PC co-op adventure games for 4 or more players

So i managed to have kept 4 very good friends since high school and we usually play PC games together. What are some good PC games that support co-op that are not a shooter? Anything similar to something like Final Fantasy Explorers or Fantasy life where we can group up and go on missions and run around. We had some fun in Path of Exile but that game is really fucking tedious and the skill tree is meme tier big, and we have already played Diablo II to death.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/mwmulti
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Magicka?

never played, looks perfect though from what i described

Morrowind MP

Not really an adventure game, but Monaco has really fun 4 player stealth co-op. You could also emulate Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and hunt over netplay, that shits fun.

Phantasy Star Online 2 and Dragon's Dogma Online.

Lost Planet 2.
Suck it up.

Borderlands 2.

THERES A MULTIPLAYER MOD?

played it, was pretty good

Are there any english patches? I have no problem with japanese but 2 buddies are pretty retarded when it comes to games in other languages

played it didnt like it, and not because of GFWL

:^)

Forced.

Were there improvements since the first time we had serbs running?

Try Terraria and Spelunky

We need a 256+ player co-op game where everyone is facing off against hordes of tough while each player is armed with nothing but a flashlight and some cardboard armour.

It's called TES3MP it's a fork of the OpenMW engine, so it works with MOST Morrowind mods. I'm running a server right now, in fact. Thing is it's a bit of a bitch to configure, cause the TES3MP guy requires you to put the hashes for mods in the pluginlist, instead of just the plugin names. So it takes an extra 5 minutes to try to connect with new mods, write down the new hashes and plugin names, and then add them to the pluginlist, then reboot the server with the new plugins.

Just saying, but there are 256 player Killing Floor and Killing Floor 2 servers. You might not have a flashlight, but you might as well, considering how high enemies tend to scale up on that.

Dragon's dogma online is a
"pay for advantage" (see pay to win out the ass) horrible abomination that's a lobby based game that forces the MMO trinity, should've never been made and makes the combat (the high point of Dragon's Dogma) into a horrible slog because the devs are retarded

we played terraria to death as well, spelunky though ill take a look at.

just reinstalled morrowind to test, I had no idea this was a thing, thanks for the suggestion

thanks, will stay far away from

Too bad Tripwire is literal trash and are some of the scummiest devs on the planet that we wont buy any of their games

No problem on the Morrowind thing, as to the Tripwire thing .. yeah I don't have a defense for them at all. But I already bought the game long before they pulled their bullshit, so there's no reason not to play it. If you ever do decide to give KF a try, though, check out Guardian Knight's custom perks servers. They recently added a class based on Mech Warrior, running around with a gigantic fucking chaingun and rocket attack systems is pretty fun.

latest build is .6.1

Guys are working on .7.0

steamcommunity.com/groups/mwmulti
pic related. playing as a H2H fighter

I've seen a few servers actually set you out at Seda Neyn. Hows that possible?

You have to modify the config file and specify the right cell and coordinates. You can get them via console commands.

Only problem I have with TES3MP is the fact that the Census and Excise Offices are off limits, so you can't complete the Procesius murder quest.

yeah it sucks. wonder if there is a way for them to set a flag for the starting quest to be completed. Maybe .7 will fix it

Also I'll explain something… in the config file there's a variable for sharing faction ranks. The way this works is if it's turned on, everyone is whatever the highest faction ranked player on the server is. If it's turned off, quests are still globally completed for the sake of unlocking ranks, but players need to qualify for ranks in said guilds.

For example, if Maria completes the first 3 Thief Guild quests, she can become Rank 3 in the Thief Guild with the right qualifications. Jeb can also join the Thief Guild quest, and also become rank 3 if he has the qualifications, but he doesn't need to do the same quests because they've already been done globally.

I have a feeling that eventually we'll see TES3MP specific mods.

They recently did an update that got rid of gfwl

I wish they would add metadata to saving and synchronization already. I made a character to play with my friends who was purely an alchemist and an enchanter… She couldn't make her own spells because they don't save, she couldn't give out potions because they disappear, and she couldn't enchant items because the enchantments disappear on logout or if dropped into the world. Morrowind becomes virtually unplayable when you can't make your own custom items.

yeah that's another bad point. Hopefuilly it gets fixed.

Try torchlight 2.
That's a good diablo 2 clone.
I had a blast playing with unknown people in

Mercenary Kings.
It's a shooter, just not a first person Shooter.

Spelunky.
If your friends like Hard as balls games

Risk of Rain.
The difficulty scaling with each player is kinda bullshit. Atleast on SP is fun, you may like the multiplayer

Neverwinter Nights.
Didn't play it 4 players, but it's pretty okay for 2.

-To emulate

Smash Bros
Mario Party
New Super Mario Bros

Exercise, lifting, reading mind-reinforcing books.
Studying, applying for better jobs, starting a company together.
Training, learning skills, woodworking, general repairs, bricklaying, basic electrics, musical instruments, learning a foreign language.

All can be done coop, all will advance you and your friends, and will strengthen the bond between you.
Hiking, a sport, researching.

Go back to Holla Forums faggot, we all know you're a fat fuck, nothing wrong with escapism as long as you take your daily dose.

are we also in the Imperium of Man?