What game has the most satisfying gun sounds?

what game has the most satisfying gun sounds?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phalanx_CIWS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Modded STALKER.

badcompany 2 with wartapes

Bad company and bad company 2
Frostbite was pretty cool sound mixing tech

/thread

Heat: The game when.
I already know about Payday and GTAV you cocksuckers.

Don't forget Kane & Lynch

KF2 is shit for a lot of reasons, but the orgasmic gun sounds is not one of these reasons

Goldeneye, Perfect Dark

This F.E.A.R and Doom with mods

The current holders of the Heat IP license is Gearbox Software.

Soldier of Fortune.

One of the biggest problems with devs and their methods of obtaining a gunshot sound is they either use old samples or they use the higher frequencies rather than the "oomph" a gunshot makes so they end up sounds like the fourth webm

RoOst.

Black
F.E.A.R.
Soldier of Fortune 1 and 2
Unreal Tournament 99

Literally any game with mods does it right.
Because you can mod in actually good sounds, over pissy pinging shit.

Bad Company 2
Watch_Dogs1

Fucking why?

That beautiful noise from the A-10. You hear the rounds hit the ground, and then a glorious "BRRRRRRRR" just behind. Priceless.

Because you need a big boolet when you want the utmost velocity and stopping power with black powder carteidges

You mean why not.

That man is having far too much fun in a warzone.

Are you trying to say that killing shitskins isn't fun?

To be honest, dropping bombs on sandniggers and being paid for it would be close to my ideal job. But I don't want to have to deal with military bullshit and I make more as a civilian.

I know i came

I dont know why but that sound really is satisfying just like the MG42. AA's also make a nice BRRR type sound and a very nice light show

Why is Heat so good bros?

I always wondered what happens to all the missed shots on these. That's a whole lotta stray boolet but I never heard of someone getting hit by falling AA

Sometimes you just want to fuck things up with a huge chunk of lead, sure the .416 rigby does the job but that gets boring.

Battlefield 2 PR, Escape From Tarkov and Squad. Nothing else even remotely comes close.

Squads weapons sound like shit when being fired with though.

Land based C-RAM systems fire tracers only. As you can see on the video they burn out and self destruct long before they hit the ground. The Navy Phalanx system, while being the exact same 20mm Vulcan canon and radar dome, uses a mix of tracer and DU sabots for that extra punch needed to take on beefy anti-ship missiles. And because the risk of those DU rounds landing on someone in the middle of the fucking ocean is pretty much zero.

He is just as unbearable as razorfist in how fucking retarded his opinions are.

For some reason the pistol in Mirror's Edge sounded really appealing to me.
Is Catalyst worth pirating or is it outright garbage?

nigger if you're under the age of 35 you still have time. join the military, do a single tour of duty, then join one of the tons of "private security corporations" which are just mercenary companies, most of which require an active military history to get hired on. I used to work with a royal marine who joined olive group and apparently he's running all over africa, bombing tribalist spearchucker muslims

LOL

when will they learn?

Why does the 2nd gun look like two birds standing on each others feet?

U-um, I'd like to touch an Elite's "ballistic weapons"..

Arma 3 has some pretty satisfying explosions

That's pretty uncanny

you're just mad because its not BOOLET.

why would you settle for throwing plasma at people when you could propel pieces of lead with explosions.

Wrong, the Navy ones also self destruct because in the gulf war a friendly ship was hit by stray ammo.

Or I heard they changed the ammo? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phalanx_CIWS
Its under incidents.

Because you're throwing the entire explosion at them instead.

4 bores were the panic button for classy Englishmen on safari in Africa. They were used when really large and dangerous game was about to charge the hunter. They're the elephant gun of elephant guns.

Maybe you should read the entire article first before trying to talk.

super heated fart gas =/= explosions

it isn't plasma either you faggot.

it essentially is though

Can't argue with that.

Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm 2 and Battlefield 3 since BF3 gunshots are actual recorded gunshots from the real guns.
CS 1.6 is oddly satisfying too, the BOOM of the AWP, the tshoo of the scout, the RATATATATA of the AK and the TRRRRRRR of the SMGs are all really memorable and feel good. CS:GO gunshots are far less memorable and are way too similar.

Embed related. God-tier reverb begins 4:15 into it.

The sound you hear is the sound of the blank cartridges firing in funs the actors were holding, shot on location in downtown Los Angeles. Most movies dub over this sound picked up from the microphones on the set, but Heat had a based sound engineer who refused to do that stupid shit.

dying for israel isnt fun tbh

My God, this is making me really hard. It's sounds like man is literally tearing the fabric of time apart

Yet again the insanity of the crumpets make greatness

Meahwhile just about everyone I served with in the military was fucking itching for trigger time because that shit is fun. Fucking pussy ass Jews, man,

Nothing says "Fuck you, fuck everything you love, fuck your entire existence" quite like a quarter pound of lead travelling at super sonic speed.

Who was this? My curiosity is piqued.

I know 30mm cannons are rotary but how the fuck can they stay solid after firing for that long?
polite sage

why?

bby pls

Laser/plasma weaponry is usually shit in most settings though, the only exception I can think of is 40k but even then that's a stretch.

Careful user, that's gay.