archive.is/EdUEL
archive.is/UB7NT
archive.is/4zh6u
archive.is/NIsEF
steamcharts.com/app/493840
archive.is/YSecm
hooktube.com/watch?v=04oBawHYlHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just adding Wong getting called out, and the leaked imaged of Venom in action.

so. a Smash player

But he's gay and black. Gotta meet those social justice and diversity quotas.

But is he a sonic furfag though?

It's funny how pretty much everything Marvel tanks hard except their movies now.

2017: The year when consumers finally realized they have more power than the producers and that we influence what they produce.

Seriously though. Would anyone cared if Capcom bankrupt? Last game they added to the industry that I cared about was Dragon's Dogma and Deep Down might as well be canceled. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if that turned into Monster Hunter World. Monster Hunter is nice but losing it wouldn't be too much of a loss in my book. Its competition might actually try to take its place once it's gone.

It's almost as if a brand isn't enough to keep a product afloat indefinitely on it's own. What a mystery this development is.

More like a brand can actively harm a product as well as help it. I don't think this game would've bombed nearly as hard if it was some noname series because the lack of quality wouldn't be nearly as offensive.

you say that but I don't know if its really true, soon enough we will have some overhyped AAA game come and sell millions and then the process just repeats itself.

what part of the brand hurt it the most though? the marvel or capcom part?

Game is down to 15 aud on Kinguin for PC.

Marvel didn't help because nobody gives a shit about Marvel branding in video games.

Holy shit, what a year.

Nigger has a fursona, the name hints what it is.
not even furshit is free from kangz

I played 3 rounds of this (pirated) and it was obviously trash, I dunno how the fuck they missed how weightless, cheap and plastic it feels to play and that's *without* it's jewish tricks and fuckery.

Just imaging what the numbers will be when the 2hu fighters come to steam next year

If you have to pay to enter the tournament- isn't that fraud?
Sort of like how Indiecade had the judges invest in the games before the competition, then let it win so it'd get more advertising, and they'd make more on their investment?
Capcom makes money off of people entering the tournaments and trying to "beat the best" like finding the lady with a street hustler.

It's going to be funny watching capcom try to push SJW's into the FGC. They must not realize it's filled with nigsā€¦ but I suppose the sjw's goal will be to ugly up the fem characters and censor them more than anything else.

If shitty games and shitty devs continue to lose at retail and in the zeitgeist, the emphasis will return on quality and creative freedom. And with the advancement of technology, I dare say we might be headed for another golden age. Imagine all the fun and lewd you can handle.

Capcom, obviously. Marvel has other mediums to make money n, but Capcom only has games. If they continue to fuck up the one thing they have going for them (which they have), nobody will trust them with their money.

Sage because OP posts all his stuff in the fighting game thread anyway.

Holy shit what a CV.

I started out on the original Yie Ar Kung-Fu and Way of the Exploding Fist from 1985 so I guess I'm at least twice as qualified as he is.

Marvellous stuff.

If Capcom "damages" the Marvel brand, Disney might get down off it's high horse and threaten them much like they did with EA. They want a dumb audience, but not one that causes bad PR.

seems like the damage is already done to me.

"It's fine until the normalfags are upset."
That seems to be the motto of a lot of companies right now. Shocks me one as reliant on a non-normalfag crowd (FGC) did though.

I think a sacrifice must be had first, and that's AAA games.

Which is fine by me.

Gonna be real interesting if any of these upcoming Star Wars films actually bomb.

They honestly think they can rope in the retarded screaming children demographic that ASSFAGGOTS have on lockdown.

I thought that was the Minecraft/FNAF/Undertale demographic?

I said retarded and not autistic for a reason. Those fans can actually churn out impressively elaborate fan material, which is much more than I can say for ASSFAGGOTS drones.

Yeah, I do think it's just coincidence. Consumers are known to have the memory of a fly and the next EA/Bethesda/Activision/hyped cash cow will most likely sell with the usual dickheads falling for shill excuses.
>Support the good practices they're doing now so they'll keep doing them. They won't screw us over like last time. This is a legitimate argument for smaller companies that have a good track. Not for shit like EA or Activision though.

Normalfags are only following because the complaints are too loud to ignore now. But once things will get a little docile, they'll ignorantly purchasing things again.

I want to see the shills be in full damage control right now.

Nu-Capcom can crash and burn for all I care but I think that with a shift in perspective, they could be salvaged. For FGs, just follow SNK's lead and for the rest, take a hint from Fatlus and Sega and focus on more niche audiences, make games with smaller budgeting, smarter marketing and stop breathing down the creative guys' necks to make sure everything has "broad appeal". They have great artists and composers on their ranks and, for game design, there's people like Itsuno and Kobayashi.
But they're still dying of terminal Inafuneitis, he got them thinking they could hit CoD/GTA figures and those stupid motherfuckers still haven't accepted that will never happen. That and torching the burger branch like the gangrenous limb that it is. Capcom won't bounce back until those two things happen but knowing those assholes they're probably looking at Star Shoahs Shekelfront 2 and taking notes.
I don't think they'll bankrupt but don't be surprised if in a couple of years they have nothing but SF and MH to show (and a occasional Sengoku Basara or Gyakuten Saiban that won't leave Japan).

Anyway, right now Capcom's probably shitting their pants because they're at a legitimate risk of losing their FG target audience niggers to DBFZ.

Disney is actually pissed at Marvel and Capcom for MvCI, and decided to kill any products or merchandise tied to it. The Mouse is already furious at Marvel for BLM Panther, HellCat, Tumblrsquirrel, BLM Iron Bitch the racist thug, Whorr, Capt. Drunk Dyke, and Miss Mudslime pissing off readers and Hobby/comic store owners to a point they started protesting and yelling at Marvel during events. Legacy was supposed to fix Marvel's relationship with the audience, and they lied by enforcing more sjw-leftist shit. Marvel comic sales dropped by 25% (maybe more now). With EA ruining Battlefront 2 near Episode 8's release on top of MvCI and Sjw Marvel, you bet your ass Disney is pretty furious now.

They already have sjws who don't know about their products let alone give a shit about their games. Andy Wong did a feature on the first batch of disc-locked costumes, and he looked like an ass when he didn't know about any of the sources behind the costumes. Even Capcom Unity posters were calling him out on how wrong he was.

Then you got that Sjw-jew Mike "Bizarro Mike" Martin who was a racist cunt to Mike Ross on a stream about eating fried chicken (even Zhi was dumbfounded, and he says edgy shit all the time on streams), and acts likes he's been in the scene for years (Even James Chen smelled his bullshit). He's your typical sjw cunt who thinks saying Laura's design is sexist will get him pussy (yes, Bizarro Mike said this shit), and he can get away with whatever like rape/sexual assault like all of the sjws and male feminsits out there. He's only in fighting games for ESPORZ money, hoping he can get some pussy on the way. It won't be long before that jew pulls a Weinstein.

Welp, looks like I'm the one with autism. Yeah, you're right user.

I had alot of fun with games from Capcom franchises, and it dying could mean someone worse (like Konami or EA) somehow takes the franchises over. It can ALWAYS be worse in this shitty industry, unfortunately.

I wish we had console numbers.

If they even hit 6 digits each I would be surprised.

The only faggot I see that publicly defends this shit, especially the PC version, is Maximilian.
Holy shit he's a shill. Even the Super Best Friends called the game trash.

Source, user? I don't doubt it, but I'd like to know more.

Also, I keep forgetting the weird relationship with Marvel and Disney. I don't think Disney owns them, but they control a lot of the licensing or something, right? And between them being super mad at EA about BF2 and now this, I'm wondering if we won't see something major shakeup about how the Mouse handles vidya licensing.

And now I've read that the new Justice League movie is really under performing. This timeline continues to deliver.

I have to stop laughing at Capcom's failure to remind everyone that NRS has never made a good game.

We're at 170,000/900,000 units, but no idea if they were complete sales or cut down prices. Stores still lost out on this shitty game because they're not gonna keep something on a shelf forever.

Max is desperate because his weed and Youtube career rely on sucking any company's dick like the shill-sjw-Capcuck he is. He's bad at every other fighting game. Uncle Valle is also going out of his way to defend MvCI because his drugs and fgc career are also on the line if Capcom goes down.

archive.is/qDNZb
archive.is/Qg8ox
archive.is/4fwui
archive.is/EdUEL
It's like forcing leftist shit, defending Arab and Muslim rapists and terrorists, hiring a black bitch because MUH SOCIAL JUSTICE, and reminding the world the Black Panthers were an evil hate group full of homicidal, rapist niggers through comics and movie posters are really stupid ideas. Who would have known, guys?!

Maybe Capcom is just a front company for weird Yakuza shit now.

MK9 was good despite Kung Lao was a broken, op faggot. Everything else after MK9 went to shit like MKX: XL-Social Justice Edition and Injustass 2 (Not even the Ninja Turtles and Hellboy can get me to play Injustass 2).

Forgot to put this there when I brought up Andy Wong. Here are the links to Andy's bad attempt at shilling disc-locked content:
archive.is/UB7NT
archive.is/4zh6u
archive.is/NIsEF

It makes me laugh how he's a chink and he says he eats pies, when pies means dog in Polish.

I don't really see a problem with this. Heck! In a perfect world, this guy would antagonize every fuckin' FGC celeb there is so those rats would scatter back into their hidey holes until the end of time along with their shilling and bloated egos.

Such is the power of hebrew devilry.

If only.

900,000 units globally confirmed shipped by capcom's quarterly report. So retailers all around the world didn't even bother to order more than a million copies collectively across two platforms because pre-orders were so low.

If he wasn't a scummy sjwjew trying to get easy money and pussy, I'd be okay with him antagonizing people (and he wasn't a faggot about it like Geoff the Sjwcuck).

All of Capcom's anti-consumer practices aside, I think Capcom has lost most of its talent or at least put them all behind Monster Hunter. MvCI was made to fail first off. Barely any budget, time, and a ton of restraints on how the game should be made. It must have stones, it can't have X-men, I must be as casual as possible to reach the broadest of audience. Fan feedback? Don't have time to change that shit now. Capcom was desperate for a quick buck, so lock a lot of characters and costumes behind DLC despite the game graphically looking horrible. Oh, and censor it too. Jedah's blood might trigger ESPN. It was screwed from the very beginning because Capcom's heads, once again, rushed a game and didn't listen to the audience while trying to just feed off E-sports.

I used to enjoy many Capcom games too. I doubt there were many that didn't. However, I don't see why I should care if they die, taken over by another company, or have their IPs taken by worse companies. I've already accepted that they're dead and seeing their corpse dragged around does nothing for me. There are plenty of other IPs worth my money and attention now.

Marn would get his toes crushed with a sledgehammer.

Thanks for the links, m8.

What I always think of when hearing about this e-celeb shit is 'I wonder what they'll do for money after their popularity dries up?' Like how dumb high school nogs make millions in the NBA but go bankrupt two or three years after they have to stop playing.

PR/marketing jobs seem natural I guess, but if your resume consists of '2014 - 2017 - Youtube Personality', I feel like most places wouldn't take you seriously. And can you imagine how soulless it'd feel to get a job as an official, paid shill for a company like Capcom because you don't have any other practical options?

Why would Capcom send Yakuza thugs against their own shills?

For not doing their job properly and making shit worse. That's how you lose fingers.

The shills fucked them over with mafia debts. Marn almost got the mafia on others by dumping his problems on them.

Marn would get worse than that, dude.

On his good leg, right?

I'm not in the FGC scene at all, but is that true? I love goofy shit like z-tier gaming 'celebs' getting in deep because they're fucking idiots who can't into self preservation.

Still too much of a challenge for her acting skills.

Cue Mike Z wrecking the weasel while crying.

Even the talent they have left is for naught when the higher ups are breathing down their necks to make sure everything is mashed unto a bland paste of broad appeal. They simply don't have the balls to release a game that ISN'T for everyone anymore.

I mostly meant their actual staff for all the stupid shit they said that made DmC look good in the PR department but if you see their shills as someone on their payroll, yeah, their asses could use a foot too.

I lived long enough to see the FGC become the shills.

Marn did a lot of shady shit in the fgc and even LoL (He fucked his entire team over pay and living conditions by trying to make his team pay for everything). He's also a confirmed sexual predator and possible rapist after he told Ross and Gootecks he would fire female employees who turned him down for dates and sex, threatening them with their jobs. He's called the Cartmen of the FGC for a reason.

It's the SoCal scene that became the scummy shills, and they're not just Capcucks (e.g. Aris sucks Namco's dick for weed even though he was pissed over the Noctis reveal). A lot of people hate MvCI, and called Wong and Champ out for being some of the worst shills out there.

It's kind of more depressing than the Capcuck shilling because Tekken as a series is already super niche and practically dead in America versus SF and Marvel. Having to shill one of the fucking worst games in the series just because it's "new" in some poor attempt to keep it alive, even though you wind up fighting the same three dudes every time you stream it.

The hell are you talking about with SF/Marvel? I just went to steamspy. Tekken 7 has 1+ thousand more concurrent players than SF5 on Steam. Even if you add MVCI numbers to that, Tekken 7 still has about a thousand or more than that above the two put together at any point in time.

That reminds me. Capcom had one guy working to death on the online for SFV. Imagine what they were doing to get MvCI out with the time they did.

It's gonna die down eventually when people get over Noctis and Geese. Tekken 7 is one of the worst Tekkens (Not as bad as 4), and it's only because SFV and MvCI are shit while MKX, Injustass 2, and KI are dead (all three suck too). Some people are slowly getting into others like BlazBlue and GuiltyGear (More GG than BB). Tekken's really dead in the US like the current 3D fighters out there.

The issue with that is how some companies like Nintendo and the like actually get presence overseas to try and lower the Yakuza influence on their brand, as much as I would like them to do that is the other way around, the only thing these companies have left is trying to completely move out to escape their Yakuza overlords.

This is even more disappointing when they turned /fit/lecia into a rail thin child.

What?

Nina and Deis are rumored to be the next dlc charactersā€¦with Miss Mudslime.

God damn it, don't speak such filth in the thread.

I used to be a huge Mrs. Marvel fan back when they first gave Carol her own book in 2006. I even liked how she kind of rounded out the Avengers as being a powerhouse character, and had a kind of interesting back story with how they salvaged whatever the fuck that was with her kid mind raping her into his lover.

They not only took her from her perfectly fine niche and shoved her into the limelight with horrible writing, a shitty costume, and a crappy rebrand to fight the 'patriarchy' they replaced the Mrs. position with a horrific fascist with the objectively worst powerset.

If they put Muss Muslim the Muslim McMuslim into the game, how would she be balanced anyways? She always wins any fight she wins without actually doing anything. It would be like putting ReeRee in, it would just be a victory splash screen.

Miss Mudslime would probably be the Super Skrull function, and her victory quotes will be how the Rapefugees and terrorists are the real victims instead of the victims they've raped and killed.

Go fuck yourself.

In an alternate universe where MVCI was actually good I would've gotten all the characters I wanted.

SADLY Capcom decided they'd rather commit brand suicide. Oh well. RIP MVC series.

You reminded me that Command Mission X's skin doesn't even have X Fire for his Armor change Hyper.

Add Blade (Warzard, not Marvel) with Huitzil, and you might be onto something.

Nah.

Blade was the only decent design from Warzard besides Tabasa.

Is Justice League really flopping?

Grossed $96m in its opening weekend when it was expected to gross $112+ at the low end.

So yeah, I think that qualifies as a 'flop' but not, unfortunately, as a 'bomb.'

If it also fails to perform in the following weeks and overseas, WB's big DC universe is basically dead as disco until the next shitty Batman series comes out.

I'm starting to thing Disney has less of an agenda and is just horribly incompetent and out of touch.

It's funny how they are adding in what characters Marvel says are "fan favorites" instead of actual fan favoritesā€¦ though I imagine the chose her to use some of Skrull's animations from 3 and save themselves some work.

it's amazing how they keep managing to take steps down from MvC3. With MvC3 we actually had almost every character we wanted, with this they actually took tons of well liked characters away.

Everyone at my screening hatred fag flash. But loved aquaman and cyborg. Aquaman probably going to be as big of a hit as the Wonder Woman movie. With that said. Movie critics are still Disney shill. You canā€™t call justice league the biggest failure this year. It still did good. Unlike the mummy reboot and inhumans. Disney will suffer from the inhuman fall out longer than justice league.

How bad it the movie? I haven't followed DC as much, but I heard DC went back to the SocJus kool-aid.

Marvel thinks everyone loves Miss Mudslime and Tumblrsquirrel, but they forgot why people liked Squirrel Girl in the first place. She was never meant to be a serious hero, but sjws made her this fat, sjw-tumblr landwhale who is in your face with endless words about leftist social justice bullshit. The ugly art in Tumblrsqurrel makes the comic impossible to read, but Marvel still uses shitty sjws to write and draw those comics. Even readers who gave Miss Mudslime a chance turned on her (She's done nothing to justify any love and respect).

MvCI was nothing more than Movie tie-ins vs. Functions.The game was made with little or no love an effort.

I meant that SF and Marvel still have older games that any dumb fuckup can just pick up and play online easily. Tekken is kind of fucked in that regard, isn't it? ( Then again MVC3 is dead as shit on PC, last I checked )

Like I said, Justice League is a flop but not a bomb. And Justice League isn't Disney, m8, it's WB.

It'll be interesting to see what WB does with the DC properties moving forward, too.

I'd say to just go watch the RLM Half in the Bag review for Justice League.

The only thing that kept me from MVC3U was not having John Talbain in there.

At least they fixed that problem for Infinite by giving me absolutely no reason to play.

This isn't good. We don't want more normalfags in here.

Now they won't be filthy secondaries though

I thought Nekopara's numbers were lower still.

If we don't support capcom we'll never get a dragons dogma 2. After all the support we gave Capcom with the DD release on PC, we can't let capcom crash and give up on the PC market. It's why I plan to buy Monster Hunter World on PC and PS4, even if it has lootboxes and microtransactions, and why I bought SFV. We need to support them at least until they make Dragons Dogma 2.

Dragon's Dogma 2 will never happen. DD1 was Itsuno's dream project and it was kneecapped to fuck. Now they're more concerned on finishing DDO so they can shove it over to America.

Kill yourself capcuck

Dragons dogma 2 will never ever happen.
all the pawn sorcerers I summon are guardian, scathers

Kill yourself while you go back to NeoGaf.

If we support them we will get Dragons Dogma 2: Dark Jew, with lootboxes, microtransactions, casualized gameplay, no harpies or misogynistic content, appeal to a broader audience and even more cut content than the first one.
I fucking love DD:DA, and I'm willing to let it go because I love it. I'd rather see it die than see some suits keep it alive but lobotomized, with a stick up its ass and only to make them money.

Wew godsbane yourself ser etc etc

What's the next step in your plan?

Keep playing good games instead of wasting money on bad ones.

Crashing my display drivers, with no survivors

I hope to god that's a mistranslation because not only are those three phrases just a word salad of weasel words that doesn't explain what they intend to do, the third even implies corporate power superseeds labour laws or existing trade laws etc. You don't govern a corporate unless you yourself are the government just like how you don't call the pig farmer the governor of a pigsty.

If Capcom is doing a shit job Fuck em.
They need to win people back by making good games, not forcing fans to buy shitty one, because there is a chance they might make a not shitty game in a few years.

I know about Burch bein a shit, but whatd Vee do? Not that i doubt she did anything, i just havent heard of anything shes done. Do tell.

As long as when they go under they don't get bought out by EA we'll be fine.

Hell, Nintendo is probably eyeing them up in those jap buisnessmen backroom deals. The IP's will get sorted out and we'll get to see good games again.

Vee went full Sjw and leftist like Burch and the rest of the other VAs.

Yeah but what is it that outed her as such? Like were there tweets or some shit?

no fucking shit retard, if you want to make fun of something, don't be disingenuous about it.

It's amazing how long ago that's been now, not to mention the stuff going on back then around the beginning of the decade almost seems small in comparison, but I do hope like other user's and some news has speculated they'll start going under pretty soon.
They haven't deserved the mountain of amazing franchises they've been sitting on for a long time.

She does the typical sjw shit, and retweets stuff from ass-holes like Wil Wheaton, bitching about Trump like every liberal ass-hole from California. She doesn't get as much heat as Burch because she tries to be nice to people.

b-b-b-b-but they gave us Jedah in MvC so is working user!

Kill yerself

In his defense, this was before we found out DBFZ will have season passes and day-one disc-locked contentā€¦like MvCI, Tekken 7, MKX, Killer Instinct, and Injustiass 2.

I never mentioned DBZF though

Check my I.D. It is THAT EASY to bait all you fuckers. STOP TAKING THE BAIT. This is why Holla Forums is going to shit.

No

Ignoring the problem is a shitty solution because it tells other Neogaf fucktards and Sjwcapcucks they can come in here, and support the bullshit some of us are against like Capcom being very scummy. Go back to NeoGaf, Eventscrubs, or /r Kappa with that faggotry. Anyone who buys SFV and MvCI deserves the worst.

You said you bought SFV to support Dragon's Dogma. None of that money goes to them, and it encourages Ono to keep acting like the stupid Japanese ass-hole he is. Fuck off.

You are either that new or seriously pretending to be retarded, either way, there are people who actually think like .
By collective shitting on the retards, we'll either bully them out of here or get them to stop being retards. Either way, yellling at people on the internet is fun.

Wanna know something hilarious? Some tournament replaced him with his gay OC on request. Multiple times.

Agreed. Unfortunately even the smaller companies and AA are often tied to bigger ones or to big publishers. A midsized studio I liked got shut down recently because their bigger owner wants to pursue the games as a service model.
I wish this wasn't true but the cycle keeps fucking repeating.

I'm trying to remember when was the last time capcom produced anything I would be interested in trying out let alone buy. And for me it's maybe their pre SFV fightans. Some of their CPS1&2 titles. And that's about it, haven't played the more recent stuff for any length that I can say. Maybe monster hunter for 10 minutes at a friends place.

Accurate sums up their audience

Everything logical points to this, but if anything Marvel is doubling-down on stupid month on month. I can't believe this until we all actually see Marvel getting it's chain yanked back.
Half the staff are still acting like spoilt retards on twitter, if Disney was taking an interest in it they would be telling them all to knock that off.

There's no bigger evidence that Disney doesn't trust Marvel Comics than how they dealt with Star Wars Adventures, a canon series published by IDW instead of Marvel.
And Marvel probably did the lenticular covers crap this month (forcing retailers to order twice the amount of comics if they wanted the cooler covers) to inflate numbers, giving Disney the impression of not being failures.

IDW, as in the house that does the trans-transformers and the Diversity-Joe comics? That smells like Marvel spent too much time getting milkshakes so they're outsourcing to another 'like-minded comic publisher'.
Disney giving them work more sounds like they're swallowing whatever bullshit Marvel is telling them - they're enabling it.

what would Holla Forums's ideal Marvel vs Capcom game be like?

i'm not a capcom shill i'm doing research to /agdg/ with

Well, is there a publisher who isn't into it?
If Disney were looking into politics they wouldn't have a reason to outsource it. It was done as a business decision because they didn't like what Marvel has done so far with the SW series they have been publishing.

Good to know melee not being a fighting game attracts the least amount of autism compared to actual fighting games.

What?
If anything melee has a rabidly autistic playerbase.

Looking at
It shouldn't be that hard to figure out. :^)

Melee has furfag magnet characters like Fox which are also some of the most used ones. You have to be an autistic furfag to even play competitive melee. The broken hands and arthritis comes later.

Every time.

Tatsunoko vs Capcom :^)

What does this mean, i wonder?

Every time.

That's the nigger's fursona, the other guy is a sperg/aspie, but not to that level of degeneracy

A+ taste user

2016, the year of happennings.
2017, the year of blunders.
2018, ???

What did Christina do? I like some of her Haruhi voice work when she just did fan stuff.

Just put Massimo or Spider in. Spider could even take Gambits moveset, so all the function-fags would love it, and they don't have to pay for an xman.

Fuck outta here 4cuck.

I just love Command Mission so much.

JUST-us league did the same thing as BvS in that it slammed all the heroes together into some limpwristed plot, had to dedicate half the movie to backstory, and the result is DC going "we make notavengers, gib moneys plz!" and they fall on their ass again.

Cliff Bazinga as guest character soon

XD

What weeaboo shit?

At least niggers bring in enough hype in the FGC to make it worthwhile. And they're chill as fuckā€¦

I thought KOF XIV was ok

I gotta agree with this fag. MK9 was a fanstastic game, if unbalanced. At least it was entertaining to playā€¦

Sakurai himself said its a party game

It is, that's why it's doing better that shekel versus function infinite.

party isn't a genre though, it's a way to play a game

and wii sports is an actual sports game.

What?

it can't be both?

Sure, not all of them are good but to say it's not a genre is just stupid

It's a category that says nothing about what the game is actually like, just how it is meant to be played. Mario party is a digital board game/minigame collection, wii sports is a casual sports simulator, and smash is a casual fighting game. I don't see how anyone with a brain can see this as some sort of cohesive genre on the level of something even as broad as platformers.

I guess it's not a video game then.

The writer for the BLM Panther comic got fired for being a racist cunt despite they hired a black bitch who has no experience in the comic book industry (and is probably a racist). When your golden goose lost 25% of it's potential, you're gonna be worried that it'll affect other things like the movies (BLM Panther is supposed to have a movie in February, and a 6 issue series where he encourages blacks to rape and kill non-black women and cops for social justice is the last thing you want for your movie). Disney only cares about Twitter if you going full retard will put a major dent in their profits. The Mouse doesn't care if you hate Trump.

I might be wrong, but I heard Marvel forced comics to buy some of the shit like Miss Mudslime and Tumblrsquirrel. A store in my mall has shit loads of HellCat and Miss Mudslime beause no one buys them. It took them forever to get rid of TumblrSquirrel stacks (I don't know anyone who says that shit is good with a straight-face).

I know it's not a party game, but in one tourney Mario Kart 8 had more people entering that tourney than MvCI. Let that sink in.

I guess fps aren't video games either, niether is rpg, puzzle games, adventure games or fighting games since they don't have the word video game in them.

RPG tells you nothing about how a game will play, yet is still a term that can be used to classify a game.

And they're a bunch of fucking slobs, too. I have to clean up their shit at the weeb conventions I volunteer atā€¦

It tells you far more than "party game" does

I had to deal with Smash kiddies at an old fighting game events years ago, so you have my pity. They really are the worst human beings.

Good job following the conversation.

this is true, every fighting game thing i go to where we share space with smash people we end up having to clean up for the smash people because they just up and leave as soon as their games are over. Sometimes we have to call them because they leave their damn consoles, tv screens etc sometimes.

just demonstrating your supreme logic :^)

No, you are being retarded.

this is the level of cognitive dissonance one needs to justify muh hardcore melee fightan vidya.

You know what community I will have back and welcome with open arms? The KI community. Those fuckers go out of their way to set up and tear down everything. Shit, they even help clean up after the smash fags!

then again, I also play KI, so I might be a bit biasedā€¦

Alex Valle confirmed for nu/v/

just ignore him

Retailers are mad at Marvel because of shit like that happening all the time. They can stop doing business with the retailer if they don't order those books, and may end up overshipping them (won't cost the retailer more per book, but it will cost more for shipping, for books that won't sell anyway).
Marvel is nearly half of the comic book industry so it really fucks up the small stores to lose their support. It's absurd

steamcharts.com/app/493840
MvC:I is dead. Fuck posting screen caps go visit the steam chart page yourself. This shit is hilarious.

You realise neither Noctis nor Geese are in the game yet, right? I doubt just an announcement, before the characters are in, somehow influences the player base so much, especially when they've implied Noctis might not be the last character added. There's only going to be more players in the foreseeable future unless they fuck up the balance with a patch, and they're too conservative to do anything major.

Not at all. Tekken can be played casually fine, you don't need KBD to fight blues/early greens. You won't master it, but you can fight people at your level. It's the faggots who have very high ranks that must fight the same people over and over again unless they switch connection requirements to be less picky than 5/5.

Lost it at that fucking 09 part.

What an absolute shame. I was actually excited when Capcom said there would be characters from the movies because I thought we'd be getting
Instead we get Captain Marvel, who is only there because they needed a replacement for doom and magneto. For fucks sake, could we at least get John C Riley? Anybody who actually might be interesting to play? Even though I couldn't care less about the xmen the roster is absolute garbage.

Tekken 7's only big because the rest of the fighters out there suck, and every faggot bitter with SFV hyped the fuck out it even though Harada committed the same sins Ono did with SFV and MvCI (day-one dlc, sleazy disc-locked content containing the rest of the arcade mode items and making people buy them, etc.). Tekken 7's polish isn't much better. The game is gonna die down when all the Geese and Noctis fags get burned out from the mechanics you need to learn or attention span wanes.

Capt. Marvel also replaced Jean because she's really nothing more than a reskinned Jean Grey (only uglier).

I'll call it now

year of desperation

>2018, the year I get a boyfriend

Either show us your tits or get the fuck out for being a fag.

What kind of boyfriend?

Faglord.

Are you new? There's not a single girl here and there won't ever be, they have nothing to gain from posting here, no one to brag to in order to improve potential fuckability and that's all they want. You ought to post the gay community wrestler or Pence if you see such things in the case you don't like that, though some do that ironically. Look at for a reaction by someone experienced.

Can be cute, can be manly, I want cuddles.

I got a girlfriend last week user. You're still a massive faggot and should hang yourself but be a decent faggot and you'll get somewhere.

Thanks user, I wish the best for you.

Wow wow wow.
This faggot.

I like to play Fullderp and 4chan's Holla Forums is shit.

I haven't played that game in years and I barely remember anything about it. Does it still hold up? All I remember is that the bosses in the game were hard as fuck.

Kill yourself.

is this anime actually good or is it just waifu(male) bait?

do you have good taste in games?
tfw no bf to cuddle and fall asleep next to while he plays vidyas

sage for homoposting

tekken has such a weird difficulty curve for a fighting game.
it has been one of the biggest games in arcades for ages.

Whenever i see this image i wonder at what point anime got weebofied

Still looks like trash.

ID changed because the router fucked up I think.

No, I've been considering that for years but that's a stupid and a bad thing to do so I won't.

Depends on what you consider good taste. I have every recent Nintendo console and I never felt bad, some might consider it a no but I don't agree. I mostly play PC. I like fightans, RPGs, turn based strategies, platformers. I did play tons of TF2 back in the day, mostly as Pyro, Medic or Gunslinger Engineer, so maybe shooters also count.
I know your pain but I don't care much for if he plays. I mostly excercise, work or do literally nothing most of the time myself. Playing Tropical Freeze or something just as good in co-op together seems like it'd be fucking awesome though.

Widow was the only "good-looking" character (they all look like shit), and she's nothing like the concept design (smaller tits, almost zipped-up costume cuz we can't risk ESPORZ and Sjw wrath). What the fuck is with Venom's voice?! He sounds like a fucking beta cuck trying to be a bad-ass. It's so bad. Holy fucking laziness, Winter Soldier has to be the laziest character Capcom made since Dee from the Vamprie/Darkstalker's collection. He's fucking Captain America, but with a different head and Chris's moves. The leak wasn't kidding when he said these "new" characters just took stuff from the old MvC3 characters.

archive.is/YSecm

And of course, Justin Wong goes into Capcuk Mode to shill the shitty, sleazy dlc after the patch "triggered" him. As usual, Justin and the Capcucks are getting called out by everybody else. FFS Justin, if you're going to shill, don't look and sound like a fake, greasy bitch about it.

Are you kidding me, Wong?! Who the fuck are you trying to con with your shilling?!

Yeah, it's also one of the years where SocJus warriors took over Important positions making the company think "diversity" will sell, daring to even destroy the entire company for an ideal (or until the company higher ups send a hitman)

let's hope these frauds get fired before they destroy the entire industry more than Ubisoft and EA ever did.

Nice retroactive admission that it looked like shit.

Does he think people don't have eyes? You can fucking see the screenshots to see nothing's really changed. If he wants even the stupidest people to realise he's a shill, he is on the right track.

Wong has been hardcore with his shilling to a point he doesn't even care if he contradicts himself (Gotta save that weed supply and justify the stupid idea of quitting a good job for ESPORZ). He never said the game is ugly, and only whined about something when his easy weed money was joepardized (see the patch tweet).

This year has been some sort of wake-up call to people thanks to Battlefront 2, CoD, ESPORZ being shit, and MvCI. Capcom gave no fucks about this game, and hoped it can push it's sleazy agendas and practices with ESPORZ, disc-locked content practices, sjw pandering, and help from the SoCal scene. Even Capcucks told Combofiend to fuck off, and criticized Andy Wong for not knowing anything about his company's products.

It's not even good shilling. At least Fchamp lied that Ono planned to fix Chun's face until he and Ono got caught red-handed.

Black Widow is literally just C. Viper except worse in every conceivable way. At least winter soldier does a few interesting things with the arm.

Venom sounds like trash, who cares about the other two.

Yes

posted on the jewtubes lol

I just wish they let you play the DLC characters for free only in training mode at least. I acquired the game to play one character and I like it but I don't like having to learn matchups solely from people on ranked. I still don't know how many of MH's moves have armor and how much.

You deserve misery for having the game in the first place (even if you pirated it, you deserve misery).

It was first prize in a local UMvC3 tournament. And I enjoy the game minus those DLC matchups.

Anything involving the sword has one hit, the heavy grounded overhead swing has infinite armor.

has there been a good fighting game that has meet the expectations it gave on their trailers?
anyone?
cause if ARMS wins best fighting game on the vidya shit awards im going to bust a fucking nut

It can happen.

I haven't played against MH in some time, but the last thing that really tripped me up was that the overhead swing armored through Jedah's level 3. If everything else only has one hit can they also armor through that?

It would speak volumes about the current state of video games in general

I watched the video and knew it was going to be shitā€¦.when that Venom voice hit I was fucking blasted by more anger then I thought I had.

Then I see in the comments people saying, "he plays good so, the voice doesn't matter" and, "Just turn off the sound if you don't like the VA"

Jedah's level 3 beats all of MH's armored moves with the exception of the heavy overhead swing on the ground.

UNIEST is a fantastic fighter that came to consoles this year. It can easily be played in japanese but the translated version should be coming at the end of this year. The newest version of Arcana Heart 3 is also coming this year.

It would make sense if ARMS won though and I wouldn't even be mad. It's a casual fighter on the Switch and casuals would rather watch than play more technical (read nearly any) fighter.

Holy shit Widow and Soldier look like the most generic garbage-ass characters possible. Soldier is basically just Chris and Widow is just Jill. They have no remarkable abilities whatsoever and their movesets are really samey. They'd have been better off putting in one of the generic mook enemies from the story mode, that would've still been less generic than these guys.

This would've never happened in MVC3. I recall that Niitsuma actually rejected characters outright for being too similar to characters that were already in the roster. He was focused on putting in cool and fun additions to the roster like MODOK and Phoenix Wright, and these two assholes never would've got in under his watch. But nope, MVCI's team is just a pincushion for corporate cock, they have no balls to speak up or imagination to do anything cool.

Venom looks alright but his level 3 is lame as fuck.

4/10 overall, and all four of those points are because of Venom.

You know I'm actually willing to bet money that they had internal arguments over this. Like the Squirreltard/Ms. Mudslime writers kept screeching about "NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, SHE WOULD BE ABLE TO DO THIS AND THIS SO THESE CHARACTERS WOULDN'T EVEN BE ABLE TO TOUCH HER" and the Capcom employees are just with their face in their hands trying to explain the importance of segregating story from game balance

So long as they exist, hope is dead forever. The industry is far too big to crash and there are surely contingencies in place.

FUCK

hooktube.com/watch?v=04oBawHYlHw

He sounds like he has half the testosterone a man like Venom should have.

Yeah, it's disappointing

I really want any media featuring Venom to use Daran Norris as his voice actor. He did such a great job, especially for a PS1 game.

it'd be great to see an arika game do better than a capcom one but we'll probably just have to settle for a moral victory

those are all good imo. it seems like lots of homoanons only play mobas these days which are of a timesink than i can really deal with atm. bro-op with a husbando would be pretty comfy

negging your old games to sell new ones is a pretty common marketing strategy, normally you wouldn't do both to the same game though.

has any game done that before? it seems like a really honest way of doing things which means it's a terrible monetization strategy

She also needs to be reminded of how she scammed a couple thousand dollars out of people to fund an animated music video that produced LITERALLY NOTHING.

I'm sorta interested in how the mechanics will work in EX Fighting Layer. They look kinda like gems from SFxT, only hopefully without DLC.

Didnt Max shit on MVCI?

So are we going to be getting these threads monthly? I'm all for seeing Capcom eat shit, but I feel like these could just stay in the fighting game general.

In his personal "review" he gave it an 8 out of 10 despite having nothing but bad things to say about it, so no.

We have a fighting game general?

Sounds like an IGN review

kek

Yes

You can tell they put extra work into the faces

reading comprehension, nigger. it says "free to play this weekend"
its a free weekend. they do this all the time for games.

I did say this weekend. No recent game has ever had a free-to-play weekend as quickly as MvCI. I don't think even SFV had that. I just abbreviated free-to-play to f2p (I probably shouldn't have done it, but oh well).

You said "MvCI has officially hit free-to-play status this weekend". It doesn't hit f2p status, it just temporarily free.

Lawbreaker

You really gotta learn how words work.

They also keep taking shits in the hotel pool during CEO every year.

its a platform fighting game

Its the nigger thats a furry, that white guy is his opponent dumbass

atpMarnsLeg

Uhh, should be Jack 7 on the right or something, considering In Just Ass 2 is absolute garbage just like everything Netherrealm Studios puts out.

Aris is one of the very few in the FGC we can trust to be honest about what is trash or not. Fucking sucks that even Max is an obvious shill.

I wouldn't say Aris sucks Namco's dick, he legitimately loves Tekken. And he didn't hide his dislike of Noctis, he talks shit about it non stop.

Tekken 7 is literally the most popular fighting game right now, way more than SF, Marvel or any Neatherrealm trash.

Tekken 7 is easily the best Tekken so far, its only problem is a few removed legacy characters like Lei Wulong, Ganryu and so on. Gameplay wise Tekken is better than ever before.

Yes, especially games that aren't selling. A fine example of Overwatch, which is so dead whenever there isn't some fucking event with new faggot skins for their waifus for people to gamble on, that they have free weekends at least once a month.

The fighting game thread has enough niggers that are just there for scene drama as it is.

You sicken me on a fundamental level. I bet you're going to buy Metal gear SurviVe too, aren't you?

What else is there to talk about? There are no more good vidyagames. Bannerlord has gone never ever, Nioh phase is done, Automata was a shotacon bait game, and Monster Hunter World isnt coming out for months. There's nothing to do.

Fuck off, soyboy.

The more I listen to Max talk about Marvel the more obvious it is. Especially the whole "But the PC version with mods looks good!" shit.

His expression right after the trailer dropped said it all.

Yeah, it was hilarious. The camera cut to Aris after the Noctis reveal and he had that look of horror and disappointment, and then Harada comes up to him and says he's sorry. Top kek moment of the tournament.

He was also pretty vocal about his disappointment when the 2 bears got announced as fighters.

This is probably the most balanced take in the thread. Capcom has great artists, some smart designers but terrible, terrible executives and management. I wish I knew enough about the corporate world to know what the ideal situation there is - in Japan, you don't simply leave your company.

The fighting game community is a containment of blacks, autists and spics that needs to be bombed.

I rather see capcom burn than get DD2.

I understand your reasoning. If you were a developer hoping to take your niche game and bring it to the attention of the masses, you're the kind of dev that would add/remove features for the sake of mass appeal in the hope of inducing interest and then, when you have that interest, you would then go on to restore the game's original "hardcore" features.

That's not how reality works. When you dropped the standards, you gathered an audience that expected that level of quality. Raising them later would only repel them as it did originally.

In this case, if you buy Capcom's shit when they're behaving the way they are currently, that's the behaviour you'll get. The lesson here being that it's already true that you'll never get DD2.

Sky? The black guy that does/did videos with Dunky (videogamedunkey)?

Nope. I don't see your logic.

>

Isn't that already the case? I believe I read somewhere that the way things really work is a businessman spends money on a lobbyist, the lobbyist lobbies to get a bill passed and something something revolving door.

If they put fucking loot boxes in Monster Hunter world i will tell the series goodbye.

You're both retarded, the white guy is a Melee player, the fursona belongs to this autismo who plays multiple fighters

for every marn and fchamp, there are some good eggs in the FGC

wait people hate sonicfox?

you wish, more like walking advertisement

Hes the most hated nigger around, not for being better than you at the games, but for shoving his furry shit on your face at every single vent

but he only plays the shittiest games so who cares?

SonicFox has won money in more games than Kazunoko.

Remember when mvc had FUN characters?

Aris got visibly butthurt over Noctis and bear reveals, he said the bowling mode (season pass part) is worthless because it has no multiplayer and he won't even open it as it'd be a waste of time, he was extremely negative about the story mode and it's endings, jokingly shits on Harada every time something weird happen on stream and shat on Helipad music during a tournament. Especially the bowling though, if he was shilling for Bamco, wouldn't he try to at least give the bowling mode a chance so people buy it rather than openly discourage it as not worth any money? It makes no fucking sense, you're pulling your words straight out of your ass.

So what is your definition of someone who doesn't shill a fighting game then, does it hating it? Tekken 7 is not much different from the other Tekkens in gameplay, so why would someone like Aris who's played it for ~10+ years suddenly dislike it?