Windows 7 vs Windows 10

Windows 7 vs Windows 10 for gaming?
Wat will give me more FPS?

plebs say windows 10 because of hardware support.

But I wanna hear Holla Forums's opinion

7 because DX12 is a meme. They're really similar at the end of the day though, 7 is just better in every way, performance is probably the least important way it wins though.

so no performance gain in 7 at all?

I want to fuck Menat.

fucking me too, I've been fantasizing about her all day long

Those thighs, those legs, those knee, thos feets those armpits… i wanna sniff them all.

This is where your thread failed.

D3D12/Vulkan is currently a meme as says.

I recommend 7 because it's more stable due to not having system-breaking updates being shoved down your throat.

10 has slightly better performance. This doesn't really matter though as most games these days are GPU-bound, not CPU-bound. If you have a decent CPU, you could even play everything through a VM and still get good performance.

Her shaking makes my dick diamond hard.

windows 10 is fucking cancer
use 7

nnnghh I cum ever time I see this clip.

I went so far to use this webm in my cardboard viewer and i can finally get sucked by menat

how do you deal with programs that's only compatible with w10?

whomst've?

windows 10.

Windows 10 might, MIGHT, eventually surpass Windows performance. There's a rumor going around that with the new Windows 10 "OS X Update" model, and the Redstone 2 Linux binary support, that Microsoft is essentially abandoning their codebase and is going to replace the current Windows kernel piecemeal with a commercial Linux kernel.
Of course this only matters gaming-wise because Linux actually had support for bleeding edge hardware support and common graphics library, such as OpenGL, which Windows has always been a step or two behind, and Mac twice that.

Until then, stick with 7.

I use 7, might upgrade when I finally upgrade my actual hardware this year. Been 5 years.

Thank you user now i'm going to fap to this semen demon.

No way. Could they be so stupid? Such a drastic change would surely affect compatibility. And the top reason why people put up with Windows is the immense software library. If you lose that, might as well move to a completely different system.

Which ones?

Don't. Stick with 7.
You haven't known spooky until you see an unrecognized user with near-administrative powers, do some research and realize its the Windows Store.

It's basically just a baseless rumor, however, the integration support could actually be achievable without Fucking with the software support.
The Linux binary integration in Redstone 2 is NOT VMware, nor is it emulation, like Wine, it's direct translation between Linux libraries and Windows, some at the system level. Now, if they're doing that, then the reverse is also possible, where you have the program directly translate between old Windows library calls and a Linux system libraries. Basically, the os would automatically support Windows programs, because the os would provide the necessary translation.
Then just slowly introduce the new native calls in the next developmental library update and you're golden.

I am sticking with 7 and will probably switch to any linux distro when the support for it starts waning.

I know of two games that actually use DX12, and both run worse with it, due to it being put in the game and never updated since, and 4 games that use Vulkan, and actually run better, but Vulkan works on Win7.

'GYPO DOO,POO IN LOO