Lawbathrooms

That's nearly 3 games at once!

You really can't stop beating this beyond dead horse huh?
Fuck off. I bet you make wolfenstein 2 threads as well.

Both Holla Forums's have talked about law breakers more than people have played it

We fucking know it's shit already, give it a rest.

these threads aren't fun go fuck yourself.

Beating a dead horse isn't fun user. These threads are the same shit every time, getting more and more stagnant.

Why are you making such a big deal out of the bathrooms thing anyway? I'm sure there are funnier ways to start the salt thread.

t. cliffcuck
I like these threads. Eat shit.

Keep it up, OP.

Go to bed Cliffy.

No you eat shit unfunny redditor. These threads are cancer through and through.

wew

Fuck, another one?
At least OP was smart enough to hide his id this time.

I'd rather be a Redditor I'm not than to have buyer's remorse. Which you do.

Tough luck, kiddos.

I'm sorry, reddit is above you, go back to 9gag.

Nah, I'll stay. Thanks.
Sorry that NeoFag didn't work out for you, champ.

The sad thing is the people still playing it are probably a more tight-knit community than anything I've ever been a part of by leaps and bounds.

The funny thing is LawBreakers sucks and everyone hates it haha.

Wew.

Sure is cuckchan in here

Sure is SRS in here

Where?

People aren't defending it, they're saying it's so bad it isn't even fun to make fun of, thus these threads are boring.

At least post something new like people taking the piss out of Cliffy or whatever

Have a bump to upset all of the faggot tumblr queers in this thread.

edgy

have you considered the suicide pill yet matey?

That picture makes me uncomfortable.

t. cuckyb

tbh it's not even fun to make fun of anymore, i've gotten all the laughs I can out of it.

I agree this game is just sad at this point with little to talk about anymore, but fucking hide the shitty thread and move on instead of bitching like a queer.

I won't be satisfied until the game dies, everyone is laid off, and Cucky B. blows his brains out in his bathtub.

I had a similar experience of this playing Gears of War: Judgement. It was a terrible game but was fun playing with the same 14 people every day

Welcome to the new Holla Forums.

It's not going to get any better by the way.

Its always funny to have a laugh at Bazinga's expense, fuck no-fun retards

We've had hundreds of threads about this shit. If anything, having template threads is cuck/v/.

You just hate Snickers bars you candyphobe.

Then stop posting in these threads you fucking faggot
let it die if you don't want to participate in them

Heh. That is funny. The real shame here is that it's a PC centric game, by that I mean the platform not the ideology. I guess PC gamers really can't prop up a game like this on their own, especially an ugly one despite the oft reported decent gameplay. It's all Stardew Valley from here on out for PCs.

was walking down the street, thought about this game, had a sensible chuckle

that's all really. glhf my dudes

FOUR

JUST

JUST FUCK MY GAME UP FAM