4 AM

Losing control?

Whats the most difficult game you enjoy playing?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
spoonuniversity.com/lifestyle/fountain-soda-is-extremely-bad/
thedickshowwiki.com/wiki/index.php/Goss_Timeline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Helped my dad put up siding on a garage. Also deposited my paycheck.

Can't think of one, so Cuphead.

I liked Super Meat Boy

Its between castlevania dracula x and necrodancer. Doing an all zones run is the most fun ive had with a modern game.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

DMC3

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Played more MMX3, fucking Vile is back in it so pretty happy about that. Hes always been one of my favorite megaman characters.
New episode of GCCX got translated too so going to have to get some beer and watch it sometime soon.

Haven't played it since 2012, but I remember liking Super Meat Boy a lot.

What you gonna buy with your paycheck?

How goes anons

Hope it's not another 2 hour game for you.

Played alot more titan quest. Took a nap. Dreamt i was playing titan quest. It was weird.

Switch shit on Black Friday.

that's a really tough one. I honestly don't know.
Probably StarCraft 2 on Brutal. I still don't know how I beat all of it.
HotS and LotV sucked but WoL was very fun.
Fire Emblem 7 on Hector Hard Mode has been fun as well, but goddamn the difficulty kicks my ass. People said "it was supposed to get easier late game xD" but they were fucking bullshitting, all it takes is 1 mistake, or enough tough enemies in sequence spawning to fuck you up completely and when the chapters can go up to 2 hours long…
Yeah.

Not much happened at work today. Although when I went to mcdonalds today for lunch, the guy preparing my food got me a large coke instead of a medium. I'm not complaining though.

I'm feeling pretty good actually. I'm going on a roadtrip for Thanksgiving, that'll be fun. Driving through all of Kansas to get to Nebraska.

One time in a McD's drive thru I saw a Haru like girl in voice and personality.

I've already played it an hour or so and only beat 2 levels so. Theres a lot to explore and found a secret level. Its fun.

What is titan quest anyway

Oh right. Well do anything fun today?

How goes user

Nice! Craving mcdonalds over here pretty bad. Want fries.

user please don't buy drinks from there. The coke is literal swill, buy it from anywhere else, please.
It not only tastes shit compared to real sodas, it will fuck you up worse and is unhygienic as well.

A diablo 2 clone centered around mythology. It got an expansion after a decade and its pretty good.

Can't even remember the last time I thought a game was hard without relying on RNG or just bullshit tactics.
I think I have a complex about the size of my dick

Not much. Listened to the new episode of The Dick Show.

So 3 hours?

Did you get to Battle before Dawn? The difficulty reaches it absolute worst there, from what I remember.

How so? this is important, as I'm pretty sure I have mcdonalds for lunch way more than I should.

Not bad. I'm home with family for thanksgiving
Getting my 2 in 1 laptop tomorrow
Gonna get back to Fire Emblem and see if I can beat this chapter
How's bout you?

Lucky. Nothing better than a long drive. I love that feeling of stopping after a few hours and getting out to stretch your legs and grab some food somewhere.

Not a big fan of diablo 2 so

How small we talking user?

Andy dick?

Who knows

On second though, I guess that I really enjoy the original castlevania and circle of the moon even though I think CotM is the worst metroidvania.

Diablo 2 clones are my version of dynasty warriors. They are games that i can zone out and think with. Its relaxing.

My family is going to have some friend of the family staying the night tomorrow and on thanksgiving, not looking forward to that.
Other than that I'm pretty comfy. Looking forward to more MMX3 after the thread

Ahhh nice. I haven't played a good game like that in forever. Used to that with warband a lot

I wouldn't know how to size it. If from the balls, 17cm, but that's kind of cheating, so if from my POV, maybe 15cm. Let me get a ruler.

M&B is too hectic for me to zone out with.

Speak american

In American

Depend on what kind of army you have. I prefer a lot of ranged units so I can just kind of let them shoot everything to death before they get to us

Question, 4am. How do I become human? It feels as though I've been sleepwalking up until the point at which I catapulted myself out of non-real things like highschool and modern social settings. Obviously I've learned a lot and am making my way around, but there's really only two or three years comprising my actual life outside of childhood suffering, and I'm trying to pick up the pieces. Where would you suggest someone start learning about how to live?

Roommates got into a freakin' fight at like 2am over god knows what, I'd be more pissed if it was a work night but i got wedsday off this week so me and the other roommate went for a walk and let them air it out. There's some usual threats about one of them moving out or some shit, drama queens, man. Gonna be an awkward long weekend for sure, I'll probably just go out and drink to let them be salty at one another.

probably something like metal slug, I don't just what's "hard" very well

I like to go for a balance of everything anf command them using the map. I micro alot.

Damn it. Google says: 17cm=6.6 and 15cm=5.9

I'm going to try to finish the book I'm reading while on the trip. Kansas and Nebraska are fairly flat and desolate, so it should be a pretty uneventful drive there.

5.9 isnt bad actually. I think 5.5-6 is average.

Nah. Dick Masterson.

Personally I didn't think there was much to Vile besides just wanting to destroy X. Also after X3 he doesn't come back until X8.

I wonder who this is.

We should call you drama house user.

Just do lots of things and have a lot of experiences

What happens if one of them does move out though?

The command controls are so shit that I hate bothering with that.

Scary!

Whos that

Didn't he get sued by Maddox? I don't follow either of them, but I'm interested to see how it'll turn out.

Nope. I'm on the chapter right before it. The Vaida chapter was all types of frustrating. I had to give Lyn an angelic robe so she could survive a hit from Vaida. A lancereaver and a fort or a forest wasn't enough to dodge all the hits. Never mind it being stressful as all fuck when it came to someone like Elwood having to tank the hits.

As for the coke thing, its hard to find information on it thanks to McD's data obfuscation.
I don't like this article for being faggoty with how they present information but this is decent
spoonuniversity.com/lifestyle/fountain-soda-is-extremely-bad/
Basically it isn't real coke, its mixed and the water and filters are not the way coke should be made (and the filters are generally not clean because, come on its McDonalds). There's a reason it tastes "dishwatery" compared to real coke.

Someone pls explain the drama.

I do it so l minimize casualties

I just like vile because of his design and weapons.
It just works

It's just that I see amateur videos and there are women that can hold a dick with both hands. My hands aren't particularly big and I can't exactly hold it with both hands.

I don't show up at 4am enough to warrant a special name

if the boyfriend moves out I'll be pissed because he's on the lease, i would probably hound him down for the rest of the years rent. If the girlfriend moves out she isn't on the lease so i'll have my rent upped by a bit and can't really do anything about it. If they BOTH moved out it would be financially very annoying and i'd probably seek replacements, which is bad because as much as i complain about these two, they do consistently pay the bills and other people in my social circle i don't trust as much to replace them for that

I ain't drivin yo

Even if his design is just Boba Fett from Star Wars, even more so by X8?

i have big hands and i can hold mine with both and still have length to spare

Nigger, aren't you the guy that appears to bitch about your roomates arguing and their drama?

You're not helping… But I thought so.

it's one of those days

I just rank up surgery or whatever so people rarely die

Is it a full house or what?

Ohhh even comfier then. I wouldn't want to try to read in a bouncing car though

That version looks like shit

I relegate surgery to a party member and make my dude a lancer.

F

Yeah. This is gonna end poorly for Maddox.

Basically,

Guy who does a baller-ass podcast/once trolled Dr. Phil.

yeah but due to work i generally only show up every other weekend or so. I don't wanna be a frequent guest

3 rooms 4 occupants. It's a nice apartment and i like it, just started year 2 of the lease so i don't want them to fuck it up for me

Its Wednesday

It depends on what kind of play through I'm doing. Sometimes I don't want to deal with heros at all so I just make my dude the healer, a lot of times I do only hero runs so I'll make a couple dudes healers

I just watched metokurs vid on that so I should know who he is tbh

I don't know anything about how leases work at all so

The last time i played i did a solo run where i didnt recruit anyone. I took over the kangs region.

You still deserve that name. Because I automatically know it's you when you come to talk about your roomates now.

Did something happen to Maddox or was he always this fidgity but I didn't see it.

LA happened.

I should just post nudes tbh

Like no troops at all?

I knew it was bad but I didn't know it was SanFran bad.

legal obligation to pay for the year. I'm sure there could be negotiation with the landlord if need be but if some one left suddenly they would still be expected to pay their part or the remaining roommates would have to fill in. Which I would find unacceptable and if he did leave i would probably still make him pay his share just for fucking inconveniencing me.

hey sometimes i come home drunk and complain about being lonely or how i'm socially retarded or some gay shit. Expect that this weekend since i have a few days off and won't feel like being home

well it worked for me.

this. people usually get their names here based on how or what they post.

Do it fag

Not a single one.

I didn't ask for these feelings, but now I have them.

I think I'd rather avoid all that and just get single person apartments tbh

Do you like jack up your stats like crazy?
I tried an "RPG" run where I had 4 really OP troops and thats it, didn't work out so well.

I bet you'd like to see me tbh

do it.

Thats what lolis are for anons

i guess im one of the lucky ones.

Normal stats and everything.

dorf prolly i guess

LA changes people for the worse. It turns you into a shell of your former self.

Tbf, Maddox will probably off himself after this suit gets laughed out of court. He's losing money, viewers, and sponsors, and the podcast has become more or less a place for him to fellate eCelebs.

tbh

unfortunately in my area living alone would still be expensive and with far less quality room choices. The few single-bedroom apartments i've seen are too expensive for what might as well be dogshit quality. Granted since i'm in the trades my tolerance for that shit is a bit lower than most people. We avoid working for landlords a lot because they're cheap and expect us to do really shoddy work to barely stay within code

How does that work then

Whats good in the hood monica

reported for pedo.

This.

Anything else he did?

I'd live if I had the money to do so, and it wasn't so pricey.

bretty gud tbh been gettin back 2 work monica

Never go to LA, even for conventions and shit. Its one of the worst cities in america.

A lot of running in circles

Call the police

Glad I'm a NEET who doesn't have to deal with that shit. Though shits cheap where I live so it probably isn't so bad

damn that's pretty hot, and i'm not a fan of skullgirls at all. Anyway I would like to live purely alone now that I've had a taste of roommate living but in my area its a foolish choice financially, and if i move out of town it would be inconvenient and my social life would probably die with it.

the game doesn't have to be a 10/10 in your book to be a good fap.

Is there anywhere on earth you can go to meet people who aren't trash, other than invading their homes because they hate the outside?

Doing what

I hate when that happens so bad. In vanilla warband if you cheat you can get single shot pistols right. And if you combine it with a big shield, high shield skill, and a heavily armored horse you basically become a tank. When you reload your pistol your shield blocks incoming ranged attacks. Anyway a lot of the time I could take on entire armies with that build but it was such a chore.

So how about that net neutrality going away?

If you like cute things, check this out.
You've lost your (you) privileges.

dmx shit mostly monica

yo fuk swizz

Is it actually going away this time, or will we see it again in a year?

I did it with a spear

It'll fuck up normalfags but we'll find a way around it

shiiiiiet

tbh

Kind of funny watch trudeau get cucked out of literally everything, but then I remember it's his hereditary fetish.

this is true but i generally don't look for skullgirls smut

I hope you die of aids, you fucking faggot.

This is actually a bad thing tho.

yeah

Got the Drunken Peasants to censor all critical Streamlabs questions about him.

A lot of the eCeleb fellating started when he networked with a bunch of skeptic/anti-SJW YouTubers at VidCon there's a pic of him and a bunch of them holding a Kekistani flag somewhere. Don't show his SJW friends. Apparently the book sales numbers include free copies he gave to his newfound friends. Coincidentally, one of the people he networked with was MundaneMatt, hence the puff piece bullshit he put out about the suit, and this is coming from a guy who watches Matt for background noise.

His gf tried to get Dick's gf Maddox's ex fired from her job by contacting schools that she might have worked at. Dick's gf slapped her with a restraining order.

Just read here if you're curious.
thedickshowwiki.com/wiki/index.php/Goss_Timeline

Didn't think you'd actually do it. Why're you hard?

dat ain't u monica u skinny bro

Fucking attention whore.

Yeah I know but like I said, there will be ways around it.
There always is

Post more.

How did Trudeau fuck Canada this time?

He didn't fuck it today. The US FCC fucked the US.

is dat marry fay?

Payday today. Taxes and Garnishments get $697 of a $800 check.

Also a day off.

I don't know who that is.

So i've realized i look alot better without my glasses. I also look better with long sleeve shirts with the sleeves rolled up.

minus getting drunk, that sounds like me. I'm starting to think I should take up drinking to cope with how much I don't like the rest of my life.

Really makes you wonder why anybody even works. 2 days a week, 3 days a week should be the maximum amount of hours people can put in while being able to support an entire family.

RIP your liver

If I couldn't drink, I'd shoot myself.

I work because the alternative is thinking about my past mistakes all the time.

Thats life of a workingfag user.
Play any good vidya?

I'm not gonna drink that much. Just enough to forget all the things I don't want to remember.

Don't start drinking with work to compensate. Either work less or spend your money on things that let you work less like investments or a business. I knew a guy who blew ten grand a year on booze because he couldn't handle it and got smashed after work trying to die.

I had some cash saved up for a 3DS and Pokemon Moon. It's not too bad imo.

I'd say you wasted your money, but I bought Moon as well. I thought Game Freak was done with this (((third version))) shit.

Do that and you'll soon stop caring, though. At least put the money into stuff that makes life easier later.

Why the fuck are Holla Forums defending the jewish tactic of taking away net neutrality?

aww n/m monica thought dat shit wuz canada related she a curling bitch from canada last olympic

DAS RYT DAS RYT

(' 3 ')
GIB KISSEY MONICA
id str8 b eatin makoto ass tho fo'real monica

Accelerationism, or they're retarded. Either way, prepare for a second internet without normalfags.

I haven't played any of the newer pokemon games. Is the singleplayer better these days? Is there challenge?

I wasn't even going to get another handheld, but I had to ride 3 hours to a meeting upstate for work so I needed something beyond Snapchat to keep me occupied.

I heard somewhere that women like men's forearms. Maybe i'll keep wearing long sleeve shirts and just roll them up and see where that gets me.
also my face is starting to get definition

No and No. It's more hand holding in linear gameplay, among other things.

Trying to learn Rainbow 6, it's going to take forever. There's a ton of maps and you have to have obscenely intricate knowledge of them.

Because Holla Forums is full of retarded ameriburger boomers and imkampfy is a tremendous faggot.

I played moon. It was a decent challenge actually. But only if you turn the exp share off. The elite 4 was quite fun.

I accept this answer.

B2/W2 had a really good mix of challenge and extra content. S/M is far easier than the previous games. I enjoy wonder trade.

I never played X/Y because they looked like dogshit.

Drinking will fix nothing with unhappiness, it's a salved that introduces more problems and ruins you further in the end while fixing nothing. If you want to not hate your life your first goal is to harden yourself and accept you're going to have to do things you do not like for awhile, and make goals you stick to, even if they're hard to do. Work towards something inbetween work, or work at finding a job then step to step 2. That's if you want to advance and not just try to kill yourself by indirect methods.

The girl is a student or teacher who showed a video of jordan peterson while talking about far right opinions online that are seeping into the world. The executive committee attacked her for violating bill c-99 or wtv the fuck it was called, the one stating you cannot offend minorities or trans-suffix bullshit whatever. A student felt offended that jordan peterson was shown in class and complained and they went after her for wrongthink. They can't even argue her points of higher learning, the purposes of universities and the prevalence of rightwing opinions in the real world so they keep trying to change tactics to make her admit she did something wrong, facts be damned, while stating she broke the law by showing a video of the oppositions opinions in a university, as they're toxic ideas and not supposed to be in universities.

How long does canada have before it all collapses?

Why bother

How goes user

Might play it some day I guess then

Dont actually play moon.

cuckchan pol is pure /r/thedonald, 8/pol/ is the same because the mods enforce it.
Fucking leftypol is more tolerable for political news nowadays.

It's going ok. One more day of playing Titan Quest for 6 hours and then I have a day off, neighbor across the street is going to give me a free bedframe, tv + entertainment center, coworker is going to give me a free gun, and I just got my letter to go take a test for an electrician apprenticeship.

If you haven't already played S/M, I would recommend you at least pirate US/UM. Otherwise, don't bother.

I go to the gamergate thread for political news.

A year, maybe three. The only real solution we have is dr. James Sears or maxine bernier.

To add to that, don't pick Rowlet. It sucks. unless you want cutest starter, then go ahead.

I dread boss rush in MMX3

Ok

Seems sketchy as shit

Now I don't know what to do

Rowlet is the only good gen 7 starter tbh. Who did you pick?

I dont know how people can just ignore this replacement thing. Will the war happen soon?

That sounds shitty, but I've never even glanced at those.

It's a Browning .22, babbies first gun
A nice half-asian coworker is offering me it, he has too many guns apparently.

I chose Rowlet. Popplio looks like a clown dog and I couldn't bring myself to choose it's retarded ass. And Litten's evolutions reminded me too much of Tepig and how awful it was.

No such thing

Did you defeat Bit, Byte, and Vile before doing the Doppler stages? The boss fights in those stages depend on if you fought them before the Doppler stages or not.

Its kinda like Holla Forums but not as shit.

lol
Everyone up here is weak, cucked, communistic, retarded, or all of the above. Not like I care, everyone I've dealt with so far are so lacking in good qualities I hope the nogs take over so that these smug fucking faggots have their families murdered in front of them.

I think I might have to learn how to draw better. It's hard to do these things and I keep finding things I want to draw or people want me to draw that I don't know how to do.

I share the same opinion on all three starters.

Don't kill me mate.

I'm no where near that far yet, but yeah I've beat 2 of those guys so far

RIP white people

I think Game Freak has a sense of humor though, since the objectively best Gen 7 starter is the retarded clown dog.

How so? Is it in terms of stats, because it's not winning any awards for design.

Then don't start fucking drinking. Only celebratirily and only with friends. This does not mean "ayy, I worked today again time to down the bottle" it means surviving another year, christmas, a new promotion or getting married.

"White people" don't fucking matter. Hunker down with good people of your ethnicityand live withit. Europeans are notiriously good at surviving the worst conditions imaginable, this is no different. May all liberals and faggots die horrible deaths at the hands of their pet niggers.

Im fine with it, I just need a gun.

Im heading to bed. Nigjt.

see you tomorrow.

I'm heading to bed. See you next thread. Winter's coming soon, so don't forget to use extra blankets if you're still cold when sleeping.

same night

Primarina has high attack stats and a great movepool. It's also fairly bulky.

Incineroar gains Dark along with Fire but it's speed is lacking and it's weakness to fighting makes it a glass cannon.

Decidueye loses Flying and gains Ghost. It's speed sucks and it has weaknesses to prominant priority moves. It's still the coolest though. and rule of cool triumphs utility.

lefty/pol/ get out

lol
Is there a special place on earth you braindead troglodyte niggers are made?