Game lobbies/chats are full of stoners and normals

pray for another exodus from here to another imageboard

Play with Holla Forums, make a thread goy

Welcome to the state of affairs of the past five years, OP. How did it feel living under a rock for all that time?

I have, according to many shitposters here, "shit taste" and to get even one person to agree to play a game with me for half an hour it takes several threads a day for several days to sift through the chucklefucks that post "dubs" in threads they don't like

Kill yourself, the world does not need you.

Post your discord faggot.

The magic conch commands you to do nothing.

That's what I've been doing and it's not helping my mental/emotional state at all.

Post yours, baka.

Aska#3487
Hit me up for sexy hissing noises ;3

I don't play games on Holla Forums because every game night would probably be filled with faggot like you.

what games you like playin?

Maybe because you're insufferable, kill yourself.

Just make your own site and talk about video games you like there.

What do you wanna play then you faggot?
Post it. Maybe I'll grace you with my presence.

I'd agree that drama and threads about another wacky article written by some gamejourno are too frequent.

I should probably go back and finish it was a solid game. You're not the daughteru fag, are you?
Lel, I fell for it too.

Tired of saging EA threads schlomo?
Please kill yourself, you lazy faggot.

Starbound was an alright space terraria for me and an irl friend, and with some HEAVY modding we managed to get some hours in it.

Not something I'd ever play alone, though. Or with someone I don't know well.

Why do you do what you do?

Go to the light at the end of the tunnel

I made a Pokemon thread when there were a dedicated USUM and Fullderp thread, of course mine was the shitpost because "there is a thread already" the real issue in these cases is because sometimes discussion is been going for a while and you want a (you) on topic or something right?

Yeah, but that's like drinking shitty booze or watching a shitty movie with a friend. You're having fun, but the movie/booze is still shit.

If I'm actively playing a multiplayer game, I'll try to find a thread on Holla Forums or /vg/ if I can't and post there, but it's incredibly easy to get lost in the shuffle and there's nothing more infuriating than hearing "put it in the spreadsheet" when asking for someone to play a game with.

I don't disagree with your analogy.

You need to finish the job.

Somebody already set the high score in Vegas, and I'm not confident I can beat that.

why don'tcha talk about video games then fugger

With an attitude like that you definitely won't

Children are worth double points though.

Sounds like a perfect way to make the situation even worse.

would you add me, Holla Forums?

Why do you think? I see a shitty thread, I mock and report it. You crying about the state of 8/v/ and being bullied for shit taste shows that you're either a newfag, a hypocrite or a faggot who can't handle something as basic as bantz. Threads like these do the opposite of contributing to this place and are even less quality than vidya political happenings (which at least end up with nice OC which can't be said for this thread).
Basically I don't respect you as a poster and think you're part of the problem you whine so much about that you bothered to make an entire thread attention-whoring and complaining about how you were treated by this place. You're worse than a tripfag when you do shit like this.

on here, sure. It'd be like when we left halfchan for here, where the previous imageboard goes to shit while we have an oasis, at least until said oasis is ruined by newfags ala Holla Forums currently

fuck no.

Add me faggot. I'll make your games fun.

Could be worse, could be the serious saturday group which has been pretty much taken over by goons.

Why? Who pays you to do this?

he does it 4free.

youre part of the problem

Well I'm not paying you to do this.

I'm just gonna give up on you. Here, your last (you) from me. I hope you go back to cuckchan, its where you belong.

Actually? I'm just gonna go back to playing Nioh.