Vidya announcer lines (and other hype shit)

What are some of your favorite vidya announcer/character quotes? I don't know how to describe them exactly, but you know what I'm talking about, I think.
Shit like:
ARE YOU OKAY?!
Hell or heaven. LET'S ROCK!
GO FOR BROKE! / TRIUMPH, OR DIE!
Aw YEAH! This is happenin'
etc. Just really dumb shit, that's incredibly quotable, and incredibly hype.

I need examples like this, so I can study from them.

Shit game though.

I fondly remember sega rally 2's instructor.

I figured out the word I was looking for.
Engrish, or Gratuitous English if it's grammatically correct.

HEY HEY HEY! ARE YOU READY TO MAKE SOME CRAZY MONEY?

HERE WE GO

Quake guy

EAT SHIT AND DIE

FIGHTERS READY. ENGAGE!

What's that from?

#Reload announcer > Accent Core announcer

SLAYER

SUPER SMASH BROTHERS MAAYYYYYLLAAAAYYYYY

THE TIME OF RETRIBUTION
BATTLE 1
DECIDE THE DESTINY

"L-l-l-l-let's go crazy!"

-MVC spamming the shit out of coin

I clearly remember all the lines from this game from some reason, and it have been helping me to identify some kanji quickly.

Anyone remember when the Sm4sh announcer narrated an entire video?

All of the pre-battle quotes from umvc3

That was wholesome, that's someone who enjoys his job. But The 3DS/Wii U announcer is not the same from Brawl/Melee, right?

The announcer declaring a stalemate is always interesting, with the audience going "what the fuck was that?" being entertaining to hear

Oh, looks like a bad Pokémon choice!

MISSION BEGINS IN 30 SECONDS

I miss that old announcer. I think the narrator for the show got to be one in the last stadium style game (Battle Revolution?). Honestly shit like Madworld shows that with two people and enough dialogue you could make something interesting.

He's done audiobooks for some of lovecraft's stories if that's your thing.

YEAH, I'VE BEEN WAITIN' FOR THIS

EVERYBODY'S GETTING HYPED!
TLR is great for this.

Repetitite as fuck, though. I just turned it off, but not long before uninstalling the shit game.

MGS/R, Ace Combat, Command and Conquer, and old, bad RPGs (pic related) are a goldmine for quotes like these.

There's something difficult to quantify in the "campiness" of lines like that. It doesn't matter if the game is great or shit, as long as it has that certain stylistic flare, it can still be loved. There's something about it that resonates with people on a deep emotional level. It's way over the top and excessive, but not unwelcome. It seems to have something to do with letting go of the seriousness expected of both the player and the art, and just embracing the childlike joy and excitement that exists in everyone, but is a faux pas to show in public.

I've also noticed there's a tendency for lines like these to take advantage of the musicality of speech, but I'm not sure how intentional it is.