Guilty Gear XX Online Fuckfest

I have this prepatched netplay version of Guilty Gear XX that we can play if yall want to.
mega.nz/#!dr4E1TaR!1jQgUvhcsIP9CwDWNnKOwCbAOK2qd9PsWsiZ5ezfxDo
The instructions are in the readme.

Hell yeah let's go. Haven't gotten some good matches going in a while. I feel like running this in Wine gives me some slight input delay though, really frustrating.

#reload is kinda obsolete since ^core+R is on PC now. Or is the netplay that much of a problem for you guys?

I so dearly wish that were true, but it is actually a Steam port, not a PC port. Really disappointing.

Oh, I see, you're just retarded. Well good luck with your autism then.

Have fun eating shit and being the cancer killing video games, you spineless whore.

Does the lobby properly update when new players join for anyone else? It stopped working right for me a while back. Really frustrating when you want to just idle and wait for people to come in and challenge you.

What the fuck is the point? It's cracked either way you autist. Bumping because OP at least put effort into his thread and delivered, props for that.

I own it, actually.

Which is relevant to how, exactly?

i wonder if this is a blessing at this point
i need to get better at playing her but i have no one to play with

I guess not. But my view has always been that if you pirate DRM-crippled trash you only help further their argument that DRM is needed. Completely abstention is the only real solution.

Go away retard.

Some brief searching tells me the game has been patched a few times since launch, so I'd imagine they unfucked it to the point non-pros could enjoy it. Then again, it's a pretty technical game so I don't know if even 3f of delay would be unplayable.

Nice.

So how do you play pirated/cracked +R online?

bump?

Considering they managed to rape even Baiken, ABA is probably left out of this trainwreck.

Which Guilty Gear generation has the best aesthetic?

XX easily

My only proble with XX is that they dropped perfect lip sync that was present in GGX.
From XX and onwards they just flab their mouths for roughly the time sound clip is playing.

I really wonder if you're the same faggot or if this is just some hot new meme.

I think his point is that not only you can't play +R online without steam, but it also has terrible netcode/interface to boot.
I wouldn't mind it receiving the same thing Reload did.

The Burst gauge looks absolute trash ever since they changed it for last iteration of XX.

I disliked Xrd in the screens but when I got it and saw it in motion, its the prettiest of the bunch.

It just doesnt work in stills.

Nah, this guy (or people copypasting his shit) go into every thread specifically pulling this "HMM, SHAME IT'S A STEAM PORT AND NOT A PC PORT." faggotry.

Steam is a digital console though. It's more accurately a separate platform on PC rather than being PC gaming itself.

Origin, Uplay and other cancer are "platforms on PC" as well.
You can still pirate them, mod them and do whatever the fuck you want.
If anything you can easily mod music for +R, because default one is of terrible quality.
You can't do this shit on PS4.

Perhaps it's because they're right.

You are right that all those are cancer and would need to due out. You could do that on PS4, if it got cracked and all other shit. Modern consoles are just dumbed down PCs, after all. The systems just are not as open for end-users.

iirc, the console version of xx #reload had 4 frames of delay so you can play anything around that on netplay and it'll feel pretty decent.

So I guess none of you fags are ever going to have the guts to fite me.

go ride your wave somewhere else you beachbread fagmo, stop posting

thx fam I'm down

Exactly. You can leave now.

downloading now thx OP, down to play whenever

fuck off retard

XX
not even a question

In the case of reload and accent core, the latter is the same game but upgraded. The only point in playing reload is for the story mode.

Haven't dipped my toes in Xrd yet. What's wrong with it?

Art style.

They basically took a shit all over the improvements they had spent about a decade refining over the XX series for just about every character.

What the fuck I haven't used mega in months. Is the download limit about 500 mb now?

Sounds like you're using a public proxy or some shit.

It's still XX but there are system changes and roster adjustments that make it a matter of preference, same with ST is "upgraded" SF2 yet tons of people still prefer CE or HF.

You're cute for thinking you can argue though. 4chan.org/v/ maybe you should go here to talk about fighting games

XX refined every character in spritework and moveset
Xrd shits on it.