King of Fighters XIV gets new dlc character

and it's absolutely haram.

Could you elaborate a little more, you faggot?

I don't care about that game but thanks for knocking off my shit thread from the board, I've been waiting for a while now

I'm assuming pic 1 is the new char and she's supposed to be a mudslime.

Personally, I like the design, but I don't play KOF.

Who cares lol

But we already have that one sand nigger.

Fuck these saudi sand jews always ruining the fun for everyone

Man this sandnigger/mudslime pandering needs to stop.

To be fair she has legs for miles. Would fap to. I'm just shocked a muslim woman came up with that.

True, though tbh I'm not sure who is even going to buy this, or if it's free.

at least they can handle their women better than the fgc niggers

Didn't that landwhale start the whole thing?

Yeah the nigger didn't even hit >her. >She was trying to get him banned.

As long as she isn't anything like Rashid or Shahid I'm all for it.
Hell even the concept art mentions how in animation her hood should fall off momentarily or how she wears thigh high boots although not for sexy reasons totally it's for her to not show her legs while jumping totally.

There are not enough shoes in the world to throw at this degenerate, shameless harlot. Throw her off a rooftop, then resuscitate her so we may throw her off a rooftop again!

Reminds me of Sadira

Source you faggot OP.

You best not be serious fag

Without her hijab, she isn't bad looking.
This is only a sketch but i want to see her fully rendered.
She might look like a qt.

It's called google, you nigger.

very liberating

I wish I had the balls to just run around in public and tearing the retarded fucking ghost costumes off of every Mudnigger I see. It's infuriating seeing those veils in public for so many reasons

where do you live if I may ask? I live where you don't really see any muslims sharia lawing up everything.

If you are going to do that, at least make it a bit funny.
This, while much more likely for you to get arrested, would be a lot better to see than just some guy grabbing some clothes then running hoping he doesn't get caught.

Southern California
That said, I RARELY see the sheet heads in public. Maybe one ever couple of weeks at most. But seeing them only makes me all the more infuraited

I could maybe put flyers up around town with pictures of them and a warning like "Please do not dress as ghosts you are scaring the children" and then I'll see it on the news the next day as they get triggered over it

It's often women who make the oversexualized characters. Like Bayonetta.

People like that should be shot. Its just a game nigger no need to get all niggered up over a game.

KOF14 Arabian girl's alternate costume

I'd fuck those tits

even Muslims are more tolerant than you

That's a nigger. I can tell by the tits and nipples.

Such wonderful ways the world works

Misread OP's post as "new DFC character".
I'm disappointed now.

muzzies aren't people.

>>>/resetera/

kill yourself beta orbiter.

He's right though. Niggers can't help but act like niggers.

fake news

You could say the same about mostly every other european people for letting themselves get enriched by muzzies, honestly, if a bunch of semitic non humans bend you over then what does that make you?

Nah you're just a faggot.

It's real.