Blizzard isnt satisfied with shitting out garbage like overwatch and hearthstone

Why dont people realize blizzard is by far the most evil company?
Blizzdrones honestly should be round up and euthanized.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uico5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That includes you though.

They don't realise because they point to other fanboys of other companies and go "look at THOSE guys!" They deceive themselves by saying stupid shit like "why don't people realise that EA/Bethesda/activision/nintendo are by far the most evil company?"
They distract themselves by pretending that another company is somehow worse when in reality they're all equally as shitty and anti-consumer. They all do the same awful shit. They all ruin good games and treat their fans like shit.

WoW was never good.

They were recently hiring mobile designers for an RTS phone game.

Im not a blizzdrone. I dont play their garbage.

The only devs anyone should trust are Retro Studios and eastern europeans

Then why would you be upset?

Just because something doesn't affect you directly doesn't mean you shouldn't be concerned about shitty practices like what Blizzard or EA do.

They're shilling here and we have too many blizzcucks here as well.
Some people are already saying they'll pay for WoW classic and are triggered and call for the mods whenever people remind them they're supporting an SJW Kike company that hates their consumers and bans people on online games for not doing what they like.

We have a Blizzcuck hotpocket here as well.

He's a neet with too much time on his hands and a desperate need to feel superior to others while contributing nothing to society.

Simple. Because even normalfags can name at least 3 other which deserve that title.

Wait what? You call this evil? I call it exploiting a monopoly they have every right to. Private servers infringe on their market/monopoly/copyright/ip so shutting them down is the expected approach even for a "non-evil" company. Selling a vanilla server is them listening to the market and selling a product people want.
Seriously, did you get me to defend blizzard? I hate you!

They're releasing classic servers?

I play hearthstone while I'm pooping. Roast me.

I will never understand this.
How long do you sit there, half an hour?

Oh boy, here they are

I hate Blizzard but
Nah, they still have some ways to go.

Didn't Blizzdrones learn from Legion that they're just pandering to nostalgia now and are unable to deliver? Maybe it's better that someone takes their money away from them.

archive.is/uico5

Pick one and only one
They're Nintentoddler tier

Yet another asspained teenager who got banned for being an edgy faggot. You and everyone who plays blizzard games should be hanged. So really, you got off easy.

Yep that's Blizzard

Only Blizzard game I play is Diablo.

It's like a tumor got cancer.

kys, retard

Im tired of the endless shilling and Im tired of shitty devs promoting cancerous games

And the blizzdrones are already here, eager to defend master

Good goy

Nigger if you want to play a garbage rng game just play poker

Thats everything you need to know about this company right there.
Its PUBG tier and Blizzcucks defend it

This guy gets it

Holy shit, I thought this thread was going to have some proper Blizzard butt blasting but OP is just a moron like usual.

1 2 or 3?

I play The Hell mod for 1

More than shitty video game companies being shitty, I hate faggots who make blog threads on Holla Forums because they think their realizations are revolutionary and not common sense, and on top of that they use cuckchan meme images.

>>>/cuckchan/

Oh no, people who liked game will talk about it.

Spotted the redditor who can't read and only watches shit from the sideline.

Protip:
Nost sank themselves to try and get jobs at blizzard and that didn't work. They then turned on their own community, calling them "pirates" and basically going "HOW DARE YOU GOY!"

Nostalrius and to an extent Elysium and it's renamed incarnation of Light's Hope are shit because it's run by people who will "tweak" things because a handful of shitters on their forums complain. Which is how AV backdoor ended up "patched" when nost just heaped landmines on it. or how they "fixed" DMN trib by making the adviser leash with ogre chief because it's "toxic" that hunters could farm DMN trib for loot and ez cash.

It also looks like Light's hope fucked with mobs so they get a speed increase if you try to kite them.

That's where you're wrong, faggo. There is literally nothing infringing about playing a game you purchased. You can bring up the Terms of Service all you want, but that ToS is for playing on their live servers. Anything written in the manual for the copy you purchased at the store means actual jack shit, since that is actually unenforceable in any court, as you cannot agree to something at purchase that you cannot see. The only actual defined legal issue is distributing the World of Warcraft client without the permission of Blizzard's dad.

They spend actual billions of dollars to push these ideas through courts that have palms with more grease on them than Malaysian whores. Any time anything like this touches a court that isn't actually owned by corporate interests, they laugh and say, "they're just playing video games though." To take this a step further, playing on a private server does not (typically) require modifications to the software. You only need the software provided by your disc copy and a legally-obtainable patch from the internet. Blizzard can't even claim that people are illegally modifying their software. Private servers also don't use licensed Blizzard software.

Tl;dr: The only reason private servers get shut down is because Blizzard puts them through legal hell. They aren't illegal.

Again, they're cancer, but there are plenty of worse game companies.
I view them as high level cancer, the biggest vidya ones would have to be Tencent (currently the biggest one in vidya, they own a huge portion of Blizzard),EA, NoA, Ubisoft, Riot Games (who Tangent also owns). Blizzard is in the tier just below them, with Valve, Konami and Capcom.

I don't play Overwatch, but I get shit taste in my mouth thinking about this. Suppose you "one-trick". What's the worst thing that can happen? Your team loses? That's how all online games are - sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. There's always the next match to be played. Giving up on character selection screen is retarded - the match is over only after it's over.

I sit there as long as I have to poop. Maybe 5 minutes. Usually I finish pooping before I finish the match so I have to concede or continue the match post poop.

Actually most private servers just switch hosts. the C&Ds target the people who host the servers typically. Not the devs of the server, and the only time Blizzard has ever been able to successfully sue a server is when it turns out they are actually running a cash shop.

Even shitty low pop RP Private servers with their own custom shit get C&Ds because it is just blizzard "protecting" their copyright. You don't have to like it but that's the fact of the matter. I'm actually happy WoW Classic is going to be a thing and you should too because there are some very big implications that even an idiot like you would understand without needing it spelled out.

1 and 2
Theres this mecha Diablo clone I need to try as well.

Should have known, hes still right though.

Kill yourself Blizz cocksucker

You forgot Bethesda
You forget Blizzard is literally Activision.

There are so many variables on that shit game and so many casuals that its nearly impossible to know.

every time

REMINDER THAT WE HAVE PEOPLE LIKE THIS MAKING AND POSTING ON BLIZZARD THREADS RIGHT NOW, REMINDER THAT CERTAIN HOTPOCKETS DEFEND THEM

No "fan server" bent over for fans. Again most Private servers are content to just switch hosts or lay low and either rebrand or pop back up with a server run in a country that gives ZERO shits about copyright law.
They already have :^) check out msot games.

And also Activision is owned by Vivendi universal a MUCH worse company that at one point almost sank Activision because Vivendi was so deep in debt they shovled a lot of it off onto activision.

Reported for being clinically retarded

Fuck me post got truncated. But Blizzard has already said Classic will be vanilla just more modern hardware friendly. This has caused a majority of blizzdrones still playing retail to kvetch harder than a jew hearing the holocaust never happened.

Following their Classic WoW subforum has been honestly an amazing trip into the mind of an actual blizzdrone. Watching these people with level 110 accounts getting upset that they can't just TP to a dungeon after AFKing in a group finder, or how shit like retpaladin won't be seen in serious raiding guilds.

Activision is no longer owned by Vivendi.
You're a fucking retard to actually trust Blizzard, besides actually playing WoW, shitting on fan created communities better than a paid service, wanting to give money to a Kike owned SJW company that ruined MMOs forever and being an overall passive agressive numale.

Of fucking course

Glad it got bump locked because 5c is a faggot of the highest caliber