Screenshot thread

Post some screenshots from the game(s) you're currently playing.

I see you're playing a darkie elf

What gave it away?

No, my post is not flood, fuck off and let me post it

what did OP mean by this?

Not too bothered by the standard textures, and put off by most texture compilations because of their tendency to fuck Hlaalu textures up with garish trim.

If you save and post your shitty screenshots as png images then you need to swiftly kill yourself.

Suck my dick

The ingame screenshot feature saves them as png files. I sometimes use my screenshots as wallpapers.

And here's your boring worthless piece of shit of a screenshot, 4 times smaller filesize and literally nobody will be able to tell the difference without zooming in.

Your skybox seems somewhat warped. What's going on there, user?

too high FoV

I was testing some ps2 stuff for a friend who was concerned how 480i would look on a pro monitor I'm getting him.

heresy

These are fragile colonists, not dorfs, user. Need to treat them better

yes yes gud perchase mr. fellow gamer! hi, it is i, hodd boward and you should buy skyrim for switch and pay for mods!

I can immediately tell the textures are slightly blurrier. But either way, this isn't the fucking 90's. We've all got megabit-speed internet and terabyte-size harddrives, so having files that lose quality every fucking time you save them is retarded. If you can't load a 1mb picture in less than a half-second, maybe you should consider moving out of the center of Australia.

Well you have fun with that mr boward, I'll just go on being happy about never having given a single ₪ to shithesda in all my life

Time is money is you're wrong.

USUM sucks. Don't play it.

You asked for it.

Patrician taste, you are a rare breed

I love the Aoe2 aesthetic and comfy feeling but I get really bored playing it.

Learn to capitalize. 1MB is not the same as 1Mb.
And you don't have to be in the middle of nowhere to have shit internet. I'm only 20 minutes outside a city and I still can't get anywhere near the speed to upload a 1MB image in less than several seconds.

Holy shit you suck.

Those saves and time were because I get up and get called away all the time when I'm playing video games. Often I leave my games paused for hours. The deaths are mostly because I suck though.

N'wah detected.

Not my screenshot, but I think it looks nice.

TOO WIDE

anyone enjoying this one yet?

x-plane?

Loser.

Go back to Holla Forums.

Fucking ENBfags.

First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft.

>Reputation: 0chan? OK

no ss, but i have this

Technically, that's something like 480 screenshots. :^)

Chaos is so full of shit.

God AoE 1 looks so clean. I can't wait for them to fuck it up with the remaster.

It's not like Law is much better, I'm playing the Neutral route.

Law is awful because YHVH is awful. Chaos is awful by nature but constantly tries to pretend it isn't. "Obviously good actions mean you're the slave of an utter shithead while obviously bad actions means you want people to be freeeee" is a very tiring aspect of SMT, honestly.
As a result, yes, neutral is always best.

haHAha, time to kill gooks

Taken from the last Joint Ops gamenight. I hope you lads will play again

Ive been creating a monster

fucking gay

That actually looks pretty fun. Is it like Arma 2's Domination?

Playing right now in fact.

Those are actually screenshots with the unofficial HD patch installed.

No idea. We were playing co-op against a bunch of bots in custom maps. Pretty rad.

Not so much playing anything but autistically modding

Serious question,why people make screenshots?

To showcase in this shit thread?

To capture moments like in pic related

It's a sickness. I keep taking them and hoarding them.

jej

Congratulations, you made the worst post in the thread

Who cares. I play shit games not deserving making screenshots anyway.

Post a screenshot or fuck off

I must be playing at least a couple of these games since I took the screenshots, fagsnack.

I was playing NieR and dropped it after a while of playing as 9S, i've been hating this autist since the beginning of the game. I needed a breath of the wild shit pun tbh

not supersized user.

the Law route is the only rational route. Neutrality is for cuckolds and cowards.

meant to post another pic, deleted the other post, eh whatever

just wait till you get to the endgame with that summonmancer

*than, and that second line was probably supposed to say ">not a reasonable statement". Lawfags confirmed illiterate, I guess.

Jesus christ

He's not a summonmancer. He's a meleemancer.

Not entirely sure if I should sell these slaves or not. Stole them from the Dren Plantation, but they seem to hold up pretty well in combat.

It's snowing in Balmora.

It's snowing everywhere on Vvardenfell in my game, not just Balmora. And I'm in Suran.

an you call other people illiterate?

Reread the post and then kill yourself, holy shit.

Get a coat for your Argonian.

wot game is that last one?

I've already sold them off. No sense in having three dead weights anyway. What would a Redoran retainer need with slaves anyway?

its dangerous before i get minions and when i fight enemies with piercing projectiles
otherwise the games easy, though tedious in some places like the second part of the river of flame

to remember the important thing about a game.
Just the same as people taking pictures of stuff.

This shouldnt be allowed

Might as well take this opportunity to look through my old screenshots.
I don't take very many, and i never look through them.

God I miss those days, my wife and I used to play together as a team with a couple F16-style planes and we'd just absolutely tear gunbeds and satellites apart.

Wings completely ruined flying for me. When everyone could do it the mystique was lost, and it's part of the reason I quit when I did.

This nightmare you created. It won't go away.

OOPS, I, MISSED A PLAY
OOPS I MISSED A PLAY

It depends on the game.

Is this an Iron Hearts mod?

What private server are you hiding on, user?

It's called single player.

CK2

what games?

This mod is like crack. I can't get enough.

What programs do you usually use to take screenshots on older consoles? I'm debating whether I should fool around with a software program or just get a physical capture card.

Finally completed the story part of SanctuaryRPG. Don't know if i have strength to 100% it. Right before the final boss game suddenly turned into grindan.

? why does your screenshot look so grainy?

MY NIGGA

Just finished the DLCs for the first time

Dead Money > Old World Blues > Honest Hearts > Lonesome Road

I have no idea why DM gets all the hate it does while LR gets all the praise, DM is easily the best in terms of gameplay and on par with OWB in the writing while LR feels like fanfic with no cohesion to it. DM's biggest flaw was just that they smash you over the head with the main theme 5 times in a row during the credits like it wasn't obvious enough, but other than that I loved it. HH was only really good for Joshua Graham and OWB had a great ending and characters (especially Mobius) but felt like a slog at times. The house is also excellent but overpowered once you get back to the Mojave, there should have been more restrictions on the teleport device (and fast travel in general).

Oh hey I remember you.
Have you downloaded the blackjack armor mod yet?

I mostly did it in games I didn't think would be around after a few years; like MMOs.

No, I had just about finished the game at that point so I didn't bother but I bookmarked it for my next playthrough.

I found Dead Money to be sub par because of all the sections where you're just walking through the gas, and you're followed by infinitely respawning enemies that are very annoying to kill, the whole thing is just boring and repetitive as hell, but the DLC really shines when you get to interact with the characters and the story.

LR is the final journey, it takes what people liked about Fallout 3 and rearranges it into a cohesive narrative. Not only it has by far the most impressive environments, but it gives an incredible amount of backstory to the Mojave wasteland and the areas surrounding it. It also has a lot of parallels with the Odyssey (as if that wasn't obvious enough), which force you to understand that every action you take in the game has concequences. And that is important because the amount of choices you have in New Vegas are a series first even considering Fallout 1 and 2.

LR just ties the whole game together and is a perfect farewell to the adventure you've had and to Fallout in general.

DM tries to do this too with the whole "let go theme" but I feel like it's more of a nostalgic and bitersweet look towards it, as if it didn't really mean to let go. But that's just me.

I like resource management and hate hitscan enemies so I guess that's why I found DM to be more enjoyable gameplay-wise. You can avoid all of the ghost's attacks and being on a time limit due to the gas and respawning enemies kept the tension up for me. I guess what put me off throughout LR was the fact that they kept adding backstory to my character that I didn't intend for and I wasn't sure why, I liked the idea of it being about how your actions have consequences but while that works as a thematic commentary of the game I don't think it helped the roleplaying aspect of it.

It reminded me more of Spec Ops: The Line where the story is trying to make you feel bad for playing through it instead of putting the game down (turning around), but as a player my reason for playing through it is dissonant with my character's reason since I'm just here to see all the game's content. I didn't think my character would want to keep going through this place since it didn't seem like it would have anything of value to him, but I felt the need to keep going simply because I hadn't played LR before. In fact I can't imagine hardly any FNV characters would actually want to go to the Divide, there's not really any in-world incentive for people to do so outside of sheer curiosity.

So I guess in summary my issue is that there was no reason for my character to be there and I enjoy the game more as a roleplaying game than a 2deep4u thematic journey. Sorry if that came off as rambling.

I've come from across the seas to slay your men and take your women

I do agree with the fact that adding to your backstory can be annoying, but you also have to remember that the Courier didn't really do anything apart from his job during the events that led to the creation of the Divide.

You literally just brought a package somewhere, something your character has done a thousand times before, and it happened to go bad by chance.

I think that even as a character, after hearing about Ulysses, the weird stuff surrounding the couriers that were supposed to bring packages to the strip and especially the fact that you lost your memory you would be very interested in meeting the one person that seemed to know you from before you got shot in the head.

This might depend on how you played the game, but that was my reason to keep exploring the Divide, maybe without receiving certain dialogue options that forebode Ulysses then it doesn't seem that interesting.
I guess Lonesome Road prays a lot on human curiosity too, wish that was explored more though

I read that in his voice

You're forgetting the most significant part of your backstory though, Ulysses talks a lot about how you built the community there. He is fortunately pretty vague about what exactly that entailed but it was very out-of-line with what I had figured my character to be at that point so I found it to be pretty jarring.

the new doom is pretty good, quake champions is really fuckin bad, rainbow six siege has always been good, and fortnite battleroyale is A-OK

speaking of siege

fuck happened there

Interrogated some guy on the stairs and got pushed out of the map

sick

Selected at random.

Top 15 photos taken right before disaster

what's behind it?

oh also

whats the 4th game?

Just filter you absolute faggot

maps are not video games

This has some of the best snowy backdrops I've seen in a 2D game

Bastard Bonds. Haven't played it myself, not a fan of SRPGs.

t. brainlet with no imagination

Is that a castlevania fangame?

Lecarde Chronicles 2, released only recently.

It strikes a pretty good balance between classicvania gameplay and metroidvania exploration. When I say classicvania gameplay, I mean that most sections and encounters feel more deliberately designed to pose specific challenges that the player must overcome rather than just fluff in between boss fights as is typical in most metroidvania games.

The first half of the game is a bit like an open world scenario where you go between three settlements and explore some "mini-castles" (e.g. haunted mansions) along the way and the second half takes place in a large castle more like in the metroidvania games. So far I logged in five hours in the game and only started exploring the castle.

Also, I'd say that some parts of the game actually spooked me out which the Castlevania games never managed to do. There's a benefit to not having to stick to the same old dracula's castle theme.

and another less glamorous side of the same game

Definitely seems worth checking out, should I play the first one first?

Oh, gamebryo…

I actually haven't played the first game myself. From what I understand, the first game is strictly a classicvania. The whole appeal of LC2 to me is that you have the exploration of the newer games but with the more demanding style of level design of the classicvania games.

I'm rather afraid this is the only screenshot of shadow warrior 2 I took before going for the refund.

It's actually a really good design. Medicine is probably from a recent trade. Dirty kitchen is warranted considering the space saved and time spent per item cooked. Exposed wiring between panels is a non issue since the spacing is preferable to bunched up like you seem to desire for some reason. A fallback generator can be build in ten seconds if the need arises. Stop wasting resources, scrub.

Surprisingly great character models for a budget PSP game