#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Metal Slug Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:
1. Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations archive.fo/ii01W
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
archive.is/ha7bk
>>>/8diamonds/2892
6. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
>Cyberpunk 2077 is going to use the games as a service model. archive.is/6aJf5
>Bonegolem is back and updating Deepfreeze: twitter.com/icejournalism/status/906948110789877761
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc
>#NoTatsukiNoTanoshi Updates: archive.fo/VO3Jp archive.fo/EiaPi

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: gamergatewiki.net/
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.net/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lBblC
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/ea-attempts-to-fix-need-for-speed-payback-after-microtransaction-fiasco/44501/
operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com
archive.fo/hZzAG
sankakucomplex.com/2017/10/23/iwara-tv-taken-down-over-lolicon-content/
archive.is/izjJW
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt
exhentai.org/g/1127596/d72c89b276/
exhentai.org/g/1085964/2236a63f98/
archive.is/uWKe5
archive.is/h8mee
archive.is/66hYA
archive.is/xtykh
archive.is/kl93f
archive.fo/ii01W
oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/gamergate-polygon-continues-using-affiliate-links-without-disclosure/37923/
archive.is/KGAys
archive.is/gP9xw
archive.is/OOL2q
archive.is/QT53O.
archive.is/rlIvT
archive.is/1nq3W
twitter.com/CDPROJEKTRED/status/932224394541314055
archive.is/pg5Ad
archive.is/bLFPx
archive.is/sku2x
youtu.be/p6jZ_YW65d8?t=15m36s
tweetsave.com/williamshatner/status/932441221217128448
archive.fo/54lNq
imgur.com/a/K2Nnx
archive.fo/sqwhm
archive.is/Vkjwq
archive.is/sbXLg
youtube.com/channel/UCTB4iUpuQQCn8LPm62sAsSw
archive.is/S90TM
archive.is/JjP1O
instagram.com/hiyaang/
archive.fo/8jBhv
archive.fo/IEvo3
archive.fo/bkwrc
archive.is/GAchp
archive.fo/WIUJD
archive.is/8ntLy
archive.is/A6Gb2
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/hover-devs-remove-gamer-subtitle-due-crazy-people-internet/44604/
archive.is/CGdLG
archive.is/ZHISn
twitter.com/mombot/status/932661403697143811
archive.is/Ywewc
archive.is/vDRcn
ancestry.com/learn/facts/
archive.is/SyDYx
nichegamer.com/2017/11/20/hover-revolt-gamers-drops-subtitle-similarity-gamergate/
archive.is/bNaYf
archive.fo/XH4xX
savethechildren.net/
hooktube.com/watch?v=BWX1ygwYzWc&feature=youtu.be&t=41m
archive.is/TPN1G
archive.is/2CiZd
archive.is/cPPYW
archive.fo/pZ36s
archive.is/uutQ9
archive.fo/8PMKK
archive.is/fYv6J
archive.is/014jR
archive.is/zUR1P
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/cnbc-uncritically-promotes-defense-star-wars-battlefront-2-loot-boxes/44651/
archive.fo/ieOen
archive.is/4f4AL
twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/932729846672822272?s=17
archive.is/7nkNj
web.archive.org/web/20171120215357/https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/20/vivendi-wont-try-to-take-over-ubisoft.html
archive.is/SZSAl
breitbart.com/tech/2017/11/20/stonecoldtruth-buntyking-suspended-latest-twitter-censorship-wave/
archive.is/Ucpz5
archive.is/61r4r
archive.fo/yGzyZ
startengine.com/gab-select
youtube.com/watch?v=b7k3DdVLRPk
headlines.yahoo.co.jp/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobuhiro_Watsuki
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fug.

benisu

You fucked up.

OLD BREAD: archive.is/lBblC

This man is right. Radical measures for perilous times.

Yet the system that wants you dead and dispossessed will still remain in place. Read Siege.

2D Chocolate.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

LOL
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/ea-attempts-to-fix-need-for-speed-payback-after-microtransaction-fiasco/44501/

Wrong. This user is an avatarfag and should be reported as such.

Only to piss off game journalists, SJWs, the regressive left, shithead publishers (looking at you EA), etc.

#TorrentialDownpour and Nip news:

In the process of organizing and adding more info
Make sure to inform normalfags about websites free of Socjus Influence.

Useful Links:

operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com

News:

>>>/loli/77115
archive.fo/hZzAG
- sankakucomplex.com/2017/10/23/iwara-tv-taken-down-over-lolicon-content/
- archive.is/izjJW

Localization watch: Not solely from shit companies (need to add more)

>Sekai Project: Teaching Feeling ( >>>/hgg/116640 )
~~

SPREAD THIS:

pantsu.cat is a nyaa replacement after it was taken down. It's better than the competition. Use this instead of the cartel run cancer.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

They've put up downloads to paywalled fakku doujins.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
Fakku 1801-1900: files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
Fakku 1901-2000: files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
Fakku 2001-2100: files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt
Fakku 2101-2200: Out but no File yet

Info & feedback welcome

With all the CINEMATIC I've seen during E3, you can't fix it, just throw it in the trash.

sauce?

Daily reminder that Gamergate is literally Hitler

Dude, Quentin, why are such a bogus low energy grommie.
Being a radical rude dude is the way to get things done.
Don't just slowley push the button, fucking turbo that shit, ta'Haaaaaaw!

Weekly reminder to love your waifu/husbando or I will kill unforeseen consequences will befall to the people that you love or hold high respect.

exhentai.org/g/1127596/d72c89b276/

Enjoy

T-Thanks anyway.

Holy shit, I honestly did not expect that.

Just at the end, you can avoid it if you want but also he fuck two brown twins at the end, it's complicated

Hitler had no problem with niggers, only had problems with kikes and any org connected to them like (((the kkk))).

also giving the likeness of one of the characters, it's rude to make fun of Cory Feldman, I know that he's out of wack and a junkie but you would be the same if you got raped every single day by Hollywood execs

HItler liked the kikes otherwise he would have done a better job and wouldn't have handed them the Levant region through the muh six billions.

Doesn't every doujin that involve mothers always get the NTR tag because it's technically cheating going on?

No thats just being a poor strategist and not trying to play the long game like infiltrating and destroying kikehives from within, and trusting the kikes to not settle in poland was a mistake too.

No he didn't, that much is clear. He thought that not killing them and just shipping them out would work.

BILLY BILLY BILLY!

Not every. A larger chunk usually involves single moms fucking their sons.

You can skip most of this; 5:38 onwards is the important part.

Yep. And most died in the camps due to disease and famine, which only happened when (((britian))) and (((the league of nations))) pulled sanctions on germany for being independant.

It's still NTR and it's shit, It's not because you don't read it that it's not shit.
Never indulge yourself in NTR.

Not if it's with her husband like here:
exhentai.org/g/1085964/2236a63f98/
Also, isn't it NTR only when the man learns he got cucked?

4/10

Fucking disgusting

NTR entails someone being stolen in plain sight of the other with the intention of making him (and the reader) feel like shit, as opposed to cheating which is done in secret.
Cucking on the other hand means the cuck knows what's going on and completely accepts it.

It wasn't just the sanctions but also the targetted bombing of agriculture by the US to cause a famine.

It's the utmost duty of those who have fapped to help find those who want to fap a way for them to do such thing.

Is there a way I can filter Quentin every time he posts? The nice thing about Holla Forums is IDs so he can't samefag like usual.

Reposting from previous thread
Does someone have the archive showing cuckchan's Holla Forums mods as trannyfaggots being assmad about neogaf discussion and banning everyone for it?
the fact mods did ban discussion of neofag despite hiroshimoot saying it's fine proof enough but having an archive of the IRC would be great.

Now I just realized you are fucking idiots I will ignore you.

It's the utmost duty of those who post here to tell you to lurk more, faggot.

I have this.
archive.is/uWKe5

not sure if this is what you mean

People like you are why newfags and Redditors feel welcome here

As long as refugees are willing to adapt to their new home's culture and shut the fuck up and take it like adults, I'm somewhat fine with newfags. They need to lurk before posting to make sure they get it first.

Sorry, I forgot that I have been here since this place started to exist, unlike a couple of shits who believe they own this place and have to police everyone.

All I can think of when I look at this is the urine burn gif

I swear you gotta be a shill

Looks who's talking (2)

We are officially in an Idiocracy. Thank you college and public education.

Which one? Dare I ask?

It's not about policing, it's about not fostering a community of anons who are too incompetent to find sauce on an easily attainable doujin page because soft faggots like you don't think before helping them. No one will get better at certain tasks if you keep holding their dicks for them

user its just some Billying settle down

Wew fucking lad.

Obama was a shit though

BUT user, HE WAS CERTAINLY BETTER THAN CDHRUMBRF YOU FUCKING SHITLORD

It is? then why me >>13827650

They still seems to stick by the rules of Halfchan even when we were forgetting everything and we tried to make our own identity, I don't remember nothing about not spoonfeeding past week and these two just show up to silence me for that.

=WE WUZ KANGZ!==

I blame Bush for giving power to the evangelicals, making the leftists go full militant atheist.

I don't doubt Bush is an intelligent man, but his administration made LOTS of fuck ups. Also, we all know he was just a puppet of Skull and Bones.

Settle down, user. You're taking things too personal. Calm down.

>13827646
Stop posting now. Lurk more. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

Am I, when I am the one attacked for spoonfeeding

B-But muh ACA and all those other things he did which he actually didn't do but people think he did!

Almost every president got called out on their dirty shit, but Obama sadly gets a free pass so as not to offend the black community, despite that Obama's barely black himself what with all that mixed up hawaiian races shit in him. He was no different than Bush, but he got a pass because he was a minority and he said things Hollywood liked to hear, and they pretty much control the masses more than any political leader, which is sad.

I don't remember them being a trannies.
I only remember that mod was called BEAM and probably it's single mom that is also coalburner.
It was just a rumor though.
>>>/suicide/
>>>/gasyourself/
>>>/cancer/

Indeed. Bush and Obama were definitely huge mistakes to be sure. And now we're dealing with the most fucked up generations imaginable.

This doesn't even mention the expansion of government power, which he then abused to spy on right wingers.

I'm scared that the next generation goes back full evangelist or will just stay meme funposterists.

Alright, I don't want this thread to derail, I'll try to be reasonable, so i'll just say this. This is an imageboard, people are going to talk shit, you need to learn how to tune it out, or learn from it if you're fucking up really badly. What you're doing now is the worst way of handling something like this, complaining about being attacked will do you no favors, complaining others aren't acting the way you want them too isn't going to do you favors. You are making the thread about you, your feelings, your emotions, and all this is going to do is derail the thread.

Don't project faggot, it's exactly what you are doing as well.

Now let's be at peace.

Fuck this guy.
Even if I am not a burger.

Oh fuck off. Seriously, fuck off. No one is silencing you. You're in a thread where information gathering and digging is crucial. It's not about muh rules or Cuckchan, it's about making sure that your thoughtless help on a task as basic as finding a doujin page doesn't encourage laziness on user's part. If he can't even find a doujin page by himself when saucenao brings it up in seconds, that's one less person capable of gathering their own info. In case you haven't noticed, diggers are a rare resource. Even outside of this thread, you're not supppsed to spoonfeed newfags who didn't even try to find sauce themselves. If it was heavily cropped or nothing came up after he tried finding it, it would be different.

What is so fucking hard about this concept? That if you keep helping people, they'll be entirely dependent on the grace of other anons instead of their own ability to do basic tasks. Just stop being Mr. Charitable all the god damn time you fag.

But user, he was hip and cool! I mean, he posted on Reddit once, he's truly the president of our generation!

Out of arguments aren't ya?

So… Matel is going to give Barbie a Hijab?

I never said shit about plebbit. Nice strawman.

Yep, and they are also making a pooping barbie toy

Really

It seemed to me

By pointing the way I write.

I dunno if you guys talked about this, but there was a game on steam that supposedly changed its name because it was too reminiscent of GamerGate.

The game on steam was previously titled "Hover: Revolt of Gamers" and the subtitle has now been removed so it only displays "Hover". However, you can still see in the art for the game in this tweet, the subtitle is still present.

This was retweeted by Hideki Naganuma, a composer on JSRF. Archive: archive.is/h8mee

Archive of the tweet explaining this: archive.is/66hYA

Archive of the steam community update that details the change: archive.is/xtykh

The only thing they'll remember of him is that he was BLACK, and everyone will he was a good president because of his skin color. Racism much?

archive.is/kl93f

People don't owe you shit, they may spoonfeed you if they feel like it and that is perfectly fine to do so, but acting like there is a "duty to spoonfeed" is an unbelievably cancer attitude. Refusing to spoonfeed is to encourage Anons to learn to think for themselves. If you spoonfeed them constantly then the only thing they will learn is who to go to get spoonfed by.
Then look no further than pre-exodus half/gif/, where people would have the source of the image not only in the filename but also in the image itself, and you would STILL have retards asking for the source. And when you would tell them to just fucking Google the filename, they would get upset that you asked them to do any thinking of their own.

The criticism was that you were spoonfeeding something that was easily found. Although that in itself is not that bad (even if you will hear some people disapprove of it), since you probably knew the source without having to look it up and thus didn't know how easy it could be to find, what is damning is that you go on to police people yourself by saying that there is a duty to spoonfeed. Acting like a victim because others are teaming up against you doesn't change the fact that you did it yourself.

Well, that's a game off my wishlist. If they hadn't said anything about it, they would have had my money, but no, they had to insult people, to show what good allies they are to a purple-haired goblin that has nothing of note in terms of portfolio.

But we're the crazy ones. Okay.

Maybe they were talking about /ggrevolt/, who knows?

The winning move here is not to engage. The devs have clearly signalled they want nothing to do with us - fair enough. Firing up any drama about this whatsoever will do nothing but vindicate their worst beliefs and give the 9volt crowd some more meat to feast on.

I'm sure they'll make up their own drama about it regardless. Something something "GoiterGoblins lose again."

Well shit, the gg thread is still here, ara posting and all.

I'm so glad to have started drinking again

>1. Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations archive.fo/ii01W

oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/gamergate-polygon-continues-using-affiliate-links-without-disclosure/37923/
this update was made on august the 30rd. We have now november.

Nah, it won't happen because of reasons, trust me.

Funny how Hideki brought attention to the difference between the artwork and the official title. I wonder if he read any of those redpills back in April 2016.

BIG ASS TITTIES FOR ATTENTION
Thanks for the update. Hopefully this is added to the next bread.

/r/ing any NISA or NoA caps and infographics.

I was going to search all the vox sites for undisclosed links (all of them have it) but then I had problems trying to come up with a scrapper then got frustrated and started slacking off. My head isn't working like it used before, I'm so tired

3rd tittymonsters arms make absolutely no sense.

What did he mean by this?

He meant he's a drunk and wants to die.

Really? They seem more obsessed then us. The closest relation is "Consumer Revolt", but according to the SJW narrative that is a lie, so for those that hate gamergate there's no reason for them to make that connection.

Why do so many libs pretend to be centre?

Because no matter how much they deny it, they know that the far left is faltering. Now the biggest fear centrists might have is leftists hijacking it when they try to escape their sinking ship.

DECEMBER 18th IS THE TWITTER PURGE
archive.is/KGAys
archive.is/gP9xw
< Twitter will be using cookies to determine if you have gone to a site that they do not like and then ban you for it. [Pic 1 and 2] Twitter will not let you log in if you disable cookies. [Pic 3]

Basically using cookies (sites that have a tweet button, maybe more) if you have been on a "bad" website, you get banned.
Ideally this means they can cut off articles that they don't like (ban the author, ban the websites Twitter account, ban anyone who shares a link to it manually or visited the website).
It also gives them more ammo to ban problematic accounts. I.e. if you do shit on Facebook that would get you banned on Twitter- they'll do it.
Of course, with the sheer scale of users, it's bound to be an algorithm and it will overreach. Meanwhile, people who demand death to whites and republican politicians, actual terrorists, and pedo-sympathizers will be untouched.

The best retaliation (IMO)-
> Shill for GAB. Get people on there like in the early days of the exodus where folk made posts luring anons to 8ch. Also, use GAB more often. The site is slow as dicks for me but it's better than the alternative. It's a bit of an echochamber I will admit (which means at least some of them must be fakes trying to troll or crack consensus), but that's why they need more discussion with real people. Not liberals.
> If you haven't already, turn off all the personalization and data collection (though I imagine you would have already, or it doesn't do much). archive.is/OOL2q
> Don't click hyperlinks to Twitter. Always copy and paste. And always post Twitter links without the https or www.
> Partake in any anti-Twitter stuff. There's a group of people looking to mass block Jack (the website's owner who has his own account) but I doubt it's effectiveness archive.is/QT53O. Mass reporting Jack or Twitter support might send up more attention, but only they see it and it's not public. IMO, help anti-Twitter stuff trend and get those groups to use $TWTR in their tweets.

>Archive: archive.is/h8mee

They want to pretend they listen to the facts and both sides, as if to not be prejudice or biased. Then they're carried by a biased and loaded reporting of a thing that makes it an emotional or supposedly moral situation. And usually end up working against basic principles, like "I support free speech, but…" and give a poor reason.

This image can help a little

Cause I see so many centrists say they are in the middle yet they only shit on the right and never go in deep on the left.

Don't forget:
ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF, NO EXCEPTIONS

That is incredibly ironic.

They are actually trying to kill themselves, are they?

Is a shame the world is still filled with normal fags so nobody will care for a while longer.

Maybe I'll use GAB one of these days, I'm just not into social media.

>

I guess it was from Bush years when it actually had a point?

The exact opposite of that image happened in my country and we're basically in deep shit because of it.

What's your country user?

They probably received direct feedback (in an e-mail, tweet, or Steam Community thread) from someone similar to this idiot, saying that they had ignored the game because of the assumed associations.
It may be worth digging through their Steam Community forum to see if there were any threads about it.

Rich benefactors are the only way they're even alive to begin with. I don't think they've ever been profitable.

America? :^)

I wouldn't mind that honestly.

Nothing I can see besides "Revolt of Gamers" was a kinda crappy subtitle anyway.
It is a lame subtitle, makes me think of it as shovelware.

archive.is/rlIvT

I have yet to see a country where it moves right-ward. The only thing I have heard people mention is either Commies saying "b-but it's not REAL Communism" or pretending that the Red Scare in the US was about eliminating leftist perspectives.

Bush was more right-leaning than other candidates but he didn't really do much to change the frame of reference if at all.

Weren't many of them made under the #metoo hashtag?

Well…. there was the evangelics, also the MANY tax savings for the rich that probably helped filthy jews*. Also, it was the time when america went full Jesus camp. Don't pretend that didn't existed because that was the reason the left became so powerful after the right became so ridiculous.**

Well they did lose the saudi prince and we don't know how far they will go with this cookie ban after all sjws consider reddit a bad site and if they are doing this in an attempt to slow or stop right wingers from spreading memes during the 2018 elections then they might either ban redditors or use this to persuade reddit to remove subreddits like KiA and the donald. Either way we should prepare for a mass dis nod.

Jesus. What a faggot. How the hell does that stop people from buying the game.

That's why you use a different browser to separate regular browsing from email/social media browsing. Portable browsers make this piss poor easy

And expect exceptions for the goons.

Extremism is bad no matter what side.

Unless ordinary people go after both it does not matter if you point it out.

Make it to the left side.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

More like the other way around. The liberal and centrist of yesteryear always ends up becoming the conservative "bigot" of tomorrow. Only thing right-wing about the left now is their love of capitalism.

Nice to see him do better

No, it wasn't. You don't rise to power at the snap of your fingers, they had the power long before and it was only that the public sentiment that changed. Leftists already had immense control over college campuses, entertainment media and the press. Evangelicals certainly helped make it more acceptable to be a Communist, but they didn't give them the power to take over. I think you will remember the type of unrelenting hatred towards Bush during his presidency that was not only acceptable but even went far enough that not hating him enough would result in resentment towards you. A hatred, which you didn't see towards Bill Clinton, during his impeachment his popularity even went up to the point where not even Reagan could compete. Although Bush pulled the right strings to get people to give away their freedoms, what shouldn't be forgotten is that he used one of the largest terror strikes on the US to do so.

They only love capitalism in ways they benefit from. Essentially, the worst part of communism mixed with the worst pasts of capitalism.

(heil'd)
It's was a hyperbole but will suffice, much appreciated.

Was he worse than FDR though?

He also read rude tweets and did a thing all hip niggers do - dropping valuable property on the ground because they took no effort in acquiring them

Including centrists and ancaps

But ancap has never been tried before!

U of I instructor assaults conservative student

Spread the info we have about the owners of Twitter.

He never put people in camps I guess

archive.is/1nq3W

he should draw galko and vivian comparing pubes haha
as a joke haha
I wanna huff galkos shaggy butthair haha

You commissioned shit from so many artists, why not ask him yourself?

Again, I'm still surprised 2K hasn't told Randy "sit down before you hurt yourself."

why dont you

Good point.

This spellings trigger me erry time

I don't think 2K owns Gearbox just Borderlands.

has anyone sent him a copy of "the boy who cried wolf?"

twitter.com/CDPROJEKTRED/status/932224394541314055

Well fuck, now i can't get delicious replies to my antiCDPR shilling, because i will always get that twitter post in my face.

I miss my trip.

It's a tactic that could play out one of two ways.
Either Twitter kills off it's right wing, and it stays popular. Or Twitter dies and no replacement arises, leaving other websites to be manipulated.
Either own the battlefield, or blight it.
Of course, both of the above have their own counters.
Encourage an alternative to compete Twitter (GAB), and still "raid" the other website with memes and facts during the election (plus the natural "trickle down" memes like with halfchan/fullchan into mainstream). Or have the alternative to replace Twitter when it dies- but a hard fought battle will decide what consensus is. Normalfags and actual normal people (those who are pissed off by SJW and terror, but don't consider themselves any political wing) can make or break social media. Depends what it's built on- social media is inherently about vanity (look at me and what I care about and my opinion), but can a new platform be built on discussion and an exchange of ideas?

No, but he did help pave way for the democrats fema camps.

The thing that gets me about gab is, you can't beat twitter by being twitter. They should have tried innovating the idea of general free for all social media, bring ideas to the table. Difficult, but you have to sell your ideas by being different, not by being the same.

You can still point out that they fucked up the enhanced edition and directors cut of witcher 1 and 2 respectively on pc so they have weird optimization errors.

There are also a lot of people who threaten conservatives on twitter but do not get banned, so there might be a push to try and get conservatives to leave twitter before doing the mass banning.

I'm not against Admins having a trip. Hell, even Admins from other boards if need be for crossposting stuff.
I don't know if it'll result in some Admins becoming namefags- though I imagine it'll be self-maintaining (if you use the trip for stuff other than important announcments- you're a fag and you'll be mocked).

Because the new team has never lied before- like the specs of Wild Hunt at E3 to what was released.

Will that work for normalfags? "One guy has a 15% share- that's not much!"
If anything it fucks over the UN more. There are ways of making it work (focusing on what Suhail Rizvi has said/done, or slow burn questions like "Why is something in arabic always trending?"). You just need to write it out and do the thinking for normalfags.

Got the original Tweet from Campus Reform?

See, the impersonation thing is the only reason I actually prefer tripcodes to be enabled.

Shills are afoot, gents. Be vigilant.

I saw it coming a mile away if it's any consolation.

You're still a faggot either way

I don't think the SJW and Twitter intentionally work together- but they have the same goals (a right-wing free platform). SJW mass report "bad people" and Twitter ignores reports on SJW.
There's a big list of Twitter conservatives/rightwing/anti-SJW that have been banned Milo, Sargon, Baked Alaska, Roger Stone, and lesser known ones like Scrump and Micky Vaughn. Tony Robinson, Laura Loomer, and others have been unverified (since Twitter admits verification is now just "Twitter approved".
Irrelevant of whether you like some of these people or not- there's a clear bias when they get banned, and no one on the left does.
Since Alaska was the most recent one to get booted, check his "FreeBakedAlaska" hashtag for tweets comparing SJWs getting a free pass:
twitter.com/hashtag/FreeBakedAlaska?src=hash
This will include people trolling and footage Baked Alaska being a fucking idiot

They boast some technobabble about how they're peer2peer or something. The main hook was how you can get paid on GAB a'la patreon (or was that Minds?)
Either way- if you don't think GAB is doing a good job- TELL THEM. We're in this together. Having a choice of who to prop up can only work in our favor.

gamergays ;_;

We should not leader-fag Acid (or anyone), but people impersonating him can cause drama.
IMO Acid, post important shit here, and confirm you are who you are via HQ's shitpost thread.
Or post in the shitpost-thread (or the relevant thread to your post) then crossquote it here.

The thing is, just because I don't think they are doing enough to innovate, doesn't mean I have any ideas of my own to help them out with. The only legit gripe i have with the site beyond simply being a twitter ripoff is the upvote thing.

If I can do anything to help, I will try.

Also, I think the pay thing is Minds. You can invest in Gab, but I don't think you'll get paid for posting there.

People impersonating anyone who contributes can cause drama user, not just me. Especially if they're impersonating someone who isn't around much to defend themselves.

GG has always been its own worst enemy when it comes to interpersonal drama. Its a good vector for shill-attack.

y…you too.

In other news, Japan has seen the potential of Cakes and now Scamco will make an manga around Im@s cakes.

archive.is/pg5Ad

archive.is/bLFPx

archive.is/sku2x

I want more puchimas.

I only care about the producers when it comes to idolmaster

Don't forget about Witcher 3's downgrade.

I'm fucking hungry and can't decide what to eat. A double Ameriburger with cheese and BBQ both sound really good right now.

I've been off work and asleep all day, and only woke up a bit ago to take a piss.

It was time 10 years ago, you parasites are cowards.

this was because CDPR is too incompetent to get their stutterfuck of a cobbled together middleware engine to run on even the best PC hardware. The game still stutters with 16 core CPUs and titan xp's. Its a fucking abortion of an engine and it was downgraded because it literally would not run on even high end PC hardware.

I see you are a man of culture as well

Is it just me or do you guys feel like EA is going to win it just by staying out of the media spot light long enough for the movie to show in theatres?

You're not as important as you think you are Acid. If someone impersonate you, there's no real consequence.

Not ara enough

Thats what I figured looking at witcher 2's errors and trying to get it to work, they have a engine that is bad in a different way than gamesbryo. They need to make an engine that actually has optimization for different computer types. I need to upgrade my graphics card at some point, somehow my pc fits all the recommendeds for witcher 3 except the graphics card, which is recommended is a 770.

So Dunham didn't listen and believe, even though she espoused it, and is now getting accused of gaslighting racism. Good, moreso if it means her blathering isn't heralded, but instead is lost to the waves, where both it and she belong.

Keep the spotlight on them then.

Somebody should make a shitty game publisher tycoon game. Your company would be Artistic Electronics. It would be about being as Jewy as possible while maintaining enough good PR to keep the goys buying. As the game progresses, you'd follow a parody of the history of EA and all their major deals with parodies of other major companies. You may or may not have parodies of their scandals, depending on whether you manage PR well enough to avoid them.

Blizzard should be Snowstorm and have a cult of rabid women in south korkea.

That's the thing though. The media is the spotlight and anons have no control over it. EA's controversy resulting in actual gambling investigations was good clickbait, but the media will soon move to its next cliclbait subject as those investigations drag on.

probably. they are using the the old narrative switcheroo.
first it was "ea tries to fuck its customers", now the sites are filled with "they removed it (and will bring it back later)". maybe one more announcement and nobody gives a fuck about this shitstorm anymore.

there also a lot of casuals praising the game for being pretty good except for the lootbox stuff which is worrying.

Even better idea. You have several campaigns with varying difficulties that each follow the history of major moneygrubbing gayman companies and/or publishers.

We have youtube to help.

NoA and their filthy lawysers and hipsters who think that changing the writing to be "lol sorandumb."

Pretty much guaranteed to happen. A lot of people celebrated their recent concession. Even considering a small victory is proof the tactic worked. They only suspended the ability to purchase in-game currency. The progression system is still directly tied to loot boxes. You can still purchase the higher tiered versions of the game that grants you cards that are superior to those who bought standard edition (funny no one is fucking saying anything about that). EA is clearly just relying on holiday sales and post-launch hype. Once those are in, they'll bring the currency purchases back. They just realized that there's no need to do it all at once because it's fucking Star Wars. Establish the player base first and then fuck them over.

But hey, let's all make 1000 useful idiot/shill YT videos declaring WE DID IT REDDIT WE DEFEATED EA so people stop fighting. I fucking hate Normalfags.

You would have to fucking purposefully try to be worse than FDR. Still, Obongo managed 8/10 wheelchairs.

I know at least vinesauce blah blah ecelebfaggotry said despite being a starwarsfag he wont be getting the game because of it and has pointed out all the shit like the kikerotransactions only being postponed and that its very greedy, and he has a sizable audience.

how about Indian food?

Homemade indian food that you make yourself is great. red lamb curry is great on noodles.

Where did he say that, youtube or twitter?
TBH he seems to be a pretty nice guy. Even hangs out with Idubbbz and h3h3 sometimes, so you know he isn't the type to hate people for their opinions and take jokes too harshly.

It was in the first 20 minutes of a recent Mario Odyssey stream; probably Part 9 on YouTube.

He talked crap about PDP even though he had said nigger himself a while ago. At bare minimum hes an opportunistic fag

Nevermind, my brain just retarded and I read VSauce instead of VineSauce.
Still, it's nice to have someone popular go against this bullshit instead of just going "We did it reddit" the second a company pretends to be friendly.

Highway to the danger zone, nigga.

Still just as retarded as the other name/avatar fags in these threads aka Marche and val, but Gookanon and reaanon are cool more so gook though.

Ochako a cute.

I forgot my space for
billy me.

His later mario odyseey streams and the skyrim/doom switch streams, its more than 1. He also likes james rolf.

Also, yeah, it's part 9.
youtu.be/p6jZ_YW65d8?t=15m36s

>15 years old
You are a man of superior taste, Eltonel. Was this a commission?

You have never had red curry on ramen noodles? Too bad, it works well.

Just training.
That bush ain't that massive

Wont deny that, he says he is fine with cosmetic transactions since to quote him "they dont affect me" despite cosmetic microtransactions being the stepping stone for all the shit we have today because they were not killed in the infancy.

No one cares which one you are the real faggot or the impersonator. Both of you can fuck off.

@13829098
retard

probably is for age but I'm no expert on 15 year old pussy
best ask val

stop asking for free art haha

Who's paired with her as the artist? Is it the invisible chick?

I'll ask for whatever I want and pay for whatever I want loser

I like this version of Miranda using the no make up app.

Yea it was hypocritical as fuck.

My first girlfriend had a thicker bush then that when she was 15
The very few women I've been with since all shaved so I haven't seen a good thick bush in over a decade.

The dingos should have ate you when you were an abbo babby.

you really dont understand that word do you?

Oh come on now you're just humble bragging.

Out of curiosity, anything I should know about firefox quantum?

If I give you mint to cover up that guzzoline smell from your breath, will you take it? Free mint. Free of charge. You don't have to pay for it. Like when you beg for free art, same concept. Come on free mint. I know you like free stuff. It's your favorite flavor too.

Everyones important, faggot. A group is made up of individuals. You, me, everyone here. None of us are more important than the group, but everyone is important as an individual.

Because guess what? If you have no concern for individuals, your group fucking implodes. Welcome to reality for the SJWs right now.

Any news for Xenoblade and does it have dual audio?

>>>Holla Forums820752

Free DLC.

One of these days EA or bliz will go one inch too close to gambling territory and they're going to get multiple new orifices drilled into them from gov't regulations.

A part of me wonders if journos or sjweeb (((locailzers))) try to pull a P5 if the localization is good .

I get what you are saying, but i know I am next to fucking worthless in gamergate.

Holy shit.
Ugly gook woman living in Straya drugs and rapes 12 year old boy and brags about it on gook internet.
>>>Holla Forums10930266
>>>Holla Forums10930273

Probably. They have nothing better to do than sit on Twitter all day circle jerk about it.

It still doesn't answer the real question that Games as a Service cancer brings. What happens if the service stops, will the single player mode be killed too.

Probably but they will tread a bit more carefully since some of their own work at noa.

so that's why gookanon hasn't being posting lately

Marche got laid?

Wonder what gookanon has to say about this. Anybody want to bet she's a member of that Megalian cult?

True, I really dont want to rent a stream on my soso canadian internet for the games I play. But if they mean aditional services added to buying games outright, like digital rental that startd from first boot and is relatively cheap like 7$ for a week on a 70$ game I would not hate it.

Apparently the site she posted on is from the same group, only with a new name now.
So yes its the same cult.

Gook here
This kind of shit is now just daily basis in here
I have no power left to confront their pure madness
They openly shares rape CP on their website and the police and media doesn't even react to it
I gave up
Day by day the deeds they do is becoming worse and worse and no one even dare stop them and they becoming bigger and bigger and crazier

You're right
I want to off from this world

Womad is part of Daughter of Megalia network as I reported before

You're getting better at this, didn't recognize you this time. What will it take for you to leave?

She has a jewtube account.

That's quitter talk, you'll never know if things may change if you keep trying.

Be very careful with that trap. Digital rental is in the same leaky boat as Software\Games as a Service bullshit. Ultimately it reinforces the very bad idea of YOU OWN NOTHING GOYIM. Again CDPR still has afaik has not answered the question what happens to single player mode if the service goes dead. This whole industry trend of seasons pass for a single player game, microtransaction and casino mentality. All of it needs to be rejected and not given any money. Otherwise it will continue to get worse.

If I weren't such a skinny NEET, I'd have punched him in the face.
I should buy mace if I go anywhere like that.

One quick search gave me this:
www.youtube.com/channel/UCTB4iUpuQQCn8LPm62sAsSw

HNNNNNGH

tweetsave.com/williamshatner/status/932441221217128448

I disconnected myself from all Korean website to avoid the fucking DoM shit because it's far beyond my comprehension
I just can't fucking deal with it fucking they spam all Korean website with their CP videos and hidden cams and no one fucking do something about it
And fucking media still reporting them as some kind of fucking hero and theiy fucking spreading like a disease, fucking spiritual demonic outbreak and it's fucking more contagious than cold and more severe than spanish flu
Almost every single Korean women are now part of Megalian movement and becoming SA+Holla Forums+/baph/+deepweb tier maniacs and I just fucking jesus christ don't even want to think about it
Gook was a mistake we should have not freed from Japs
If someone give me a 38 revolver or pinch of cynide right now I would take them right away

The thing is user, no one is trying but me. No one fucking do something about them becuase they are too powerful, well resourced and organized crazy fucks.
All the good men afraid and doing nothing while the most scummiest evil fucks going apeshit rampant amuck, this is perfect hell.
Can you fucking handle the rape CP taken by them, the videos fucking kidnap boys and rape them and the fucking police doing nothing about it and ignoring the report, journos same
And fucking media and news papers first page praising Daughter of Megalia like a fucking declaring WW2 main page back in days and fucking spending first 5 pages to dedicade Megalian movement praising
And when I turn the TV news on the news fucking demonizing the Korean masculine and patriarchy and fucking anchors bitching about fucking hidden cam by MEN
It's like.. I'm in hell.
I tried to report them, I called the fuckign police and they all ignore
What should I do? I born in this shithole just to suffer, maybe I did some fucking despicable evil things in my past lives
I may be the sinner, as they say all Korean men are sinner
Because I born in this hell as a man

And fucking pictures of grounded unborn babies they spammed on Korean website
They fucking haunt me every night
Fucking made me spent all night awakened and praying for hours and hours
The fucking pictures, their twisted massages, they curse words, they videos raping young boys, and the reality
I'm a fucking broken man and if I keep seeing this Megalian madness shit I'll kill myself

H-hey user-pai, wanna wash my back~?

Archive fucking where you newfag?

I'm not sure if this got announced earlier but it's good to see Sega return to the old setting of Valkyria 1 and 3.

Can you tell me why most Korean porn artists draw cuck porn?

Remember the screaming korean? He's back

Noticed this too, gook artists who move to Nipland always seem to end up doing NTR shit.

Because we are the most Feminized country on earth, worse than Swede. Cuck porns, Feminized men, fucking women becoming testosterone filled maniacs and going apeshit like chad on roid, education is fucked, every men circumcized mandatorily, men does all the duties while women live free, broadcast fucked, media fucked, people fucked, government fucked, everything is fucked beyond salvation.
In this SocJus society men taught to only fap to either cuck or femdom prons. I ain't joking.

I'm really sorry to hear that, maybe it's the way you're using. Maybe there is something that can be done, but it can't be accomplished in the way you are going about it. If it really is impossible to change SK, perhaps your best hope is to flee to somewhere safe.

I assume it's related to how SK hates masculinity and men in general.

THAT IS AN ARCHIVE YOU DOUBLE FAGGOT

No, Gearbox owns that too. 2K is just the publisher for the games.

Except for me, that is. I'm the special one. :^)

Look up Need for Speed: ProStreet and Battlefield 2142. Both of those games are unplayable (Without modding) because the online service for both titles have been shut down for years. And, surprise surprise, both are published by EA. Also, on top of that, I haven't had a chance to even try The Crew on my machine (Get it for free from the Ubi30 thing) because the online cannot connect what-so-ever. Although, that's only for the PC versions of the games. I've yet to hear of any console games rendered completely unplayable due to the online getting yanked.

I'm not sure if this is the best answer, but do what the innocent shitskins in the Middle East do when their town is caught in the middle of a battle. Try to live your life, turn that demoralizing crap off, stay as safe as you can, and continue working on towards have a better day tomorrow. That's the best information I can give.

I was wondering about that. Doesn't South Korea have elections since they're…a "First world country"? I do get the feeling any action taken against this shit will result in the government dragging their feet to implement it (Like Bongland with Brexit), but…it's a start.

But why are they especially obsessed with getting cucked by niggers?

TOP FUCKING KEK

I don't know if it's part of MK.ULTRA or fucking masonic propaganda but young fucks in Korea literally, I mean fucking literally worshipping niggers, saying they are 'Master Race' and have 'Superior Gene'.
In Korean internet you can easily find posts about praising black superiority and praising black people as god and sometimes detailed frinege science posts about why black gene are superior. And Daughters of Megalia, they even waged 'Black child movement' before that is arborting child from Korean men and fuck more black men and send their infants to orphanage, thus removing the 'Inferior Korean men gene' from earth and replace them with fresh, superior black gene.
Think I'm exaggerating or joking? This is fucking reality I face every day.

May Japan rain fire down upon both Koreas when they get there military back.

How do they explain them never inventing a written language or a form of agriculture to this day?

I want to know why as well, its ruining all potentially good doujins

Remember the 80s when Reagan was elected as POTUS?

There was a pretty successful family sitcom inspired by that called Family Ties.

The premise was a pair of hippies raising 3 conservative children instead of the more typical liberal kids rebelling against conservative parents. Also notable for being the start of Michael J Fox's career.

I'd laugh if they start rebooting this shit anytime soon.

new audio
"like showing a hitler video, or milo from gamergate"
>>>Holla Forums10929963

Same reason cuckshit in hentai often involves fatass ugly dudes that take up so much of the page you can't defend them with "It's for the lonely fatasses to project onto". You especially can't defend that shit with "It's for lonely fatasses to project onto" with Nippon's high health standards for holding a job in most companies. The point is the degradation and corruption.

Reminder that anons made a proper webm in a previous thread.

I was proud of myself for not raging before bed last night when I watched it. Maybe the university will suffer when it is brought out into the light, it is very 1984ish and intellectual dishonesty should be punished severely.

archive.fo/54lNq

imgur.com/a/K2Nnx
archive.fo/sqwhm
archive.is/Vkjwq

And here's a fucking archived Womad link for the OP.
archive.is/sbXLg

And this is the fucking rapist's YouTube channel.
youtube.com/channel/UCTB4iUpuQQCn8LPm62sAsSw

Viewer beware. Please some Ausfag please report her to Aussie authority.
Fucking like a clockwork, every fucking times
I want to see her imprisoned, please Aussies I beg you

TWEET ARCHIVE: archive.is/S90TM

So let me see if this is the short gist of it.

Well then. What if someone showed a historical clip of ww2 nazi germany in say a modern world history class. Would they get accused of being a nazi sympathizer.
Rhetorical question don't answer that.bmp

Welcome to the social sciences :^)

Welcome to the 90's, except lefties are the anti-vidya group.

tactical reload is barely a real phrase. What makes it so different from a normal reload? They could've put "tactical" in front of anything and they'd be scared.

Several. Even though M.A.G. had client-side hosting it still died when the matchmaking servers shut down after Sony forced Zipper to commit sudoku.

I loved that game. It made Cowadoody look like the pile of shit that it is, and was.

S.V.E.R. 4 lyfe

It's what tacticool operators say when they mean "reloading before the magazine is empty".

Basically, loading a full magazine into the gun but not throwing the used magazine away.

It means "putting in a full magazine before your current mag is empty."

Say you're rocking a 30 round mag, and you're in a firefight. You shoot 8 rounds at a badguy, giving you 22 rounds left. You're safe in cover for the moment, so you'd do a "tactical reload" by taking your current mag with its 22 rounds out of your rifle and stuffing it into your dump pouch. When you put a fresh mag with 30 rounds into your rifle.

Now if shit gets hot, you have 31 rounds (full mag + one round chambered from before) to play with before reloading instead of 22.

MAG and Doom are pretty much the only FPS I've ever really gotten into. I was fucking pissed when I heard it was shutting down, but I also saw it coming a mile away given how unbalanced the game was and how no modern gamer could understand that trying to be Rambo just wouldn't fucking work in MAG. It also has the dubious distinction of being the only decent game to use the Move. The only thing that would have felt more natural than MAG with the Move would have been mouse and keyboard support.

I had the same experience on the first year of GG. I never joined back but I enjoyed the next few years. If I were you, I'd rest, archive everything you archive, and just post a bomb like what you do. Take a rest gookanon.

The game didn't have balance issues. Raven and Valor just attracted brainless fucking kids who picked them because they looked cooler than our rusty slavshit. Neither of those factions could ever into teamwork.

I reupped as each of them after maxing out my first SVER branch. Faggots didn't even carry medkits. EVERYONE in SVER carried a medkit. FFS when somebody died it was a literal race to see who got to rez them first. Raven and Valor just stepped over the bodies of their own guys, going for an imaginary killstreak, the Dom objective be damned.

We need to go back to the mememagic roots, and weaponize the memeteor

It did have balance issues. Horrific ones. It's a huge part of why the game failed. For starters, SVER's map had its gun turrets set in a way that their line of sight overlapped. This meant that if someone tried to get behind a turret, the turret next to it could pick him off. Neither of the other factions could do this. Next was the obvious weapon balance that even the devs admitted to but never fixed. SVER's shit was supposed to be powerful, but inaccurate as fuck, but as we all know, when hold pistol like slav, you will never shoot the inaccurate for fear of shooting fingers, so SVER's shit was more accurate than it should have been.
These two factors meant that veterans of the game all switched to SVER, leaving only retards or new players to pick other factions. This resulted in the brainless kids you described flooding the other factions. I can't count how many times I was the only asshole in Raven fixing a gate/turret or reviving an ally.

お前の国が脱出せよ。でもアメリカに来てないこと

New pdp vid on microaggressions. Sometimes this guy is a total faggot but I guess this video is okay.

Oh bologna, user. I got the game on launch and the factions had the same problems from the first day. Valor drew in all the "I can't believe it's not Modern Warfare!" crowd, and Raven picked up all the kiddies who wanted black suits and laser sights.

I remember all the whining about how our Dom map was too easy to defend. Valorfags and Ravenfags complained on the Zipper forums for months until they finally made the Dom map rotation random.

You know what happened the first time we (SVER) had to play offense against our own Dom map? THIRTEEN MINUTES. Everyone was pissed off that the game was being changed to have Valor and Raven a crutch. You should have heard the voice chat going on the comms. We steamrolled our own fucking Dom map in thirteen goddamned minutes, just to prove a point. It was the fastest Dom match I ever remember playing.

yo fags I hate to ask a recommendation of ya but for a laptop which would be better?
A 2 TB HDD that's only 5400 RPM
or a 512 GB SSD that's the same price
polite sage for off-topic

Honestly, the primary reason why it failed was because it's a team-based shooter only for the PS3. It's the ideal kind of game for the PC and not releasing MAG on it is a ridiculous business plan.

If you plan to install a lot of shits, the one with two TB is fine, if not, go for the other.

Call me an oldfag, but I don't trust SSDs. They use Flash memory, which has a finite number of possible read/write cycles with no failure warning. They're fast as hell, but when they die, it's sudden, without warning, and unrecoverable. I prefer old fashioned discs.

No. He's a dumb e-celeb who makes bad videos.

I really miss the salt MAG produced

Now? Nigger where were you the last few weeks? These gg threads went from praising him, to doubting him, and then to ignoring him. I am not saying that he is a very good guy, I am just saying that every once in a while he shares the right opinions with his fanbase, which is in my opinion a good thing. (sorry for new id, having internet issues here)

They just couldn't use teamwork to save their lives. I can recall being squad leader on SVER Dom, in long games where I'd never fire a shot. I'd grab a sniper rifle and find a high vantage point, and just call out enemy troop movement.

It seemed like everyone on SVER prioritized winning the match over their personal kill scores. There was a lot less Rambo-ing retards, 99% of people had headsets, and absolutely everyone was packing a medkit, even the repairmen. In my short time with Valor, you'd get kicked out for "being bossy" and telling people things. In SVER you got kicked for not being a team player.

R.I.P to my boy Charles Manson

Sometimes I wonder of Manson wasn't crazy, just ahead of the curve.

Man, photoshop a santa hat on him and he could have pulled off a 10/10 mall santa look

Holla Forums got nuked two hours ago by a "rouge mod"

You sure it wasn't their porked BO?

10/10

I guess you can say he's watching if you're being nazi or nice

God damn it, that got me.

I'm biased for snow so this looks great.

Great posts.

There IS proof that the BO sucks.

But isn't recovering anything from a failed hard drive almost impossible anyways?

twitter.com/devolverdigital/status/923372908809990145
archive.is/JjP1O
The results are in

You forgot pic

Wew.

(6:27 - 6:34)

(9:47 - 9:55)

Nice archive, faggot.

They really were ahead of their time

And no one mentions the other important detail: what separates a tactical reload from a normal or "speed" reload. A tactical reload involves keeping the mag and any bullets left in it, whereas with a speed reload, you don't care about the old mag, usually letting it drop to the ground. Basically every video game reload ever is a speed reload, even though you keep all your extra ammo anyway. Although in video game logic it kind of makes sense, because you can collect ammo just by stepping on it in most vidya, and you're dropping the old mag at your feet.

I like the pottery of this.

Dominate we did. The game tracked what it called the "Shadow War", where each faction was vying for control over the game maps. This was measured by percentage of games won, and if your faction had control then you got bonuses to EXP and some other little things.

SVER would routinely be in control of the entire Shadow War map for months on end. I think Raven kicked us out of first place once or twice, and Valor would beat us in a certain zone once in a while, and that was it.

Pity he's an anti-gun nutcase IRL. Burt was the best character in the movies.

So it's been three years, surely neutral parties are free to weigh in on the wikipedia page now right?

Good evening.

It's historically accurate, considering pic related. What he did was set up mobile fortifications before each battle, which was to compensate for the incredibly slow reload times of gunpowder muskets, and he would end up winning against forces much larger than his own. Compare that to the Bongs, who simply stood in a multiple lines, where one line would shoot and the other would reload.

You could try.

So, anything new? and I mean between yesterday and today.

just people going in, telling them the article is unreliable, and then the editors telling them they are GG sockpuppets and to go away.

top wew

So why is this tagged NTR exactly? I'm not going to start reading it if I'm going to get ___sad_

instagram.com/hiyaang/ for the curious, it appears she shoops her pics pretty hard

You have 2 options:
1) ARCHIVE
OR 2) FUCK OFF

who is the cuck who said that guys should pay woman money and they get to keep it if they think the guy is a waste of time?

That's a joke article right? Considering no archive and no context

:(

archive.fo/8jBhv

Yup, this is a thing.

Heya Paps.

This is a satire site you retard.

Yup. It is.
"The Hard Times is a very real punk news site that you should not question. Just absorb the information as truth and move on. The historic satire site was founded in December 1982 at 171A studios while the founding members were eating broken glass with The Bad Brains. It’s made by a group of punk and hardcore kids from all the different sub-genres of the DIY hardcore scene. Any resemblance to actual persons or band names is coincidental."

come on now.jpg
That's a satirical parody site.

You already dont own non physical media or any game which is a glorified steam install. its the only benefit of a console, the only one

Shatner for prime minister of canada, id vote for him. and aussie land just called canada a chink puppet while an ex-president of mexico called turd judas if he fucks up the nafta deal, I hope canadians start realizing that being hated less than americans does not mean that we are liked or respected.

Thats gonna work so well. no it really wont. But thanks for helping to kill online vidya, I will appreciate it

Because women love to get with a doormat that acts like a late 1800s women.

you can pause a multiplayer game in cs:go and dota. Yes, valve is totally gay for allowing something like this.

I used GIS nigger, it took a while to dig up so I decided to share. I never saw this bitch before in my life until this thread.

TRIGGERED

Though on 2nd thought let me revise that. It's satire but
that part is rooted in truth.

wtf is that supposed to be? I do realize that Street Fighter has some weird characters, but not all of them are racial stereotypes. Dudley for example is a rich, black gentleman, and I am pretty sure those don't exist in real life.

Not Paps. He's off paintiong watercolors or studying 1920's animation styles or some shit.

F

archive.fo/IEvo3

They really hate this man, don't they?

I didn't even know he had a patreon.

They're not that good with the shilling. That said, if you like his stuff, drop a shekel or two. Not often we still have GG drawfriends 3 years on.

Yeah I know, which is why I refused to buy or play D3 when it came out on PC. When it came on console while I did try it out on a friend's PS3, I still refuse to support it on principle. I generally avoid anything that is SaaS, because that model is a huge step backwards for general computing as well. To be clear I'm not talking about more things becoming online or platform agnostic but the "you own nothing goyim you're just renting" framework.
Right now it might not be a thing because of technical limitations as well as the still large numbers of normalfaggots that will refuse an always online console. But remember Adam "deal with it" Orth and the Xbox One debacle? Orth heh -resigned-, but the only thing MS was sorry for was jumping the gun too early, getting caught and forced to back down. For now. If not MS, someone else will try that shit again.

I like his stuff and all, but i'm still waiting on a commish.

To be fair it isn't a bad idea.

Sometimes I have a log while playing online or I'm interrupted by the mail man and I wish I had something like that.

I know user. Sony seemed like it was planning for that shit too but covered their asses fast when all the shit cot thrown at microsoft.

That will only make people angry. The flow of the game will be fucked.

Well, how about a safe AFK mode in MMOs?

Can't speak to all online games, but don't things like MMORPG have a lobby area or similar where you can safely park a character if you need to go AFK.

I was thinking mostly that, what if you are in the middle of a dungeon and you need to go to the bathroom badly? Will you lose hours of advancing teleporting back and be safe? will you leave the character there with the risk of dying and losing those hours anyway?

No doubt. Safe bet that attempted hitpiece with "single player games are dead SP games don't have to be your audience" weren't a coincidence either. They're desperately trying to make the concept of it more acceptable by the masses.

I mean when he kept tweeting about killing and raping lena dunham it was only a matter of time. Even he couldn't keep getting away with it

I'm not a MMOfag so someone else can answer that better. From only 2nd hand info from friends that did play MMOGs, they usually try to organize a raid so you are not alone and a group will always cover you if you need to go AFK. At least that's the plan.

Yeah, that's normally the plan. But I don't have any friends :(

I'd be your friend, but I hate multiplayer games.

>"Valkyria Chronicles 3" never got the chance to exist only "Senjou no Valkyria 3"

But this does remind me that I never did finish 2. Maybe I ought to do that.

archive.fo/bkwrc

It's happening! I hope women here had their "anti-rape bracelets with them!

I could've sworn they tried it once, only to get raped by Muslims.

Feels good not being Sweden, I hope we never fall into this trash's culture's traps

Last I heard they got shut down because it's illegal to do something like this.
Probably some legal loophole they jumped through, also
Can't see how this could backfire.

I wanna hear how this turns out. Who even plays on this festival? Some no name faggots? And who would visit a festival like that? Lesbians? This shit is bound to fail.

More spanish news.

There was a filtration of the logs of a police group chat that were wishing the worst to leftist politicians and leftist journalists and now they made them public and ask for them to be fired.

Big Brother already came here, help me please.

Are you lost? This is not the LOL thread.

Yes.

Is getting caught part of your plan?!

You know what you must do.

Not only are they fucking Leaves they don't even have decent editing.

Every time I see this shit they add or change something new.

archive.is/GAchp

Are you trying to trigger me?

So if a guy wanted to go, just for the hell of it of course. Couldn't he just say that he had a successful ftm transition?

next time try some proof reading

YOU FUCKED UP
YOU FUCKED UP

I hope Sweden would nuke Saudi for being such an oppressive country to women

I already know that, I'm swedish.
The best part about making a proclamation like that, is that the entire world can see that it only destroys a nation.

It's almost like the games are rigged to only let the worst boards win.

F

let's see how ikea can survive without the men assembling the furniture

The only spelling mistake there is lack of capitalization. Trael Susidies is a person's name. Xir job is to go around low-income persons educating them on correct pronouns.

I love how empty this is while he still sends weapons and troops to the middle east and to countries where lbgtbbq get killed for being as such.

Yeah fucking right. Oh, and being dependent on the government is not being independent and expecting them to fight all your battles is not strong.

They are a feminist government all right, with all the hypocrisy you could want.

So I finally caught up with that thing where the college dean up in canada compared "Milo from gamergate" to hitler. Apparently it was because she presented a Jordan Peterson clip? And she didn't phrase it as "this is toxic and evil and here's why!" To coin a phrase, ARE YOU KIDDING MEEEEE?? How in the hell is Jordan Peterson evil? I'm totally lost here, I've listened to some of his content, he's got some good ideas. It's all tame psychology stuff. Is it because he talks about bettering yourself?

He is anti-postmodernism.

ok so apparently the 2S+ means gay native american

Holyshit good job acidman

Holla Forums thinks hes evil because he rails against nazism.

You're important to me. Every post you make keeps this thing alive a little longer.

To be fair, he doesn't send weapons to the mid east. He sells weapons to the mid east govt who then uses it against their own citizens.
archive.fo/WIUJD
But it's very reassuring that he will do a song and dance of apologizing to the gays. All while continuing to sell heavy weapons to the sauds. Bravo castro jr. Bravo.

Not quite. 2S stands for two-spirits.
So, it's a native-american tranny or schizophrenic, either works.

I don't even know what ideology mr. clean you room subscribes to, but I assume he dislikes all sort of authoritarianism.
And national socialism falls under that umbrella so it's no wonder Holla Forums would find him questionable.

The worst part is that he's screaming in that picture because some cunt SJWs started spamming white noise on loudspeakers after getting the event he was attending shut down (a free speech event, no less).

For elevating both the masculine and the feminine

user, you may not feel you're doing enough for GG, but as long as you're cleaning your room and doing your best in a world going to hell, that's good enough.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that whole screed is nothing but bald faced lies?

At this point hes worse than castro.

This is dumb as hell. You don't go and do something like piss in someones heating vents, and then get mad that they're mad, that's the whole point of doing it in the first place. And yeah, you're an asshole if you do it. Again, that's the point. The "troll" got you mad. That's the point. The troll won. This whole thing is retarded.

He is literally Hitler

The left really does not realize that john's quote applies to everyone including himself.

Fuck, I just decided to argue the point with this guy. What can I expect from this? I've never posted a comment on deviantart before

BLOCKED

Even more concerning, it was from a clip of a broadcasted debate produced by TVO, which is a government controlled station.

Essentially this is a government university employee telling another employee, that she cannot show content produced by the same government to the citizens.

Canada desperately needs a purge.

This guy is just embarrassing. He's the example of a fedora lord. He thinks he's so profound and deep, but this is literally common sense type shit. This is a 10 year olds toilet time philosophy. I feel like engaging a political zombie is a mistake, so I deleted the comment. Well, edited it so it's just a period anyway. I follow "don't touch the poop" religiously.

I've always said "when you see a crazy person with a cardboard sign on a street corner, you don't jump out of your car to debate the finer points with him. You leave him be. Don't debate crazy people. You have to lower yourself to their level and then they'll beat you with superior experience." This fucker is a crazy person and he's desperate for attention and interaction, judging by the tags he used.

archive.is/8ntLy

archive.is/A6Gb2

Hover Devs Remove “Gamer” From Subtitle Due To "Crazy People" On The Internet

oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/hover-devs-remove-gamer-subtitle-due-crazy-people-internet/44604/

SPOOK

The only way canada will be purged is by either nature (that encompases disease and disaster), by islam or by american anexation.

I am with dont argue with crazy.

The sound on my computer completely went out. The windows troubleshooter didn't find any problems. I restarted my computer, and the windows welcome chime worked but then no more sound would work. The drivers are all there, device manager says everything is working. I turned my computer off, let it stay off for a good beat, then turned it back on. Now sound is working. But I don't know why it stopped and I'm worried. Sound was working on my computer when I first turned it on because I was playing music in another tab. An hour after the song had ended I went to play a different video and no sound.

Its a spooky Holla Forums ghost haunting you're computer

Where have I seen that similar thing before…

lol

Inb4 chemical warfare deserved acid attacks to the infidel whores truck a bomb-rigged nonoppressed woman in burqa a peaceful event

You forgot everything of value got stolen and then everyone was locked in an airport with no food or water like what happened at FyreFestival massive, overwhelming casualties because of the Queen Bee complex absolutely nothing bad happening.

Makes you wonder where are all those celebs that propped up her antics. Surely they won't let a brave feminist like Kathy go through difficulties like that

Trump really fucked her shit up, god damn

The Post-Election syndrome truly fucks their mentality up.

My audio just went out again. I have no idea what is causing it.

install gentoo

Why do some women cut their hair when they start going crazy?

You forgot how they put themselves into such a screaming high-pitched, feverish hype over how they were going to win only for them to fall so hard, so fast, that they're starting to lose grip on literally everything they've tried to accomplish over the years.

Cutting your hair short symbolizes entering a new chapter in your life and leaving your old self behind.

Hm.
archive.is/CGdLG

It's also called "how to make women look like they've aged 20 years"

StraightOuttaSkyrim.jpg

You mean oblivion? Skyrims npcs are mediocre.

Charles Manson is died

Will mombot actually use voice chat?

Thanks for the reminder

Ara ara~

英語も話しますけど、日本語が楽しいよ

Why did you post a picture of a grown man wearing a pig onesie? Are you bullying me?

And what if I am?

Bullying is mean.

so, about those videogames…

Their master's plans were set back further than they wanted too.

Stop it, Toddposting has gone too far.

archive.is/ZHISn

twitter.com/mombot/status/932661403697143811

Todd just wants everyone to enjoy his games. Most devs wait years to remake their games on more modern consoles.

They are Swedes, they most likely are used to getting cucked

Where's gook? I've recently fallen in love with k-pop and I want to hear his opinion on it. Burgerland could learn a lot from worst korea.

K-pop has the same writers as whatever western mainstream shit you hear on radio does.

Isn't that filled with whores and traps?

I cannot speak moonrunes, yet.

I also remember Gook saying that it's filled with broken Korean, and could basically serve as insult to the language.

I doubt it, yet I feel that a lot of people want to add her in the faint hopes of hearing Mom going "ara ara" on the microphone.

So there's a reason why K-pop sounds stupid.

You should kill yourself for liking that garbage.
Gookanon would agree with this.
Try to watch Gangnam style muted and observe that video. It shows a lot how rich South Korean live looks like.

Don't forget about underaged girls that were raped by producers.

There is no proof, right? Plenty of songs have lyrics that are a bit broken and they can barely write songs in English as is. Right? Right?!

archive.is/Ywewc
RESET
THE
CLOCK

That is generally only the case with rap

He is only missing glasses.

>That is generally only the case with black rap

Fixed

dat webm

You're forgetting wiggers

私は聞いた時死にたい

Isn't that the XKCD whatever comic just in different text? Like "You have the right to say and do what they want, but if people don't like it maybe you're a cunt".

Whatever happened with Honey Baders? Weren't they supposed to have had a court date here recently?

Badgers*

English is versatile enough to survive being niggered, thankfully. Korean really shouldn't sound as cute as it does in K-Pop

Basically, yeah.

archive.is/vDRcn

Is the analysts name (((Goldberg Rosenstein)))?

What's that site Holla Forums uses to check how jewish their names are?

Gettin' real fucking retarded real fucking quickly

This is so stupid, I actually expected better from Jews.

I swear I've got the pasta. Give me a second.

Found it.
ancestry.com/learn/facts/

Meanwhile, I could buy Minecraft at current price, and maybe get 5 cents per hour with my current playtime. Or 10 cents per hour for Factorio. Don't pull the "price per hour" shit when a lot more games do it better.

No, it isn't. You seem to think that a language dying is something sudden and not something that means gradual decay as it slowly slides into irrelevancy. Latin, for example, used to be an incredibly widely known language in the past and was used within multiple powerful societies, yet nobody can pinpoint when the it died. They can pinpoint when the societies using those languages collapsed but they can't pinpoint the language dying, EVEN THOUGH it was used by every single person involved in scholarly work. It is a very gradual process and by the time it dies, like let's say the United States and Bongistan collapse, you won't see the language die because you won't live long enough to see it, your children and grandchildren will.

J-DAR is for movies, not for simply names. To find if something is Jewish, you need to put in a little extra effort.

And yeah, Wingren is most likely Jewish, since Wingreen shows up very commonly as such, even if has one letter difference

archive.is/SyDYx

You can't rely on ancestry.com too much, since they won't go far into rare names or names spelt differently from what they originally were. A lot of people in the screencap also have names like Goldstein, Cohen and Schultz.

kys

It's like the Smith of John Smiths, or Doe of John Does.

I've seen some dumbasses on twatter happy about banning dem rayciss people but they fail to realize that Twitter's algorithm will probably ban black people because they say nigger or nigga all the time.

I, for one, can't wait to be banned from Twitter because I went on /tg/ and called Wil Wheaton a fraud the next time he gets the rules to a tabletop game wrong and blames everyone but himself.

I would not trust those dna things either, to vulnerable to pressure to push libshit agendas.

So, don't give a shit about ancestry bullshit?

What does that even mean

That's exactly what I'm excited for. Given the track record, both the false positive and false negative amount on their purge is going to be astronomical. That and twitter is a thought decimating hole that the only merit in using is to shitpost it into unusability for other people.

here is a vid of EXID - DDD

Just take it with a hint of skepticism. It's pretty reliable if you get DNA tested (assuming the people doing the testing aren't retards) but the thing about ancestry shit is that their information is only as reliable as their sample size, so if 90% of the people doing the DNA test are burgers then don't act surprised when it claims you are 20% burger, even though not a single person for the last 50 generations of your family has ever seen anyone outside their village.

Also when I say "assuming the people doing the testing aren't retards", what I mean is comparing data to sets outside of their sample size. For example, if there is a study in relation to the genetics of East Africa and they look at the haplogroups within the area, that the ancestry service adds this information to their database. And not that they simply took a really shitty database to begin with and said you were 9.3% black because you had genes in common with one of the only five black people that were ever tested. Or that they decided to turn you black because of non-black genes found on African Americans, which is already a fairly racemixed population.

nichegamer.com/2017/11/20/hover-revolt-gamers-drops-subtitle-similarity-gamergate/
archive.is/bNaYf
how slow was I?

i cant find you on patreon

Not slow enough for me to wait two years, but slow enough for me to bully you for not using Ctrl-F.

If you have a non-Apple non-Laptop PC with sound is on an expansion card; the sound card may have come out of it slot slightly. You'll have to open the case, pull it out and push it in again (also, get some canned air and blow the dust out of the other components real good at the same time). If you have on-board sound, and/or a laptop, one of the capacitors on your sound hardware may be going bad, and if so, there's nothing you can do. other than buying a cheap USB soundcard off Amazon

>Suddenly, you're "trans-racial" Read: still White and have to "take on the identitarian politics and struggles" of Read: be used by whatever group you're now a part of
>…or be White and be a nothing with no identity, OR WORST, be White and HAVE a White Identity and be a HORRIBLE RASSIST under this warped identitarian ideology.
webm related

Even if that's broken and grammatically incorrect nip, nobody will be able to call you out on it
Must feel good

Japs will correct you, but won't blame you for at least trying

I think explained your point better. You just make it sound as if they will deliberately say you have nig ancestry to promote diversity or some shit.

Does this mean I shouldn't donate to GDQ?

It depends. Do you support trans rights?

i don't know what's worse anymore between the days where i can't feel anything and the days where i can.
would also like to know why my nipples get sensitive when i'm sad

The truth behind Ancestry.com is really really silly:
Ancestry is actually run by Mormons so they can do Mormon Baptisms on their dead relatives so they can get their own planet in the afterlife after Judgment Day.
Mormons opened their service to gentiles after they found out how profitable it was I wish I had a Le Happy Mormon Merchant image macro for posts like this because I have many, many, stories growing up among them out-Jewing actual Jews when Leftists were using it for identitarian reasons I stated above:

I had an English teacher who was 1/64 Black and considered herself "trans-racial" before there was a word for it …despite being a Ginger and Whiter than I am

It sounds like a good idea, what's wrong with starting a business when you have a good idea?

Don't feeling anything at all.
No idea.

I thought Ancestry was run by jews who wanted to copyright people's genetic info. or was that 21 and me?
anyways, here's a new comic

Good morning.

They keep all the data they get in a huge nuke-resistant underground bunker comparable to the one the NSA has in Provo, UT.

Imagine marketer's being able to access this data and being able to target ads based on your genetic weaknesses and/or diseases for you …and your descendants.

words, words, words, words

How can human bois even compete!?

or clone you without you knowing it

LOL

archive.fo/XH4xX

Well, well, well.

faggot

how do you not read the thread

just report the /leftypone/ spammer and don't reply

Who did you think Save the Children would be saving? The children of rednecks within the US? Just look at their website
savethechildren.net/
The only thing children in the West under poor families or no family at all would qualify for in this list, is that they are children and that they may experience natural disasters. Whereever it could come close to being that, they add something that would either disqualify or or make it seem unlikely.

Oh yeah and the Ukraine page outright starts with the description of the war. Yeah, it's certainly not like one of the poorest areas within Europe DESERVES the help they get, there was just this darned conflict that started and now we have to help.

hooktube.com/watch?v=BWX1ygwYzWc&feature=youtu.be&t=41m

Good game, clunky, still better than 13 and 15.

Popcap signed with the devil, they knew what they were getting into.

anything was better than 13. hell, watching a movie was better than 13

Well fuck, I am retarded, Montenegro is part of the Balkans. Either way, the very best-case scenario is that they are only doing what is popular and aren't actually helping people "who need it most" and the worst-case is that they are malicious as the trafficking they do suggests. If you want a charity to donate to, never pick something that comes from popular culture because most of those tend to either be shit since they spend most of the money on marketing or shit because they diverting most of their resources to what is popular.

I enjoyed 13 more than 15. The only thing 15 has going for it is the world beyond the first desert area.

At least 13 allowed a modicum of control over what the party members can do, alongside switching the lead member.

how could you get past all those cutscenes?
I couldn't get past the first hour without feeling like a zombie, craving a nap.
I have yet to play 15, only saw a friend play it, but he was the type to get very angry at games.

I hope you didn't look up all that information because of a shitpost

that's the spirit, now get used to changing their expressions

I hope he did because that's how diggers are born

Some are diggers, some are info spreaders, some are shitlords, and some are drawfags/ designfags. We all have something to contribute.

special thanks to user, for donating good boy points so my mom can give me art lessons

make whatever you want just don't do the same goon shit that's been recycled for the past 14 years

France joins the loot box fray
archive.is/TPN1G

>>>/1428/331
Ive started to repost shit on my board for anyone wondering

13's faults are the characterization of all characters except fang and sazh, the liniarity, the combat system, and they were not terrible the cutscenes and glossary were far from great. They made the hole cie thing too convoluted and the endylions kinda come out of nowheres. And leaving the story vague as fuck was bad. And the worst part is there was a decent premise to explore with the ragnarok stuff but it got tacked on the story. They should have based the game around fang, removed the cie branding shit or modified it to be about being branded a slave by humanoid supergods, and make endylions cie themselves. 15 is a decent open world game but the story is weak as fuck for a political dispute shit, and I am drawn to the side characters more than the mains. What I will give 15 is the mini games like chocobo racing and fishing are fun, and its probably one of the better fishing minigames out there. Both had potential, but the ways to fix them are very different, but I think 15 has more to work with if it were to be fixed, writing aside add in a system for party auto orders like 12's and let me be able to play each party member. 13 would need to be built from the ground up and almost borrow from tales games to be good.

I'm still pissed at how bad the forced dub is.

I don't mind cutscenes in a game, but 15 is like the entire game is a cutscene. 15's combat is literally hold attack/dodge buttons to win. Noctis attacks automatically if you're holding the attack button, and dodges any incoming attack (expending MP) if you're holding the dodge button.

If you run low on HP or MP, then just warp out and regain it all, or open the menu that pauses the game and use an item.

You can't command or control allies in any way beyond making them use the single skill you equip to them. They have their own "classes" I guess, so you can't customize them beyond choosing what they get first and giving them whatever skill you want them to use when you tell them to. What's worse is that your skill gauge only has 3 bars, and each ally has a skill that takes 1-3 bars, with each "best" skill usually being the whole 3 bars. So it's a whole lot of monotony in between commanding one of them to use a skill.

You can't tell them to attack/run/regroup/retreat whatever, so watch the weakest dumbass Prompto get swarmed and fucked because he just dances around and attacks without running away, despite him using a fucking gun.

You might as well not have a party because they don't fit any kind of roles in combat. Gladio doesn't draw enemies, Ignis doesn't use magic (because only you can use magic, and it has friendly fire) and Prompto doesn't support.

They just attack unless you do something that makes them do something else (like striking an enemy from behind, which does a link attack–but oh, guess what, who you team up with to do a link attack is random. And enemies have weaknesses/resistances to different types of physical damage. So you do the link attack and then do shit damage because the enemy resists Gladio's sword or Prompto's gun).

You wanna drive? Fuck you. Driving is on rails. Just hold that button until you get there. At least you can enjoy the view. I feel like the only thing you have any kind of control over is walking around/riding on chocobos, and most of the world is pretty enough to actually make looking at the scenery kind of fun.

The world is pretty but it's a whole lot of nothing. A few optional dungeons here and there that don't really lead to anything. You can pick up shit to get different colours for your car or whatever, but when you walk up to something you can interact with, the prompt takes a second to come up before it works. So you walk up to something, hit X and you jump, because the prompt isn't instant.

Sidequests are some of the WORST I've ever seen in a video game. Do you enjoy going to someone's farm to harvest his fucking crops for him? Walking up to plants, waiting for the X prompt to come up to pick them, and do this multiple times? Then return to the farm to do the same thing, multiple times?

What about just fighting off some general monsters in a random location? Those are most of the hunts. At least 13 had unique monsters for hunts.

The game has a day/night cycle. That's fine. But when certain things happen during a certain time. There's no option to wait any amount of hours. Some fucking dungeons only open at night. Some fish only appear in certain fishing spots during sunrise.

It's amazing this game was in development hell for so long. It's like a game developed by someone who wants to emulate other games but has never played or researched any other game they wanted to emulate.

what a hill to die on

Will the media use this to mean that Single Player experiences is dead?

Disregard immediately

archive.is/2CiZd
archive.is/cPPYW

Slow, but what wasn't dwelled on much here I think is how the composer himself seemed confused over the change, though not necessarily for or against it, just slightly puzzled and notes that the french made the decision and that it's some overseas thing he doesn't understand (if google translate and twitter translate is accurate). The subtitle was cringe on it's own to be honest so I understand wanting it removed, but to remove it citing gamergate asshurt is retarded too.

No I deleted everything on it awhile back and people asked what happen so I'm telling them its back

I deleted shit to clean up but got lazy

archive.fo/pZ36s

Why tho.
Are you people even allowed knives.
Post your hotglued figures on your board.

now that's bravery

Nice board, gaylord

Filename is chuckleworthy.

I hope not, sounds too risky especially on something like discord.

yes

GET A LIFE, BIN THAT KNIFE!

Ah, I see you've played knifey-spoony before.

The nendo is probably the best one you have. The one on the top left looks strange with that underbite unless your camera fucked up. One on the right side is okay, something about the lips looks very slightly off.
Leave the nendo alone that one is fine, fix the one on the left with pic related.

The driving was doomed from the beginning sadly, since its not offroading, and I honestly cannot name an open world game with good sidequests.

Those are called "indies and nu retro" in the west.

That's absolutely horrible and unfitting. What's with every female dubber having some bimbo valley girl voice?

And guess what, only fire/lightning/ice spells are in the game. You know the variety of spells you get in other FF games? They're completely absent. There are no buffs or straight debuffs. You can debuff but it'll be tied to a fire/ice/lightning spell, what kind of debuff or status is determined by whatever trash catalyst you toss into the banal spellcrafting. IIRC the only buff in the game is Ignis having a skill that can buff Noctis' attack for a small amount of time.

Your allies don't take much damage from friendly fire but you can shut down your entire party if you hit them with spells. Lightning spells can just make them all drop and jitter around. It's shit either way because magic is supposed to be powerful, but your physical attacks/warp striking just ruins enemies later on, so just lock on and hold triangle while spamming ethers.

You wanna know what else? Your allies CANNOT USE ITEMS unless you command them to. There's not setting to have them use, say a potion if they get below a certain percentage of health.

What happens when the KO? Well they roll around on the ground until YOU COMMAND THEM TO USE A PHOENIX DOWN. Then you get a little cutscene where they take a phoenix down and use it.

Fun fact: Ignis can acquire a redundant accessory that allows him to use a potion on Noctis when Noctis' health gets low.

While it's true that open world games in general don't have great sidequests, generally you find a few that are at least fun to do. FFXV has none of that.

Although… I think that the most open-world-ish game that has really good (if not storywise, then entertainment-wise) sidequests is probably Yakuza.

And you forgot to mention the spell forging is even more annoying than 8s draw system without the benefit of being able to break it positively, that summons are generally useless, that the main characters are bland and have no personal reasons to travel with noctis themselves, and that they needed to ad 12s auto order system. Honestly the minigames are the only reason to play the game.

Oh yeah

I also forgot to mention that if Noctis gets KO'd, he has to use a phoenix down on himself.

Noctis, as in the player character, has to use a phoenix down on himself.

Months of monitoring and archiving the Treehouse tumblr blog has finally yielded a small payoff.
We now have an official translation of Mario Odyssey's original Japanese main theme, followed by most of Treehouse's localization drafts, and then the final version they recorded before E3.

nintendotreehouse.tumblr.com/post/167703261242/localizing-jump-up-super-star
archive.is/uutQ9

I really wanted Spoony to rip this game into shreds like his FFX / FF13 review, but he's spiraling down to his self-ruination

Uh…Valhalla Knights had the system figured out, and it was a game on the PSP…and came out a decade prior.

wew Obongo's daughter being very friendly with a FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>>Holla Forums977271

this has memetic potential, imagine the salt from kangs over this betrayal

Doesn't someone have that inforgraphic that showed that couples where the male is white and the female is black actually have the lowest percentage of divorces when compared to other couples (Even same race couples)?

Well he does have every illness known to man and hes working really hard on that movie.

archive.fo/8PMKK

Erik Kain - "'Star Wars: Battlefront II' UK Sales Down 50% Compared To 'Battlefield 1'"

archive.is/fYv6J

Plants vs. Zombies Creator Was Reportedly Fired by EA for Protesting Pay-to-Win and Microtransactions

archive.is/014jR

archive.is/zUR1P

Will Usher - "CNBC Uncritically Promotes Defense Of Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Loot Boxes"

oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/cnbc-uncritically-promotes-defense-star-wars-battlefront-2-loot-boxes/44651/

archive.fo/ieOen

archive.is/4f4AL

That cuck shouldn't write about video games every again and stick to feminism.

B-but people would never use sexual harassment allegations to silence dissent! It's a real problem! And if you disagree with me you're a rapist!
This doesn't seem that bad if they're basing it on the two-week recent reviews or however it works, but if it's using the overall numbers it won't be able to handle e.g. ARK or GTAV, when the game goes to shit.

Yeah, it was pretty stupid, and they really should have just said that instead of feeding the goblins that cry about "crazy people on the internet" for money.

throwing some shekels your way since I really liked this pic Keep up the good work

Damn, twitterjust banned mde_never_dies, looks like they're going for the bigger twitter accounts first.

Cant wait to read how Sexual harassment is a much bigger case than stealing 1 million from kickstarter supporters.

You sound almost disappointed, user. Twitter's on a slow-motion car crash; their ride is coming to an end.

Have anyone researched the names of the senators and the people of interests during the 1992 and 1993 Senate inquiry regarding the censorship of video games that led to the formation of the ESRB? I think it's worth digging further regarding the matter because this narrative that the "right-wing conservatives" were at fault for the formation of the censoring body for video games is really asinine, considering it wasn't the Right who controls the Senate during the time. What do you guys think?

twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/932729846672822272?s=17

Looks like he finally couldn't get away with it.

codemonkey plz

That's already largely done.

These are the only people in that inquiry?! How about the people reporting it?! Newspaper articles?

I think you should look up ESRBusted that led to the ESA digs and infographics.

I keep throwing money at the screen and nothing's happening. not enough money to actually buy a PS4, tho

According to Critical Theory application of Cultural Marxism to art (and music literature and architecture and VR video games with a bitchy demon loli imouto); everything pretty or pure must be made as unappealing and degenerate as possible to leave no room for anything but furthering the Cultural Marxist message.

This is why Localizers applying Critical Theory to butchering art they themselves, did not create using the tattered figleaf of "cultural sensitivity", instead doing the hard work of actual translation, should be strung up from lampposts.

the west usually can't voice act worth shit.
western dubs always have woman just sound "off", it's really hard to put in words, I think "less feminine" would be the closest.

the few times I've seen an english dub have good sounding females was Dark Souls, and that was a japanese game. **Dark Souls always had dialogue in English, they hired theater actors in England to voice the characters if my information is correct"

They miscast girls in general and "loli" characters specifically, on purpose, because liking cute things is "creepy", so they make them as abrasive and annoying as possible.

Ellie vs. Ellie

That's why Western actors are often times shit. Broadway has become such a meme in the U.S. (And losing so much money, I might add) that no one wants to get into theatre productions once they leave high school. Those that do, however, immediately ship themselves off to Europe because that's where it's all happening. Theatre is largely dead in the U.S., and it doesn't help the film companies continue to hire "No talent" actors and slap them on the front of the big screen. If you have a pretty face and a "sellable" name, they can market you as the next Disney Channel star, and have your life planned out for the next decade. Sort of makes me wonder how theatre schools are doing here because you never hear about how those are doing.

that too. young characters in general sound ear grating or like a chain smoker try to sound "cute".

related, but I can't tell if my ears are tricking me, or if the english dub of Slayers isn't as bad as I remembered, maybe because modern english dubs are so bad in comparison, that it is tolerable.

ACT

embed didn't save

this is the most recent English dub I can think of, and the ear grating came instantaneously for both the dude and the chick

The voices are still ear-grating, but they're acting is SO much better.

Yeah, I know, dubs are always shit.

I personally like Gourri's english voice, because he sounds exactly how I imagine Link from Oot to speak and act

the only exceptions I can think of is Cowboy Bebop and Cromartie High School

BREAKING NEWS
archive.is/7nkNj
seemed like shitpost zone

There are very few not-shit dubs, the rare few that are tend to be one-off happy accidents, because the people who get into the work of doing dubs are all shit; they are either shysters who are turning a cheap license into a quick buck, or your typical NeoFag male feminist ally frustrated-writer-who-can't-hack-it-at-a-real-publication-but-is-looking-to-change-the-Localization-industry-from-the-inside-by-doing-the-same-shit-as-always Treehouse/8-1/NISA/Funimation-type that are apparently mass-produced in a factory somewhere That factory being academia.

We're talking about lolis and dubs and I'm checking yours

God, just go to the fucking gym already. Or take a walk in a national park.

Cowboy Bebop was already mentioned, and FMA and FMA:B were also pretty good, although Winry is the original trash-tier waifu. I think the main reason I feel that way was because I found it obnoxious to listen to "EDOWARO ELURIKU" compared to "Edward Elric". Surprisingly, I don't feel the same way about Jojo. Not really sure why.

maybe because Joseph sounding like Nigel Uno is very jarring.

The Ippo dub is pretty solid. I only watched one episode though.

Yeah, that's definitely gonna end well.

There are a few dubs that are made decently. Cowboy Bebop, Haibane Renmei, and Black Lagoon are nice, and old ones like Key the Metal Idol and Shamanic Princess are okay as well.

The fact that they put in hammy accents in Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency was abysmal, and putting Johnny Bosch of all fucking people to voice Jonathan was unacceptable. As for Stardust Crusaders dub, only watched a few clips, but as always, subs are better.

Oh …and Disney trying to make anime look bad without trying to not look like they're trying to make anime look bad with poor dub voice direction and questionable casting for Studio Ghibli films. Like Pedowood does with every Le Video Game Movie they ever make.

Or how the west can only superficially imitate anime.

Women have gone from making them to wearing them.

Here's the bio for one of the new characters in Tom Clancy's Corpse's™: Rainbow Six®: Siege.

What's the problem with the Princess Mononoke dub? I thought it was decent

literally pic-related

The Teen Titans cartoon and Code Lyoko made it work, but that's also because both series just used the "anime aesthatic" largely for the show's look. The base for both series wasn't the fact that they were imitating Japan, they just did their own thing and that was just the style of animation they felt best fit the show.

Gookanon was right, never trust South Korean (((women)))

He was bad? I thought he sounded good.

Code Lyoko was made by the French, they can make good cartoons that don't look like shit.
anime inspired or not.

web.archive.org/web/20171120215357/https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/20/vivendi-wont-try-to-take-over-ubisoft.html
archive.is/SZSAl

breitbart.com/tech/2017/11/20/stonecoldtruth-buntyking-suspended-latest-twitter-censorship-wave/
archive.is/Ucpz5

The biggest problem with dubbing in general is that most of the voice actors don't give a shit about anything but their paycheck. If they actually cared about the project, understood the characters, and had a competent casting director, then their performances would reflect that.

Speaking of super voice acting and proper translations from Nip to Burger.

Don't forget Avatar: The Last Airbender. That show along with Teen Titans knew that there's a balance between making your own show, making homages and references, and being inspired by Japanese animation.

All thanks to that incompetent Tom Hulett, and fuck Mary Mcglynn and Troy Baker.

I was just thinking, wouldn't The Boondocks count as well?

The Boondocks is Niggame

That too as well alongside that Voltron remake, and maybe Cybersix.

If it helps at all, apparently that Strayan gook posting the bad touch videos got arrested.
archive.is/61r4r

Howl's Moving Castle had a fantastic dub. Billy Crystal and Christian Bale were both great.

I thought you meant that she was claiming to be a gamer girl but it was obviously fake, but no, she literally chose to fake being a gamer girl. Fucking (((Ubisoft))).

Glad to see the Aussies doing something for once.

So would the usual suspects get mad if they learnt this?

Speaking of the Italians, there was also W.I.T.C.H. and Monster Allergy (Both of which also started as comic).

The fact that they put Beast boy to dub Astolfo in the Latin america dub of Fate/Apocrypha ruined it everything.

Jigo is a really complex character: he looks like a worldly fallen buddhist monk essentially, a wandering hobo in monk's robes; a trope you don't see often in the West or even in Anime unless as disguised-trope like Meme or a joke character like Cherry, but is common in Japanese period dramas, but he's actually an amoral, intelligent, and very dangerous government spy and assassin on a mission merely disguised as a hobo monk, he's essentially a ninja with none of the regular ninja tropes, who gets caught up in the events of the movie.

You get none of that in the dub, especially when Jigo changes from "hobo mode" to "spy mode" his vocal mannerisms change The
Director thought "hick" because he doesn't know the trope, so he cast Billy Bob Thorton.

also, that specific "donkey piss" line is particularly jarring, because in the original he just says "the broth is bland", the change doesn't add anything to the scene or the character other than senseless "spicing up" of the script, which Localization writers and directors are wont to do, which makes me long for day of the rope.

So is Spirited Away, and Kiki's Delivery Service, but too bad the latter's dub got mangled in disney's blu-ray release of the film. Can't say about Ponyo, Tales of Earthsea, and Marnie, but from what I've heard, those three films are a hit and miss.

Been a while since I heard or seen that show. Vid related might count as well.

I kinda get where your coming from, but same time the "donkey piss" isn't the worst line but this is legit interesting I'd like to hear more cause I've heard the JP version has some hidden meaning in the characters.

archive.fo/yGzyZ
It would have been like this even if the US was still in the TPP.
Still surprising that this even made it as far as it did considering it has zero benefit to the American public as a whole. It's probably because these UNATCO guys have all the tricks.

Howl's Moving Castle was okay, nothing jarring, but I think Nausicaä was probably the best of the Disney Miyazaki dubs (read the manga it's fucking amazing)

The Takahata films, Whisper of the Heart and The Cat Returns, tend to have better dubs because Disney doesn't have to cast A-list Hollywood voice talent (for no discernible benefit) like with the Miyazaki ones.

what you said most likley now that I think of it.
I always remember more the bad attempts of imitating anime from both cartoons and kids at school who tried drawing "anime".

Kinda reminds me of Ninja Scroll and Caffeine Nicotine from Samurai Showdown.

Do we have a baker?

I can in a bit if no one else is.
Here's the nip trailer of Ninja Scroll.
Do not shitpost yet I'll ask for assist if needed

Gab's doing an ICO apparently.
startengine.com/gab-select

Suggestion for next bread: add

Exactly
It's based off of history.
Unlike regular peasants, who belonged to their respective lords, Buddhist monks in Feudal Japan had the freedom to go on pilgrimages to various holy sites around Japan. So various feudal lords dressed up their spies (ninja) as monks and used this freedom to preform clandestine missions against each others' interests.
The West did this too with spies dressed as Jesuits (but that a different trope).

baking a new bread already?

Well this is about around the time posting slows way down.

Updating that part.
new bread ready at 700 or page 13 title: Caffeine Nicotine Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=b7k3DdVLRPk

Wonder how long that's going to be.

Can someone post the drawn image with the Brits criticizing Nips over "child porn" and the Nips coming back with how Britain is worse off when it comes to things that aren't imaginary drawings?

this one was waaay late because reasons

Not sure if these are what you're looking for, but I love these ones.

Rurouni Kenshin Author Arrested for Child Pornography/Prostitution

headlines.yahoo.co.jp/
hl?a=20171121-00050067-yom-soci

JUST
U
S
T

2nd one was it, thank you

Until it reaches 700 or page 13. It's almost a month and change until 2017, the gate could close any moment now.
come on don't fuck up now codemonkey why is the site going ahegao WTF

RIP

Got an article in english?

It's not Nobuhiro Watsuki, so idc

Not particularly harsh, is it?

He might have lost all works opportunity everywhere.

Wasn't he retired anyways?

Nope, he was making a new Kenshin series, this means Hokkaido arc is no more until further notice.

I'm sorry, but it's him. Nobuhiro Nishiwaki is his real name.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobuhiro_Watsuki

I guess you can say he's not much of a Noblehiro after all

Fug.

Then I really fucking like Niggame.

I haven't actually read any of the guy's works, should I?

He's also married, user, which throws it for an even bigger loop.

Me too, Boondocks is good shit up until season 4 when they revived the series. All of the season 4 episodes are garbage

You think one of those girls on tape could've been an amputee? I sure hope he didn't fantasize about busting on the Nishiwalks on

Jap women are major cunts and it's pretty much expected for both the man and woman to cheat on each other.

So Mombot is more the exception rather than the rule? And, "Love in hentai" is a major lie?

If it's any consolation, at least he's no virtue-signalling hypocrite.

<
Go for three, user, before the new bread!

Just because it's the supposed norm doesn't mean people have to do it.

That helps explain the absurd amount of NTR.

Well you have an extreme authoritarian society and the man isn't even in the house for pretty much the whole week outside sleeping and may not even see the kids.

Gate is closed. It's all over. No more
new bread
new bread
new bread

new bread
new bread
new bread

Considering Japan's previous ease to cp, that seems reasonable with stuff still in circulation or possession.

Why couldn't it be that cuck outlaw star writer? Sjweebs are probably gonna use this as fodder.