Hey guys I heard that it's the Steam Autumn Sale!

Hey guys I heard that it's the Steam Autumn Sale!
Wonderful prices on your most beloved games are now available thanks to the kindness of our sponsors.
Wanna shoot something up, why don't you grab the latest Call of Duty which spans in World War 2!
Like deep moral choices and Nuclear Settings? then grab a copy of Fallout 4 just at 55 cad for the Ultimate Edition.
Like Egypt, like bumfoddling? Then grab Ubisofts latest masterpiece, Assassins Creed: Origins and scale the largest pyramid you can find!

Please Kill Me

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/sales/
store.steampowered.com/app/6800/Commandos_Behind_Enemy_Lines/
igg-games.com/commandos-behind-enemy-lines-free-download.html
igg-games.com/imperial-glory-free-download.html
igg-games.com/marauder-free-download.html
docs.google.com/uc?id=0B-SahWxSjIbKY1pSU09jMm14RWc
archive.fo/cPNy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just pirated this post

on the first day of christmas, user gave to me:
a nigger in a shill tree

on the second day of christmas, user gave to me:
two cancer posts
a nigger in a shill tree

None of the games I actually want are on sale and everything that is on sale is only a couple bucks off. What kind of half-assed bullshit is this? And what about the Winter sale that's supposed to start in a few weeks?

This game is only $3 right now. Is it even worth playing or is Earth Defense Force 4.1 just better in every way? I'm looking for third-person shooters that aren't cover based or so zoomed over the shoulder that they might as well be FPS

On the third day of Christmas user gave to me:
-DRM ridden games
-Two cancer posts
-And a nigger in a shill tree

4.1 is superior in every way

On the fourth day of Christmas an user gave to me
-Four Cuckchan Threads
-DRM ridden games
-Two cancer posts

On the fifth day of christmas user gave to me:
-five guys burgers & fries
-four Cuckchan Threads
-DRM ridden games
-Two cancer posts

We have 100% sales every day user. Why would I ever buy a game from a cancer DRM store?

I figured. Thanks

is ironic shilling still shilling ?

Oh yes.

Is the Steam Link worth 5 dollars if I have a huegas TV in another room from my PC? Anyone know if it causes input delay or other undesirable shit and if it works with pirated games?

Which games are you nominating for the awards?

The catagories are shit, some are exactly the same.

It's only worth it if you have a lan connection that stretches to your TV. The delay is minor on a good wifi connection but it's still there, and it's infuriating to deal with in any game that requires quick reaction speed.

>participating in steam (((community)))
I'd rather put an ad on craigslist and get pozzed.

On the fifth day of christmas user gave to me:
-six (((season passes)))
-four Cuckchan Threads
-DRM ridden games
-Two cancer posts

You better be supporting Sega friends. After all Forces is the Sonic game yo- We've always wanted.

On the seventh day of christmas user gave to me:
-seven lolis loling
-six (((season passes)))
-four Cuckchan Threads
-DRM ridden games
-Two cancer posts

On the eigth day of christmas user gave to me:
-88 dubs
-seven lolis loling
-six (((season passes)))
-four Cuckchan Threads
-DRM ridden games
-Two cancer posts

Jews, in my Chinese games?
B-but muh based N-nippon

Is this acceptable?
Sorry Speebotdev, money is tight right now.

Remove Bayonetta and play DMC3 SE on PS2

I understand if you liked them but on steam? C'mon friend.

one job

Well he could buy an actual CD case for PC which contains nothing but a steam installer and a code. :^)

Go for it. Get the style switcher mod for DMC3

Pirate Rising, & emulate DMC 3 as the PC port is downgraded in everyway. Use remaing funds for Speebot.

What's wrong with Bayonetta?

I'm pretty sure none of these are on GOG and buying lower framerate console versions is a bit silly.

No, but pirating is still a better option than buying from steam.

Steam sales stopped being good once they let publishers control the prices. No more 90% off decent games and no more publisher packs with over 30 games for the price of 1 new release.

Pretty sure they always have. Why would they give Valve complete control over that?

They stopped being good, because you already own all good games.

Reasoning behind getting the PC port is that it supports 144 fps with the style switcher mod and playing cuhrayzees on a 144Hz monitor sounds neat. Maybe you're right about MGR though, supporting Konami isn't worth it when I'm already throwing money at Platinum.

I still swindle morons for pixel skins so I can get newer shit from time to time. I'm just upset I can't get more for my buck.

Or rather autism buck, haven't spent any of my actual cash on this shit for years.

Implying I want to live in this godforsaken country.

just move to a not shit third world country that lets you pirate vidya.

On the eigth day of christmas user gave to me:
-all 9 good games from 2017
-88 dubs
-seven lolis loling
-six (((season passes)))
-four Cuckchan Threads
-DRM ridden games
-Two cancer posts

what happened to we shall wake??

I generally pirate unless I really like the devs.

Terraria? sure they pop up free content years after release.
Darkwood? yeah, why not, specially if you want to kill weird things in the polish wilderness but you cant stand The Witcher.
Hollow Knight? they added free shit twice this year and are planning to make bug waifu playable, sure.
Postal 2? you can shoot Tim Schafer in the face if you are still mad about Broken Age

I know this Jamaican black guy from barbados who refuses to leave Canada despite getting booted from his minimum wage job, mainly since he doesn't think he can get a job outside of Canada. I told him to move to the states, but he says he doesn't have the money. Either way I sleep easy at night knowing I'm not canadian.

The person who ends this better not fucking disappoint.
-10 Cuphead hitpieces
-88 dubs
-seven lolis loling
-six (((season passes)))
-four Cuckchan Threads
-DRM ridden games
-Two cancer posts

On the 12th day of Christmas user gave to me:
-12 good games from 2017
-10 Cuphead hitpieces
-88 dubs
-seven lolis loling
-six (((season passes)))
-four Cuckchan Threads
-DRM ridden games
-Two cancer posts

you had one job.

the entire thing was already fucked up when you tried to cram "cuphead hitpieces" into "pipers piping" and "five guys burgers and fries" into "golden rings" but that's no reason not to finish it

I'm genuinely speechless.

Kill yourself

I fucking love me some board games, does anyone know if the Lords of Waterdeep port that's on sale is any good or should I give it a pass?

-12 GAME OVERS
-11 good games from 2017
-10 Cuphead hitpieces
-88 dubs
-seven lolis loling
-six (((season passes)))
-four Cuckchan Threads
-DRM ridden games
-Two cancer posts

Delet everything after 10, start over

12 game overs is a good joke. We just need to find a better one for 11.
11 loot boxes?
11 lawbreakers players?
11 giant flops?

On the 13 day of Christmas user gave to me:
-13 days of Christmas
-12 GAME OVERS
-11 good games from 2017
-10 Cuphead hitpieces
-88 dubs
-seven lolis loling
-six (((season passes)))
-four Cuckchan Threads
-DRM ridden games
-Two cancer posts

See, you went too hard and now I know you're baiting.

11 lawbreaker players is perfect:

-12 GAME OVERS
-11 Lawbreaker Players
-10 Cuphead parries
-88 dubs
-seven lolis loling
-six (((season passes)))
-four Cuckchan Threads
-DRM ridden games
-Two cancer posts

We shoulda saved the dubs for 11.

On the 14 day of Christmas user gave to me:
-14 Hmm blocks
-13 days of Christmas
-12 GAME OVERS
-11 good games from 2017
-10 Cuphead hitpieces
-88 dubs
-seven lolis loling
-six (((season passes)))
-four Cuckchan Threads
-DRM ridden games
-Two cancer posts

Fix the DRM games if you must
I accidentaly forgot to add the 3 thats supposed to be there

You aren't funny.

No, leave it. "D" sounds like "three" and actually keeps to the rhythm of the song.

On the 15 day of Christmas user gave to me:
-15 sonic golden rings
-14 hmm blocks
-13 days of Christmas
-12 GAME OVERS
-11 good games from 2017
-10 Cuphead hitpieces
-88 dubs
-seven lolis loling
-six (((season passes)))
-four Cuckchan Threads
-DRM ridden games
-Two cancer posts

Good job user

Fair enough

Fag

Is Elite Dangerous and Rainbow Six Siege worth it?

No. Ubisoft just realized how popular it is and are actively working to fuck it up.

I couldn't care less who gets the money as long as it's a good game.

Fuck your fencesitting fag

Industry has been dead since 2006. All we're doing now is necrophilia.

THE LEAF COMMUNITY?!

should I go for Xrd Revelator, KoFXIV, or Tekken 7?

-3 DRM walls

It's Autumn?
I was pretty sure it was at least winter by now.

Revelator (plus the Rev 2 DLC so you're playing the current version. It's listed under "all-in-one" on the store page, if memory serves).

gotcha, that was the one I was leaning towards.
… that's a little rough though.

December 31st is the first day of winter.

21st*

Not Tekken 7, Harada prefered to troll the Tekken fans by adding absolutely retarded characters from other franchises and breaking some mechanics with them hoping to attract casuals and morons instead of actually delivering quality content. Not to mention he already spent the money made from it to create a shitty mobile Tekken.

Will the same discounts happen next month at the Christmas sale, or are these discounts as high as they are going to be? Just wondering if I should wait or not if I get anything.

It's a very good game.
The only thing it's missing is a wakeup option in training mode, but there is a mod for that.

Steam Link is 5 bucks. How shit is it?

speebotdev isn't worth your money and he doesn't come from here he just advertised here tbh

Can those go lower than 50%?
It seems like a lot of money, but I really want to play them in the weekend.

*will those go lower? I am guessing Tekken/Guilty Gears are too new for 75%

The prices won’t change all sale. What you see is what they’re going to be all through it.

I just pirated your post

Is steam link any good? It's only fix bucks; cheaper than a long ass HDMI cable. Or is there a noticeable delay?

not much, its a great game.

five

don't buy tekken 7

its so good it killed steam machines

Seems like a pretty great deal if you'll have a use fort it. Go for it.

Also, what the fuck is this bundle? Why does it exist? Why would you bundle a Steam Link with a movie, and why John Wick specifically?

anything else I should pick up?

Are you retarded?

T_T
I enjoy Tekken 5.5 on PPSSPP a lot but it stopped working because "radeon drivers, lel."

What's wrong with Tekken 7? (I don't play online fighting games. Only single player).

Theres a different bundle every few weeks or so. Sometimes its a game, others its a movie. Also its entirely random for some inane fucking reason.

Isn’t Phantom Brave a NISAshit game? Never give them money

CEASE

Just a figure of speech. I overblew it a bit.

oh shit, thanks for the heads up.

It's fun but I assume it's just not as good as the older ones, standard new game bullshit. I didn't experience any bugs or anything but never played the old games. If there's a demo I'd say try it

It will be difficult to surpass Tekken 5. There are some nice new girls though that look fun to play.

buy steam link*

A bunch off decent torrents you fucking faggot

what does it do?

You know you don't have to pay for video games right

You don't spend a dime and its "legal", if you want to call it that.

Why would i be mad at people wasting their own money? Its their money after all.
Im just baffled that people waste their money for stuff they can get for free and without any DRM, but instead they chose to "rent" a game from steam

Did you just come in from reddit?

Read steam TOS faggot

stream pirated/steam/gog/etc games or video from gaming pc to other monitor.
I don't need it but might come in handy over christmas and it's the price of a cheap bottle of wine, play some desktop simulator with family..
It has 3 usb ports and bluetooth, works with keyboard and mouse and controllers.

Mentions a license, but nothing about rent. Maybe you ought to read it yourself.

And how this is different from renting?

Should I buy Titan Quest Anniversary Edition ?
I am really tempted to buy it. Its 4 Dollary doos.

Also, did they change anything from the original ? I dont want to play something that casualizes the rpg elements.

you don't own nothin' goyim!

Play Grim Dawn instead, its from the same dev iirc and its much better in my opinion

help me anons… I don't need this right now, will the Christmas sales be better?

also, what the fuck is up with these categories for nomination
I get that is more creative than just having "better whatever genre", but wth?

i have put hundreds of hours into TQ and the expansion IT
play it with the xmax mod to make it much more challenging
i simply like the setting of the game and its unique builds most of which are not viable at endgame

Great deal, excited to play it.

Already have Grim Dawn put in 100 hours into it.

Cool, I remember in the Grin Dawn threads people would always bring up Titan Quest so I figured I'd give it a shot.

webm 4u

But of course
nice shoop

anonsfw he can't return it afterwards

Damn, im really tempted

looks like cossacks, is it any good?

The pirate bay.

This guy has it right
Renting at least implies temporary ownership, this license nonsense means you're at the whim of the service.

Its a poor mans Empire Total War, that came out 2 years before that disaster.
Got a physical copy of it along with Praetorians

Its pretty good, or at least i remember it as pretty good since i played it as a kid, and damn i loved it

It's in the same situation as Sims 4 where it's missing so much content most of which will probably be DLC that it's inferior to the older titles. If you're playing ti to stay current, then get the PS4 version since the PC one has Denuvo.

I bet that shit is for steam only just like the damn controller and no free as in freedom allowed

Fuck, does anybody recommed any good games from the sale?

I regretfully bought the Sims 4 basegame when it was I think $20-30, though I pirated every single expansion and stuff pack, and will keep doing so, so I guess it isn't so bad.

Dragons Dogma

I bought Aztez, so far pretty satisfied. Wish there was asynchronous competitive multiplayer just for the sake of it, but it's pretty damn fun.
Also bought ggxxac+r for two other people and I might give it to an user if anyone wants it

go to the front page, scroll down and click games under $5, then sort by user ratings.
Otherwise, use SteamDB and sort by rating, then look at the cheaper games.
steamdb.info/sales/

is commandos still on steam?
cant find it in the store

It is
store.steampowered.com/app/6800/Commandos_Behind_Enemy_Lines/

Tbh i would pirate all the games but most of them is obscure/old and they have 0 seeders so only way is to buy
i want to relive my childhood vidya, especially since its only few bucks, and those games will get harder and harder to get as the time goes by so i might as well get them while i can

Which games?

that explains it all

Holla Forums is the new 4chan

There are literal MAGAcuck boomers posting on Holla Forums and normalfag pickup threads on Holla Forums

But then what am I supposed to spend my money on?

(you)

What ever other pirate does. Dragon dildos and overpriced hardware.

Commandos, Imperial Glory, Marauder (similar to silent storm, made by same guys that made 7.62 High Calibre)
Also im hesitant to buy Satellite Reign, on one hand i really enjoyed the game since i already pirated it, on the other hand i dont want to give the devs any money since they are aussies and on top of that they openly support fag marriage

If 8ch is new 4chan and 4chan is new reddit then what is reddit?

Reddit is Reddit wearing a sign pointing to 4chan saying I did what this person did

(you) are the cancer killing Holla Forums

Here's some recs that are

igg-games.com/commandos-behind-enemy-lines-free-download.html
igg-games.com/imperial-glory-free-download.html
igg-games.com/marauder-free-download.html
docs.google.com/uc?id=0B-SahWxSjIbKY1pSU09jMm14RWc

do these come with free bitcoin miners?

No

Thank you, but you didnt had to do this
Well since you even searched it for me i guess i have no reason not to pirate

Ghost Master. Less than a dollar.
Fantastic game despite being barely half finished due to the publisher forcing the devs to tie up loose ends and release it early.

can you shoot ektoplasma on girls' faces?

Seems like it would be an obvious thing,but there is no ghost goo powers, strangely.

is elite dangerous any good? i want to get some of that space sim in my veins.

ETS2 in space.

I feel like playing a Lego game again.
Has anyone played Lego Jurassic World?

Play Lego Racers 2.

I've already played both those games last month

I'd suggest the PC version of the Starwars Trilogy than getting Jurassic Park
Unless you really like Dinosaurs the Starwars one is the better game in general. Jurassic Park on PC is kind of broken.

Lego Racers 2 has real time vehicle damage, more pieces, better handling, more content and an open world wit weather effects. Why would I play 1?

Lego Racers has better tracks, more minifigure customization, and boss races that aren't rubbish.
At least you didn't recommend Drome Racers.

How are the LEGO Lord of the Rings games? I also heard good things about the Avengers one

Haven't Played Lego LOTR on pc, Avengers had bugs dropping back into the city from the carrier if I remember correctly

Get a load of this fag guys

They have nice water

It boots into Big Picture mode, but you can just minimize that shit or turn it off altogether and it will stream your desktop and anything you run.

The only problem with them is that you can't get 1080p 60fps reliably over wifi with it, so you pretty much have to have the whole setup hard wired.

Only play the first of both games. First Lego LotR retells the only good movies and has no The Hobbit shit, first Lego Marvel game has a scale replica of Marvel Manhattan as its hub world and more than enough characters with alt-outfits and no tumblr fattie version of Squirrel Girl.

I've already got the complete saga of star wars. How broken of a PC port are we talking here?

IIRC some collision fuckery and Hit detection failure.

I liked the LEGO Indiana Jones games, but that might be because I love Indiana Jones in general. Also, LEGO Stars Wars III is neat and it introduced some cool concepts such as large scale battles. LEGO TFA is eh. It's better than the movie which isn't saying much and as a LEGO game, it's average.

onaholes dude

A FUCKING LEAF

and dropped

Don't forgot to nominate your steam award picks goy, whitey ain't keepin us down no mo, no suh

Based assasins creed tbh.

more liek stema autism sale

It doesn't, you're just too busy whining here every day to play good vidya

You are doing it wrong.

I wonder if enough people voted that in would Steam display it ?

user, I literally nominated that same exact game for that category.

Probably not, but we should all do it anyway

Those dubs were wasted on you

Good man.

I picked up htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary during the recent NISA sale, but it was really fun. It's up on sale again.

THIS MOTHERFUCKER PAID MONEY FOR A NISA GAME
A FUCKING NISA HACKJOB

Kill yourself. Seriously, you are no better than someone who bought EA's Star Wars Battlefront

I really really hope no one here was actually retarded enough to buy that slot machine simulator.

I bought Rainbow Six Gold.

If there are people retarded enough to give NISA money after decades of anti-consumer shit on this board then there are people retarded enough to give EA money to get fucked in the ass

I-I tried to find a copy I could pirate first. Honest.

that's the only reason I have steam to play every old classic I missed for less than a few bucks, pick up 2 off my list today

(you)r metafagging powers are useless here

No you fucking didn't, it took me 40 seconds to find a torrent. You're just a disgusting lazy piece of shit. I hope you get into a long term relationship and get cucked hard.

>(((paying for games)))
>using (((steam)))

Reminder

Wew lad

Battlefront 2 - No Microtransations Award

Gotcha, people still playing online?

Is it because of the frame rate issue on Bayonetta? it was fixed long ago, the game runs fine now.

Stop user! Just because the fighting game branch of Capcom is run by a prick with autism it doesn't mean other games made by Capcom are bad. For fuck sake no one cares about Street Fighter so fuck off back to r/kappa.
Dragon's Dogma is good.

why do people act like steam sales are a big deal when you can get games cheaper than sales prices on places like g2a and kinguin?

that's a blessing in disguise, game is shit

DAY OF THE RAKE

They're doing p.well tbh

NONE OF THE GAMES IN MY WISHLIST ARE ON SALE THIS YEAR FUCK YOU GABEN

Yes, how dare (((Gabe Newell))) keep you from trading your shekels for a video game license.

I guess I'll finally get some use out of those steambux I got for my birthday.
Not that I can play any of them until I get my proper computer fixed. That's for this weekend, though.

BUY IT, GOYIM! SOME FAGGOT IN SAN FRANCISCO NEEDS YOUR MONEY TO PAY HIS $5,000 RENT!
BUY!
BUY!
BUY!
BUY!

Anything on sale right now that I would be better off pirating?

like?

would you guys recommend elminage gothic

It's okay user. Let's meet up and we can be gay canadian national socialists together.

There are new dlc for titan quest. Yes, really.

No. It's ugly as shit.
Might have fun mechanics, but I can see that thing burning your eyes after a couple of hours.

Go to North Dakota and you'll feel right at home.

And the expansion is really fucking good too.

What's in North Dakota?

Thanks user

Nationalists. And people getting shot by said nationalists. Actually, more often, the nationalistis just keep watch on shady people and call the cops when something suspicious happens. You know, following the law and all that. Stop by Holla Forums sometime.

I'm doubtful user.

fuck you

my connection to it was pretty shitty even dustforce was mostly unplayable. I think the issue was the position of the steamlink relative to my router but whatever.

might buy guilty gear

It's shit.

PvP fags are fucking cancer

Dark Souls are by their nature pvp and meme games. If you're not making new interesting builds, interesting armor sets, and improving your pvp skills, you're playing the game wrong. Go back to her story or life is strange for your storytime vidya you fucking faggot.

Thats some argument you have there.

I bought pics related, and also Strike Vector EX.

Still got $25 to spend, and since I'm already fucked up by paying for a bunch of abandonware, I figure I might as well either get Resident Evil 7, Forza Horizon 3, or some other combination of classic games. Like, King's Quest Collection, Enslaved: Odyssey, Lost Planet Colonies Ed. Gabriel Knight Remaster, Vampire: The Masquerade.

I might even go full retard and get nu-Tomb Raider 2 - if only because I've already got all the original Tomb Raiders and I'm thirsty for more, even if it's a sub-par piece of shit. Might be leaning towards getting the Uncharted Collection for the PissSer4 just for having quantity - but I got Uncharted 4 in a bundle with the cuntsole and it was fucking terrible. I heard the earlier games were much better though, and at least they've got Doughnut Drake.

Let the hate flow.

Look at this try hard. Come back after puberty.

Are you the sperg who kept making das3 threads and demanding no one talk bad about it in thread?

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/suicide/

Then what would you classify dark souls primary entertainment value as if not pvp, trying out new builds and meme bullshit?

You would have been better off lighting the money on fire.

I haven't played any dark souls game since ds2 (and I didn't even finish the dlc, because I just got tired of the game really), but I really liked pve. Not only doing the bosses, but getting summoned by and helping other people with theirs. I did play a bit of pvp, but the real problem was(don't know if it still is) how fucking unexciting pvp is depending on your build. I mean I get that it's fun to try new strategies and weapons, but when some builds/damage types are just so much more powerful than others it's just not that much fun. Because you're either wiping the floor with people or do very little damage at all. Btw. Did quality dex or strength builds become somewhat viable again in ds3? I really liked them in the first dark souls, but in 2 they were just useless(still finished my first run with a pure dex build).

From my last playthrough i'd say it's ruining boss fights for people by 2-3 shotting them with sorcery. I'm glad that shit got nerfed in the later games, good lord.

I haven't played DS3, but I remember hearing that they fucked up poise so dex weapons, specifically daggers, can easily stunlock people.

>tfw bought metal gear rising, the three penumbra games and the first two dead space games for just £10

What was terrible about it, user?

The only thing acceptable is your ID. Get raked.

I have never heard of this game before. Is it any goods? It's looks kind of neat.

Largely linear corridors (which only give an illusion of freedom) with simplistic environmental puzzles that were so telegraphed they might as well have been highlighted with neon colors instead of white chalk. Magnetic grips that teleport you to a ledge if you're even vaguely close to where you're supposed to go, which feels cheap and patronizing. The gunplay is ok, it's just a shame that if you do fuck up and engage a gunfight - you'll be spending 90% of it from behind cover like a fucking Gears of War game. And that's not even getting into the narrative in which you switch between hardened adventurer/killer and domesticated cuck so fast you'll end up getting vertigo - that is, when you're not routinely getting your ass kicked by the resident Mary Sue "badguy", who's (of course) not really a bad guy at all - just a stronk independent mercenary who fucks off to star in her own spin-off DLC off the moment the check doesn't clear.

From what I hear, the series was much better under Amy Henning. At least narratively, and probably gameplay wise too if they're not so far up their cinematic asses that they'd have to dig through a mile of shit just to reach gameplay like Uncharted 4. Hyper-feminist Neil Druckmann took over Amy's role for UC4's development, which I guess explains a lot.

Again, it might almost be worth it just for Doughnut Drake. Something about playing as a fat sack of shit scrambling around in a panic as the ruins he's exploring crumble underneath his ponderous weight sound highly entertaining to me. It's a clever way to poke fun at all those forced tension escalation moments they force in to try to keep you from falling asleep.

Of course, they took him out of UC4 because it's too problematic to make fun of their core audience of fat people these days. We've "grown up" since then.

Faggot.

She should sue him for molestation and sexual misconduct.

Rember flash sales?
Rember community voted sales?
Rember actual fun ways to earn the badge like mini games and decent prices instead of just a fucking badge?
Rember good sales?

Fallout 4 - Choices matter

>the upcoming Kikewood Monhun (((cinematic universe)))

Listen and believe.

But seriously, from what I hear, it was pretty shitty how the deal went down. According to Nolan North, she was like 8 months into writing and voice recording the script for Uncharted 4 when Sony brought in Neil and the team from The Last of Us and just cleaned house. Fired a bunch of people, shitcanned Amy, and tossed all her work in the garbage so that they could start over from scratch with a game that was more like The Last of Us.

archive.fo/cPNy8

So that's two games in a row she's had the rug pulled out from under her on. Yet these nu-Male cocksuckers want to stand on their podiums bemoaning the "under-representation" of female game developers" and the "lack of women's voices in the industry". Yet they will happily march one of the most high profile female developmental leads in modern times to the unemployment line because "fuck you, this is my show now".

EA fucking her was just business, I get that. But Neil and ND? Was she guilty of wrong-think? Just not towing the PC party line hard enough? Or was it just simple, ideology free greed?

~ from her Wikipedia article.

Hmm.

People actually cared about those shit shows? They were a glorified popularity contest where a game that always goes on sale and that everyone already has would win

needs to backpedal immediately about disgusting Druckman being weinstein of video games who threatened and abused her. (^:
It'd be like pottery.

I would have picked up PUBG if that was on sale. Call me a faggot but I want to try it.
Any multiplayer games worth picking up?

Might want to get the Rev 2 bundle for GG instead.

Chivalry is prerty fun

You are retarded and should kill yourself, Keyreal posts in our /agdg/ threads all the time. He's been away for a bit of a break now, but we've seen just about the entire process of Speebot being made and have thread archives to prove it.

Gosh, Steam sales anymore are fucking trash. Barely anything good has a good price cut and the rest is either weebshit or indieshit. Rate my cart.
Yes, the Doki Doki pack is ironic.

Peggle belongs to EA nowadays, Popcap isn't Indie anymore.

you can pirate all of those

Okay, but surely 5 dollars won't hurt, especially for a comfy game to play at night, right? r-Right? I also went ahead and added Deadly Premonition.

Yeah, but I don't want to. Been trying to torrent games for a couple days now and the seeders are all from the Third world with shit internet. Faster to drop a couple dollars.

those are all old games minus DOKI DOKI. Just go to a fucking Share thread or /scurv/ if that board is still alive since they have MEGA links for those. And its based on how many people are seeding as well. Dont just go for the first magnet you see, look at the seed count. I bet you just went to HoneyBay or some other popular shit only.

rip nyaa.se

Cable connected surprisingly works fine.
It even managed to actually be quite plug and play. Problems starts when game crushes or asks you for admin, but besides occasional needing to go click something on main PC it works fine.

Only problem I had was luck of volume option but this is problem with my audio setup and not really Steam Link one. I won't say it is shit because my TVs jack is fucked. Plus it is only option missing.

You can connect anything to it. It even has build in Bluetooth. Plus you can easily minimize steam and browse Holla Forums on it.

Remember this is a case for wireless.
You can get beast of the router, which you might want to do either way for mobile storage and stuff. If you don't mind lag that is.
You can also just get Ethernet cable.
It is 5$ right now for USB,HDMI and Bluetooth hub, it is actually cheaper option right now.

No, thank you. If you can find me a torrent of the fucking Goosebumps videos game, you better share. Every torrent I found is dead.
As for the old games part, yes, they're old. Doesn't mean I'm not willing to drop money on them if they'll keep me entertained for a very long time. I'd rather pay for Peggle than the latest AAA trash or weebshit VN. If you're about to tell me to buy that Doki Doki pack over the other stuff, you merely confirm my suspicions of you being a poorfag and probably underage as well.

Have you checked IGG? they have Google Drive and Mega links.

wow that was pretty gay guess i better respond in kind

Well shit. For once the links weren't all broken. I haven't used IGG in about a year for having their links usually be broken.

Never stated to buy it, just saying that it wont be as common for a MEGA link. Not a poorfag, just a major jew, and I'd rather buy on GOG after I pirate and figure if its a good game.

I sadly dont have any of the shitty swfs anymore

sup guys I have a DMC4 special edition key I'm willing to trade

anybody wanna trade? :)

its a walking sim. you can just watch the game on youtube.

70 European dollars.
And there's a lot more I wanted but these seemed the reasonable prices.

Shame about Nier being 40% only, I could have squeezed it here if it was down to 20€ (but since the DLC would increase it, it's gonna have to wait for the next month).

This one is in beta, but here me out.

Every time you paypal me $5, I put on a Darth Vader mask and punt your in the balls.

This is trademarked by the way. We also have the patent registered.

Should've pirated Recettear even if it's good. Carpe Fulgur are faggots; censorship and fucking drama with Trails in the sky second chapter that delayed it who knows how long.

Is it tainted? Did they shit up the translation?

Is it possible to be on sale in the following days?

I really wanna live the MP again but I dont wanna feel like an idiot giving more money if its gonna go on sale.

Aye, I know. That's why I didn't buy the pack with fortune summoners and the other one.
Recettear was localized.
FS was butchered.
I'm hoping buying one instead of the other sends a message.

hey guys, i only have 15 bongs, what should i remove?

It's really, really mediocre. Great art design, great music, great ass, everything else is trash, especially the narrative.

That shit is painfully unomptimized. Still, it's the closest thing to Syndicate we're going to get and it works as a good blend of Commandos and Syndicate.

i really want some cyberpunkish stuff so i will gladly take recommendations, i am on a craptop though so nothing with too big requirements

drop remember me, that game is trash. it looks good but the game play is trash.

you heal based off of what combos you do when you are fighting people.

yourself

It's way more linear, but shadowrun: dragonfall is good, not awesome, but cool history and cool theming.
Also Ghost 1.0, it has a conversation mid game about fat people never being the main character and shit but the gameplay is really cool.

Satellite Reign is good because you can:
a)Sneaky Breaky and pull of great heist feeling like an OPERATIVE
b)Slap Armour/Shields/Rocket Launchers, and just melt everything that comes your way: attack move = buttload of explosions

It's pretty good but I'm gonna warn you: the ending will feel like a gut punch, and not in a good way. Enjoy the rest of the game while you can.

You know what I don't even care if you're a cancerous steamfag paying for shit games, get out of here because you're a fucking leaf.

Why is a KWEEN fighting the 3 Crysis guys?

I like that you can assign specific functions to links the combo chain. The problem is that the system is far too simplistic and you fight something like eight enemies throughout the whole game.

that's not helping

It's helping society.

no it isn't

it has cyberpunk tag and i wanted cyberpunk…
is it bad?

Nobody remembers it, user. Hope that answers your question.

The cyberpunk is only surface dressing, none of the narrative themes have anything to do with it. The story is just MUH FAMILY tier bullshit, it's fucking abysmal and with enough plot holes to drive a tanker through. The aesthetics are fine, and the world could be interesting if it wasn't so shallow since everything seems to be tied to one corporation and one technology. It's written by the Life is Tumblr devs so that's the caliber of stupid you can expect from the plot.

ew, ok dropped

ok i changed it a bit, still 15 bongs limit, what would you guys keep and what remove?

reply pls

Trails is fine, Xseed did the translation. Carpe Fulgur was hired for support and their main guy became "suicidal" and delayed it to hell.

teleglitch is shit.

how so?

It feels shitty, I keep trying to find ANYTHING worth spending money on this sale and I can't find anything I want to play. I almost bought a PS4 bundle but then noticed at the last second it doesn't even come with the fucking console, then looked at VR systems and almost got sold a Vive which isn't even on sale. I then almost bought the Steam Link and Controller for $35, but then when I get told shipping will make it $52 I said fuck it.
Seriously, this Black Friday is bullshit. I just want to spend my money on SOMETHING GOOD. I almost thought about buying a guitar for fuck's sake.

I ended up dropping MGR thanks to Konami's bullshit.

You don't have to spend shekels just because it's Black Friday, user.

go to a lady of the night and ask if she gives black friday deals

It's not so much the fact I feel like I have to spend money, it's more of the fact that it feels like there should be something worthwhile to spend money on and everything I've looked at has been generally a bad deal. For example, if I spend $50 on the Steam content to ship to me it feels like there's something else I might be able to get instead, but I've already got everything I can think of wanting right now.

Learn to be content. Seriously dude, sit back, relax and play some vidya

Don't fall for the consumerism meme user, buying more things won't fill the void inside you.

Holy shit nigger, what kind of socialist shithole do you come from?
nice list btw

How's Rainbow Six Siege?
From what I've seen it appears to be pretty fun, but
Also, getting some multiplayer games to play with friends and strike suit 'cause it's cheap.

siege is a shitshow full of cheaters and abysmal netcode
ubisoft also just ruined it by releasing some "fixes" and of course the inevitable zombie mode

its dead jim

I know. I guess I'm sort of disappointed because usually I can find a great deal on Black Friday that is worth it but not this year.

I ended up buying some gifts for people instead with the $50 I had. I know it's not much, but at least it'll give a few other people something nice this holiday instead of myself.

no one else going to drop a comment?
c'mon guise

I was curious about Dex but the combination of Western developer and female protagonist makes me wary, I already commented on Satellite Reign and I have no idea about the rest.

Why not buy Uplink?

Played Uplink long time ago already, it's too easy tbh.
You hack bank once and you can buy basically everything

Bought one last sale. It's fantastic. In running cemu links through it.

They don't have soldier of fortune