4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game set in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=13317
steamcommunity.com/id/jackmcrazyfish
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Deus ex. Finished it today too.

GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Custom Robo.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Been playing megaman X2 today, its ok. Kinda annoying but I think that of most megaman games.
Found out I'm going to have some strangers my mom knows staying the night before thanksgiving, this is worse than I thought it'd be.

sanic

What Mega Man games do you like if you think most of them are annoying?

No work tomorrow. Gonna watch Survivor Series. Had to dip into my savings account for vidya yesterday.

Idk does Mega Man Legends count?

I knew you fuckers were faggots, but god damn.

Sorry for not being here the move broke my desk. I’m only on my phone for now.

How goes fam

Who are you

Too much text.
What'd you do today?

No

3 and 6 were alright. Legends of course

Also Deus Ex to answerr op

why do you do this ritsu?

this tbh

Legends always counts user.
What games you buy?

What'd I do now?

Evening everyone, how you all doing?
Playing anything fun?

I was going for the True Ending in Trillion but fucked up super early in the run so I'm just going for Faust's ending instead.

That's pretty hard. Uhhh I guess Titanfall 2?

i've always hated it when that happens. Strangers your folks know but you've never even seen staying the night. It's a pretty uncomfortable feeling.

you can thank dakin for that bullshit. It's over now.

Blame the guy who posted it, we’re trying to skip it.

Yeah, Sanic's the only thing I can think of right now that I played and is set in the future.

Work was mostly just sitting around waiting for calls. Most interesting thing to come out of today was seeing a coworker get berated by other coworkers and one of our supervisors for pre-ordering EA Star wars Battlefront II.

Finished deus ex. Made a gab account. Found a qt tan asian on there in which i might have an actual legitimate chance with since she lives in cali too and she is talking about stuff like wanting to be a house wife and wanting to be a mail order bride and shit like that. I have a chance.

I want more cute wolfspider drawings tbh

Found her on gab*

The Special Edition of Breath of the Wild. Trying to go for a complete Switch set.

Fire him.

You play megaman games all the time but you don't like them? You only like legends right?

hit that krita up fam

50 bucks says it's a dude.

Does Chrono Trigger count?
There's not many games that I can remember playing that were set in the future and only then

She has a youtube and showed her face.

hit it up for me tbh

No one logical wants to watch that you nut

Theres no worse feeling in the world than being uncomfortable in your own home.

That EA shits pretty funny. Can't believe normalfags are turning on the beast

Sounds like a bad idea fam

Complete switch set might not be so hard considering it has no games

If a game than came out in the 1990's takes place before the current and it takes place in the future, does it still count as a game set in the future?

Finally, drew an adorable monstergirl correctly, trigger discipline pantsu and all!

You shut your whore mouth.

Gotta take what i can get.

the usual yes and no. my knee hurts so i haven't been jogging so i lifted weights. Didn't work on many drawings this week but got a little practice done. I was offered a threesome on tinder recently at the prospect of "doubling" had to politely turn it down, girl said it was cool and might hit me up on saturday for a hookup but that obviously didn't happen, bummer i guess. I just wanna get laid man

vanquish was the firs that came to mind, but i wish there were more solid cyberpunk games out there

I like the settings and music and sometimes the levels can be ok.

Sure why not
How goes user

Yeah. I was originally going to ask "Whats your favorite game set in 20XX" tbh

How goes user

not my choice, its thomas grips right now

nobody fam, how you doin?

DRAW THOSE FUCKING FEET

RIP
Post her pics

A bit bored. How about you?

At that time I realized that me not taking them seriously ever is because I don't want their boredness to rub off on me.

I dont want any chance of this being ruined. Im isolating this until its on lockdown. No pics or anything.

Why is she so flat?

Holy shit that's amazing

No kidding man. It's the fuckin worst.

cute the style kinda reminds me of MLAATR

what else did you expect?

Why'd you even give them a chance user

How's her foot game?

At least shes bringing a loli here

Makoto was such a surprise best girl

Guys like me gotta take what they can get, i obviously woulda wrapped it up anyway. its been YEARS since any girl showed interest in me either so I'll take the slight confidence boost of some one willingly to ask me about such acts

What are the signs of a healthy relationship, 4 am?

feeling good, ran out of zinc tablets a month or so back, just got some a few days ago (zinc blocks estrogen)
I feel like I got more energy after going grocery shopping and getting back on the zinc
started being productive with linux again after 2 a long hiatus on that

if I hit a slow point I got made in abyss to watch too

Im not that degenerate

Makoto = kawakami > tae > chihiro

What changed? Why years?

Try nicotine instead

Ara feet suck anyway. Most asian girls too

If she hasn't left you, that's pretty healthy.

If I knew, I'd probably be in one

i don't like kids.
They're too noisy and whiny.

I just want women with good boobs, thighs, and hips.

nah man, that's not gonna help me
besides smoking is bad for computers

Cute though

If you could only have 1 of the 3, which

man i wish i fucking knew, more and more i just feel out of place and that i don't fucking understand people. This isn't me trying to be like "oh i'm different and unique" because its shit. I don't get a lot of people especially women and it's frustrating that i got these fuckwit brain problems going any time i talk to new people

kawakami is some SUPREME christmas cake and i do have a soft spot for Tae's style, but makoto really won me over first run of the game

I've been over this in previous threads, probably been awhile since i last visited but like 3 years ago i had the foundations of a relationship building with a girl, she said she loved me first. then one day she just fucked off and stopped replying to messages or anything. Hadn't had any luck since

Sup. It snowed today and was pretty neat. Unfortunately I'm back to college next week, it looks like.
>colleges have been refusing to negotiate in good faith because big daddy (((government))) will step in and force the teachers back (without any of the concessions they wanted, like actual full-time jobs instead of part-time), so why bother negotiating?
>(((government))) is officially in the process of stifling the right of collective bargaining and expects to pass "back to work legislation" this afternoon
Way to go, big daddy government. You fucked everyone but the establishment again.
This all assumes the teachers don't just refuse to go back anyway. They could get away with it, since the right of collective bargaining is in the canadian constitution. I guess this is what happens when you put a dyke who never worked a real job (because running the "ministry of aboriginal affairs" is basically a non-job) in charge of the province.

I finally had the courage to go online in BBCF today. I played about five matches with a Susanoo player and won all five matches. I even astral'd him twice. Now I feel somewhat confidant, which is good because I feel like I get my confidence crushed whenever I play fighting games online.

tbh

I thought it wouldn't be so bad and I thought that maybe I should try something new. I thought that it couldn't be that bad. One of them hated Macross because it had idols in it. I'm just done with society.

Boobs. Thighs are 2nd, and hips 3rd. Boobs are life.

I regret going for kawakami my first run. Makoto was just a tiny bit better.

hic aranea lupus

that's pretty cute tbh

Was she wanting a good threesome or a bad threesome anyway?

At least the classes will probably be easier and hand out good grades

Couldn't play the gamenight, game wouldn't work for me I couldn't find a solution. What a shame.

even if you don't romance her, getting kawakmi ranked up fast makes the playthrough a lot smoother, same for the fortune teller girl who's name keeps escaping me

she was asking if i wanted to try doubling and that sorta put me off. I politely had to decline that offer

I think the last time I played anything with 8/v/ was TF2C. Good times, until it all fell apart.

At least you learned that theres only us. Don't abandon us again user

Are you only into huge tits or just nice ones?

Theres never been a single case of cancer from snus

What was it?
How goes user

what did he mean by this

My 2nd run i used kawakami's special every chance i got. I ended the game with all the slinks maxed and like 20 days to spare.

How do you manage to keep up this tbhposting every thread
Its almost bot-tier my dude

I'm a'ight. Laptop broke so I gotta go shopping for a new one and buy it by today. Gonna try and get a 2 in 1 so I can browse on my bed without radioactivity. Problem is I'll have to accept the poz of Win10 most likely to do it.
In terms of vidya just been playing Fire Emblem. Its been kicking my ass unbelievably hard, taking up entire nights for 1, maybe 2 chapters in the endgame. If it wasn't for a save state feature (which I'm ashamed to use, but feel its almost necessary to save me literal hours when I don't have as much time ot be throwing at the game) I'd be shit outta luck
How about you mang? Play some good vidya lately?

two poles one hole.

I already get great grades anyway. I don't want slightly better grades if it means I'm going to have no clue what I'm doing when I get a job. It just makes my already devalued degree ("Hey let's bring over a bunch of dirty street-shitting pajeets on student visas! who cares if they never, ever show up to class on time and always smell like literal shit?") worth even less. Plus I was just settling into being NEET for a while again. Watching tv shows and playing games and sleeping in and stuff. Now I have to learn to get up on time again.

Big tits but there reaches a point where it just becomes disgusting. Normal hentai tits are the best kind.

it's a tough job but I gotta do it tbh

I never understood the appeal. You're touching dicks with your dick. Its just a tiny, tiny, bit less gay than gay sex.

not once, not ever.
I can tolerate my nieces, nephews, and cousins (somewhat) just because they're family. It's kind of a pain even still.

Nice. I'm hoping we actually get snow this year, we didn't get any last year.

congrats user
I'm too shitty at fightan games to play online, I always get crushed unless I'm playing against some newbie or a normalfag

Eh?
I'd die if my laptop broke, I really need to back this shit up again soon.
I'm alright. Still playing yugioh and now some megaman x2

Gay

Time to drop out and become a full time NEET fam

Why not just fuck a trap at that point?

If I drop out, I get exactly none of my money back. There are a lot of people online raging about this who would drop out if they got a refund with it, just because of this strike. I'm one of them.

It came down really hard. Watched it for about an hour, on my front porch. Was just barely warm enough that it was melting as it hit the ground. Looked pretty though.

Since it's been awhile here's some homework for you guys, maybe next week when i get more time off i'll do some better practice

yeah thats all i could think at the time, i was almost willing to put up wit a MMF just to fucking get laid but i didn't want to touch dicks with another dude

small boobs feel nice man, i've only touched a few boobs in my life, but the best ones were on that girl who decided to vanish on me, but she has a pretty small chest and it felt great

Thats just because modern parents are shit and don't know how to beat respect into kids.

Next you'll be saying that tomboys are gay too.

Sue

I just gotta sit through one more day of work and then I have monday off. Knowing me, I'll probably just sleep in and then go buy some snacks, maybe order more pizza if I feel like it.

I only know bird law.

I want big tits so i can get paizuri

Fucking tomboys are the straightest thing in existance

Needs more cute girls. Nice perspective though

Do something crazy! Go rent and shoot a gun at a range! Go climb something! Hit on girls! Order and onahole online!

I don't even know what that is

das rite

tomboys are justice.

fuckin bullshit fam

If there were no 2d tomboys i would go into a deep depression.

Big tits are nice. Gives you something to bury your face into.
Small/Average tits can be nice too.
Flat chests do not belong though.

Not like it matters anyway; because ASS and THIGHS are where it counts most.

that's probably a big factor
but it doesn't really change my opinion on them

Is this show worth watching?

Look it up

wut dis

Yes.

itsbee bitsee spider

2d tomboys are probably why i'm in depression half the fucking time

tomboy is a personality trait not a physical trait! A tomboy can have big boobs or small boobs and they would be LOVELY EITHER WAY

Alot of 2d tomboys have huge tits. Naoto in p4 is stacked. Makoto in p5 has some nice tits. Sometimes tomboys have bigger tits than other girls (see naoto).

flat a shit. Big tits are nice, and average tits are just that. average.

A laptop that basically converts to a tablet with its hinge action or being detachable.

nah
what are you gettin your fam for christmas fam
also tomboys are great

OH BOY 4AM

I've been rewatching S2 of Konosuba and it's still funny, much better than S1.

Can't wait for S3 so I can see Megumin's home village animated.

Also been playing dota, actually won a single game for once.

I need to get one of these so i can play my pc shit in bed.

This guy gets it

tomboys are about the attitude and character, Soristsu. Yozakura is a tomboy through and through. But she's got big tiddies, nice thighs, and a good ass.

Aye

tbh that's really cute tbh

All boobs are nice if they are shaped well. Flat, medium and big

Might pirate it when I'm bored of 24 then

The best ones are small/flat

Babies cant drink milk from that well, not easily

I've never really saw the use of tablets tbh

I'm getting a ps4, some games, amazon funbux, maybe a switch
You?

How goes user

Yes well the best tomboy isn't a titty monster so it doesn't matter

it's always sunny falls off after season 4 or so I'd say.

no u

user I…

Is it because they're almost non existent, now that most of them bought into the tranny meme?

am not no u tbh

Fixed that for you

them's fightin words boy-o

Good to know, thanks

I already said I like both though

Its not like you could drink milk from a flat chest without contorting your body.

Plank here, what is up my nigs?

did any of you guys have a nice drink tonight? I went to an udon place and had a pitcher with my friend. Good times.

Still really badly. I don't know why i keep getting drawn to play dota. Am I insane?

They said there would be a s3, please, there has to be one
I need to see megumeme's village in animation

Ritsu is best tomboy and best waifu, deal with it

Nah you'd just get to really bury your face into her

Hows progress with the nip?

Must be

Just play the custom games. The actual game hasnt been fun since they ruined techies.

Not sure women would like having a man put his face on a flat surface.

You tryna start a waifu war amigo?

It wouldn't be a war, it'd be a slaughter!

but they buffed him this patch, at least

what gamesu do you play right now ritsu

you have to be a smooth cheeked little baby to manage to suck on a flatties """"tits"""" without tearing her to shreds

Good so far. I studied for about an hour today. Just practicing grammer and vocabulary, but remembering vocabulary is kind of hard. I learn something everyday though. And with my language partner, I got to practice a few sentences.

Aye, that it would be. Ritsu would be a bloody broken mess

Does he still have that stupid 1.5 sec delay on his mines and the mine placement restriction?

I'd like both. Just defending one side

Yugioh and megaman x2. You user?

I meant the date with the girl dummy

Thats it! I'm burning your town and taking you and the niggers out!

sounds about fucking right.

you'd be doing me a favor tbh

When you moving? If you go to college you should do it in another town

DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE

[s] Flat is justice [/s]

yes, but now he gets a good meme talent that gives his mines movespeed

Been playing a lot of Binding of Isaac since I can play it easily at work with no troubles, some Titan Quest since it for some reason got an expansion, and dota 2.
I tried to start on Baldur's Gate 2 but the UI murdered my eyes, I'm going to have to find mods for it first

far too many have bought into the tranny meme, anons. it's ruining everything

I think I might dew a quest on Holla Forums as long as mods aren't anal about.

I still havent gotten a chance to talk to the priest about volunteering at the church. Next week i'll talk to one of the deacons and see what he says.

Does it follow people now?

None of these games interest me

You doing it here or in another thread?

realistically? No idea. Maybe at least 2 years or longer. I'm gonna be going back to school sooner or later, so that'll be a hell of a time sink by itself…

nice spoiler there faggot

boobs are nice man, its the one thing that won't change no matter how horrible 3d women become. Big or small they're still nice

AND I MEAN NIGGER DON'T YOU WANNA TEASE THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA A SMALL CHESTED GIRLS BOOBIES OR WHAT

oh, well that already happened a few days ago. I don't know if she would be into me that way. Like I said, she got to practice a lot of her english and I got to practice some nipponese.

Not going to lie though i was a bit nervous when meeting her but I tried to make her laugh. I think I will teach her how to swear next.

no idea, would be happy with socks or a new big coat tbh
but what are you getting your fam for christmas?

I'm sorry user its been confirmed for july anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=13317

Gross

kill yourself

tbh?

what even constitutes weird anymore. I thought being "quirky" and "unique" was the new goto.

Also
I got the expansion too. I started a new character with warfare/defense dual wield. Only lvl 11.

If i had to i would date a girl with small boobs, but only if she had thick thighs and wide hips.

Im getting a sword, a knife, and bubsy for christmas. Good shit. I dont have the money nor do i even know what to get anyone for christmas anyway.

it will be it's own thread. doing a full quest at 2am in the morning sounds like ass. I've had a quest last from a full day up until an entire week before.

good thighs are earned, unlike chest and hips, so thats another bag of beans

I'd save up enough for a couple semesters, and enough rent for 6 months then move anywhere else for school and find a job there.

Was she cute in person?

I only have to get my imouto a gift and I'm going to look online soon

tbh this is the epitome of the human form

Late to thread, shaved off my beard. Feels good, I want to do hitler things and hail that motherfucking victory button.

Tbh i like a decent bit of meat on my women. Too skinny and it just kinda looks off.

Yeah she was cute. Although I think she's a bit different than most nips… She seems to be a westaboo from what I can gather. And she seems to wear expensive clothes and accessories.

You can make them follow people, yes.
They only get 25 MS, but it makes it so you can group the proximity mines together again, and even have them do a slow march to the enemy buildings

They aren't very good games, i just play them since i just have a shitty laptop at work.

oh gosh
thank you for this whitepill user

I went for a hunter, haven't gotten very far yet. I'm still figuring out how to make decent builds in this game and I keep getting disatisfied with what i do.

here is some best girl for both of you

Mag user hasnt been here for a while.

I think she just liked the attention I gave her in class.

Nothing wrong with shaving your beard. If I don't shave at least 1-2 times a week, I start to feel very unkempt.

you first, your pathetic lolis can't do this after all.

I've only just now managed to get a little over $1000 in the bank tbh primarily due to my poor spending habits

YES

Do anything fun today?

Dunno bout that

How do you get to game at work

F

Hunter/spirit is the best all round build. Hunter/defense focusing on spears can also be good. Get a shield with it.
I want pre-nerf techies back where i could get first bloods every match.

I know you ain't a crack head so what the fuck are you buying

Nice Morrigan.

Only for you, user.

Bad shading, I guess? Not sure.

I feel dumb

tbh I'm a bad person tbh

that's slightly better tbh

Top tier taste

He is moving though. Wonder when he is getting back.

No. I woke up at 9 and watched weev videos. I think I'm gonna buy the historical summary of the fall of rome, being the rise and fall of the Roman empire, and a few other books on combat, survival and just some nice historical things on runes, magic, philosophy and other shit, since I've got anywhere from 500-1000 dollars left.

An unkempt beard is a very psychological thing to me, for some reason. If I don't shave it I get depressed, or maybe I don't shave because I get depressed. Either why it's a symbol of my mental state.

This is acceptable

Of course because lolis are for tender loving only, fat titty cows are for animals.

If anyone here knew that, they wouldn't be here right now. LOL

What do you mean? Shit I really need to play some yakuza Kiwami. I haven't played any good games in a while.

I suppose I'm probably due by now. It's been 3 weeks. I look better with a beard, though.

I want to get my brother the pete and pete soundtrack but it only seems to be in LPs

what is she into?

welcome fam

Oh right. Theres that other guy who might post at least

Just sounds like a typical normalfag girl

I shaved off my beard and my coworkers gave me shit all day for it. Apparently, I look like a high school freshman without it. I'm 23 in a month.

don't do that.

sometimes I don't shave just becuase I just don't feel like it. Then I'll look in the mirror and feel like I've got a pedophile mustache, and then just get to shaving.

danke i don't have many

half the time I don't even know. I'm bad about impulse shopping. I've easily spent at least $2500 on games and game soundtracks though, maybe more?. Thought I spent nearly $600 a few months ago getting some new furniture and shit for my room too.

thanks amigo, I don't have much saved tbh

the bigger the tiddy the more there is to love

oga a best!

I work as a security guard, as dispatch/IT guy more or less. Pretty much all I do is change peoples access rights with their badges and let in deliveries, so I get like 7 and a half hours to just play vidya and eat.

Hunter and spirit? That's not what i would have expected, I just went hunter/geomancy for that weapon buff.
New blast-off is pretty good for getting first bloods, it's better than the old suicide squad because of the range

SHIT. I forgot about 0 and kiwami. I wonder if im gonna have enough to get one with my christmas money.

I still have to finish my deus ex paper though. I think this one is gonna be better than the SS2 paper. I wonder if he is just being nice or if he legit likes it.

Yeah it does, but I thought nips were supposed to be a bit different. I guess you can't escape normalfags anywhere.

I feel you. I'm 27 and I drop ten years if I shave. But I gain 5 if I don't shave.

I'm really into this.

Why would they give you shit about it?

I'll have you know historical books and books where you actually learn shit are the most interesting god damned things on earth. No man likes reading with no ties to reality, but every man likes ready non-fiction.

Hmm I would suggest Yakuza 0 first, however Kiwami is significantly cheaper.

tbh

Not sure these days. Cute stuff I guess. She was really into pokemon at one point but dunno now

You could have went to nippon with that kind of money you know

Give me your job

Guess you will find out if he publishes it

Normalfags are similar all over the world. And a nip girl who moved to cali of all places probably is far worse.

I just download the OSTs from youtube. I still wanna get the protomen albums on CD.

Spirit has alot of good debuffs and a really good vitality nuke that fractures.

I think i'll just save for 0.

Im sure he will ask for a name to publish it under and everything.

Just read it online. Or download the books

Im heading to bed. Night.

good night, user.

Goodnight

Shit fam I think you are right on the normalfags nip girls. I don't know why any nip would come to this shit hole in los angeles. This place is like a dystopia in many places. On top of that she said the reason why she came here is that she respects the "diversity". I told her that the diversity in this city is what is causing so much violence. She didn't seem to care, I think she was bored of being in safe Japan.

DMX is that you?

You aren't wrong. But I'm not gonna let that hang me up. besides I HAVE to start saving up now anyway…

I'm a collectorfag. I like having physical discs. I have a tendency to spring for game limited editions if they include the soundtrack as well.

Cya next time fam

S H I T
H
I
T
Also I have brain problems because of I how've been sleeping, I'm dropping words and changing them to not be proper formed and there's a lot of missing verbiage, not sure what's happening. I'm not tired, either, I've just been sleeping so much that I can't focus on anything.

cute succubus tbh

whats your budget?

because we work at a movie theater and it's a relaxed job. most of the time we're joking around and teasing each other.

You should read Elf-san wa Yaseranerai, or Elf-san can't lose weight.
It's really good if you like your girls CHUNKY

Just work for G4S Ritsu, it doesn't pay for shit but getting positions like this is easy. I've only had to do actual security work once.

I might try that out, i used spirit on my first character but got butthurt when I got stonewalled by undead.

I'm just down with big muscly women who can force me to cum inside them under threat of breaking my back with their leg lock

tbh.

L
O
S

>I'm a collectorfag.
same here. Although I don't really collect much of anything now, and I end up regretted any time I buy impulsively.

Being in nippon was comfy. Only ever saw a couple of niggers the whole time I was there.

I always got bored of spending money after the first month of having a job. 8 years of having no money ever makes saving very easy I guess

That doesn't sound good. Go to the doctor

However much my parents will let me spend. 100$ maybe

G4s?

wait, so you're spending your parents money on your siblings gift?

Anyone here take comfy 4 AM drives around your empty small town streets? Feels good.

SPIDERANON HAVE MERCY

well it has one of those, Oga is a pretty top tier mommy gf

It's the company I work for, they're all over the place so its easy to find jobs with them.
You don't really need to do anything but be able to be clean and presentable at an interview.

she's pretty great

you mean
E X T R A T H I C K

i've gotten better about that tbh. When I first got a job I was pretty crazy, spending any chance I had. Tons of buyers remorse immediately followed. I make more informed, better purchases now but I still buy way too frequently…

Fixed her a bit.

Did you only go to tokyo? My friend nip friend said Kyoto is better because you can enjoy nature and get away from the city.

I try to avoid reading non-porn manga that might get me revved up.

best one you've posted in this thread so far.

source

I'm broke monica. Where else would I get money

I used to drive around at midnight hours all the time, was the best

I'll look into that, thanks user

Yeah just tokyo this trip. I'm planning on going again next year though and have already started researching a little. Might go somewhere else but dunno if kyoto will have soaplands.

Did you go into any soaplands?

never tbh

I don't see no bulge tbh

Why does everyone always say this? There's nothing to worry about.

Pretty sure he's talking on consensus.

I don't get how you guys are buying things. What do you even buy? I can't think of wanting anything but the bare essentials for what I want. The most I splurge on is my PC build and I can argue that to myself for future-proofing, and on that point, I still only spent as much to make a high-midrange PC with no rice shit.

I live in the worst town for driving, everyone here is trying to kill eachother and there's a specific traffic violation named after our town in provincial legislation.
I listen to fascist marching songs for comfy, embed related.
Boj, se bije bije
ustashki se barjak bije
za, slabodu i za dom, hervatski dom!

I suppose it would. I'm saving now though, keeping my shit under $50 a paycheck or just going without.

aye, it's one of my favorites ones saved. If not my favorite one.

(checked)
A few times. I'm planning my next trip entirely around them Going to look up bars and hotels near the area they are at.

F

sigh

that's a 10/10

Thick like you wouldn't believe

It's just ecchi m8, control yourself.

Elf-san wa Yaserarenai, translated by some nice user on 8's /a/

It's the perfect job for us, you barely have to interact with normals at all. I recommend it.

It's still weird seeing you again after years of not seeing you.

LEWD!

I've got too much of a sex drive. I fuck and fap until I just can't get a boner anymore.

get a job ritsu, or learn to make vidia

WEW

shows what you know about ritsu

ur the best tbh

What exactly happens in a soapland? You get a handy or something? Was it fucking great? Give me details Rits

OH FUG THE THICK ELF COMIC
I never got around to that, guess I'm adding it to my list

I didn't expect him to be that depraved, tbh.

I've always wanted a security job because it seems easy and I'm a night owl anyway

I'll get one sometime next year so I can save for next nip trip

You're just now figuring that out?

artist is glo-s-s btw, for that pic and these. Forgot the artist for that succubus one.

I need to start reading this

years? who are (you) tbh

u mus b new

ritsu why dont you just get a longer lasting job and get longer vacations

Her gun was supposed to be hiding it.

Because I love NEET life too much

I'm gunna hide you tbh

Ritsu you are lucky piece of crap, you know that? How was the sex?

hwut?

thx

ritsu I've been almost forgettign I have a job for the last few weeks because I've been sleeping and eating and playing vidia to such an extent I almost forget how to do my work
I have a great job for it and I'm so good at the job that I shitpost for like 6 hours every night

Going to bed. See you guys next thread.

What's your job? Every job I get has horrible fucking people and shitty bosses. Hard work, unfriendly people and shit hours.

no u tbh

Was pretty good. The girls were really really cute. One looked like a straight up porn star body and my favorite was just small and kawaii

Already looking into the gs4 thing

Cya next time fam

absolutely horrid

Sleep tight anons, I'll catch you guys in a few days

same, im outta here.

i like that…..kimono pattern

Cya next time yoza

Read it mates, it's pretty good. Potato elf is a treasure.

Nobody, I just remember seeing you years ago on halfchan Holla Forums.

It's easy, even easier if you ask for midnights since the few normals that try to go for security jobs don't like doing them.

Ritsu I can only hope one day I can live such a carefree life of being a NEET and then sexing a nip in japan from whatever money I have saved up. For now I must suffer though.

see how I've fallen right

Nice. Good to know
Any advice for interview?

My life is pretty damn awesome user

N I G H T A U D I T
innitially it was hard but I used my brain power to turn sever hour long parts of the shift into 5 and 15 minutes
and some parts just disappeared over time

I used to have to print out a sheet and go over some reports to see which ones were occupied, write how many people were in them, and circle the stayovers
with 129 rooms that could take an hour with double checking work and things
but the new POS does excel exports of the reports so I just copy paste the excel into an open office spreadsheet and it does all the work for me instantly

whats gs4 ritsu?

Some user in the thread rec'd the company he works for earlier

but you gotta watch yourselves around elves

oh nice

Wear nice dress clothes, be polite, etc.
There wasn't much too mine, they just ask the usual shit like "why do you want this job" "why do you think you'd fit."
Then you have to do a few days of "classes" which is just learning how to do first-aid, then you get assigned to a post.

If you're a burger there's also Securitas which is a pretty sizeable security company, but they pretty much only higher blacks.

Moving away from halfchan is the opposite of falling. That place is a real reddithole these days.

My roommate had that before, she said it's a pretty good jobbu once you learn how to be efficient at it.

you're safe as long as you aren't a french fry

yeah lots of time for fucking around or doing something productive in your own time
oh no

Are they going to hire a manlet though?

no really who are (you) gib steam tbh

better not have any potato in you as well…

My coworkers are an ancient trailer trash cunt, an old black man, a manlet who does midnights, and my supervisor.
You'll be fine.

Oh one more thing, if you have impaired hearing/vision like I do, you have to have corrective devices.

Like glasses? I always wear glasses
Are you deaf user?

>father has 10 percent potato
I fucking love mashed potatoes tho

Literally nobody, I just remember your threads making me laugh a long time ago.

steamcommunity.com/id/jackmcrazyfish

Yeah, you just have to prove you have I think at least 20/30 with glasses.
I'm deaf in my left ear, I managed to let the interviewer let it slide since I can hear well enough for normal interactions and I can't afford a hearing aid.

What happened to your ear?

picrel

oh shid you're fugged
Me too user, i'm mostly irish so I am full potato

I was born with it fucked up for some reason, I had a hearing aid for years but it was destroyed like 2 years ago, and they cost over a thousand bucks with insurance.

You'd think whats essentially a microphone and speaker wouldn't be so expensive

also yeah, seems like I may have overlooked you in the past so I don't really know tbh

that spider has a nice cock tbh

a nice user drewed it for me, I like it too tbh

They're kind of complicated, you have to go to a clinic and get a hearing test, which they use to calibrate it to exactly what you need.
The old ones are just little speakers, the modern ones are actually programmed to be specific to your hearing needs.

The last one I had even had 4 different settings for different situations (normal, long-ranged hearing, directional hearing, and crowds)

Most of them are people from abandoned skypes of years ago that I don't really talk to anymore.
I don't think I ever actually posted in your threads, I just remember browsing them.

Makes you seem like some kind of cyborg

you add anyone in them though?

woosh

you just gotta settle with technically fascism

Not with that attitude

When I was in elementary school, I could do a thing that made it make a loud whistling noise and perplex my classmates and teachers for easy (You)s, it was great.

No, never did.

no thanks

read it

hmmm dunno then

tbh

will do

night fams