What are some good pinball games? Both irl and games

What are some good pinball games? Both irl and games.

Devil's Crush for the SNES is the best pinball videogame of all time, it also has a killer soundtrack.

Only Pinball game I can think of is The Who's pinball game

Cactus Canyon is a personal favorite of mine. I love the theme and aesthetic, and shooting down bandits is really fun.

Holy shit, this looks way better than Zen Pinball. Thanks, user.

I always liked Slam Tilt

Pirate > Auto > Space > Horror

Epic Pinball is fun.
Terminator2, Lights Camera Action.

I really like the Mars table in Pinball FX.
My favourite of all time is this Star Wars trilogy pinball table that was in the local fish and chip shop next to the Street Fighter 2 cabinet when I was a kid. It was my introduction to both pinball and Star Wars.

I liked Rollergames Pinball back in the late 90's.

Used to play the shit out of Metroid Pinball, Kirby Pinball, and Pokemon Pinball when I was younger. Pokemon Pinball's the one I remember the most though, the gameover tune, and the awful PIIIIIIKA you'd get whenever the ball is saved (even funnier when using the rumble pack).

The Blue Table theme in Pokémon Pinball later got remixed into the Ecruteak City/Cianwood City theme in G/S/C

Looks interesting.

If you're looking for the most realistic experience play TPA. If you're looking for a comfortable game look for the pokemon pinball on game boy advance.

Devil's Crush is not on the SNES. You can find it on PC-Engine as Devil Crush and on MegaDrive as Devil's Crush MD. Japanese name uses Crash instead of Crush. The only NAXAT Soft pinball that is on SNES is Jaki Crush.

Super Robot Pinball had the same developers as Pokémon Pinball, except the game has superior field layouts and better physics. It also has giant robots crossing over from various series.

i am biased as fuck i ran away from home in 1992 to try and get to a GNR concert but this fucking pinball machine was the best thing ever. i found one for twelve hundred bucks awhile back but it was so broken i just couldn't justify basically rebuilding it, and every single day i kick myself

That looks pretty fucking good. How many pinball video games use mechanics like that? Witch changing screens and stuff like that?

Jesus, I forgot about this game.
Thanks for the reminder user.

(checked)
All the Naxat pinball are good tbh (I like the one on TG16). Gator Alley on GameBoy is fun.

My favorite IRL pinball is either Theater of Magic, Medieval Madness, or Addams Family.

Gonna recommend this one too

I like gorgar and that one elvira pinball machine not party monsters. The other one. Pinball fx2 and pinball arcade are my favorites.

I know, my bad

Randy Savage reads the scores, that makes it amazing alone.

Has anyone ported that space cadet pinball anywhere?

>a ghost reads the scores