MDK is currently free on GOG:

MDK is currently free on GOG: gog.com/game/mdk

QUE?

That's cool I guess, I never really got around finishing it.

MDK is 50% of the good games Shiny ever made the other being Wild 9. You really should play through it, it's only ~4 hours long.

Sacrifice is their best game, it's just perfectly executed in every area.

Every game is free on GOG.

Can't speak for multiplayer though, but the AI isn't intelligent enough to counter this effectively. Still a fantastic game though, even with it's shortcomings. We need more Good Sacrifice.

Like America some are freer than others user

rude.

Noice, thanks for the headsup, user. That's some childhood stuff for me.

You mean Messiah

Eat dirt, faggot.

Te tienes que regresar.

God I wish this series wasn't dead. A new game by say, Wayforward would be the tits.

no,tu
gringo

Murder death kill
Murder death kill

Shiny said I was the best.

uma delícia…

I got it the moment it went live, OP.

No "te" burger

Thats Brazilian

Damn, you need better taste fam.

Excuse me niggers?

Do we need a separate fucking thread for each of these? Fuck off, they're free year round to anyone with any sense

How about I enter your asshole?

Ah dude. This guy pirates. I'm telling mom.

Piracy or no, these are essentially duplicate threads

Do you want to rephrase that?

So what? Maybe it'll clear a dead thread off the catalogue.

And this thread is doing so much better I'm sure

This one got posts today.

So is anyone going to run this on Linux? I used the installer Lutris provides, the GoG one. It's missing a file, and it won't run.

What a coincidence, I pirated this off some share lists a year ago and forgot I even had it so I'll give it a shot.

Artificially difficult paid tip line/strategy guide bait.

Just how bad are you at video games?

Pretty bad, apparently. Now stream yourself 1ccing EWJ and show us what a real gamer looks like.

You're the one that made the claim it's artificially difficult, so the burden of proof is on you. Go on, tell everyone how EWJ is hard and hard in a bad way.

Where's that stream? Surely you can 1cc it to show us how "not difficult" it is. I believe in you, don't let me down.

path of neo is better

12 game overs, faggot. :^)

I never got around to finishing it because I never got around to enjoying it. Looked really good for software rendering though.

Use persephones healing scarabs, and your highest damage/tankiest units. It's a lot easier if you have access to charnel spells like revive and Phantasmal Killer tbh

I played the demo of that game with my father when I was a child. amazing.

he never bought it because we were poor, but we head greats talks and great times around that single demo

dont puss out dude

that webm

Reminds me of my dad and I playing shareware shit back in the day. Great times.

How about you git gud?
I beat EWJ when I was a little kid for fucks sake.

I feel a bit envious now.

Point to the post where I said it was, and I quote, "impossible without paying for guide". I'll wait.

You could afford a console/PC but not a game for it?

games were way more expensive before gog my dude.

they came with a box, and manual, a cd, which btw a cd was already more expensive than a game nowdays. outside US they also had to pay huge taxes as a import.

ironically games are cheap nowdays but they are garbage with absolute leftist cancer as lore everytime.

THIS HAS TO BE BAIT, NOBODY IS THIS FUCKING STUPID

>(((MDK)))

Surely you can meet my challenge then, oh master gamer-kun! See

what a nigger

Are you a homo? Why do you type like a Gaiafag?

yeah.
blogpost
best shit was that we had a PC and he had his working laptop, and he broke his personal rule of nogames to install the original age of empires so we could Lan it up and play with each other [the idea of playing online was absurd back then].
it was guaranteed comfy fun on the sundays after the barbecue for a while, specially to avoid TV. but sadly, I remember I was like 14 and in that cancer age I discovered that if I rush him at the start and harass his main town at the first minutes he couldn't build up an economy, so I started doing that rush everytime cutting the games that went for an one hour into less than minutes as the powergap was created, soon we stopped playing and I was so proud I made my father quit the game "I am so good at videogames, old man". when it was not like that, the game before that was about big strategy battles and territorial disputes as we expanded on and that was the stuff that fueled good talks, like I remember talking about stuff like the value of a well placed tower, and I just avoided all that wish I could go back and smack that faggy tryhard smile from my face.

its also a rather shitty game

How?

he has an opinion and access to the internet,no further explanation is necessary