Post cool character designs in more recent games

Post cool character designs in more recent games.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKe8k8P2FNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More recent than what?

It's just a way to say not old as fuck.

Gotta admit that I liked Stefano.

Literally the only good thing about Stillborn.

Probably this one.

Nothing posted in this thread so far is objectively ugly. Except for the Cliffy game.

t. someone with taste

Kozaki is amazing in general. Wish he would draw for a more realistic, darker game once, though. Maybe something like Metal Gear Rising 2.

I wanna fuck that /cuteboy/

HUNK is fucking cool. Probably the coolest RE character.

Charls?

Fuck you.
Aloy is actually cute.

Checked and reported.

It's an adult man in his 40s, fag. Go check out Nomura's Final Fantasy shit if you want twinks.

Those character designs are deviantart tier.

In what god damned universe?

If only because he stole his look from Stalker

as of late suits & summer clothes really pleases the eyes for aesthetics imo

HUNK predates Stalker by nearly a decade you underage subhuman.

Both Bayo games are full of great visual design but pic related is my favourite.

The thigh-high textures look horrid and the sneakers on the bottom of it just looks silly. The only armor she has are the shin guards and those make the spiked wrist bands look out of place. The blue and gold china dress's color scheme also doesn't go well with her legwear. It just looks so bizarre. Especially since the china dress looks more like a naked apron with how it's worn. Hell, a naked apron and thigh-highs would have been a much better costume.

Beautiful
Also I will never not be mad he's only playable in the ass multiplayer mode. At least Rosa was fucking awesome.

I do like the skin tight Phantom Thieves costumes from Makoto and Ann

Makoto's costume reminds me of that autistic muppet girl for some reason.

Why do gas masks look so cool when they should be objectively goofy?

Perfectly round "eyes" don't convey any emotion, as opposed to angry triangle or humanoid almond shapes, that alone is scary as shit. Because on sub-concious level shit like wolves or tigers are scary for humans, because they are inherently stronger and have round eyes. Shit like bears too.
Combine that with what you assume to be an armed person and you get an image of emotionless yet feral killing machine in your head.
Japs were milking the concept for decades, hellsing and kerberos franchises being biggest examples.

While Darkest Dungeons has it's problems. It certainly has some of the best art out of all of the indie games i've played.

Have an OC.

That and the removal of the face dehumanizes them, making them seem more monstrous.

first 5 I could think of that would count as "recent"

very funny.

Helghast are pretty cool m8

Do you even taste?

they're generic power armor dudes, nothing offensive, but not amazing.

I'm not implying it, I'm directly telling you, your taste is trash and you should die.

Why are their feet so big?

Probably because they never depict them like real gas masks. They always either have edgy light-up goggles or shaded ones, never clear, see-through ones

Only a person with shit taste would say such a thing.

Shit is spooky as fuck, even looney toons got in on it.

Agreed, will never not be mad.

their feet are normal, it's just the uniform, my only problem with the design is that they don't look different enough during gameplay (except the snipper), which led me to believe the clothing was at random.

I wish a new game would have art like Baten Kaitos. This game actually looks like a fucking fairy tale and like actual fantasy. Most JRPGs just try to look cool and edgy.

What the fuck were they thinking, honestly.

Looks like my cousin actually.

post picture

Answer's a bit overdetailed in design but the basic idea is great and it's well executed in-game.

Even if I understand wanting to show off legs & ass Wagner just looks like she forgot to put on her skirt.

Excellent choice in fetishes.

I think you'd dig the art of Ivan Bilibin, I suspect it was an influence on some of those pieces.

There are worse characters to rip off I guess.

no.

How? He was the opposite of threatening and was a huge factor why I quit EW2.

It's supposed to be a horror game, having some scrawny artist with a knife hunt down you, a built detective with a shotgun, broke any sense of my urgency.

datamining OP confirmed

Etrian Odyssey 5 probably has my favorite class designs so far.

Its nothing new in anime and games.

Man, Baten Kaitos was weird.

Dead Money > Honest Hearts > Lonesome Road >>>>>>> dogshit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rick and Morty the DLC aka Old World Blues

anything in bloodborne, niggerbot, and the HBH's where goofy fun looking

kek

let's not do this. At least contain it in the fallout threads.

He may follow a false prophet, but he's a great guy.

Those are tonfas though.

nah

Indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=YKe8k8P2FNw

The OST is weird (and amazing) as fuck too, to say the least.