XENOBLADE IS LEAKING

aww shit

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=LsUw4Hzex0M
xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/Overdrive
twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/935404359931740161?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://nintendoeverything.com/xenoblade-chronicles-2-two-ice-rare-blades-shown-off/
resetera.com/threads/xenoblade-chronicles-2-preview-embargo-up-impressions.6229/page-101
twitch.tv/raidwaz
archive.fo/JdwqE
twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/936129635502325760
twitter.com/tohirokonno/status/936405539877142529
archive.fo/YGZtA#selection-1647.317-1647.455
archive.fo/fp3Xj#selection-2467.146-2473.87
archive.fo/dkJVV#selection-613.107-613.365
archive.fo/9sOXv#selection-6879.546-6879.715
archive.fo/4yeYo#selection-1829.229-1835.213
archive.fo/RsCas#selection-2059.149-2059.611
archive.fo/OQMRN#selection-865.580-865.661
archive.fo/kIv2Y#selection-903.94-903.514
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's pantsu are leaking?

mine

Nobody cares about this shit so much, that leaks would only act as advertisements.

gay

not as much as

The soundtrack is really good from what I'm seeing. Seems like it might be a great game.

It's not gay unless he started precumming after seeing boys or stimulating himself anally. Or unless the leak of pantsu is caused by semen there that does not belong to him.

it's all three of those things

Only pathetic weebtards care about this shitty game

The only way you'd know is if you were the one to be there, arouse him and then fuck him in the ass, which means you're just as gay as he is. Unless he is a cuteboy crossdresser and you believe traps aren't gay, but in 3d that's hardly going to convince anyone even as a joke.

I am a weeb. I play anime and nip games. I will play this game. I don't care what you think faggot.

Weebs btfo, my goon!

Vocals ruined Xenoblade X's soundtrack, good they're gone.

yes

Gotta agree with you there, the best tracks were the purely instrumental ones.

SUCH FUNNY MEME. LE FUNNY TRAPS XDDD LE NOT GAY U GUISE OMGGGG IT IS!! NUH UH!!! XDDD ONII CHANN!!!!

Aye, like this one. It's the best when it plays as the camera shows you the planet at the very beginning with that nig girl whom you have to take to every main mission, I think she was called Etna or something.

Every fucking time. Thank god Hooktube stops that shit right in its tracks.
hooktube.com/watch?v=LsUw4Hzex0M

Eh. It looks good, but not "buy a switch just to play it" good.

Anyone want to follow up on this instead of shitposting about the gay community? And how could it leak? It's a console only game.

I'm very confused.

Don't Worry was fine, since it only played when you were traveling. The vocal tracks that played while plot or fights were happening were annoying.

but I love this one too

HAHA FUNNY RED TEXT OF ME POINTING OUT YOUR SHITPOSTING AS CANCER OMG! XD WHILE COMPLETELY FORGETTING THAT COMMUNITY THAT GETS LAUGHS BY PRETENDING WILL EVENTUALLY BE FLOODED BY IDITS ONII CHANN!!!! ANIME KAWAII DESU NE? :3

Except the fucking vocal in the track was louder than the voice of dialogues, which happened every single time. No way to fix that either, no separate volume sliders for voice/music.

I like that too, but 99% the time it played was because I jumped. It played for a total of 4 seconds. Instrumental version is outright superior too.

That one's in german so most of the people here can't understand the vocals anyway.

but isnt this the one that plays when you go into overdrive? Its been a while since I played

Yeah, I accidentally mistook wir fliegen with the track for flying around in your Skell, which is called don't worry. Probably because fliegen is fly in German. The problem applies anyway, I just pointed the wrong source. Very glad XC2 removed weird vocals.

That isn't German, and I'm not even German.

I feel like I'm the only person in the world who actually liked overly festive NLA day theme.

you guys need to kiss :/

how is the censorship?

I don't like it, really. The moment it goes a minute in I'm annoyed by the girl's abhorrent singing and then it only goes worse. But now that I hear it again, I don't seem to find it as bad as I thought it is when playing, but I still don't like it. Weird. Anyway, at least it isn't the Night theme that you like. UH YEAH UH YEAH OH OH OH OH OH

Yeah I'm not fan of night version.

I listened to it again when writing the previous post and I'm mad. That's shit. Why would the sound director ruin the underlying, good music with the mating sounds of a nigger? The instrumental tune sounds really good with the guitar, but that voice of a fapnigger hurts my ears. It doesn't even fit. Lookit here because fuck you faggots, I got tormented which even last post showed, you've got to get some pain too.

Yes. If you turn on portable mode the entire game becomes a mosaic.

Good to know, OP. I’m cautiously optimistic about the game after being pretty down on it when it was revealed. Mainly the environments look good and the combat looks better than in other games. Still not expecting much from the story, but that will make it easier to be impressed I guess.

Nintendo sent the game out to many sites for preview/review. I’m not sure if it was the full game, but at least a large portion of near-final code. Maybe one of the smaller sites got real irresponsible with it.

There really hasn’t been any conversation about censorship because there hasn’t been any indication so far that any has occurred. There is no indication anyone has gotten that any outfits have been altered in the US or EU versions. As for translations, who knows, but Nintendo has improved somewhat from 2015 with not letting their translators run roughshod over everything.

Sawano is a garbage composer, especially when he shoves his nZk vocalists into his generic music. His only good soundtracks were the first two Gundam Unicorn OSTs but everything after has sounded the exact same, practically starting with the 4th Gundam Unicorn OST and his Attack on Titan works. It really got bad after Kill la Kill especially since that anime was loved by no taste faggots and those fags ate up his soundtrack for that which was a terrible soundtrack.

That sounds like it should be a theme for some anime fightan game. It doesn't seem to capture the moment right like the first game was able to. Speaking of fightan and not capturing the moment, why is all the returning character's themes in xrd so shit? Some of the new characters have fitting themes like jack-o, but overall the game just doesn't get how to do character themes anymore. It just sounds all the same most of the time.

I'm german. That doesn't mean I can understand japs trying to pronounce my language.

It's supposed to be though. Shame they didn't put more effort into it, because the lyrics are cheesy in a good way. Reminds me of songs from old cartoons.

epic for the win my dudes

He's a meme composer. His stuff sounds nice and fresh in isolation, but anyone that takes the time to listen to any of his other works realizes how much that fucker recycles the same sounds and style.

The old one's better.

I don't know about him so I'll trust you, I just know NLA Night is for me the single most hated piece of soundtrack I've heard. For games tracks are either good, generic or slightly irritating, but whenever I walked around the NLA at night, I felt at best annoyance and at worst a headache. Worst music.

Slow down nigger, Magnolia Eclair is glorious. I agree half of the remakes are a bit uinderwhelming or forgettable, but they work. I think I liked Millia's, Slayer's, Johnny' and I-No's only sorta, but I-No might get some sort a special boss theme soon if the story is any indication. After playing more, I don't mind any of the songs, they are fine, just not always breaking the expectations. You can choose their old tracks anyway.

FUCK THOSE SHITTY PILLS I HATE SEEING STUPID SHIT LIKE THE PANEL ABOVE REPLY FLYING OFF or the box SHRINKING as the lines of dialogue like the one below quick reply going apeshit

This is what I want to know as well. Censorship is a dealbreaker for me even if I'm currently looking for another Switch game.

WE ON A WHOL DIFFRENT PLANET

This sounds more like a boss battle theme, honestly. I hope it's still in.

YOU SAYIN WE WUZ STUCK ON A DIFFEREN PLANET?!

This is the final factor in determining if I decide to get a Switch with my bonus.

Oh boy another censorblade game without mechs for a jewtendo toy, how exciting.

censorship shills are at it again i see

So if it's uncensored it's ok to support other anti-consumer practices? Good fucking goy.

There is no censorship in this game, I think that is fairly evident by now. Whether its due to backlash of the mutilation that X received or that they simply did not have the ability due to a global release.

Shit bait

It runs at 1080p docked 720 handheld 30fps on both with some dips just like every other xeno game.

Nice double dubs, but you are wrong.

I don't have the article on hand, but Xeno2 is the game they were referencing when the top kikes at NOA said they were going to begin working with devs in nipland to pre-censor games for (((Western))) sensibilities before they ever saw the light of day, here or there.

But goy it's not censorship if it's in the game from get go :^)

In what regard? Please explain your reasoning because what you have posted so far is dog shit.

I vaguely recall such a thing but given the game has lewd lolis and the MC's sword waifu hasn't been touched i can't see how it is in practice for this game.

How does the story so far go again?

I didn't finish X, so I don't know what happens between X and 2. Judging from the boxart, I'm assuming the universe gets turned into a singing dragon with a tree growing out of its head.

Can anybody help me out before I lose my mind trying to understand a nip-written storyline?

The games are not connected so you can calm your autism, It's disconnected just like final fantasy.

I thought I remembered Xenoblade Chronicles directly named two characters from Xenosaga for some reason.
That's a relief.

I WANT FACTS!

There are certainly references and themes that relate to other games but nothing concrete. Perhaps I'm mistaken since i have yet to play xenogears and xenosaga but the two characters who destroy the universe and become the Mechonis and the Bionis in xenoblade are their own thing. Those characters being Zanza and Meyneth

Fair enough, we won't know for certain until some autists can get their hands on the game and look it all over but judging by all the info currently available i think it is fairly safe to say that the game is untouched by the hands of would-be mutilators.

I can wait

This, while I hope the game is good I'm more than happy to wait and find out rather than buying on release. I live in Australia though so I don't have to worry about shit getting sold out.

I don't have any proof, but I am pretty sure that they replaced any lewd lolis with busty older women because that is more acceptable in the west.

We've been seeing lolis, it would take some turbo censorship to get rid of them.

There were lots of good voiced tracks even though the lyrics on many of them were cringe at best, it was the choice to actually use voiced tracks as background music that killed that shit in game, black tar is perfectly fine on it's own, but it plays with every fucking fight.

It's a team of scientists that did that and it was a device to make a new universe that ends up overwriting their own instead with Two Titans on a somewhat shallow world. Shulk uses the Monado when he shouldn't be able to because he's dead, then Zanza kills him which he isn't allowed to because he's already dead breaking the rules of the universe matter only has three states and shulk already being dead places him at the lowest state, so killing him causes Shulk to loop back to the top making him into a god, Shulk gets a third Monado and kills Zanza, with Meyneth and Zanza both dead Shulk is now the only god and decides to let people write their own destiny

I'm pretty sure X is unrelated to Xenoblade 1, and it may get a sequel in the future

Apart from the fact that the game already has lewd loli's in it, I literally can't think of what has been censored, maybe Pyra initially didn't have pants and wore something more akin to leotard? you can see on this character she is actually wearing clothes and that thing isn't just covering up bare breasts, but at the same time those are barely pants, if censors got to this game then It barely shows.

why not just have a transforming loli

I respectfully disagree, this shit really grows on you after enough time spent walking around the city.

What I meant by shit is that they don't fit the character. While slayer's new theme is good, it doesn't do his character justice. While it is dandy, it rarely adds a sense of overwhelming power. Same with Faust, his theme is ok, but it doesn't capture his quirckiness. The only one that truly captures the character right is may's theme, and it's mostly because it's hard to fuck up "japanese ocean stage rock music."

Yaegirl looks too tall to be a loli and the second one has an acceptable amount of clothing. It looks like they are avoiding having the lolis being too skimpy also they probably wont mention their ages. Them being weapon spirits probably helps as well.

Switch emulator when?

is this the doing of mark again/

as an ausfag i know what you mean, i picked xenoblade on the wii for $10

All of you are subhumans, btw. Too fat and too inable of delayed gratification to not spoil themselves the last few days. You retards already ruined yourselves Xenoblade X this way.

At least the world is just and this means you won't be able to enjoy Xenoblade 2. Looking forward to your bitching.

I definitely did not ruin Xenoblade X for myself by listening to this beforehand

I'd guess around 2020, with some games being fully playable by 2022-23.

Nice projection subhuman. Only low IQ filth care about spoilers.

Is it known if you can do some hot shota action as Rex, the protag? I hated how XCX had all that affection shit that did absolutely fucking nothing but be a prerequisite for missions and maybe a talk somewhere in the city that I wouldn't find without guides because I'm too lazy to waste time searching for faggots to get jack shit anyway.

Old Slayer's theme had about the same proportion of just dandy, jazzy shit and jazz mixed with harsher tunes. I don't see what you mean, I prefer the new one, in fact. At least Dizzy's new one fits way more, XX's didn't at all. I agree about Faust's though.

Speak for yourself buddy boy. I watched the fuck out of every video i could for xenoblade X pic related is my per-release folder (Hell even my background is still the same xenoblade X promo pic from pre-release) which i watched them all autistically and i still loved the fuck out of my play-through hell If cemu was a bit better and i wasn't so lazy i would extract my 250 hour file and continue to 100% it on my pc.
I'm gonna play the fuck out of xenoblade 2 and I'm gonna love it. It's gonna be even better because I'm a security guard i can spend a good 50 minutes of every hour worked in my shack doing whatever the fuck i want which 99% of the time is vidya or animu.

good thing I never planned on playing XBC2 anyways

Not everyone is autistic, though. It's obviousy better when you discover a new location yourself and being aple to interact with it straight away and feeling that atmosphere instead of seeing it in a shitty trailer for the first time.

Not even mentioning story.

Who's the artist

If you had half the willpower you believe you do you wouldn't feel the need to still be here and fuel your victim complex.

Hope they are paying you well shill

He has no valid points. Waifus existing is not a valid point. Mechs not existing is not a valid point.
The only point he has that could be vaild were it not a lie is low resolution and low frames but as the game runs at 1080p docked at 30 fps and 720p in handheld (It's native res) at 30fps. Even if it has minor framerate drops which as far as I'm aware there is no proof of yet it this is also a not a valid point because all the other xeno games suffer from this as well.

Kindly fuck off.

You're right on all other points but to be fair I don't remember that in XCX, or the drops were so small I didn't notice. What I clearly remember however were the worst pop-ins ever, even with data packs. I'd rather take small fps drops over pop-ins as bad as in XCX if I'm to be honest, that shit was too much.

Frankly i don't remember a lot of specific instances but If you were fighting a lot of small enemies, in a area with a lot of foliage it would chug a bit, probably no worse than something like 23 fps. I'd say X ran a lot better than the 1st game on the wii.

test

So there are no mechs in this game? That's a bummer.
I didn't got a WiiU and I wanted to play XenobladeX specifically for the mechs. I've tried emulating it but I need a better PC to get decent framerate.
Was hoping Xenosaga 2 would have mechs as well…

Apart from the waifus (which are a neat bonus) is the gameplay\story\game-as-whole actually worth it? The gameplay in XbX seemed interesting.

Congratulations, now everyone knows you're switching IPs to shitpost with a new ID. Don't forget to delete this post that's gonna stay on the screen of everyone that already opened the thread!
ID: 994f24

Are you talking about X or 2? And what do you mean by worth it? If you mean buying the game to if you already have the console then yes, if you mean buy the console and the game then well it depends on your tastes and how much cash you have. If you're talking about X I think the gameplay is slightly worse than the original just because of the fact that since your CAC can learn all moves and classes you have no reason to play as any other character once you put in a decent amount of time leveling.
There were 7 characters in the original all with a very different play style and while there are 19 characters in X a lot of them end up feeling samey especially because your CAC is a master of all. Granted my view is not a very common one, most people think X has far superior game play then again they are likely the same people who are fine with the mutilating censorship X received. The main story in X is alright at best you get most of the story from sidequests if you just do the main quests its over in 10 hours or so. The game is much more about world building than a plot but the plot still exists and i do like it quite a bit. The game also ends on a cliffhanger so a sequel may come one day, i certainly fucking hope so.

There were quite a few changes to core gameplay mainly being the addition of mechs and new combos, chain attacks being replaced with overdrive and since their is no Monado this time obviously there is no Monado arts. Overdrive is a bit complicated to explain and frankly i still don't have a firm grasp on how to properly use it so here is the wiki link xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/Overdrive

The original Xenoblade Chronicles is my favorite game of all time and while X certainly is not quite at the same level as it is I still do love the game greatly.

If you were talking about Xenoblade 2 then idk the game isn't out yet and while the combat is a lot different and frankly I'm a bit skeptical and don't think I'll enjoy it as much as the first games (hopefully it will grow on me) I'm still gonna get the game day 1 because I'll enjoy it greatly regardless.

keep your retarded spergouts contained in a single thread. Nobody wants your waste of bandwidth spread all over the board.

>>>/reddit/

>>>/cuckchan/
Fucking shill, you're the reason we had the Bostom Salt Party.

Just post your fucking questions and shit in this thread you fucking retard. Quit being an autist.

Do we have any spoilers for XB2 actually?
I wouldn't mind another salt party: weeb edition tbh.

Sorry, this salt isn't kosher. :^)

(spits on the ground and leaves)

Xenoblade X > Xenogears > Xenosaga > Xenoblade 1

So can you undress any of the girls?

All the anti weebs are coming out of the woodworks for this one.

At what point does a man who hates anime, Japan and cute girls decide to play a JRPG? What is going through the mind of such people?

goons lack the proper mental facilities to perform basic cognitive checks.

It's from an extreme rage that people enjoy things that they don't. that's all there is to it. I know because I've seen their behavior, sometimes they use Sam Hyde reaction images, other times they use Holla Forums imagery to pretend they're one of us. They're similar to SJWs but more edgy and like to go on Holla Forums. Either way they're a sad bunch who don't belong here.

I disagree

I sometimes try and play JRPGs because here people seem to enjoy them, but they always are mediocre at best.
I for one don't get why people pretend they're anything worthwhile

Xenoblade Chronicles 1, Persona 3/4 are good examples of that, they're just time wasters and don't have anything to them. The gameplay is meh, the writing is mediocre and the characters unmemorable at best. There isn't really anything that sells people on them other than the fact that they're JRPGs.

But at least its not utter irredeemable weeb trash like fucking Neptunia. That shit has both awful gameplay and the most atrocious writing & characters that I've seen in a long time.
Its the literal equivalent of moeshit like K-On! in videogameform and it is shocking to me that trash like that gets discussed here without being mocked endlessly.

What's funny is that I could simply replace JRPG with pretty much any genre and sound every bit as insipid as you do. You're not actually saying anything meaningful, just making the same bleating sounds like every tenbuxer does.

I sometimes try and play RTSs because here people seem to enjoy them, but they always are mediocre at best.

I for one don't get why people pretend they're anything worthwhile

TA, WC3 are good examples of that, they're just time wasters and don't have anything to them. The gameplay is meh, the writing is mediocre and the characters unmemorable at best. There isn't really anything that sells people on them other than the fact that they're RTSs.

But at least its not utter irredeemable gook trash like fucking SC2. That shit has both awful gameplay and the most atrocious writing & characters that I've seen in a long time.

Its the literal equivalent of koreans in videogameform and it is shocking to me that trash like that gets discussed here without being mocked endlessly.

sage negated :^)

Switch has no region locking right?
So if treehouse shitters ruin the NA version the nip one would still be playable,
Nintendo wouldn't kill the game at birth by censoring the jap release version would they?

hope you guys like anime

Mixing anime styled characters and motion capture was a mistake.

mmos are pure shit, single-player mmos are even worse

Original user might not appreciate Xenoblade 1's attempt at shaking up the traditional JRPG formula a bit, but to make other people believe he could be putting hit titles like Total Annihilation and Warcraft 3 on the same level of innovation as JRPG's (the latter being notorious these past few decades for being stagnant compared to Western RPG's which have gradually incorporated things like more character development and player involvement on their end) is really ass on your part.

And before you go all:
like I'm sure you will, do keep in mind that I'm not talking about the quality of the writing, merely that they did attempt to develop more features in the RPG genre to try and keep it fresh for the players, something that the Japanese find very hard to do.

boy, im glad i never finished this turd. gookanese writing is truly retarded beyond down syndrome

Why does the MC sound like an american trying to imitate Jon Snow's accent? Don't get me wrong, I still want to play the game but his voice is gonna take some getting used to.

Whats worse is that the VA are fucking brittish (the ones in the first game were atleast) doing burger english instead of just regular.

Rex's voice doesn't fit his face in the slightest, what were they thinking? Sounds too old.

oh god is there subtitles with jap yap

Dual audio, right? Please I need.

Yes, it's free DLC being made available Day 1, like with Persona 5's Jap audio

If it's not on disc, I'm not getting it. Fuck this.

That's good, but also somewhat alarming. There's always the possibility it won't stay free, and I rather doubt I'll be getting the game the moment it comes out.

That's not possible in the first place because the switch doesn't use discs, retard.

I hope the when using jap voices it changes Homura's name back to Homura and not that Pyra shit. I can't fucking stand name changes like that. Plus there will be a disconnect between what you hear and see in text.>>13862018

I share your hatred, but come on now. You know this is simply not going to happen.

Let a man dream damn it.

They should have kept the xenoblade chronicles style. Cringy stuff like this makes me not wanna touch it.

Don't worry texbuxer. I'll buy 3 to make up for you :^)

If you can't avoid spoilers you should just kill yourself already. Been gaming for years, haven't once been spoiled.

Don't pay attention to pre release marketing or the gaming community. Its really not hard people.

People wanted cartridges. Decent sized ones are expensive.

Persona 5 on the other hand had no excuse.

I generally agree at least in the artistic and thematic sense but i still enjoy fun stuff like that.

Also that is a very cute dog, he looks like a lovely boy.

The ferret and girlfriend don't sound that bad, not great but at least it feels like they're trying. MC and robutt on the other hand make me want to break shit.

This is why we all wanted dual audio and thank fuck we got it.

Though I actually enjoyed XB1s dub, this just sounds awful

I'm honestly baffled as to why they'd change the name in the first place. How does Pyra sound any less foreign than Homura does? Feels like changes just for the sake of justifying further changes.

(witnessed)
Although it might sound foreign nowadays, it's at least based upon Western language, whereas Homura is thoroughly alien. They even went the distance and retained its immediate connection to flames. All in all, it's not a completely brainless and gratuitous name change.

It's still utterly shit and needs to go though. I'm going to be majorly triggered every time I hear the seiyuu say Homura while reading Pyra.

Pyra sounds like pyre.

Although I doubt the target audience uses that word very often.

I agree that's it is annoying when JPN audio doesn't match the subs, but subs users are a smaller group than dub users.

I can't wait for the dubbed ecchi romance anime comedy known as xenoblade chronicles 2

I mean I understand the Greek root and what they were going for. My real problem with it is that the change is going to fuck up the subs. You'd think it would be a simple "ctrl-H > Pyra > Homura" fix.

That's why they change anything at all, user.

time for more

and gameplay

Oi, tis is sum propah English roight 'ere. I'm cautiously leaning towards being optimistic about the localization now. They're going to sneak memes in though I'm sure.

tbh I have more of a problem with the lip-sync than anything else. Even if Rex does sound kind of bland, he's not bad.
The fact that their lips flap like 1-3 extra times after every sentence, or how sometimes their lips don't even match with how fast they're talking is fucking horrendous though

Too Bri'ish fo ya?

T&A: the game based on anime
twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/935404359931740161?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://nintendoeverything.com/xenoblade-chronicles-2-two-ice-rare-blades-shown-off/

Been trying to avoid spoilers so havent read the thread, just wondering is the game set on giants or an actual habitable land?

I'm waiting to see what was cut between west and japan.

Cautiously optimistic, will be picking it up fridays. Xenoblade turned out to be my favourite game on Wii but I didnt like Xenocross as much. I do however like that Sawano is not involved and that they brought Mitsuda in for OST. Embed related, apparently a town theme.

holy fucking shit I'm dying laughing

This just proves that voice acting in video games are and will continue to be a mistake.

I still don't understand how westerners can think mixing up goofy japanese style and humor with serious and laid-back acting and voices is ok.

Simple, commieforina isn't the entire western world. It would be like saying that Merkel controlled all of Europe. That said, if any rival nations want to nuke commierforina i'm sure the nation would collectively look away for 5 minutes. NYC is also a fine choice but vidya will begin healing if commieforina just disappeared.

What the fuck are you babbling on about ?

Pretty sure the dub is being done by Bongoloids.

I do

I mean I don't mind the second part and all is fine with me, but it's pretty illogical.

Commieforina and west coast faggots and it's ilk translate for the burgers. Why do you think translations are garbage in the west. Though apparently they didn't do this particular version. It did throw me off since SanFran translators LOVE to shorehorn in brit accents into the game for some reason.

Are they the same britshits that did the Xenoblade x translation?

NOE didn't do XBC-X user, Tree House did.
That's why everone breathed a sigh of relief when it was found NOE was doing XBC2. They are less censor happy. Just very british. Though Shulk,Reyn,and Metal Face I feel would be far less memorable without those voices they were given.

I don't think JRPGs should be voiced at all but that's for another discussion.

Yes, yes. Excellent.

I almost thought it'd be another goddamn furry, but it's only the feet and hands a la Felicia. This is acceptable.

NeoGAF already on suicide watch.

That can't be real.

SMASH YOU IN THE GABBER, SWEAR ON ME' MOM!

Noice. Couldn't give two shits about the game but bring on the smut!
What are chances she'll make it to the West in one piece?

I'm so happy right now I just hope the game is actually good and not censored. Either way though with how upset the neofaggots are it is worth it.

See for yourself
resetera.com/threads/xenoblade-chronicles-2-preview-embargo-up-impressions.6229/page-101
Also

Guy was probably just banned for mentioning GamerGate. I've seen this guy before though even in neogaf threads he is a lolcow in the making.

found a frog streaming the game in English

twitch.tv/raidwaz

UNF
What a shame I don't have a switch And that she doesn't have a snout

archive.fo/JdwqE

Starting to feel really glad I preordered the LE.

Holy shit this could be a gateway for a lot of characters being put in. I could see amiibos being used to add more characters not that that would be a good idea cause fuck that physical dlc bullshit.

I preordered the collectors edition too, i don't regret it but i don't feel good about myself, even though Nintendo and this game to be specific is a very safe bet.

deepest lore

Might get jap release of this pre-censored trash when it's cheap for kos-mos.
twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/936129635502325760

Where the fuck are Nip voices

They are an optional download.

Can't find them in the eshop… Probably because it's 30th here. A kangaroo fucker I know got it on MONDAY somehow which perplexes me, the company must've fucked up. Sucks it's not instantly available.

Is there any confirmed censorship?

I won't spoil shit, but I'll just say the gameplay is way fucking worse than XCX so far. Slower, less possibilities, retarded item pick up mechanics, targetting seems even worse… Rex moves way too fucking slow, and he fucking says ==OPA== when you jump which I won't be able to change until Nip voices become available. I really don't feel like I'm playing a JRPG with a shota protagonist, I feel like I'm listening to a banter tape of a 25 year old Britbong assaulting random bystanders with his presence as an unrelated video of an anime game plays in the foreground, which is probably reinforced by the lipsync.

But back to gameplay, what a fucking retard thought the item pick up system is acceptable? If you must pick them up from the ground, it's retarded because this isn't an aRPG where you might drop legendary shit and want to look at shit on the ground with the mouse to compare. Let's pretend it's okay, why can't my AI teammates do it too? .hack GU teammates had no problem kicking the chims, and that's a 10+ year old game. If only main character must pick shit up, why is the item pick up system so fucking sensitive? Give it some range. Right now unless you stand directly on the thing, nothing. I've had items that leap from chest spawn in the chest, and they were unpickable because you must be right on them, not with a chest between. The collectables from XC/XCX also come back, but rather than just walking over them, you click on them, then they leap out, and then you have to walk over all the several items that spawn, unless they fall off the ledge or get unpickable. It's not a bad game but so far it seems like only steps back in gameplay area. I fucking miss having ranged and the complexity of switching ranged + melee to speed up attacks and improve DPS early game is gone. At least music, characters, are way improved, but I want XCX gameplay back. I hope it improves later, but at 3+ hours I've had way better time with the Wii U game and unless a gameplay miracle happens later, it won't be better.

Is it censored at all as you can tell? Also is there perhaps item pickup upgrade you havent got yet? If I remember you could improve item pickup in XCX

I see no censorship and I don't expect any after Nintendo said they'll enforce identical versions of the game, there's scenes where Pyra's boobs are pretty much the focus. Pick up upgrade that improves radius would be cool, but you can only put two accessories on your character, two on your blade (no equipment, no sets like XCX). If it takes that slot, it's gimping yourself for combat which would slow down the rate at which you kill enemies, that only to take less time picking what you gain after combat, and I didn't see any affinity unlocked things for your Blade, or SP/WP unlocked stuff for Rex that said anything about item pick up range. I might've not noticed, though.

And countryside item pick ups are less annoying - sure, I must click on a thing, then getting everything forces me to pretty much walk in a circle, but I at least get more than in XCX in exchange. I mean those items after enemies fall. Basically they fall and explode with candy like pinatas, except you must move over the items to receive them. Unless a cutscene happens right after, in which case you get the goods automatically (why not always), unless they vaporised because they fell from one of the opponents that died way before others while you ignored it. Rather than just comfortably get a window after combat that allows me to accept/discard/etc whatever I want like in XCX, I have to walk in a circle to pick up a random enemy-given item.
Rex moves super slow in combat, way slower than outside. Why gimp the characters so much? Sure, it'd be easier to get backslash/side attack if your characters were faster, but it wasn't a problem in XCX, so why introduce stuff that might balance the game but makes it less fun? Just make the enemies faster too, give me regular speed, problem solved. Everything except gameplay is improved as far as I can see, but it feels like XC2 is the oldest game of the Xenoblade series. It feels as if XC1, XCX were the latter entries that got improvements fans asked for, so the game went backwards. The menus are a fucking pain to navigate by the way. I know it's going to happen but it makes me miss the Wii U Gamepad, it should be connectable to Switch and fully working for XC2.

Does anyone know if it releases at 00:00 local time?

Are you sure this isn't one of our guys?

Answering my own question: It's local time, downloading nip voices now.

why is it so hard to find a XC1 iso now that BCG is dead and emuparadise is cucked?

So what's the continuity connection to Blade 1/ the rest of the series?

A few cameos like KOS-MOS at most and Alrest is possibly the world Shulk made at the end of XC1.

Holy shit these loading times can go fuck themselves.

I thought NegFag died

Any female characters you can undress?

When's xenogears?
Remastered Director's Cut never ever

they made their admins martyrs and moved to a new site where they complain about anime boobies and jontron

twitter.com/tohirokonno/status/936405539877142529

You can't undress them but they undress.

:)

8ch would turn like that in a minute, given a change of administration. Ban just the top 10% of hardcore right wing, and the rest would fall in line with some tepid crap like 'just ignore the politics dude, only gameplay matters' and 'not politics at all, it's called not being an asshole'.

To the user who created the other thread:
You can get jap dub as free dlc at the shop, I did it even before opening the game for the first time.

Apparently the reviews started hitting, is the game out already?

Came out today. Review embargo lifted yesterday I think. Maybe two days ago?

Anyone analyzed the localization?

Either way is possible, when neofag died we started shilling on their websites trying to kill them off by keeping them from settling until they scattered. Could be a rogue user.

Give it a few hours. If there is something glaringly bad about it it will come out.
More subtle things might take weeks.

Yeah well that.
Waifus and sex and shit.
It's not bad.
It's just not what Xenogames were about.
It's like making Guilty Gear about driving.
Or Street Fighter about dress u
Or fallout about buil
You know? Nnever mind, whatever.
Carry on.

Post more sword waifu

Is the shota voiced by a woman in japanese?

Anyone have first impressions for us?

This dude?

I mean both promotional materials and his posts makes this shit super fucking unappealing to me.
But then again I'm that guy who hated Xenoblade 1 but loved Xenoblade X, so chances are you'll like 2 if you liked 1 but didn't like X.

Thanks a lot. I read his already. It did highlight few things I expected. Like the english voice acting being crappy. Pickup system is concerning. I'm kinda fishing for opinions of whether its a deal breaker for the game.

I loved Xenoblade 1, but never played Xenoblade X because I don't own a Wii U. Maybe Nintendo could port Xenoblade X over?

Post more furry ara

Yeah. Xeno series never had sexual and strange outfits before. You are totally right.

They've always had a fair bit of skin. Adult Emerelda, the various nude Elly and Miang scenes, all of Shion's outfits, all of MOMO's outfits, all of KOS-MOS' outfits. T-ELOs. Fiora. Sharla. That squid lady. I could go on.

Emulate or pirate XBX and decide for yourself.
Despite having a lot of similarities with XB1, game was really divisive, most XB1 fans hating on it, and a lot of its fans not feeling XB1 at all in return.

Point is Xenogames were never harem shit. Well except for XB1, and even then Shulk only wanted that metal ass and nothing more, just like Fei only cared for banging Elly.
In XBX you don't even have any romantic options/interests, as everyone is either already taken or far beyond your level.

But there was harem shit in Chrono Cross, and Chrono Cross is pretty much a follow up on Gears (in the way Baiten Kaitos was for Cross)

As a neutral observer, if picking up items being a little finnicky sometimes and a lack of options only 3 hours into a 70+ hour JRPG are your biggest gripes, it sounds just fine to me

Why are you guys saying it's Haremshit? Do you know what the term means or is this just shitposting like is?
The game having multiple females with risque designs is not haremshit at all.
If however, all of those characters are lusting after Rex and the plot revolves heavily around the fact these females are after his dick then yes, it's harem shit.
In reality though, the game just has multiple attractive female characters with some fan-service. This is not uncommon for the Xeno series in any capacity and furthermore, Rex is only interested in Pyrha/Homura much like Shulk was only interested in Clang.

Please tell me what IS a Xeno game about?
From your posts it seems you think it's about having mechs and an atypical main character. Both of which are not required for hitting any of the notes that make a Xeno game, a Xeno game at all. Furthermore, you're implying that the Xeno series has never had any fan-service of any sort and that inclusion of it entirely destroys the identity of the game. This is not true in the slightest.

Those are not xeno games.

Xeno games are:
Xenogears
Xenosaga 1-3
Xenoblade 1
Xenoblade X

You must be talking about another game.

While I don't have as much of a problem with the combat system as you I do agree the item pickup is horrendous, especially when dealing with unique enemies that summon reinforcements as they die. That said I'm still having a lot of fun with the game.

Explain how it's "harem shit".

I said it's closer to harem shit than previous xeno games. Hence why I said "turned up to 11". Keep up faggots.

The first XC was a breath of fresh air among a sea of mediocrity, it came out during the tail end of the Wii's lifespan when the console was at its cheapest and most accessible while still being supported. It was a sleeper hit that got huge via word of mouth and propelled Shulk into Smash 4. It was also a technically impressive title as far as Wii games went by covering its limitations with heavy character stylization mixed with great environments.
This game on the other hand didn't came out at such an specific time, this is the second time that they have tried to replicate the success of the first game and it seems to be failing again.

You still haven't explained what you mean by harem shit.

What he means to say is that there are now 4 girls thirsting after rex's tallywacker so it's physically impossible for this to contain Xeno themes, it's also completely impossible to see mechs or have good characters. That's just not possible because there are now more waifus in a Xeno game, in fact it now isn't a Xeno game.

I'm going to get back to the game but this seems like bullshit

The only thing they failed with in XCX is censoring it and the shitty sales mostly due to a failing console, its actually a really fantastic game

My favorite mob has made a return I see. I hope I get to see the domestic armus when I get to the town.

???

FUCK WALMART
Jew rat bastards called me and said my collectors edition has been delayed by 3 days. I tried looking around on other places and but no one else can get a collectors edition to me sooner and they also don't offer the same discount walmart did.

If they don't give me another discount on top of it it im gonna go nuclear.

The game is censored in the west, in the japanese version this is an h scene.

Is that a Japanese screen or an American screen? Post the other for comparison.

So can you not unequip items, they'll wear normal clothes if you do or something else?

That's the american sceen, I don't have a Pornhub licence for my coutnry so I can't give you the japanese version of the scene.

There is no clothing systems, equipment is limited to blades, blade upgrades which only changes the weapons appearance as well as upgrading it, and accessories.

What a shame.

fucking what

Budgetary constraints probably resulted in outfits being the tradeoff for blades, would have been cool to see a few cosmetic outfits, class specific or whatever.

I'm kidding, there is no censorship. there's upskirts, there's bare back, there's swear words, there's dick jokes. it's the same as the japanese version minus the differences in dialogue. In britain pornography will be put behind government handled age verification in the future.

Ah, so instead of a spa scene Japan got rigorous Hikari headpatting. I KNEW Nintendo of America changed something.

now I get it

Addentum to this.

How do Armus produce milk? I get they're supposed to be stand ins for cows, but they're clearly reptiles. This has been bugging me since XBC1

looks mammalian to me, just has plates like a pangolin

Creatures from another world wouldn't be consistent with our own, so they can just make them do what they feel like. in Xenoblade things probably aren't even made of atoms.

Was he a scaly?

unless you can actually provide proof that this scene is censored in the West, you're just baiting us user.

Xenoblade 2 is honestly a bad game, it's given a lot of slack because it's a Nintendo game.

The only saving graces of this game is its atmopshere and that their not-loot boxes aren't hidden behind a microtransaction wall.

I thought it was obvious but whatever.

user is not joking. And only vanilla porn will be allowed.

But the Netherlands will have you Britcucks covered. All the degeneracy all the time since 1581.

Complainig about waifus in a JRPG. Hello neoFAG/resetEra.

Is like whining about there being a lot of water in a boat game.

if you wanna shill for something at least try to provide a plausible situation …

Hope I didn't take it from you. Have a friend who "loses" preordered games that come in the truck because they are in a different box separate from the rest of the electronics. I then come by around the afternoon to buy any "loose" copy around to sell it at scalper's price.

Any way to enable subs for the battle speech? I've given up on the english voices after all the emotional scenes turn into slapstick with the MC literally reading fucking lines directly from the script with the wrong amount of force.
Feels like the cheesiest DMC scenes but all the time

but I'm annoyed not being able to understand what the niggas are saying in battle speech as there's only subs for the cutscenes

But Sony published the soundtrack you mong.

its fire emblem fags that only played X and maybe XC1 because they only heard about the series through smash.

only Pyra and Mthyra want Rex's dick but they are technically one girl

Not much of them together yet.

Wrong.

then explain then

oh found this, you can upgrade collection radius with permanent buffs from some side quest items

underrated post

This game was made with a global release in mind so there's nothing to censor, any problematic content wasn't been considered during development.

I'm not getting it because the art direction is shit and I don't have time for menus: the game at the moment.

When I saw the trailer, I knew there was some complicated bullshit that I wouldn't understand and I wouldn't enjoy myself playing it. Kudos to people who'll understand the mess of mechanics.

Which explains fuck all.

So all I have to do to make you kikes stop shilling hooknose.com is report all the vids you link for DMCA violations? Sweet. I bet I can automate that shit. Then you can get all your sweet harvested newfag IPs and fuck off back to honeypottube.com and never come back.

Observe this process because it's very common in barely self-aware sheeple. Since he's already decided jrpgs are cheap, then he doesn't give them the benefit of the doubt thus reinforcing his presumption.

Seconding most of this.
The only redeemable thing about JRPGs is the soup opera style of story structure. That is, even a mediocre or subpar story at least manages to keep you interested in what might come next. Surprisingly, many other RPGs fail even at that. Personally I couldn't even finish Witcher 3, the main story itself hardly kept me interested. Same for skyrim, just to name a couple mainstream RPGs. If you are going to write a mediocre story regardless, at least include likeable characters and structure it in a way that keeps feeding you a stream of plot hooks so you want to know what happens next.
Pic unrelated however. Some JRPGs fail even at that unfortunately.

Other than not being pozzed to the core.

That goes without saying

I agree! I would like to add to this list more genres that are most certainly bad and not ever worth someones time, much less us two handsome, much more intelligent than others and often times nihilistic gentlemen holding a very wicked sense of humor.

Racing games, rhythm games, sport games, FPS, TPS, Action, Action Adventure, Puzzle, Visual Novels, Story games, Fighting games, Flight sims, RPGS, C-RPGS, A-RPGS, Survival, Horror, Stealth, Survival Horror, Platformers, Beat em Ups, MMO, Life Sims, Real-Time Strategy, Turn Based Strategy, Grand Strategy, Real Time Tactics, Turn Based Tactics, Educational games, Roguelikes, Roguelites, Town/City Builders and also Christian Education games.

Nah, I'm not telling you who these characters are and what their relationship with the main character is except they all want on his monado.

I bought anime porn.

to add to that, it's pretty jarring seeing her arms clip right through her boobs towards the end. at one point almost her entire wrist is engulfed. If you are curious, it's just when she says they need to go save nia and dromarch.

It lines pretty well with nip dub though.

Muslim Education games are halal though

818874 back, ID switched automatically. I've played way more. I'm 22-25 hours in now. Item collection is less painful after a quest gave increased range to me and I've gotten used to it anyway , the combat became much better after I got a second, rare blade for Rex, and now that I got another slot and drop all's better. I find fighting slow but I'm enjoying it anyway because more options makes it interesting. It's worse than XCX, but better than XC1 is what I'd say now. There's really tons of cutscenes. Beating two edgy faggots took me more than an hour and a half if we include cutscenes before and after. I don't mind it, but some may. It's turning into my GOTY, removing Britbong really helped immersion. Shigeru Chiba is always fun to listen to.

The sidequests suck ass however. Just like the combat, they feel too long, but the combat is good and getting better, sidequests remain outright awful. Worst ones I've seen in ever. Below is my experience that happens too often.

I just fucking subconsciously know the quadruple nigger responsible for this shit is the same faggot who thought up the item system. I'm actually missing the generic "kill 7 bunnits" or "slay big monster" but I'm having fun even with those quests, mostly because the game itself is good and getting better . By the way, there's definitely not going to be censorship.

Why does that controller cost more than the game

Are there ridable mechs in XB2 after all?
Is protag not generic shonen hero?

Do you want your screen to be covered in as much needless text as a starwars movie intro?

but they say cute stuff

Because it's a wireless pro controller with motion sensors. There are wired ones without motion sensors available.

If it was you I'll rip off your head and shit down your neck. You aren't in commiefornia are you?

Turn based RPGs, weeb or otherwise, are an attempt to translate tabletop gaming into vidya form. So if you aren't into fa/tg/uy games, it's probably not the genre for you.
You're spot on about Nepshit though.

The better question is how anti-weebs even found their way to an imageboard.

The answer is Holla Forums.
Yes, that means Holla Forums too you goddamn wankers.

Goonposting about anime, lolis, or fanservice is the best way to harvest (you)s as of late, bonus points if it's phrased with Holla Forumsack buzzwords to further derail the thread.

Really user?

Because Xenogears didn't have anime cutscenes and art, cute girls, and wasn't made in Japan, right? Here's your (you).

It wasn't haremshit with non-character self-insert protagonist.

Post your rare blades, just got this to drop from a common core, while my rare core gave me shit.
By the way how do booster affect the outcome of your cores?

I mean the post combat shit where they congratulate eachother and its unique depending on your party layout and blades equipped.
Also them telling eachother good morning and shit when the time of day changes or mentioning stuff on the street to eachother. Wouldnt be cluttered either since they dont spam these lines like battle quotes

You get characters from random lootboxes?

I'm breaking down if i can't get my collectors edition today I'm gonna go to gamestop and buy a regular copy, then I'll sell it for $55 on Craigslist when i can get mine.

yes, it's quite a pain. especially when trying to get Kosmos

Got Electra the electric loli, Dahlia the slut, Gorg the gay community axeman and Perun the paladin so far.

not microtransactions, they're ingame lootboxes you pick up off enemies and quests and open for free

Someone hasn't played the game at all.

Those damn japs.
Why did it have to come to this?

As long as it's not paid it's the same as random monster drops.

Based Britain

Is there any reason not to pick up a Switch at this time? I can get one on the cheap, but outside of this game I have no particular reason to. Should I wait for lowered prices, a new hardware revision, or for them to fix some other "problem" that I'm simply unaware of?

I like mine which I got for free. Spla2oon is my go to white noise game now and I do love the portability of the console; however there's not a lot of games yet. There will be an inevitable switch+ and switch bundle though. Up to you my man.

With all of this shit brewing, I ask this: are XC1 and XCX worth playing? They seem to be emulate-able (at least soon).

really the only games you want for the system that you cant get elsewhere are Odyssey, Splat2, XC2 which are worth it in itself, among the hundred ports on the eshop. also Zelda if you can get it cheap since it is an upgrade from the WiiU version.
Its also pretty great playing these types of games on the bus, since my trip for work is over an hour these days and I can just whip out my switch for the whole trip

I'm also tempted to recommend Fast RMX, if you want that F-Zero fix, but the problem is that outside of more tracks, more vehicles and GC controller support it's effectively a port of Fast Racing Neo on Wii U.

I don't really need to be convinced of the systems greatness. I'm definitely getting one.

I just want to know if there are any glaringly obvious defects or other detraction the system has right now, hardware wise. For instance, some cursory googling lead me to an article purporting warping, scratches, disconnects in the joycon, dead pixels, etc etc. Are things like that still a real fear or were they addressed?

I got mine around July for my birthday, as far as hardware issues I don't think I've noticed any issues beyond the occasional disconnect, and even then, that's since been ironed out, aside from an issue the other day in Sonic Mania where when I got off the Tornado in the desert level, it turned my dual Joycon setup into the two controllers held sideways. The only other thing that might be a problem is that the Wi-Fi connection isn't that good; you'll have to change your MTU setting from 1400 to 1500.

I haven't had any issues with warping, dock scratches, dead pixels. I did have an issue where the plastic panel in front of the screen started to lift on the bottom right corner. A small dab of superglue fixed that. I really like my Switch and I've bought 11 games so far and there is a bunch more I want next year. Also consider a gooseneck holder. I position my Switch above my bed so I can play games while lying down.

Transforming gundam, it's actually shown in one of the trailers too. Have you never played a Xeno game before? the whole point is to have a generic protag and then stress that idea. The only real outlier is X, but that's building up into something, in the end of X you kill bascially the protagonist of Xenoblade 1 who is completely justified in his actions and technically in the right.

Any combinations of boosters that help the rare blade drop rate?

My launch Joycon's are having sync issues because Nintendo a shit with the launch batch. I'll need to buy a screwdriver kit and conductive foam to fix it myself because Nintendo still says it's software. I got lucky enough to buy the ARMS joycons. You'll probably want to get a newish set of joycons if you're byuing used. The clips used to hold them into console can easily wear out with missuse.

Played for 8 hours so thought I'd share some first opinions. First the map is terrible, the mini map is too zoomed in to be useful, the full screen map is what the mini map should be but plastered over the whole screen and the quick travel menu is poorly organized so you have to go through menu after menu trying to remember what menu the place you wanted to go to is hidden under.

So far the only character I like is Pyra, I even like her voice acting, the fat faggot and his loli are by far the worse. Going to see if Jap voices make it better. Shame because XB1 had great characters and voice acting.

The battle system seems the worst of the 3 games by far. I know its supposed to get better but I fail to see how. I hate the fact that the different levels of your special attack are completely different skills instead of just stronger levels of the same skill. The combo system just seems to be broken by the fact you have to use a higher level special each time to carry it on since it takes so long to build them up by yourself and the only special the ai seem to be able to build up is Tora's level 1. These 2 things mean you have to avoid using the special you want to use so you can build it to a higher level and turn it into an attack you don't want to use to carry on the combo. Not being able to auto attack while moving is annoying as well. Didn't bother me in the first 2 but in this one you have to fill the gauge of your blade arts with auto attacks then use your blade arts in the middle of an auto attack to fill your special, since the hard hitting blade arts have the usual positioning requirement it ends up with you chasing the enemy around hoping they stay still for more then half a second. The whole thing just feels inelegant and poorly thought out and even weak lower level enemies take ages as you end up just watching the game auto attack them to death. I hope I'm wrong and it ends up all falling into place somehow.

Anyway even though I've just shat all over the 3 main parts of the game I'm going to stick with it for now and see how it goes.

I think boosters just increase chances of certain elements they have, so I guess it would make certain rare blades with that element appear. Seems its based on luck so try boosting your luck

Anyone else here having Amazon refusing to send them their copy?

Yes. In the last 3 days or so, they've charged my card twice for it, then gave me a refund, then charged my card again. Still hasn't been shipped out either.

Anyone got Electra? Is it just me, or is she not doing damage sometimes? I spend whatever the I/II/III/IV meter is called, and the smug loli bitch forces me to do her QTEs with no damage text appearing over the foes.

I e-mailed them about it and the rep told me that they can't ship it yet because the game isn't out yet. They refuse to let me cancel my order as well.

List of negative Xenoblade 2 reviews by SJWs, courtesy of Neofag:

archive.fo/YGZtA#selection-1647.317-1647.455

Geek.com
archive.fo/fp3Xj#selection-2467.146-2473.87

Paste
archive.fo/dkJVV#selection-613.107-613.365

Vooks
archive.fo/9sOXv#selection-6879.546-6879.715

Financial Post
archive.fo/4yeYo#selection-1829.229-1835.213

National Post
archive.fo/RsCas#selection-2059.149-2059.611

Eurogamer
archive.fo/OQMRN#selection-865.580-865.661

Comicbook.com
archive.fo/kIv2Y#selection-903.94-903.514

Alright so now I'm in chapter 2 and I'm starting to try and really customize my party.

What I'm getting at is this is what I'm lookign to do with each party member and their respective blades:
ATK: Raise strength and dexterity, decrease aggro
TNK: Raise HP and aggro
HLR: Boost healing potential, increase agility to pick up HP potions, decrease aggro

Get the best core crystal you can from any area and equip it to all active blades

Am I missing anything?

Agility is just the chance to dodge. It doesn't make you run faster.

Oh, I still see how that would be useful for healers though.

Okay I'm still at chapter 2, but I;m making a wild guess here and I want to know if I'm right or not.

Was Jin Pyra's original driver?

I really didn't like this game at first, but it really does get good. I only just arrived at the new Titan in chapter 3.

I was thinking that Pyra is a Monado from the first game. Not far enough to know though.