Games that appeal to sadist

Let's talk about this specific flavour of games and how there's not enough of them.
Violence should only be mindless and used as a way to convey either gameplay, a story, or a joke, idolizing it doesn't make for a good game.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1142217/14c6b5109d/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've never actually seen the Carmageddon cover art without Ainsley's face.

Nobody has managed to explain this creepy shit. Did The Son have a sister?

Hatred is actually really fun
t. not an edgelord

WoW PvP, or any MMO pvp.

Against player, its dope.

earnest opinions about things you enjoy? not here, sunshine

Enjoy this. exhentai.org/g/1142217/14c6b5109d/

No better release, I swear

Please tell me there is a shoop of Ainsley

The scythe can do execution moves even when the enemies head is cut off. It just gets worse and worse the more you tear into things, and it's also a good strategy on harder modes. Special mention to the staff and tonfa which smash limbs off them and leave chunks on the ground and walls.

I'm also surprised no one seems to have made a game where you play as a child soldier.

I'm not

The Godfather 2

I'm surprised nobody posted this to be honest.
Stalking a prey and killing him in several different ways is pretty fun.

Didn't mean to sage, oh well.

This game was great, you had to press both analog stick to strangle someone, it was fun to squeeze the controller like a neck.

nu-Holla Forums is turbopleb as fuck

I wonder what they'd do if someone has shown them the works of giman no hakoniwa

What are the best games for killing sluts? That shit makes me hard, especially if there's guro in it.

Strip club massacre in GTA IV.

fake oldfag is turbopleb as fuck.

SoF1 was really violent, but SOF2 took it to a whole new level with the realistic body destruction models.

I like to play these games when I can't sleep and the buzzing in my head starts.

I always suffered from insomnia, since i was a little kid.
Coupled with a tendency to see shadow people because of sleep paralysis, i associated all the bad things and nightmares with sleep and seeking for it.

hell, Remedy

Whoa there asshole wtf is wrong with Notim Portant? He is the quintessential sadist for the modern age.

Oh I see you're one of those types that needs their violence to be humorous or "justified" in order to enjoy it. LOL it's just a game dude. Learn to separate fantasy from reality.

I'll pass.

Go back to watching Death Note user, this thread is obviously not for you.

The executions later in the game especially.

Sadism is for manlets.

this. he starts the thread off saying games for sadists then proceeds to shit on one for essentially not being "deep" enough or some shit. it's just OP proving his faggotry once again.

how about you fuck off instead. go play acceptably fictional games like carmageddon if "man heals bullet wounds by murdering others in various ways while throwing out one-liners" games are too realistic for you.
here's some hatred just to spite you