Holy shit free Sonic 2

Holy shit free Sonic 2

nice!

But it's for cell phones, though.

That makes it being free irrelevant then jack ass.

Which is free already. Nice pointless thread you waste of semen.

And it's no longer illegal, which means you won't serve up to 25 years in federal prison for playing Sonic

What a time to be alive

Haha holy shit.

WHY DID YOU FUCKED UP SONIC FORCES, TAILS?!

IPhone 8 > Nintendo switch
Feels good to Apple

wow.

MAYBE AFTER SITTING 25 YEARS IN PRSION THEY WILL FINALLY MAKE GOOD SONIC GAME WORTH PLAYING

Why are his arms blue?

Its fucking nothing

This is done by the sonic mania guy

Yeah, no.

I already do. It's been free for me for decades, and that's completely irrelevant to what you started this fucking thread for. I'm honestly surprised you're this stupid.

How far can we take this?

Use VM to emulate Windows first

No, I'm saying that WINE is an emulator, so if you're a dirty pirate and emulate SNES games on Linux, you're already running an emulator on an emulator, so it's a moot complaint

Why use phone when you can play sonic on your calculator?

Time fot you to go OP

That's even worse than a mobile phone tbhq fam

You think we run ZSNES through WINE?

WINE is emulation. I know "WINE" means "WINE Is Not an Emulator", but it still is, it's just not a hardware emulator. The only reason they changed the name is because it used to be called "Windows Emulator", but were afraid of being sued for using the name Windows.
A compatibility layer that aims to support programs that are compiled for another platform is an emulator.

What the fuck does WINE have to do with any of this? They were laughing at you because in order to use this "legally" off a phone platform, you'd have to emulate the phone platform (such as through Android's development tools, which allow Android emulation) in order to run this mobile emulator to play the game. None of that has anything to do with WINE. If you are using a local emulator, you'd likely use native ones (such as retroarch or gens) which also have nothing to do with WINE. I don't think you really know what you're getting at.

Galaxy S8 > Ipoop 8

Problem with that is Sonic 2 iOS has Hidden Palace Zone added as a playable level with it's own boss. how you get there is a secret. So it's not just a rom. Taxman actually put the S2 assets on a new engine that emulates the old sega physics. the latest build of said engine is what Sonic mania is built off of

Please disregard op's incredibly blatant bait posts. You should know better.

:^)

It's the Taxman port. Vastly superior.

not a lie, technically, since sonic 2 had always been free since it is unplayable with touch controls

Free how? How do I get rid of ads?

Who designed this shit/

WHY

actually I have no idea how to crack google play while trying to emulate a android phone. Its not that I couldn't eventually figure it out but I have tried a few times but it ended up being too much of a hassled. You see I already owned the real Sonic 2 on Genesis and it runs fun Kega Fusion so emulating a cellphone just to play one game seemed kinda autistic. :^)

You've got to take the good with the bad. That's the Sonic franchise way.

People have been bugging Sega for years to port the Whitehead version to PC. Sega just hates money as evidenced by there adoption of Denuvo.

It supports gamepads via USB-OTG.

So I'd have to find a spot to lay down my phone and use a wireless controller with that godawful every wireless device has.

godawful delay*

I thought free already implied "ad-free".

If it wasn't for emulators emulating emulators, there'd be no games for the Xbox One.

It adds and improves a bunch of stuff, borders on a remaster. It's a crime they're mobile only.

Tails will always be vidya's best sidekick and best girl.

What did Tails mean by this?

You have just answered the question to why traps aren't gay.

In 90's Latin America Tails was confirmed to be a girl

It's still gay.

Wew

Nigga you yourself admitted they just drew a girl, how is that gay?

They grew a girl (male)

I don't see a penis on any of these pictures

Why won't that greedy fucker die from a heart attack? that low-brow thug of a comic writer should have tried a different approach of creativity then trying the same thing all over again..
I feel sorry for his son and niece

Wine
Is
Not an
Emulator