Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp

It's out. Anyone playing it?

yeah, my mom

I love AC but this seems meh.

Here's a professional review.

Nah I gave it a try but I couldn't even get ironically into it.
Shame too since apparently some items for the switch game are going to be from this app

I played it for a few days, some people added me and it got boring fast. Everything is too expensive and its not nearly as fleshed out as the others, not even the N64 game.

See

As if Animal Crossing wasn't grindy enough, they amped up the grind thanks to the mobile shit format of "F2P".
Gotta get those kids and their mothers to cash out their credit cards buying those leaf tickets, like junkies burning out on a new drug until they get bored and wait until a new one comes out.

Is she hot?

Too busy playing Fire Emblem Heroes.

I want to see a Japari Crossing game.

Kemono Friends was originally a multimedia project that started with a mobile game that failed hard. Now that they've got a strong fanbase, they should give it another try.

The games haven't progressed much since then anyway, only adding novelty features and removing charm/atmosphere

Tried it, cute but real boring. ill stick to yugioh duel links.

*$0.01 have been deposited on your bank account*

It is fucking garbage, might as well download the ds emulator on my phone and play animal crossing right. This game is gutted.

I passed some time at work with it. Was ok.

How is that?

>Protect Hululu at all costs

SHILL ALERT
SHILL ALERT
SHILL ALERT
SHILL ALERT
SHILL ALERT
SHILL ALERT

Which villager would you fuck?

OP, you really fucked up the OP post. I was going to make it and only offhand mention the mobileshit release as an excuse, but you straight-up shilled it and made the thread all about it.

They gave the creator the boot so it doesn't matter now anyway.

Don't forget cuck Grape-kun

wasn't there some official art with him and his waifu recently?

Its simultaneously the best gatcha game and the worst thing Nintendo has ever made.Well, second worst now.

You lose

In an odd way it makes sense that Monolith and nintendo got cozy. They have similar firing procedures~!

Worst being Federation Farce? or Paper Mario Cuck-lor Splash?

Federation. At least you could ignore paper mario

What about Mario Run?

Yes, the picture I posted was an official piece of art from Hululu's artist. That cutout was originally a faked idea after people saw the art, but now it is real and in a section of the zoo with the other Kemono Friends cutouts for the holidays.

same. Nintendo should collab with Kadokawa to get that going. Animal Crossing but instead of animals it's all the cute friends and their 'tism adventures instead.

I need this.

Have the same complaints as well, and it's total bullshit that you have to craft out furniture which takes hours, and even if you got a fish like a red snapper or a one of those big beetles you can't sell it for a decent amount of bells.

WHERE DO I GET SHOES!?

shit taste
Also has anyone noticed that the villager dialog is even more simplified than NL? I've had all of my villagers say the midnight oil quote in a row and I haven't been talking to them that often

Animal Crossing for the Switch W H E N?

never ever now that this app launched and has all the normalfags eating it up.

HOW GET SHOES!?!?!?

I hear that Bill Trinen already has it on the Switch.

My god is this real? Did nintendo embrace the switch dog meme?

Probably the best idea they've had for a while, furfags are some of the richest and most powerful of the fetish groups.

m8 that's nothing new.

YIFF BEGONE

FOOL
Do you not realize what thread you are in?

I already have PTSD from the Totodile shitposter, please don't.

I really hope they don't make animal crossing switch and just save it for the next console
There's nothing else for the switch right now and I couldn't justify buying it just for AC

That's for sure. Everyone knows just how much money those retards pump into their own communities for .jpgs with neon green dicks. It does require selling your soul a little bit but you can make some mad dosh from them.

Who? I don't hang around pokemon threads too much.

Kicks rotates into the market and sells shoes.

Grow up.

Anka best girl

You're so cool, user-kun

Get that ogre out of here.

this needs to be fake, else we are ascending levels

THE WORK OF ONE WHO CONSORTS WITH BEASTS

The thing is fetish trash aside the Switch controller does look like a dog so eventually they will do something with that be it Nintendog related or something else.

I know that pool

Thing is that the Switch controller thing happened because furries saw the dog and how to make it a sexy slut, as expected by such degenerates. Even before Nintendo could pull something related to a dog to fit in. And he fact that many were trying to push the milf and loli in uphill battle, against that bitch and her furloweers
Guess now its possible to make crossover between Isabel and Swithdog bitch.

>autism simulator with kemono friends where you can design cute outfits and customize rape dungeons comfy houses and create new friend concepts

is this your first brush with free to play? im sorry to see you in this hell. i dont think it gets any better from here.

the game being free to play is not a fucking excuse for it being shit

That should be the next thing to be banned after lootboxes.

add me pls

It's whatever.

I'm level 17 and I'm already tired of it.
That's from playing for a week or so

kill yourself

What's the advantage of adding players?
Can you only visit each other's camping place?

Isn't this just one of those bastardized grind games where you have to pay extra to get anything done without waiting a really long time?

I wish they'd make a real fucking AC game already, this is the third bullshit side game to come out since New Leaf.

so you can buy their shit and additonally so they will hopefully let you into shovelkike quarry.
Other than random kudos that's it.

yeah pretty much. Don't trust anyone who shills or plays it.

Added

it's fine, it's a lot less offensive in its begging for shekels than most games of its type. if you don't care about the building a town part you probably never have to spend anything.

same as usual with mobileshit, a tiny benefit to the transaction, causing infected players to attempt to spread the infection

I agree on this and Amiibo Festival, but not Happy Home Designer. That game was kinda nice actually.

Game is nice to play on lunch breaks. Clearly not a full AC game, but it has AC polish.

get back to that place every 6 hours. it changes.

you can visit each other's place and vans
give kudos for quests
sell fruits/fish/shells/bugs to other players

i only hope gifting and messaging comes

No you fucking dunces, it's a mockup. Why are you fags this retarded?

theres no sharks to fish
but kid cat is in it
its alright for a mobile game, no ads popping up constantly except for that little corner one that can fuck off, the marketplace is a shit addition though because you cant scour everyone on the market, just poeple who pop up in your town

Can we get some friend code sharing going? The game isn't great but it's a little comfy at the least

i want to fuck that bitch

Nah.

I'm not a furry but I really wanna fuck all the girl animals

Leave them alone they are pure

Pure SEX

You're the real animal

keep telling yourself that bud

I am a furry and I want Bob, Punchy, and Rover to do disgustingly homosexual things with my anus

You might get what you wish for.

anus is shit teir tbh

I started playing it just recently. It's okay. It's really not the worst you can get with a mobile game but I'd prefer a full blown AC game instead, but I'm not going to fucking buy a Switch.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS NINTENDO

Better than a phone game.

Animal Crossing: Pocket Cuck

First Pokemon, now AC

Is that the Bizarro World?

I want to impregnate Isabelle.

I do too.

retard

you said the magic words

Meh, orc women are better anyway.

Fantasy race crossing when?

its not an excuse, its the reason

It is an excuse though.

would be interested to see more ogre girls that weren't jap tho

are you familiar with the definition for excuse?

I should report you for posting that.

Are you, Mr. Shill?

Wrong. F2P may be cancerous but there are ways to do a good f2p system that doesn't ruin the game's comfy, especially with something as simple as Animal Crossing.
It being F2P is not the reason it's shit. Even without free to play the game would be garbage.

nobody is justifying it, and you're a retard for not understanding that IT IS SHIT BECAUSE IT IS FREE 2 PLAY

its garbage because it was designed to be f2p, as in they intentionally made it with F2P in mind