of torrent data. Must suck to be living in a third world country.

Both sides of Net Neutrality favor certain corporations. Only one side directly benefits the government as well.

And as mentioned in the previous thread, the bulk of the people supporting it are against free speech, which should speak volumes.

You fucking degenerates would eat a nigger's feces while buying Overwatch lootcrates if it meant "fighting Soros"

I'm for it if only because it pisses off steamcucks and social media drones.

Go find something else to do then, autist.

My ISP has been shit for years.

I doubt anything will change significantly on my end unless Verizon or AT&T use this to push them out of business but I don't put it past them to fuck me even harder now if they get permission to.

It's sad to see imageboards of all places considering net neutrality anything other than vital.

This is video games, make it bumpable you fat fucking kike.

I swear there are autistic shills trying to muddy the waters and confuse people about NN. It should be obvious to anyone with a brain that imageboards need it to survive, without it we'd all be posting on reddit or tumblr right now.

Nice try, Google shill.

Holy fuck this place is cucked

I hope Trump personally dropkicks (((Net Neutrality))) himself

The salt generated by leftists would be amazing

Are people here seriously opposing NN just because the leftcucks are against it? Are you incapable of independent thought? NN's destruction will fuck EVERYBODY over.

In breaking news lefties have denounced sucking dick as sexist and oppressive. Better prep your dick sucking lips retard.