wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

Mumble Info down below

Label: Swamp

Address swamp.li

Port 64738

Post your Switch Code/Nintendo Network ID here for extra fun times:

Got any dank squid memes post it in the thread whenever you can

Remember to post in-game screenshots directly for best quality;

Switch Version(Posted from an user previous thread)

As far as I know there are 3 options.

-A micro SD card can be inserted into a slot under the Switch's stand. You can transfer screenshots to and from the card either one at a time or en masse from Data Management in the system settings. Any screenshots taken while the card is in seem to get saved to the card. Be advised that inserting the card requires a restart.

-The other options involve social media, how dreadful. If I were to recommend one over the other, well, I've tried to make a twitter account to make squidverse posts and while making the account itself was no problem i then had to claim a username, while i was doing that it decided I was acting like a spam bot and demanded my phone number. Beware of that.

[Wii U Version]

—————————————————————

Does anyone like to use abilities to make fun builds? Post your favorite ones!

CURRENT NEWS:

The Splatfest results are in for NA for Sci-fi vs Fantasy
Team Fantasty has won 2-1

RESULTS

43% Votes 57%
49% Solo 51%
51% Team 49%

the 1.4.2. Update doesn't do much besides balance out splatfest
Update: Here are the official patch notes:

In Splatfest Battle (team) , when the player with the highest Splatfest Power on a team has a power exceeding 2200, all players on the team will be treated as having that higher Splatfest Power value for matchmaking purposes.

PREVIOUS MEATY PATCH NOTES for weapons

Version 1.4.0 Patch Notes: en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update splatoon-2

?VERY IMPORTANT:

Throw your bombs at the baller at all costs also try out sub defense up, it will save your ass so many times

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/932805606662070272
loadout.ink/en-us/#00060f39d42452a941000b5ad
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Octolings suck

AMEN

CUNTBOYS

How could we let her win, bros?

MARINA IS A OCTONIGGER AND PEARL IS A FUCKING LEVEL 2 GOBLIN
I WANT CALLIE AND MARIE BACK

Oy vey don't you like the cultural enrichment? Be a good goy and just accept black and brown bodies are the way of the future.

Gotta love those team pushes when the clocks almost running out

Oh wow streamable works on Holla Forums

Octolings are superior

ALL OCTOS MUST go away

Octolings are trash.

Brown Waifu's > Tiny Goblins

though to be honest, if George never sold out Star Wars I'd have gone sci-fi, but as it stands now I like Tolkien quite a bit more and he's dead so the best people can do to him is write fan fiction.

NEW GEAR AND HAIR STYLES
twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/932805606662070272

From what Ive researched

Today on the 21st they will show us new Gear and hair styles that are coming soon

Fucking finally
Maybe squidbois will finally get not shit hair.

This.

why did superior taste win again?

testing

The grandson is planning to sell off the estate/rights. Except current year Elves, Dwarves, and Orcs in TV shows, games and movies.

Star Wars is not sci-fi

You guys wouldn't really a squid would you?

i would ____ a squid.

Agreed. It's scy-fantasy, and bad even at that. All SW has going for it now is it's brand name and mediocre movies/novels. So much wasted potential to expand on exploring the force, instead we get "underdog guys against the authority" story time and time again. Good to attract angsty teens and sudo-nerds who like anything geek and old.

>A bunch of new hairstyles gear, and weapons (the Spy Umbrella looks neat)
>New levels: One looks like the supermarket from Octodad 2, the other is a museum with hanging skeletons and shit
>New game mode: Collecting gold-striped molluscs around the map, and throwing them into a team-colored net
< Once collected, up to nine molluscs float behind you in a long line; when you reach 10, they merge into a projectile that can damage enemies
>Returning levels from Splatoon 1: WALLEYE WAREHOUSE and ARROWANA MALL

Squids are for hug.
Kids are for fug.

i remember that idea was expressed in a thread a while back

3DRod does such good art

Actual patch notes:

24TH NOVEMBER
>Turf War / Ranked: "MakoMart" stage added
>Salmon Run: "Salmonid Smokeyard" stage added

MID-DECEMBER
>New Ranked Mode: "Clam Blitz"
< The objective is to collect and throw clams into the basket near your opponent’s base. The first team to score 100 points wins the round.
< The baskets are protected by a barrier, which can only be destroyed by a Power Clam.
< Clams are scattered all across the stage. When collecting them, the clams follow you… somehow. After collecting 10, they merge into a Power Clam.
< You can steal clams that are following members of the opposing team, by splatting them.
< There's strategic decisions on whether to reserve Power Clams for destroying the barrier, or cash them in for quick points instead

>Turf War / Ranked: New "Shellendorf Institute" stage added, classic "Walleye Warehouse" and "Arowana Mall" stages returning

Let's hear it for splatoon 1
God I miss the non stock graffiti

Took them long enough. How about an "exit" button then?
And loadout slots

heres to the old splatling gun win animation

I can't believe squids fucking attack a costco

Holy shit actual content. I'm legit surprised.

That song is really good

Also I still don't have a switch
How does graffiti work in splatoon 2?
Is there graffiti?
Do I need to buy a smartphone stylus?

Damn, that's some good new stuff. I'll have to get back into it. I dropped Spla2n when Super Mario Odyssey came out.

because we reside on the elemental plane of disappointment we went from miiverse to twitter/facebook. you sign in to your account through the game and can post a picture you drew using either the touchscreen or regular controls. also unfortunately there are no longer just 'text posts'.
a bit of give and take i guess, im sure the pixel by pixel artists are a bit happier with the changes.

I stole this from cuckchan fight me

woah who are these funky numbers?
HOLY SHIT that violinist is a vampire squid

Listen here

Ooof Godd Damn

Honestly, if it's anything like splatoon like the only thing bad I can say about it is you can't use a pro controller and it'll have paid online in ~year

Forgive me if I'm wrong but don't you use amiibos to unlock extra content in that game. Not only that but it's arguably as pay to win as Star Wars was since the gear you unlock has gameplay perks on it.

Amiibo gear does not have unique abilities, you can easily get normal gear that's mechanically identical. The only thing different about amiibo gear is that it has an equal chance of rolling all sub abilities instead of one that's more likely and one that's less likely. This actually makes it inferior to normal gear, because it's not as good for farming a specific type of ability chunk.

They're random? So it's even a lootbox system?

Counterpoint
Virtually all amiibo gear/weapons in the first game were shit.
That and like, I'm pretty sure all the gear you got in the first game also had counterparts with identical Main abilities.

All gear in the game works like that, all gear can also be rerolled using an item.

Was Diablo 2 a lootbox system?

>>>/out/

Sorry, wrong quote number. Meant for:

why would a vampire grow up?

This new update is legitimately exciting.

I know who I'm playing as if I ever buy a Switch.

Another important thing to mention about the Splatoon amiibo unlocks, you don't really need to own them 24/7, you could borrow Splatoon amiibo from someone else. Once your scanned them and fulfilled their requirements (Eg: in Splatoon 1 beat all their challenge levels) the unlock items don't go away. (Unless you want to replay Splatoon 1 challenge levels again then you need the amiibo).
I'll admit I not sure what the exact situation with Splatoon 2 amiibo is, from what I heard though it's similar.

The Amiibos are usless tbh if u wanta dumb figure go for it

But all the ingame clothin and stats are better than what the amiibos give you

Navy Seals Splatoon Copy pasta when?

Cool, now your inkling can wear a gillie suit.

Fuck off you stupid spic

i want a squid loli to splat me in over 700 ways

I got my swtich today, I got Mario Kart 8, Breath of the Wild, and Odessy, I had platoon 1 and loved it. Should I get platoon 2? I had my old Nintendo ID on my 3ds but I hack those so just to be safe I should make a new ID right? Also what are some accessories I should get? I know a screen protector is a must. But what do you guys have?

flashbacks

Yeah I get flashbacks of the OT counter from Platoon 1. But I wished I put more hours into it.

I played the first one to death but I don't know what it is about this one, I get bored very fast. This new update looks cool and all but I don't think a few maps and hairdos will do it for me.

for real though, get a screen protector or gremlins will get the corners of your screen. i got a tempered glass one from zagg, pretty easy install. although im looking at it on gamestops website and its getting total anus reviews.
one of the reviews mentions application gel? i never had to deal with that on the one i got. avoid the protectors with application gel like the plague, it seems like an experimental thing. now, why would they sabotage such a once great product?

I was gonna get a switch from gamestop but my brother said no cause they were trying to charge him extra money so we went to best buy. But yeah I found some good ones on amazon. But what about protection or having the switch feel more comfortable, my only problem with it is that it feels kinda wide? Are there covers you can put over the joycons so it makes them feel more comfy?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I rank S+50 in all ranked matches, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Octarians, and I have over 300 confirmed splats. I am trained in squid warfare and I’m the top charger in the entire SquidForces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will splat you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking woomy. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the SplatNet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Inkopolis and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Ink Storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, squidkid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can splat you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare tentacles. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Squidbeak Splatoon and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will ink fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Is there anything that Glorious Nippon can't do besides putting a Gundam game on a non playstation console, fucking hell

now that's fresh

It's actually really simple and I see people consistently say the wrong shit.
Assign clothing to the amiibo, then go talk to the amiibo, then do this a couple more times, just change the outfit assigned to the amiibo then talk to it again. Anyone that's telling you to level up is an idiot, once you can get some of the amiibo shit you can get it all. This is how it works for every single amiibo that's compatible with Splatoon 2.
t. fat bag of Ntag215

AFAIK if your hacked device isn't bricked than using the same NID shouldn't be a problem, they don't mark them or something.
HOWEVER I can't come up with any immediate reasons to make sure the two use the same account, so I think there's no reason not to make a new account either.

Holy fuck I love being a Wall

So I was playing the other day and saw a guy using the brush and playing the game like it was Ninja Gaiden. He ended up getting quite a few kills with it and managed to stay alive the entire match.

Are there any tutorials to playing like this, also what brush should I use?

Play the octobrush, position yourself to come at people from above and behind. Your biggest advantage is that you're splashing ink all over within your range instead of firing a stream of drops, so it's harder to see where you are once you attack. The rest comes with practice.

Is it just me or is Walleye unchanged

Container looks like it's been moved a bit.

The one next to spawn? Closer to the center?

pic related

The one close to where the splatzone would be

Okay. I think I see what you mean. The corner used to be more aligned with the corner of the land you use to jump to it from, no? It looks like they've added in the grey ranked blocks for the center mini container boxes, too

my benis is very hard with hime cut

Also I'm SO fucking happy skipping is now a mechanic

THE BELLHAT RETURNS

You can already have a bellhat though.
Now you can have doubles.

Nice digits and heiled.
The centre stacked boxes have been reduced in height and possibly widened? Also more light in the stage?

Nice, I appreciate the advice and so far it's working. Got 12 kills with it.

What perks should I use with it on my gear?

combat chicken uses a lot of ink, so if you find yourself being forced to play too defensively after throwing one out there maybe some sub saver. otherwise id stack special charge up and get some practice on one of the best specials in the game.
remember, you can use your jump and swim buttons to adjust your altitude.

Scrapper's ass is too wide; pls nerf.

Splatoon music feature from Nihonto

Kid with the umbrella looks like he's itching for a swirlie

is that bepis or america

How do I convince myself to start playing this game
My switch came with a free copy and i bought mario odyssey and loz as well and I am just so enamored with both. How do I convince myself to start being a monstrous kid/squid hybrid

oof

Anyone else using this site to see how their builds affect

loadout.ink/en-us/#00060f39d42452a941000b5ad

Nice
Too bad we still don't have loadout slots to save a prefered combination to use later

I do

child ass

child pussy

black child tentacle rape

and more?

uh huh

ohmy

I thought the music in the base game was pretty bad except a few songs and the splatfest music but wow I didn't think it could get worse. The music doesn't fit at all, why the fuck did they go with country music? There's 2 songs that are somewhat tolerable but one of them is just fucking earrape. It's deterring me to play the game holy shit is it that bad.

I don't like any of these new hair styles, they completely clash with the tentacle hair aesthetic.

Pearl's voice actress is a QT1,000,000.3, she's not just best girl in the game but real life as well.

A Nuu Cheeki Breeki

she is winking to me as she takes the load

so they don't know I mute the game and put Jamiroqai cd's while I play huh.

Updates live and I somehow like the Jazz portion

He looks like he's itching for a mating press

Faggots the both of you.

i know what you mean, but it is a game about hipsters

sauce?

Ooooooo BOI you feel like a proFRESHional on this new SR map at high tide

SQUID BOYS CAN HAVE LONG PANTS NOW
WITHOUT HAVING TO WEAR SHORTS TOO

Does anyone want to exchange friend codes?

Are cuntboys hipster?

So what's the situation with Splatoon 1? is it still online?

just post it, fag.

New map is out

fixed

Can you transfer your rank to your switch account? I had Splatoon and got a switch, I put not too much but some decent time in Splatoon. Man oh man does this game require time to put in to get comfortable again. How long will online stay up for the switch for this game? 2-3 years? Wish they added 2 player online like Mario kart? Do I still need to watch out for Japanese death squads?

I plan on beating single player first to get comfortable then gong online. But holy fuck games are expensive I spent like 600$ buying all the games and accessories. 4 games + switch. I wish the hacker God's broke the switch already. I'm at 4.0 and when I bought it I was at 3.02 or whatever but it seem like 3.0 is the place to be so I just said fuck it and updated it.

of course

Ah I knew I'd fuck something up

No

I cant join the mumble server, help.

LOL

if as mainstream as apple products are while still being considered hipster, then id say most things in the world fall into that category.

I just tried adding someone I played Splatoon 1 with as a friend, but after sending the request I thought to myself, would we have any way to communicate if he did add me? Pretty much all the communication features on the Wii U were discontinued.

maybe they expect you to use those damn ass social medias

Even if I did have any, sending them just a link to a facebook or some shit is kind of awkward.
I wrote something along the lines of "you played well, I could barely hit you, let's play again!".
Did I fuck up? Are we on radio silence from now on?

its kind of a generic but sincere "good game" style thing, i dont see why it would turn someone away, relax.
if they didnt respond, i would assume it would be because they never check those cruddy websites instead of some kind of social awkwardness.

No user, you misunderstood.
I'm not asking if they would respond, what I'm asking is if they did want to respond, can you still do it through the Wii U? or is that discontinued as well?

Why don't you try sending a message on your Wii U to find out if it's possible to send a message on the Wii U

I don't have anyone to send it to, I haven't any friends added

Comments added when sending a friend request are a one-way system. The person on the other end can read them but can only choose to agree to being a friend or not, they can not reply when accepting a friend request.

In order to communicate you did so via Miiverse (which was pretty poor in itself as it required you to open up miiverse to even know you had any messages to read), since it is now gone, there is no way of directly talking with other players.

I haven't used my WiiU in quite some time, but I don't believe the little messages you give your mii are linked to the miiverse, so I guess you could still use that as a way to send GG messages to others (it does rely on them checking out who is online in their friend list in order to get it, and you'd have no way of knowing if they saw it or not, but it's something).

Hopefully the Switch will get some form of messaging system or way to express yourself to other players (pre-made responses, little mii emotes, anything) in the future.

Sounds like at this point you're better off making friends to play Splatoon 2 outside of Nintendo. Well there's the Nintendo Switch Online app. However to my knowledge that has no personal messaging system. Only voice calls if you invite friends to lobby.

Mumble is okay for contacting anons here. But there isn't a way to talking to randumbs through Nintendo. You have to gamble via botnets, social media, forums, etc.

I missed last splatfest because I'm working weekends now. AND my internet shat out all day that day.

>Are a Rollerfag

I hate getting snipers at any point.

Fellas why don't you use SR to practice your charge? This new level is practically built around eliter perches

Because I like using a roller you gaytangle

YOU FUCKING WHAT

It's just my luck that once I got free time and the guts to send a random a friend request the whole thing would be dead.

I wish I could snipe. A good sniper can turn almost any game around. they can also royally piss you off when you get out of your spawn only to be splatted by autistic accuracy.

Stop playing inferior games and just play Squids instead. You'll learn quick that Splatoon is the best game on the system right now. I got 500 moons in Mario Odyssey in two days. The game is effectively dead to me now

I like Bottom Feeders a lot better than Ink Theory. Bottom Feeders has a sort of cow punk sound to it, which is a lot more aligned with Splatoon 1's soundtrack, which was mostly punk, ska, and surf rock with an electronic twist to it. Ink Theory is more of that jazz/swing/big band shit that Nintendo has been trying to push lately, which does not interest me in the slightest. One of those tracks literally opens up with squeaky toy noises, and it's fucking obnoxious.

I'm pretty new, but I've been tearing ass with the first sniper rifle. I was surprised to find out that a lot of people don't use them. Getting kills with it is really satisfying.

Git gud. Chargers are by far the funnest weapon. The best feeling I've ever had in this game was a game of Rainmaker on the overpass. All my teammates died at once and were waiting to respawn, and an opponent brought the rainmaker into my base, they had leaped in the air ready to slam dunk it onto my hill; and I shot the fucker out of the air with the E-Liter 4K, took the rainmaker, and got it back into their base in one dash (they had left my inked back path for no reason, because they weren't smart enough to clean up enemy ink as they play).
The best fun is shutting down opponent chargers.
The only thing that sucks about chargers is that it's very difficult to carry. If you have a team that's worthless, it can be next to impossible to push, especially in something like tower control where you're a sitting duck and a charger is the best asset as support in towers. Fortunately, you don't really get shitty teams when you're in rank A and above, it's just a struggle until you get up to that point.

For a charger, you probably want your motion sensitivity on the bottom or close to it. Accuracy is more important than the ability to swing around quickly (unless you are playing with a squiffer or a goo tube, where you'll be more in the middle of the fray, and will want higher sensitivity). Essentially, your sensitivity should be lower when your typical shot distance is going to be higher.

I appreciate the tip. I'll change my sensitivity when I play tonight? Any other tips? As of now my play is charging than tap swimming to move and popping up the instant I want to take my shot.

For the most part, it's just practice. One you've probably figured out given your last sentence is to hide your laser sight as much as possible. Aim far off from the person you want to hit and swing toward them before releasing your load. Popping out of the ink with a full charge works to that effect too. You'll have the best time if you don't give them a chance to start evading before they're dead.
It can be useful to spam shots without the intent to kill as well. Forcing a slosher or roller to pull back can be invaluable to your team even if you don't get a splat out of it. Even just showing your laser sight can be enough in some cases, depending on how skittish the person is who you are trying to suppress.
If you have the right angle, dropping paths around enemies can be really useful. It's great in things like rainmaker when the opponents have it and for boxing in other chargers before going for a kill, because it's not as easy for them to ink their way out quickly. It forces them to come out of the ink or find another way around, and if you're quick you can usually pop them right when they pop out.
It's probably obvious, but camping in one spot is usually a bad idea. A smart opponent will find a way to get the drop on you. Check your map often for tells that somebody is trying to come up behind you, and make sure you have a couple directions to fall back in if somebody comes out of nowhere. General awareness of your surroundings is useful for every weapon, but especially chargers.
If you are exchanging fire with another charger, whoever is holding still is going to die. Even in A+-rank, I see chargers swapping shots who just sit there and aim carefully, which guarantees that they lose.
If you're going for general coverage, don't charge. You'll cover more area repeatedly shooting uncharged shots. If you're going for quick distance, charged shots are usually better and typically do more for your team if you're all going the same direction.
If you get into a close-range firefight, always try to gain distance if you can. You don't have good chances of winning close-range, but if you have the distance to pull back in your own ink and then hit them with charge shots, they usually won't be able to push toward you. Both of you surviving is better than you trying and dying.

Fuck you rollers are better.
I just squished five charger players for this insolence

awesome, I appreciate all the tips. I'll put them into practice.

I don't give a fuck what some of you say, I love the new music. It's like punk mixed with folk, and it has an experimental feel. I think it's fantastic. I always liked the music in this game but I felt it was a departure from punk like the first game, now we have this new punk-y music to go along with the new wave and jazzy tunes.

Rollers are trash and scrubs use them.

I WILL EXTERMINATE THE CHARGER USERS

Ur lookin like a poof of smoke from here

>Not having a cute squid girlfriend to play with.

Rollers are used by retards.
Chargers are used by pussies.
Inkbrush and Squiffer are used by manly men.

I guess you don't consider the rifle a charger, fair enough. What about the b o o z e

A lot easier to use than the Squiffer, since it has more range, faster charge time, faster movement speed and can one-shot people with enough damage up.

But what do you think about it in Splatoon 2

its pretty great. only problem is that the current kit doesnt give you a lot of vertical play and fucking idiot teammates keep standing in the way of your shots.

maybe they like you and dont want any harm to come to you

What I said goes for Splatoon 1 & 2 since both weapons are pretty much nearly unchanged in the sequel.

Give me my dang disruptor back

Let me be more direct
Do you think it's more comparable to the Squiffer now that damage buffs have been removed and with the Squiffer gaining the ability to hold a charge while swimming? I personally find the booze to still be superior/easier than the Squiffer with it's super quick charge times and at max needing a full charge + tap to kill, added on with that it loses no range when not charged, and that it has a full shooting range bar of distance on the Squiffer. But I ask as a boozler from game 1 so I play it like that, I'm unsure if someone with a different playstyle would find the ability to swim with charge to be a significant buff for the Squiffer or what. The bamboozler is also the only charger like weapon I use so when I do have a little fun and switch to the Squiffer I'm never thinking about how I'd play a charger, I play like I have a heavier, slower booze.

On another note. I had to get the report hammer back out, was nice and peaceful for a little bit but the homos are getting uppity again with their splatverse posting.

well you cant stack damage up, that seems like it would be a pretty big deal.

I tried.

Thank you so much user

We need events again.

bump

What bands would you like to hear more material from? I'm partial to Chirpy Chips myself. and obviously the Squid Sisters.

This

Was there ever a Splatoon meme of this?

Was there ever a Splatoon meme of this?

I want all the Splatoon 1 music back, honestly. If I had to choose one, I'd want Squid Squad. Splatattack is awesome, their version of Now Or Never is superior to Off the Hook's version, and Seaskape is the most fitting song for the game. The game needs more surf rock in general.

It wouldn't be hard to draw, squiddo.

I wouldn't mind that and hope they do add in the music from 1 by the time they call it quits on updating 2. why the fuck not? I can do without Hightide Era though

I keep getting unstable connection errors after like 1 minute of online play. Sometimes other players drop from the game, one time I got 1 vs 4
Is this a frequent ocurrence? I got the game yesterday.

I never understood these people. I can understand slamming your fist down in anger, but never at this level.

Manchildren.

I see players drop at least once a day when I play. Sometimes more often than that. Connections are unstable it seems. I've never personally been disconnected, however. Except during Splatfest. I get disconnected a lot after matches during Splatfest.

Why would you put something like this on the internet
I feel uncomfortable just listening

It was streamed. The video was probably uploaded by someone watching.

So wait I don't get it if he's rank chasing why did he throw a tantrum after getting hit once?
And if he isn't rank chasing and going for a no hit, why does he have the heart charm?

I guess you can say that he has more dollars than sense.

Today's the first day I've seen server maintenance happen. I don't know how Nintendo expects people to pay for this. Why would they ever improve it after people have paid?

Aside from that, I just today got to play in the skater course and that's the best one yet, with all of the compressed areas. It would be nice if I could do recon on areas not currently in play so I could see the Mako Mart.

That's both amusing and sad.

okay that got me.

Oh, yeah, also:

Delicious-mint-chocolate is 18, and don't-feed-after-midnight is 21
What's your take on this?

I will fuck them both

teenager nigger bait never had a chance

somehow that makes me want to bone them more. i really dont know why.

Just when I thought I would never see pearl as anything more than a little sister whose smile I have to protect. This is great news and my benis thanks you.

where is luigi going on that egg anyways?

To a place that's just right.

I recognize this guy.

Pearl was originally an Octoling, and her design was amazing.

Reminds me of Dirty Pair.

What could have been

I love their getups. But how does the trumpeter have EIGHT appendages? She has four hair tentacles but still has legs AND arms.
I hope the violinist is just supposed to styled after a vampire squid and not a nigger, because her design is great.

Either way, I fucking love the art style they’ve gone with for these band images.

whats the problem? theyre supposed to have 10. 6 in the hair even if theyre tiny

>tfw Pearl is a year younger than you
Why is she so perfect?

It kind of looks like Pearl and Marina were probably the originally final boss in the story mode.

may offthehookfriends have better luck

If any of the Literal Children in public Salmon Run get the Hydra Splatling on a late round, you're fucked.

Boy were we spamming booya and squid bagging hard.

Their ages give me inderesding ideas for vanilla yuri hentai doujinshi.

That's not how it works fag

I forgot what the rank below profreshional is called, can you remind me

I wish there was more than "This way" and "Booya" there should and other yells with the side buttons since they don't do anything.

Like "Come on!" or "Help" or "Cover" and not just help when you die.

These new hot glue guns are pretty cool I like how they go from a 3 shout kill to 2 shot right after a roll, I don't believe the other dualies give damage boost immediately after a roll. Correct me if I'm wrong

Alright I'll come out and say it. Splatoon 1 is better. Many of these little changes I just don't like. They got rid of attack and defense up? No "come on", gun nerfs everywhere, no Marie, octo niggers in traffic fucking capital, the home area feels claustrophobic while the other area was more open, etc. So many changes and many of them are negative. I don't like it. Also missing good maps from the first one while the new ones are meh.

I mostly agree.
I'm glad they did. This gives an unfair advantage to chargers and luna blasters. Getting rid of those abilities, in addition to changing quick respawn made it so late game wasn't just these weapons and abilities. They're clearly the superior choice and wildly unbalanced.
Rollers needed it bad. Others I'm not so sure of.
Squid Sisters are superior to Off The Hook, yes.
Indeed, and treated as celebrities, no less. It really fucks with the narrative, as Octarians were treated, and still are treated as violent invaders.
I'm happy that Blackbelly Skatepark is back, but it feels smaller somehow. I look forward to Arowana Mall coming back, but I fear they'll fuck it up. I really want Saltspray Rig and Piranha Pit to come back in a big way. For new stages, I really like Humpback Pump Track Musselforge Fitness, but the maps as a whole are pretty underwhelming.

It's also worth noting that I like the music in Splatoon 1 a lot more than the music in Splatoon 2. Seaskape, Splatattack, and the original version of Now or Never, are infinitely superior to the soundtrack in Splatoon 2. I do like Ebb & Flow, Rip Entry, and Fins & Fiddles a lot on the Splatoon 2 soundtrack. Everything that's remixed from Splatoon 1 in Splatoon 2 I feel sounds like trash. Inka Jamaica, Lobby, and the two versions of Now or Never in Splatoon 2 are inferior. They sound like they're trying to new hard to sound new and fresh, but I find them grating.

Salmon Run is fucking awesome, though, and it trumps all other game modes.

Too bad the game is filled with some many literal children this time around. It actually degrades the quality of the experience. It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't trash.

I was browsing the Art of Splatoon book today, and I found something interesting in the early concept art section.

I agree with the music. Some of the new songs are good, but most of the new songs are like pop/rock or something and it just.. sucks. Also some of the new gernades like the smoke bomb is under whelming along with the new abilities. The rocket missile strike was the best and it's go rid of. I figured those ablilites were a bit OP and making some guns really OP but they also kill some of the late game guns. From what I'm seeing now in turf war there is less weapon variety among players. I hardly see anyone with miniguns, buckets, blasters, or even umbrellas. Even some of the splatter shot guns are hardly seen. Everyone really just use Rollers, Duals, snipers or the short range smg ones.

I would agree just as good with you on Salmon. run, it has good music, good vibes, nice asthetics etc. Everything about it is good. At first I thought it had only 1 map but then I learned it had more which made it even better. I really like the outfits too. And yes, manchildren fill the game now, on the Splatoon Reddit people were complaining over squid bagging and we're recommending to report players. Really? Pathetic.But my biggest dislike is the music in match. Many of them are underwhelming while in Splatoon 1 I plan pretty sure I liked them all.

I fotgot to add that the two cants on each end is not as good as one cat in the middle.

I'm just gonna take all your points and place them in my "nah" bag.

I hope your gf gets
INKED

surely im not the only one who likes the poison mist

No, it's not. Most days I get no disconnects. My wifi isn't amazing, but it isn't shit either. If your wifi is shit, or you're many meters from your router, then expect to disconnect sometimes. At low ranks, you may match with people who disconnect more, because someone with bad online is likely to stay lower rank.

When I lived with my dad in his big fucking house (he is a house-poor idiot), I had to buy a powerline wifi extender, to make up for the router always being far away. In America you gotta put up with that shitty internet we have. Fuck Nut Neutrality, fuck our internet monopolies, fuck our overbearing government.

Everything you mentioned is either your opinion or a ridiculous nitpick that doesn't matter, and you don't bother to notice the many, many ways 2 improves on 1. My official diagnosis is that you don't have a Switch and you're trying to make yourself feel better by claiming the sequel is shit. I hope you find inner peace soon, Retard-kun.

I'm everything we all say is a opinion dumbass. You can't fact proof anything. Unless it's scientific. Here's the proof dumbass. Goes to show that your thinking skills are pretty piss poor. Here are my main problems with Splatoon 2.
There are some good things like how fun and good salmon run is.

I agree from what I've seen. I am what assumed you were, haven't bought a Switch. Maybe there is some sour grapes but I was ready to buy Splatoon 2 day one and decided against it because of the disappointment.

The big thing you missed is region locked matchmaking. This is the dealbreaker for me. In Splatoon 1 the most challenging and fun players to play with and against were the Japanese. Western players (in matchmaking) were by and large fucking retarded, I'm assuming they were mostly literal children. Unless they change this I will not buy Splatoon 2. I'm not going to pay out the ass to be downgraded to playing with children and beaners.

THE SQUID COMMUNITY in the west is generally terrible, filled with tumblr and liberals. I'm not saying every game has to be a Holla Forums circlejerk, it's not like I'm shouting gas the kikes race war now at randos in other games, but these faggots are so bad that I just cannot see myself getting along with them. I had the best experience playing with Japanese people in their broken english, but again they've made it harder for us to connect now. It would be pointless to invest the effort in getting gud again or forming a team with these kind of peers, so if I ever did get Splatoon 2 I would be treating it like a single player game, fucking around in solo queue and not giving a shit. I mean, that isn't the end of the world, I would at the very least enjoy jacking off while playing dress up with squid girls and boys, but I can't see myself ever taking the game as seriously as I did before. I'm sure people will say "fuck off esports faget" but I like trying to personally improve at games and play with other motivated players and I just don't see myself having that experience with Splatoon again.

No wonder I dont see any Japanese death squads anymore. The best part of splatoon 1 was playing at night to and seeing the jap players popping up. I do agree that its more children and lib faggots on here.

Well fuck me then. Forgot vanilla still means "dick".

Are those yellow joycons available normally, or did you replace the housing?

SW604727977497 I'm bad at this game, though :(

Salmon run?

I saw a post somewhere and in that was a picture with the yellows in their own box at what looked to be a Wally world sage for double post

and fuck you for trying to bring that shit into this thread

Sure. Who are you?

t PRAISE t

Got a room open.

Let's do

Bought. Best buy and game stop had them.

Miami is getting raped by Clemson so I'll join salmon run.

Hahahaha
t. HOW BOUT DEM DAWGS

Opened a new room, so all you squids who added me can join if you're quick

For some reason I think fly fish only target me! We got luck that last round. I barley lived.

I got one or two more in me for tonight

Well I'm not gonna leave on a loss I'll leave after the next win

I'm like 300/99 Profreshional right now. I think I'm going to do turf or ranked.

You squids go on the mumble ever? Switch seems to lack communication of any sort. I don't go on the mumble, and I don't know if I should. :^)

Fun games

We'll play again sometime. If you need to reach me, you can hit me up on twatter @SplatBon

I have not used the mumble

Aye aye, sailor

I find it hard listening to mumble and also listen to the game music. fug. Also I'm at 110/99 professional. We get tons of rank retained but fuck. Sometimes we got to learn how to run away and stay alive if we have enough orbs in the basket already instead of risking a squad wipe.

Good game mode though. I'm gonna hop on BOTW for a bit. But if anyone got Xenoblade 2 let me know what the gameplay is like.

My roommate bought it, but I haven't heard anything about it yet.

I haven't played enough of it to give an honest opinion

The biggest thing isn't just running away but prioritizing whether or not you should be getting eggs, running, looking for teammates that need help, or looking for enemies that need attention. I find a lot of the time I'm normally on freelance that it's either foolish mistakes when not paying attention to how many of the team is down or it's allowing too many bosses on the map sometimes you have to just abandon the bosses and attempt to stay alive but most of the time it's best to try to leave and navigate around the bosses to try and clear some out. Running alone only works, in my experience, when the clock is low. If there's too much clock you have to do something to mitigate the threat and if you can trade your life for a teammates, if you aren't able to simply save the team. I try to play SR sacrificially, though, and I think my numbers typically show for that but many times they don't

I got awfully quiet one night on the mumble, and it was blatantly obvious to everyone involved that I was listening to italo disco. The program upped the sensitivity on my microphone automatically. Also, I stopped going on the mumble because I had been fired from my job, and got hit with massive depression, resulting in me making any human contact for quite some time. I never went back. There were some decent people on there, though. Very few of them actually played the game they were congregating for.
I feel like they upped the boss frequency or something. I don't recall things ever being quite as chaotic as this. Lost Outpost is pretty much just a death cabin, anyway.

I think I'm fairly aggressive myself. Regardless of game mode, I can't defend to save my life. I can't play in general to save my life.

Last part was aimed at , naturally.

Those are the ARMS colored ones. I got lucky with buying a pair at Toys R Us. Mine are a replacement because Nintendo refuses to fix my launch joycons (which I'll have to manually fix later).

Um, I don't think that exists. Because just the other night, I played a match with 6 japs to me and 1 other american.

If you don't want to play with kids, rank up. Kids aren't good enough to get to A rank or S rank. The C rank ghetto where you play with retards and kids exists in every shooter. You'll get out quick as long as you aren't trash.

This has been wildly exaggerated. It exists, kind of. As well as backlash against it. But really, 9 times out of 10, I go in the plaza and see funny shitposts that often make me chuckle, loss.jpg, and some great art. There is 10x more gay shit on Holla Forums kek.

$60 is paying out the ass? What were you expecting? And they update regularly, especially last update was huge. There is a lot of value here.

If you want to stick with Splatoon 1, go ahead. There's still a lot to love in that one. But don't squid yourself and try to say 2 is a downgrade. Just about every single aspect is better in some way. Even the ink looks a lot better.

I used to play really aggro. It has benefits, but I've found it is more beneficial to my team and my ability to push with specials etc if I play more aloof, focus on survival, and try to distract rather than go in like Rambo all the time. Better to be tactical and get the drop, or if seen, distract them or evade to get a better chance. If you deliberately try and play more slowly, you might pick up some new skills. I recommend.

I wish my drawings would show up in the plaza. ;_;

It's just how I like to play Splatoon and I guess that's a reaction to most seeming to want to be aggressive, I like to fill the void of the back end where in normal matches I'm looking to lay down beacons and beacons and maybe some beacons in SR I find myself trying to focus on the far away stingers or the stray drizzlers or who the fuck ever may be moving in but is not near the rest of the team at the time that I engage. I do leave a lot of eggs out but I figure there's at least one squid that wants the numbers so let em have it, they translate to my pocket just the same. Like how says but in mostly SR because I mainly don't play any other modes.
And honestly, while I know most, if not all, regular SR players have experienced saving the whole team, or at least being the only one alive and saving one teammate, simply deciding to do something else that everyone else isn't doing can lead to you being the only survivor and ultimately help win the round due purely to the fact that you weren't in the blast radius of 10 different boss salmonids.

What I think would be the best thing to do in terms of strategizing is an agreed approach to attacking special waves. Grillers are my weakest wave by a stretch followed by a tied glowfly and goldie fountain. I think this is majorly due to only playing freelance so I never have an established plan of action and just hope my mates approach the situation in the same general sense that I do so we can work together.

Setting up a Salmon Run, my FC: 0413-3672-6426. Professional level, lolita's only.

I can do a couple more but not many t. niggersquid

The room is open.

Adding you for later, but I'm SR'd out today.

Okay

Scratch that. It's just you, faggot. :^) Fun playing with you today faggot

LET'S DO THIS

Okay one more

I haven't been playing Salmon Run hardly ever, I love playing ranked so much. Now that I'm starting to make the push from S to S+ tier in all ranked, I've been thinking about actually giving SR a go, since I did enjoy it. Any tips getting into it? Should I team up with you squiggers? If I do, will me being bottom tier in SR currently fug things up? Idk how private teams work in SR. Thx

I'll play salmon run with you.

This Way! and Help! are extremely useful. Go into runs understanding how to kill all of the bosses in advance. Understand how mothership, griller, and goldie seeking work ahead of time. The first time my friends and I got hit with mothership and goldie seeking, we had no idea how to get eggs and not lose them, and it resulted in an instant loss.
Higher pay grades do not increase in pay grade when teamed with lower pay grades. They can, however, lose pay grade if they fail. It's been a nightmare trying to carry my friends to profreshional because they're stupid and inexperienced and tend to lose pay grade when I'm not babysitting them. It might be safer to team with some profreshionals who have a buffer on their pay grade. I'm currently at 300/99 on profreshional until the next Salmon Run rotation. That means I can get away with a good number of losses and not lose my profreshional rating.

I'll team up with you some time if you want. My friend code is here: If I risk losing profreshional, I'll generally turn tail and give it up until next Salmon Run rotation, which is only really an issue when playing with lower pay grades.

I dont really see how its possible to lose professional unless you get a horrible streak, but even then most of the team full carts that i experience is when its round two or three and we have like 60+ eggs collected. So you always retain your level and at worst only lose 10. But I never gotten double losses without retaining.

With bad enough players, it's really easy to get wave 1 wipes. New players, and from what I've seen, a lot of profreshional players, don't put eggs in the basket, don't defend eggs when there's a ton in one spot, don't revive each other, and don't know how to handle bosses efficiently. A lot of that has to do with what time of the day your play, though. I generally play pretty late, and there's a really small pool of players to work with, and they'll mostly pretty bad. The way you squids moved yesterday was night and day compared to a lot of players I've dealt with.

The only problem I been facing is finishing the 3rd wave where we just get overwhelmed. People really need to take out the Fly fish, the problem is if you miss, you have to wait, and you can only throw one bomb at a time. What's annoying is the super high stack pans sniper cannon. Easy to kill but far away and when there's 2-3 on a map, it's annoying how they beam through walls.

Salmon Run. Room open.

Fuck me, how did we get past that last one.

A lot of morons out tonight

Gonna get off the next win to eat. I'll be on later.

Sorry for ID hopping. I'm on 4 different devices.

I'll be on a bit.

It's cool. I'll see about getting some food, too. I have no obligations for another five hours or so when I decide to lift.

The trick is to stay off the hook.

I got a room up. Salmon run. Hopefully get some good randos this time.

Gimme 10 minutes.

I asked this every thread, but how do I get more popular in the plaza? There's a lot of terrible art out there that gets attention, and I feel mine is at least marginally better.

Alright, squiddo. Let's steal some offspring.

We really need a 3rd player!

Yeah. These squids are bad.

Yooooo

Join us

:^)

My FC is

I am awful with chargers.

Okay

GUYS WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU GET A GRIZZCO BRELLA???

It's completely random.

So you can't get it like, as your bonus? For multiplayer?

Its random yah Numskull

Yeah it's a special weapon I guess. Looks like a broken umbrella.

We gotta find an easier way to group.

And talk.

Indeed

I'm out, was hoping to finish on a high note but alas

Cool. Until next time.

Hit bump limit. New thread:

What the fuck

Delete that thread