Lol or cry? What the fuck was he thinking?

Lol or cry? What the fuck was he thinking?

He wasn't, he turned a fan project into an ego trip.

Tracers should be shot.

This was that trash made by a nigger that stole assests from p5, right?
How has that nigger not offed himself in shame?
LOL

QUEDO DELICIOSO

Fuck is this gay shit?

Wasn’t this just supposed to be a graphics overhaul for Hotline Miami One? How did it turn into Hotline Shibuya: Wrong Persona?

Kojima came to Brazil and ate a brazilian.

It was going to be a standalone mod with new levels and guns. Then the faggot got dumped, played Persona 5 and went full retard.

The primaries started in February that year and Trump was already ahead even before then.

Actually, he changed the assets and name. Now he's tracing real people.

He recently cancelled the whole thing because of the "toxic feedback" he was receiving.

Spoken like a true nu-male, soy boy, Bonna fide faggot.

uma delícia…

never ever

Threadly reminder that Midnight Animal is dead and the corpse turned into this.

Long story short, it doesn't even have "persona" mechanics anymore, it's just a VN, a very boring and pretentious one.

You know I thought Japan was the champ for "Most Retarded Title Possible in English" but this really takes the fucking cake

The fuck? what the fuck is this supposed to mean? John didn't get his head cut off to be immortalized as an emo faglord
I mean goddamn, the biblical references are just so tacked-on that its just insulting / confusing

TOPKEK

I think he wanted to be like Terminator Genisys with confusing naming but he fucked up the executable and genesis part when combining it. It probably would look like Exe.Genesis or EXE.Gene.SYS determining how pretentious he wanted it to be.

He's a developer, you monsters! He creates! He creates for a living! He's a creator! He is a creator!
Serving the common man!
Developers do everything in their power to insulate themselves from their own audience the common man, from where they live, from where they trade, from where they fight and love and converse. So naturally their work suffers and regresses into empty formalism and the repetitive,dreary banality gameplay,but to put it in your language; videogames lose their artistic merit and become as phony as a three-dollar bill.
Who cares about Count Rochabarth the fifth earl of King Harlaus and Lady Isolla of Suno and and who killed Lord Kastor of Veluca?
Nobody plays the game for the story anymore

It's greek for 'explanation' you drooling apes!
Why would anyone even waste their time with you lot is simply beyond me

Who seriously still cares about this abortion of a game? Hell if you cared about it to begin with you are a faggot.

Yanderefag should be doxed. He has a huge /lolcow/ potential.

Yes this is the same fag who took a perfectly good and anticipated custom campaign and turned it into a JRPG.
Maybe Hotline Miami level editor isn't a bad platform to create a JRPG in afterall :^)

I'm pretty sure anybody who said it was for Hotline Miami 1 is bullshitting. It looked like a HM2 level editor custom campaign through and through, even down to the way the blood looked.

I know that, what I meant was that I had heard that it was an attempt to bring the story of one with two’s graphics. Adding some extra scenarios and guns and shit. Then it got turned into Hotline Persona. Then it was dead. Now it’s a run of the mill VN. Just another reason that “artists” should not create games.

He's already been doxed though and he's a boring giraffe necked faggot.
kiwifarms.net/threads/evaxephon-yanderedev-alex-mahan-alexander-stuart-mahan.19311/

Is this your first day here?

man this trailer was so fucking awesome. what a goddamn waste.

Holy shit learn a fucking lesson.

Too bad that HM, especially 2, are overhyped and disappointing. The core gameplay is servicable and isnt offensive, sure. But, there is no meat on those bones. Paltry content, variety, and added challenges using the enginewhich means there is nothing. Wasted potential with a Super-AIDS tier fanbase of edgy teens and vaporwave memefucks. Seriously, any admitted or self declared HM fan i have met are terrible people who nobody would miss if they killed themselves.
That is a bit of a rant and off topic, though. The nigger behind this needs to stop, and end himself before he embarasses himself further in life by his horrible tracework.

And this is how I know your opinion is shit. Also
Please go back
You have never met any I bet.

2000s*

Nice strawman, edgetard. >>>Holla Forums

What do you expect? The game was made by two Swedes who came up with the idea after watching Drive one night. The entire point is a dumb Swede moral of “video game violence makes you violent in real life, you did all dis, de only winnig moob is nod do blay:D.”

The edgy fanbase whining still doesnt defend the games from having next to no content, challenges, depth, or replay value. Please, can some self proclaimed HM fan defend those points? I would like to change my opinion on the game, but I left both games feeling half cocked, and without much satisfaction from the gameplay.

No you wouldn't. You're spamming the liberal equivalent of cuck because you have nothing on the games. Admit it, you're shit at them. Git gud.

It existed before that as Cocaine Cowboys, and was still set in the 80s miami, and still had an electro soundtrack.
Jacket was created after they watched drive. The protag used to just be a bald guy.

This shit has been being worked on since 2004 actually. It started as a game they made because they wanted to make a game they couldnt buy in sweden due to censorship laws or some gay shit.

I fucking hate posts like yours. On imageboards everything belongs to everyone. You don't have rights on your shitty edit. We have rights on your shitty edit. You don't have any authority over anything you post here, cumboy.

It's past your bedtime, Jimbo. Now scoot on up to bed before your mom catches you shitposting this late. Be sure to say your prayers before bed, son!

Prove you're not shit at Hotline Miami, edgetard.

Why would I attempt to refute your claims when you clearly don't want to change your mindset?

Just leave, its embarrassing.

i’m on Holla Forums
i don’t HAVE to make an argument

That was my edit, bitch

It was my edit actually

I'm the boss of this edit

t. commiecuck

someone should talk about some hotline miami mods at this point or something.

I should have learned from my mistakes, i will concede to that. I pirated both times, so it only hurt my hard drive, not my wallet.

kek

No, wrong. Look at the Steam page for it. It directly says that it's a mod of Hotline Miami 1. The HM2 level editor barely works.

That's what a liberal would say. Stopn it!

OP breaks a national record of dicks sucked per minute.

Exegesis just means an analysis or one person's take on a given subject.

The fuck is wrong with this thread?
Where did the spergelords come from?

I just filtered the guy and then see a bunch of people replying to his b8. It's a sad state of affairs.

That was my edit you nigger

I fucking hate you people.

Yeah, try to say that while getting an A+ in every level.

get fucked cakeboi you have the shittiest tastes in everyhting,waifus,videogames,movies and threads