Nintendo Switch

What games do you own, buddies?

This isn't going to go well for you

Hi Mark.

Are spics the reason the Switch sold so well?

nothing yet, switch is still in that "planning to get when its cheap" phase for me. I'm not in a hurry to get my pedophilic squid inclinations satisfied, ARMS looks like a budget virtual on, botw just doesn't appeal to me, I'd like to get my BING BING WAHOO! on but still that just leaves one currently available game for the system.

If there's more games that are otherwise digital only on other platforms, I'll keep leaning towards the switch. I will ultimately be getting it for the new umihara kawase.

A thread died for this.

Good taste.
I have to agree.

Its just lighting, bruh.

What is written on the box (2d-wise, right of the Sonic Forces box)? It's cut off in roughly half, it looks like
…Is it Gay Pride Love Meat?

Ban the cuckchan niggers and don't let them come back.

Please go back to reddit

reddit race needs to go first

Oh, the lighting made it only look like you wasted your money on a bait and switch? My mistake. :^)

Sage isn't a downvote, newfriend.

Did it sell well?

Fuck you, scum sucking cuckchan fuckstick. Terry existed long before reddit (jim) found him, and certainly long before gorillaniggers like you heard about him third hand from reddit.

This.

Splatoon 2
Arms
Mario Kart 8
Splatoon 2
Golf Story
Mario Odyssey
Splatoon 2

I play Splatoon regularly with my real life friends, and it's great. The stages are fucking tiny in Splatoon 2, for what I imagine is hardware limitations.

Hey newfriend, we have IDs here. Try using them sometime :)

Except I've known about him longer than you have, so you're wrong, reddit.

No? The stages are as large as the first game's.

Yes, memer beaners love Nintendo.

Yeah isn't it great that OP is enjoying things?

Breath of the Wild, Splatoon 2, Pokken DX, Mario Odyssey, Stardew Valley, Sonic Mania. I've got Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on preorder and I'm praying the localization isn't going to be shit.

I'm tempted to pick up LA Noire and Nu-Doom, too

I agree. Why did we chase fallout 4 out again? All games are welcome here on Holla Forums! :^)

How about you switch websites you dumb fuck.

I don't have that handheld yet. Though I don't know if I should get a Switch or a Vita.

>splatoon 2 they should have just re-released Splatoon 1
Jesus fucking christ, man. Every other game is fine, but you REEK of normalfag.

Blackbelly Skatepark was deliberately reduced in size to accommodate for the hardware. The frame rate is consistent in Splatoon 2, though, which could not be said of Splatoon.

None but apparently I'm getting a switch for Christmas with Super Mario Odyssey and Pokken

Weren't you calling other people reddit earlier in the thread?

sell it when you get it

I'll only get a switch when they're cheap as fuck, have lots of good games, and you can pirate said games, and I'll probably buy it used then

ARMS
Odyssey
Botw
MK8
Splatoon2
MHXX

So… you don't want to pay to the creators for ANYTHING.
You're either a kid or a communist.
Either way, you need to fuck off.

Gonna need some sauce on that.

That shit is expensive on Frijolland.

I'm not the one spending money on shitty accessories so it won't break, plus Pay2Play.