"We want the Juggalo audience, woop woop"

"We want the Juggalo audience, woop woop"

What are some strange audience targeting made by devs you can never understand?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gathering_of_the_Juggalos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dancing_Plague_of_1518
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Man, Sunrise Adams sure knew how to milk the load out of a guy.

That cover is absolute fucking garbage, I could make a cover better than that.

Hey man, when you go down with the clown you take what you can get.

Eidos didn't exactly have "Big Money Rustlaz" money to throw around.

WOOP WOOP

Sometimes i wonder if there are actual Juggalo's on Holla Forums. What games do they play? like San Andreas and Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 on repeat?

and now we watch user discover the size of the audience for that and feel a horror only described accurately by H.P Lovecraft.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gathering_of_the_Juggalos

I was an ICP fan for many years in junior high, don't know if that makes me a juggalo or not. I made presentations about their album covers and the prophecy of the six Joker Cards and so on, also fictionary interviews and even a crude website about them for computer class.

Fascinating. How did you feel when it turned out to all be about God?

FUCKING GAMECUBE HOW DOES IT WORK?

This entire series, at first it seemed like it was targeting kids with the Disney bullshit but then it turned the gay anime Yaoi bait up to eleven and the story got confusing as fuck, kids aren't interested on that.

Did you at any time paint your face like a clown? If so: you were a juggalo.

I though it takes Faygo to complete the ritual baptism?

Well they did go on about the "day when the wagons come" in their mushy songs at the end of each album, wasn't that much of a stretch I guess.

No, I just really, really enjoyed their music for what it is, and still think they have some of the funniest (actual humor) rap songs I know. That type of comedy/horrorcore shit is pretty rare to find. I only listened to the first five CDs though. Their beef with Eminem was interesting, with diss songs and skits back and forth, and just the whole "act" and world they created was kinda crazy and drew me in.

>your favorite videogame

I think it takes having a rusty axe, knowing voodoo, having a fat bitch named Bridget and a little sip of Faygo, that is the key to becoming a juggalo.

I actually don't mind some of their songs, though I've never listened to a full album. Did you ever christen yourself with Faygo, as per ?

Yeah thats about right. But needs more thick older women to really catch this audience.

Fucking Tony Hawk in general.

That or it awakens your chakras bloodline limit.

Unfortunately Faygo wasn't and probably still isn't available in my country. I always wondered what it tastes like.

Is there any actual or ironic merit to the ICP or are they just the center of a wigger disaster zone?

As far as i can tell they exist for disenfranchised loners in high school and jeff gerstmann.

I'll never forget when andrew WK went to the gathering of the juggalos thing and spent his entire time fucking with them on stage.

My fucking sides

Are there any advantages to being a juggalo? It sounds like quite a lot of trouble to become one.

he rocks the garbage can away, it's incredible

So why are the Insane Clown Posse fans considered a gang in the first place?

Legends say they can escape entities such as 'candyman' 'the po-po' and 'old scratch' by lying on their back, presenting their pale underbelly and mewling until the enemy backs off.

They have the power of god and shitty rap on their side.

I can understand the basic principle of "sex sells", but there are so many problems with the economics of an R rated console game, and shitty softcore at that.

I feel ya. Honestly I don't give a flying fuck about any of their other music but Milenko, Jeckel, and Ringmaster are pretty good albums. Ignoring the cucknigger shit in em that is

I'm glad Acclaim is dead

real talk: Al gores wife Tipper Gore started a social justice crusade in the 1990's that got that 'PARENTAL ADVISORY' sticker put on any album thats good. Like Thatchers 'horror movies make people killers' in the 80's, jack thomspon with games in the 2000's or feminists and soyboys recently it was the every ten years moral panic -that some scientists say goes back further than 500 years and is related to a seasonal, hallucinogenic corn fungus that may have lead to events like the salem witch trials- that makes people worry about gatherings of people outside the social norms.
It goes back for centuries in that regard. Henry the VIIIth outlawed the Monastic system in bongland because he wanted to divorce his wife and made a new church that allowed it and part of his destroying the old order was outlawing hooded robes/sweaters and indoctrinating the people through his own CoE protestant religion that only bad people wore them.
So in the 1990's when outcasts were gathering listening to music the sjws of the time were treating like games now wearing hoodies in significant numbers for the first time in centuries people panicked.

Human sociology is a fascinating mess.

God i remember being like 13 and seeing that. The hint of nipples and a thong were enough for me then, teens have no fucking taste in lewds and will really accept anything.

Now that's a perfume name if ever I saw one.

group hysteria is a really fascinating thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dancing_Plague_of_1518

lets start a shitty perfume piramid scam named that in french

easy access to a well developed black market.
easier access to people who will buy things from said black market.

You can walk upright and talk but an apes still an ape at the end of the day. You get em in a group, make them paranoid and twitchy and slam a door or throw a firecracker and a chimpouts gonna happen.

The fungus stuff is interesting, i first read about it as apparently its the real influence for the monsters in The Last of Us and not the more commonly assumed Cordycepts from south america. I forget the name but its some fungal infestation in corn and some grains/flours that was mostly isolated to the american continent before exports and the 'blooms every ten years' lines up with some crazy shit. The Salem Witch Trials, World Wars II, The Cold War, the "pedo panic" of the mid 90's and the same scientific papers say we are in the middle of another mind altering bloom now and lo and behold gender confusion, moral panic and cries of harassment are at an all time high.
Give it another year or two for the fungus to hibernate again and we are back to the times inbetween when society gets its shit back together.

Of course some of its still theory with very strong evidence but its a reminder you can't beat nature no matter how advanced we think we are. Chemicals and parasites still rule the roost.

Soupçon de mamelons et une lanière.

I always wondered about Violent Jay's many kidney transplants.

I still remember when 2 came out and it was like Invasion of the Body Snatchers come to life. Every kid I knew who liked the first one, and didn't stop playing games in the 4 fucking years it took for the sequel to come out, all turned into massive faggots assuming they weren't already one. Then the gay fanfiction girls came.

Is that why S H A D M A N is so damn popular?

That and tons of viral marketing. He's about as organic as a soy burger.

Sounds like well thoought-out plan actually.

Source on that? That sounds pretty interesting, but a quick google on that sentence only lead me to the witch trial fungus in specific, not a seasonal one.

Oh the way Glen Miller played…

"Those xbox fanboys are pretty salty"
"Fuck PC you will never get a Gears of War port"

this retarded baby-faced faggot has no idea how to appeal to either side , and ends up losing both, you would think he would know how the system works by now, but oh yeah he only got money by raiding coat-tails of epic games and by investing in oculus

Reminder that Namco thought it would be a good idea to include a coupon for a free fish taco at Wahoo's restaurants with Klonoa

Are you thinking of ergotism spores? That's the stuff in barley from Salem that was causing hysteria and making them think people were possessed

There was gay yaoi bait in Kingdom hearts?
I honestly don't remember fuck from the games besides the gummi ships and the music.

Organization 13 is what started it. A league of Bishonen and their token fag hag live together in an emo castle. Same thing that happened to the villain teams in other media, like the Akatsuki from Naruto.

Adulthood is realising he was right.

Weak.

Wow, I assumed you were here in midwest USA. I thought that's where all the ICP fans were located.

its even more sinister because they improved the actual gameplay as well to lure you in

Fun fact: there is a massive Jugallo population in Ireland. Which in hindsight isn't that surprising after "the troubles"

And here I thought this was all because of Regan letting all those loons out of the mental institutions in the 80s. It seemed to correlate pretty closely with it all.

Rikku was already fagbait in the first game but it required you to get a good bit through to actually see him do anything other than pretend to be cool. I can't imagine most yaoishits actually got far enough to see any of that.

Global warming.

That’s why I said that it was probably KH2 and the Organization. Within the first ten minutes of KH2 you have the exchanges between Axel and Roxas, wilhich I can see inspiring fujoshits and the Gay Community.
Not to mention you had Marluxia In Chain of Memories, and he was prime Yaoi bait.

Really the marketing for 2 was way more fagcentric from what I remember. The first game was sold as "FUCKING DISNEY GAME BY SQUARE also Final Fantasy" while the second was "LOOK AT THIS SPIKEY HAIRED KID'S CARGO PANTS oh look Tron".

Who was the target of this shit

holy fuck

People who liked that old photoshopped image of Alucard holding a WiiMote and also just happen to be Deathnote fans.

"the troubles" is just a euphemism for Irish people.

Every mmo has to have its potato race even IRL.

Still can't forgive them for shitting on Shanoa's design

This whole fuckin video

I ended up listening to a few of their songs years ago and gotta agree. They're genuinely funny in some of them, in an edgy immature kind of way.

I've never heard about this before and never would've guessed. Juggalos as a whole seem pretty hedonistic on a surface level, but I kinda respect their sense of community.

ICP released their albums as 'jokers cards' as a horrorcore themed story. Turns out the story was just about God and the songs lyrics are actually a kind of strange christian rock-rap.
People are fuckin strange.

The gay community

Full house checked.

This post is exactly like listening to my old wigger coworker talking about the nuances of niggers rapping about money and ass.

Here, have some real music. It's free.

Lifes gonna be real hard for that kid.

Motherfucker he has THE LORD as well as JAPANAMATION in his corner.

I was juggalo in 2003 and my favorite game was Backyard Wrestling: Don't Try This at Home. I also fapped for the first time in my life in 2003 on a Backyard Wrestling: Don't Try This at Home female character.

Because Batlord is so much more nuanced