Why are mods deleting legit threads now?

Why are mods deleting legit threads now?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/rules.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You'll have to be more specific.

post examples so we know what you are talking about.

they are literally jews

Here is one:

I was talking about the old one not the new one, and now im banned.

They probably thought you were starting another Shekelfront II thread. I don't really see how that gets you a ban though.

There were some threads i saw up about megaman and one about the state of retrogaming (bot legit topics)
Now granted, the op was a complete faggot on both of them, but they sparked into legit discussion.

I've also seen needless thread locking going on aswell.
Like there was a few terraria threads awhile ago that got bumplocked for no reason.

So they were shit and reported multiple times? Gee, I wonder why.

sense when has Holla Forums been a hugbox?

i din du nuffin

just remake the thread then

That's a duplicate thread. Notice how it's linking you to the existing thread.

Yea thats what I guessed too, But I said the game was "Our childhood", I don't think its hard to deduce that a game that has just been relesed is not going to be anyones "Childhood".

Where /bbbb/ at? Wtf?

context to your post please.

Good maybe if all the others low effort, datamining, blogposting and non related vidya threads that devolve in shitposting, all the differnet kind of faggots that we have fail to purge will finally get the message that nobody likes them and leave.

Look at the last post, man.
The last post is linking you to the existing Battlefront II thread.

I'm not

That guy is talking about something else, im the OP of that thread, I understand that but why a BAN?

Mark, can you tell the mod that has been filling the catalog with locked threads to stop.

I'll investigate it… after I'm done sending scat to Mario.

sorry, old habit.
I meant Sence*

You sure about that?

what's this thread for now

Threads get locked when they're duplicates.

I'm unsure, english isn't my native language, verry sorry

There are two locked threads in the entire catalog. That's your idea of full?

Where were the mods last night? That gay-ass holodeck thread almost hit 300 posts. Holy fuck it's still up

Thanks op.

Emm mods can I get an answer to this? Seriosly I don't understand what the point of banning me was, even if it was a misunderstanding.

Can one of you at least unban me?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

I banned you, stop making a thread for every single subtopic of shekelfront, it's spam at this point. I know you're not the one making all the threads.

Such as "why do old people like old games" and "megaman games are rehashes because I say so". Neither OP had previous post history, just each thread.

Standard practice to let meta threads live.

I made one thread about an entire games servers being shut down, How is that a subtopic?

I don't know any other way to make contact with the mods, never been here banned before.

You sound new as fuck. At least read the rules or don't post at all.
8ch.net/v/rules.html

Lurk more then you insufferable rulebreaking fagstack.

Ban was unnecessarily heavy handed anyways, it's been removed.

You can discuss the servers being down in the already existing thread, it does not warrant a new thread dedicated to it.

Also you can appeal your ban, we don't ignore appeals.

I did check Catalog, but I was posting about battlefront 2 the original not the new one.

True I suppose, I cheaked that thread before I posed but there was no talk of the servers being down so I assumed I should just make a new thread since its a seperate game.

Tbh I don't know how to do that, I looked around but there was no mention of how to appeal and I didnt get the option to appeal on the ban pop-up like on 4chan.

You guys aren't very smart.

Ever since it was released it's just been non stop new thread for every single thing that happens related to the game or EA, so we want to keep it to one thread now, unless it's something unrelated enough that it could have its own thread.

Regarding appealing bans, I just tested it and you are correct there is no obvious way to do it. It wasn't always like this, something has changed/broken. I'll ask mark or whatever.

Understandable, I only go to to Holla Forums every now and then so I didn't see all these thread poping up.

Now, if I didn't know better, I'd say you guys are homophobic or somethin'.

yeah 8ch's been going to shit. censor censor censor. confirm the narrative

fuck off.

you fucking know why. you can't talk about certain things without people shitting blood and smacking their keyboards like apes. even the most mild bait can get you 20+ replies here