Grand Theft Auto III comes out

Anyone else know this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/n724
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IKTF BRUH BASED

I like open world games. I also like tightly designed linear games, and I want to strangle everyone who uses the word "linear" like it's a criticism.
Also I think the open level hub structure is a severely underrated format. Hitman, Deus Ex, Thief, Ground Zeroes. For the most part, way more fun, focused games than actual open world games.

no. GTA3 blew my mind

t. kid born in the ps2 era

t. someone who didn't play any other TPS released back in 2001 or earlier.

And GTA Vice City blew mine.

If he was born in the PS2 era, he would have been too young to have played it at launch.

So every game released in that era? OP is a faggot and underage b&.

I never actually owned GTA as a young one when it came out though I did get to play it a bunch. Picked it up and my friend gave me his backwards compatible PS3 and I've been playing it.

Amazing game, first playthrough in 2017. Way more arcadey and simply fun than lV and V. I figure this is due to 1 and 2 being 2D, and 3D being so brand spanking new for DeNA they didn't get caught up doing the same by rote tripe that the series has ended up going toward more and more. All the art is peak for the series, be it character designs, general aesthetic, or the promotional material. The radio could use more material but I don't mind. You're a tasteless faggot.
III>2>1>>V>>IV
not including VC or SA because I'm so to replay those since I haven't touched them since release
t. faggot that remembers this game coming out
Fuck you

GTA is dogshit

I really dislike that about the newer games. They get so caught up in their lifelike city simulators, they forget to make a fun game.
No I fucking don't.
No.

Have you played Chinatown Wars for the PSP? Crazy fun.

GTA III was pretty mind blowing for anyone who was already gaming for years and particularly liked GTA1 and 2. After being spoiled with the PS1 era that made graphical and technical progression bring gaming into a new world. GTA III arrived way early than I expected and it was fun to fuck around and crashing into shit. It made me wonder what the PS3 GTAs would look like. Of course, that leap was small compared to the leap that was made previously. I haven't even played GTAV, because everyone here says its shit. I can only wonder with heavy sadness what GTAVI will be like, particularly if it isn't full of satire of the politically correct subversion of the last ten years.

>actually sorta fun
also comfy ass music.

come out

San Andreas was the wigger shit one.

There's nothing wiggerlike about III, that's San Andreas. 3 has a smooth jazzy vibe to it.

same, both were awesome to play for hours.

GTA 3 was mind blowing at the time. Nobody gave a shit how wonky it was or the flaws it had, because it was among the first huge Blockbusters for that system.

OP is a tasteless faggot

user all gangbanging is wigger shit. White men don't steal cars. You don't need a black protagonist for it to be "wigger shit". That is just pure cuckoldry. Just look up the The Color of Crime,” New Century Foundation’s report on differences in crime rates by race. Crime is not White behavior. and Jazz is nigger music

user you are clearly indoctrinated if you don't think a game where people act like niggers is not "wiggerlike".

A game that's called Grand Theft Auto has you stealing car. Oh my.

You're retarded.

Wiggers are literally whites that act like stereotypical american blacks. That's not GTA3.

Nice bantz.

Do you mean I can't discern between reality and a video game in which you play as an criminal asshole who always ends up in dysfunctional relationships?
Its a video game.
A goddamn video game.

Yeah, i live in Sweden and see my country going to hell and i have to pretend i like it towards collegues and family.

The leap from PS2 to PS3 was shit. GTA IV was dogshit and GTA V was a boring turd.

Yeah I agree. I want to stumble on pills or a skull and go nuts. I want to memorize a long Soul Calibur combo then have a tank fall out of the sky. I don't want to use a fucking cellphone. I want to snipe the moon. I don't want to be in a hub for a pleathora of cutesy demos. I don't care what your faggy engine can do give me a banshee and fuck off.

You know, I've never heard any different. I should try to get my hands on a copy when I'm done with the PS2 games.
DS or PSP?

SWEDEN, YES!

Is this an attempt to do the same thing to GTA3 that was done to Half-Life 2
It's not going to work because GTA3 is actually good

Rockstar hates Nintendo so they gave them the short end of the stick. So yeah, "stick" to the PSP version.

Half-Life 2 is also good, but GTA3 is better

why are you so triggered when I call out your wigger game user-kun?

another nigger getting triggered
LOL

but that is exactly what GTA3 is.

But GTA2 is fine?

That's what I figured. Thanks for the tip

I'm really starting to fucking hate this board.

Open world isn't itself a problem, the problem is that devs have no idea how to make an open world fun or interesting. Arguably, that can be incredibly difficult to do, so even though I understand the argument that says, "maybe the open world thing should be dropped completely", I disagree with it because if everyone stopped making those types of games, then no improvement would ever be achieved.

Sony psp is much cheaper. Its insane how cheap everything PSP is. The DS on the other hand is easier to pirate.

The one who is triggered is you, because our homegrown Holla Forumslacks don't sperg about le Niggers in a shitty bait thread against a game as ridiculous as GTA 3. Are you sure you aren't yet another autists who wants to demonstrate to us how badly socialized he is?

To give that thread some value: GTA 3's partly cringe worthy story that takes itself overtly serious stems from an attempt to get away from the clown shoe setting of GTA 2 that was actually more fun. In one mission you do on behalf of Not-Elvis Presley, you impersonate a Hare Krishna Bus driver so you can haul some an entire busload of yogi to the slaughter house where they get ground into chicken tendies.

Then learn to sage and stop bumping shit threads.

GTA3 was probably one of the best open world games, ironically BECAUSE of technical limitations. The world was a lot smaller and had more character, and wasn't padded to shit with random bullshit like more modern stuff. Hell, one of my favorite moments in video games was getting killed in a police chase in GTA because I got creamed by the subway mid-air as I jumped over the tracks.

Only now?

why are you so triggered about your (((wigger))) game user?

I never finished grand theft auto V. I got bored with the main story.

GTA SA has the most amount of interaction with the in game world, follow by Vice City. GTA III didn’t really need it because of how primitive it was. I was so excited about GTA V online, but was only disappointed by the fact it has no interaction with the world besides, Stores/Vending machines/Homes, faggot ass shit things like Motorcycle clubs, and CEO shit don’t count, and don’t even get me started on the fact that the entire player base is compromised of 14 year old spics/chinks speeding around in armored super cars attempting to imitate their favorite streamers. Kinda sad of something that had so much potential, ended up being so unrepairable…

More like GTA: VIce City

Anyone else know these dubs?

GTA was always shit. It took until 4 for them to get shooting, one of the main components of the gameplay, to actually fucking work instead of being a choice between guesswork and lock-on that always locked on the wrong target, and even then it was terrible. Horribly polished shit that if Bethesda was the name slapped on top it would get screeched at endlessly but gets a free pass because it's cockstar.

So, how did you get here? The election?
Let me give you some free advice,
YOU ARE TRYING TOO HARD TO FIT IN AND YOU STICK OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB BECAUSE OF IT!

You are complaining about variety?
That's a very vague complaint
The game came out on 2004 and featured a massive open world as well as being multiplatform. What the fuck did you expect it to look like?
Samuel L Jackson was the last big name they used, Rockstar didn't want people to think of the famous person instead of the character so they stopped hiring famous people since IV.

I withstood the hype bullshit back in the day cause I didn't want GTA to ditch the isometric view. Of course when I played it a year later it was holy fucking incredible. So yeah nostalgia can be a bitch sometimes.

The hidden packages aren't McGuffins. McGuffins are plot essentials items that aren't explained. The hidden packages aren't essential at all, and are clearly packages of cocaine.

Why pretend? Just go full open nationalist.

OP is a faggot, GTA III was great.

You're a fuckwit.

I never got the hype surrounding GTA3, I played it and thought it was boring as fuck. Then I got my hands on Vice City, and realized it was pretty fucking great. Talk about a step up in every department, holy shit.

They really did improve the formula between the ps2 games. Think of it as testing the waters.

Personally I find 3's atmosphere to be the best. It's gloomy, dirty and rotten. The newspapers flying around I really like and that classical music radio gets me giddy.

Also to the user baiting about the game being wigger shit, you're dealing with the Italian mafia.
Some groups of whites sure as hell do. Stop being delusional Amerifag.

IV is the worst by a mile sorry you got third degree burns on your tongue

Disgusting. They really are bug people.

Yup. I didn't even know it had been developed, my friend just said he got "Gran Turismo 3" but doesn't have the time to play it, so I asked if he could lend it. When he handed it over I imemdiately just skipped school and went home to play, played until midnight. It doesn't hold up that well any more due to the bad aiming system, but the city itself is still greatly designed, much better than the xbox hueg open world sandboxes of the ater games.

Shooting was fine in the PC versions.

Anyone else know this feel?

Holla Forums truly is the wokest place on the internet

Eliminate zerg.

OP is gay and probably a cartoon fetish having manchild.

I played this for the first time a few months ago and thought it might be the best modern GTA I played, almost as good as san andreas. Definitely better than vice city and of course gta 4 and 5
What's this about open world shit? If you're tired of open world games just make it a habit to ignore them until you're no longer burnt out on what might be a completely identical formula among a multitude of developers.

I wouldn't say it's bad, but I wouldn't say it's great outside of your first playthrough, and even then, it aged poorly compared to HL where the only real issue is the level design (xen), and environmental variety (everywhere else). With 2, the mandatory unskippable "cutscenes" are brutal, most of the weapons are highly unsatisfying, the enemy design is weak, the sound effects are terrible, the shoehorned-in "love interest" is awful, and the story feels forced compared to HL.

its personal taste actually. ask any gta player now what was the best gta and they'll choose whatever their favorite 3d gta was back then. personally, gta 4 is still the best for me because i liked the city setting of 3 instead of the shitty country side of SA

Fucking retard I was born in 82 and GTA 3 was revolutionary and fucking cool as shit at the time.

Grow a fucking spine you maggot. You don't have to pretend shit.

gta 3 was revolutionary at the time. But my favorite is san andreas even through people says its wigger cj was a such a cool black dude

GTA3 is a good game. Open world does shit on the level design of other games, though, like MGSV.

Video Games are propaganda just like everything else. The true White Man's game is LA Noire, that's why Rockstar shut them down after it was released.

No they aren't. You are just such a sperg that you don't get vidya for the sake of fun or raking in the $h€qu€£$, usually both. Acthually Rockstar had shut the developer down, because that cinematic experience didn't sell well. The face capturing has cost way too much money, it also only moved 5 Million units in comparison to the typical 14 Million, despite everyone one praising it, even those faggy vidya is ARTARTARTART magazines. So Rockstar did what it loves to do with studios that underperformed. They did the same to the unified studio Rockstar Studios after Max Payne 3 remained in the store shelves as if the minimum wage workers have apllied crazy glue to all Max Payne 3 game boxes.

archive.is/n724

dans

didn't you hear? Zimmerman and Dorner's accomplishments suddenly don't exist because fuck niggers.

Nu-Holla Forums doesn’t know how to have fun.

Jesus fuck, that's the fucking truth. Can't even bring up the Zimzam without a flood of ">spic" and a wall of infographs.