Planetside 2 Thread: Birthday Boys Edition

Double experience, good goy packs and slight changes:
>planetside2.com/news/ps2-5th-anniversary-celebration-nov-2017
Code for a free NSX-P Tanto Carbine + Helmet:

Other urls found in this thread:

ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We have a massive platoon of 20+ people going on right now. Now's the time to hop on cause' some guys are play literature in the form of classical literature, to Joseph Goebels, to Ed Edd and Eddy gay fanfics, as well as Sam Hyde.

The laziest OP I've seen for a general, how about you put some effort if you want to revive weww. I'm game

PS2 is the only game where optimization got worse over time. I used to be able to play this on a potato laptop but now i can't run it on my semi-decent PC unless i make it look like lego.

Just let the game die, those worthless devs don't deserve it.

Not entirely true, I think TF2 is the worst offender in that regard. Circa 2011-2013 you could run it quite well on toaster tech, meanwhile nowadays some people struggle to get 60fps on newer hardware.

i would like to join how would i get into weww?

Other thread is on page 5.

>tell us your best meme

Might be a good idea to post basics for newfags if you niggers actually want to revive wwew and not have this as a one-off sort of event.

Wwew book club has promise tbh.

We needed to have invited more normalfags imo

What "small changes"? Did they make tanks explode just by an LA being withing 100 meters of them?

Basically,

really wanted to go back to play with you guys, but for some reason the game is running at 5 FPS now, so i can't do shit.

Try this.
ULTIMATE POTATO GUIDE FOR POTATO PLAYERS
This handy guide will show you how to get 30-60 FPS on 8 years old hardware be sure to inquire nacho as to what constitutes as 8 years old hardware
1) Your user.ini should look like this:
[Rendering]
OverallQuality=-1
GraphicsQuality=1

I already uninstalled it, but i'm gonna download it again and try this, thanks user.

My god. I've been tanking since day 1 and never even purchased this shit.
RIP Combined Arms indeed

No matter how I look at this phrase, it's just wrong.

It was literally the least abused overpowered thing.
Their priorities are actually backwards.

Fucking Gaybreak account recovery bullshit is making me REE so hard at the hoops I gotta go through.

Why are TR so fucking retarded? Was playing on Cobalt TR for the past 5h and we got fucked in every fight, even though we had 35% pop and NC had 20%. We ended up having 15% territory on Esamir against Vanu with 45% and NC with 40%..

bumping for more shitposting in yell chat

Tranu eternally BTFO

Also trying out nc made me realise the real abstract kind of absolutely real bullshit bias, I cant even imagine how baby mode the vs guns are.

The tranu get a gauss-saw that's capable of either another 50 bullets or a forward grip, and slightly better attachments, but you have to pay for it.
Their starter LMG is the best CQC LMG in the game. The H-V45 is the best CQC assault rifle in the game, with the pulsar being a great, accurate midrange weapon.
The solstice VE3 is the most accurate start carbine, as well as having great reload speeds so it can keep fire down a chokepoint or on the enemy. The serpent is a pretty good rapid firing one.
The phase-shift essentially allows lone wolf snipers to exist eternally deep behind enemy lines, as it doesn't require ammunition if you handle it accordingly.
The only thing they don't have up on NC is max weaponry and the railjack.
Scythes are superior in most 1v1 dogfight engagements because of their thin frames. Against either a mosquito or reaver, the scythe needs only to create distance between themselves with even the stock laser and pelt them from afar with limited effective return fire from an embattled enemy. Their stock nosegun outperforms their higher-fire rate and higher damage one in this way because the stock is more accurate and therefore superior for midranged air dogfighting engagements.
I don't even need to explain why the magrider is superior in every way.
The aphelion on harassers out DPS' anything similar because of how harassers work, and the saron HRB top mounted on a magrider outperforms an enforcer or gatekeeper respectively on their comparing MBT counterparts.

How was that for a rough explanation?

Don't worry, Wrel will make the fixes necessary.

Feels good man

the beetlejew is easily the best weapon in the game by far, long, medium, close range. a fucking lmg with an effective range equivilant range of sniper rifle

Requesting someone post the original image of the outfit emblem.

This one?

Thanks Fam

only 200 kills
and then ill have unlocked the directive LMG for each faction

Wew.

it spells WWEW

You're a massive shit eating faggot 4th factioner.

At least he isn't in a cancerous outfit like wwew.

Did I miss it?
Was on a wedding.
When will we play again?

Yeah, hasn't been more than 3 people on for at least 2-3 hours now.

Check in tomorrow, everyone usually starts trickling on about 7-10 EST.

They decided to add thumbnails for the new set of weapons on PTS and the SMG is already out. Of course VS gets literal easymode as they have an ammo type that makes hitboxes larger.

Those all look like the same weapons just with different sized magazines and barrels.

If you look now, there's something like 5 variations of the Trac-5, most of the TR snipers look the same, and there's a weapon that looks similar to the T5 AMC for most classes.

this

Imagine a world where the XM8 platform was successful.

stand by for the forbidden one

imagine a world where H&K made a bullpup XM8
**N U T
U
T**

F U C K
U
C
K

How's this?

i did it bros
betelgeuse butcher and godsaw are all mine

Fuck off burger

Your helmets dumb dude.

He's our infiltrator in burgerland. He's cool.

EXODIA! OBLITERATE

followed the instructions and that's what happened.

Glad to see you Planetside. Try turning off Lod0a if you bothered to turn it on, and start going back on overrides you set on the graphics card.

oh wow some one saved that picture, i lost it when i got a new harddrive

It was the overrides, now it's working as intended, still not good FPS but way better than single digits.
Sadly, no one is playing TR and i refuse to be a burger or aliencuck

Just use ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew to see if anyone's on. I think roughly 8pm est is when people usually start getting on

shalom asatar and loli
enjoyed a fat 35 kill streak til that 80% pop kicked in

also loli when you engage people you don't strafe and it makes you extremely susceptible to headshots which is especially bad against these 200 dmg NC weapons

why the fuck are you guys playing now, has the game changed at all?

Yes its worse now.

literally how

LAs can divebomb tanks easier than they could. So a Valkyrie flying above a column is like a tactical nuke. Yay.

honestly me and loli where autistically screeching in outfitchat the whole time. i am way more used to shitting on VS more than NC

how the fuck do they make the easiest shit in the game even easier

jesus christ

Replied to the wrong post.

Everyone is soviet russia in planetside 2.
In soviet russia every single weapon was an AK variant.

Who the fuck is coming up with this shit?

liberators are now going to ram esfs

music for our battlebards?

What the fuck is this shit? Actually, no, I shouldn't even be surprised that a bunch of meme spewing, discord shilling, faggots would make a steam group. If you don't know why these things are cancerous, then you're a fucking newfag trying to fit.
LURK
MORE

honestly i think those fucks should suicide themselves XD fucking le nu-fags shouldn't have exposed themselves *tch*

You're trying too hard.

Sorry that not all of us want to play shitty grind MMOs.

this tbh

Wait, I thought it was just to see who was playing. Everyone knows its going to sit in their groups tab and collect cobwebs.

Don't project your shit taste in vidya, my dude.

You're trying too hard.
Also sometimes people want to continue playing games with others they have met online. Not everyone is a loner faggot like you

Oh this is b8, nvm.

More projection, I see.

shouldn't you be uploading videos to youtube about you whining while driving or something?

Added. I hope it makes autists mad.

Are you a Jewish sperg or something?

I'll throw some weebshit tonight when I get on. I still need to reorganize my playlists after I reinstalled my OS.

Funposting just becomes shitposting when you don't like it.

game sux

How's the actual player-count? Looks like the peak is back up to 1400, at least for a little while, but how does it feel in-game?
Godspeed on the defensive line, and don't let the refugees put you off the thread.

There aren't as many 300 man death marches as there used to be because the new alert system kind of sucks, but there's more than one fight per continent so that's nice.

The script doesn't seem to be working m8, key gets stuck toggled on and won't untoggle unless I close the script.

Well fug. Not in town ATM. Next weekend then.

We don't need full platoons, just keep the 10 man zergs going.

Never used code tags so I might fuck up here
[code]
z::
KeyDown := !KeyDown
If KeyDown
SendInput {v down}
Else
SendInput {v up}
Return
[code]
You might have to rebind the buttons, change the V in "v up" and "v down" to whatever your button to use voice is in the game. The k:: means that when you press K it will hold down V, again, if you want the button to activate the voice to be something else change it from k:: to m:: or something that is suitable to you.

Clearly you dont know how to have fun

The gold SOAS looks really fucking good.

Y'all niggers are really tempting me to get back into this game and to show you faggots how to really battlebard. Are the PR niggers back in or are they still dead/playing Arma 3?

So the update now shows the amount of ISO you have next to your nanites, and if you have the minimap expanded it shows the amount of pop in the current hex. I think there were some slight buffs to the Lib weapons since people kept throwing a fit about them.

Everyone should just unlock all the ns weapons and use those, even though the vs weapons and nc weapons are better the ns weapons are still better than the tr weapons tbh

The fuck why? The biggest outfits are already known and ther are like 2 to 3 "main" outfits for each faction.

Its called a gimmic and its purpose is to go along with other gimics to attract people and create longevity in the game. Except they ignored the fact that everyone is leaving because of the giant imbalance, terrible performance, hige amount of bugs, a retarded point system no one likes to lock continents, and a cancer community with cancer developers.

I just realized what I was doing wrong and feel retarded.
I bound the same button to enable the toggle as the button to hold i.e mouse5:: and SendInput {Mouse5 down}

Found footage of new TR rocket launcher.

People still play this shit? I'd almost consider re-DLing (though I'm sure the retarded purchase I made once is unusable now) and trying it but I doubt Holla Forumseddit groups are worth playing with.

They're finally getting ready to leave open beta and launch a complete game.

I get "Microphone is disconnected" when I do this.

Okay, I ticked enable voice on and off again but when I tested it it was echoed twice.

Hey, I made this a long time ago, nice. Maybe I'll reinstall.

Bumping the thread.

I want to bump your waifu, if you know what I mean

We need the WWEW crew on Amerish. VS are rushing us.

Here's a high res image of the weapons TR gets. The carbine is the only good looking one.

is this some highly modular weapon coming out or five new cookie cutter guns?

It's really amazing how putting a modicum of intelligence into playing this game can completely alter the outcome.

none of the long range AV options are any good at AI
pounders or bust tbh

oh we we doin PS2 again, is it time?

What the fuck happened? Did the serb crash?

All three factions have cookie cutter guns because they basically paid someone to make the entire set for all three like they did with the NSX guns.

I can't imagine a company behind F2P garbage hiring anyone but indians/pakis

probably a competition where the winner they totally don't rob the winner

I'll have you know glorious Wrel-sama has done nothing wrong and clearly you're one of those losers who can't get good at the game.

huey tbh I shit posted on your board tbh

God, I keep forgetting that EMP grenades go through walls, that's brilliant.

I think Doku did the TR shit. Not sure if he also did the other models as well.

He did all of them.

I'm looking at about 8K certs to buy all guns and their respective attachments here, goddamn it Gaybreak.

It's fucking dumb that all the content they'll ever add is a new gun or some cosmetic shit, even thought that new gun was modular to be used on all classes, but that guy who they hired to make it probably needs the money.

I'm not defending the fact that the game is pay to not grind which is literally pay to win, I'm calling you retarded for buying all attachments when you only need a couple at most.

gr8

Are you fucking retarded? get some reading comprehension, you act like a fucking whale.

Why are you this assblasted?

Those look cool as shit, but they really don't fit anywhere in the PS2 artstyle. They look like they're from NuWolfenstein if anything.

Tranu was the (outright stated) favorite of one of the old devs. Is it any surprise they continue to be unbalanced horseshit?

People SEVERELY underestimate the effectiveness of specialized grenades.

A well placed smoke, concussion or EMP grenade can turn the tide of a battle

I fucking love the Lightning.
I also got a compliment for my weebshit and the guy later helped me get my Lightning unstuck. It's occasionally nice to not get teamkilled by spergs and get compliments instead.

that version is outdated

ULTIMATE POTATO GUIDE FOR POTATO PLAYERS 1080p REMASTERED

This handy guide will show you how to get 30-60 FPS on 8 years old hardware be sure to inquire nacho as to what constitutes as 8 years old hardware

1) Your UserOptions.ini should look like this:

[Rendering]
OverallQuality=-1
GraphicsQuality=1

If you aren't using maxed rival I'm going to be upset.

>read about how (((someone))) hated battlebarding so much that they decided to take it to SOE, SOE didn't give a shit and (((they))) went to music publishers in order to sue the player
My fucking sides

Here's the code that fucks my shit up.
i:: ;This is the key to initiate itLoop{If A_Index = 1 Sleep, 500GetKeyState, State, =, PIf State = D ; If no longer held breaks from loop. BreakSendInput {4 Down}}SendInput {4 Up}Sleep, 500Return

Should i keep xd'ing or switch back to fam'ing?

Leave it to a redditor to be this anally devastated about something you can easily fix yourself

Smh tbqh my main man

I do the same but with flashbangs, they might be useless if you're not stepping on them but it's enough to break stalemates.

Somehow, even when there's only 2-3 of us playing, we manage to piss tranu off something fierce

There was only three of us on point you tard

>*Unsheathe skillsuit*
Quality game balance

>He, along with 4 other faggots keep trying to Crutch4 me for the next ten minutes

The TR is having their biolab, amp station, and tech plant pushed all at the same time because neither the NC or VS are fighting each other.

welcome to planetside 2

Is it too late to start playing this game?

Even though we didn't cap the base, that was actually one of the most satisfying things I felt we've done in some time.

What is this fucking forced meme? Furshit? Christ, even normalfags like twitch streamers and DSP use it.

Have you considered getting a computer that isn't a fucking toaster?

It's never too late to play like three hours and quit

Are you mentally retarded?

how about you kill yourself my friend

May I ask what this is?

I think that's the orbital bombardment hit zone

I love these 2ch memes.

It was always to late, join up.

We never really work together like that, that was pretty fun.

Orbital Strike is the tower, what it can hit is the circle. It's hardly used because it takes too long to set up and charge.

FINEST PROGRAMMING

Because the guy that set it up just fucks off if he's on your team.

Or he hits your autism base with it because he thinks all the cortium on Auraxis belongs to him.

Shotgun LA is the most fun I had in this game in ages.
There's actually skill and thought involved, you don't just bumrush people, you properly ambush them in cqc so you can get the almost unmatched cqc effectiveness, whereas with regular guns you're either in range or too far. With slugs spray n pray doesn't exist, firing from afar isn't just bursting and the crosshair size is reasonable instead of regular guns which can pelt anyone at any range but can only kill from afar if made for long range.
They basically accidentally made the shotgun gunplay good, when I die I think "okay I could have had better aim and shot at the right times" whereas with regular guns it's "oh it's a heavy so the skillshield can't be beaten unless from behind" or "he reacted first so I had no chance".

>skill and thought
Can you complain about concussion grenades next?

Shotguns in Planetside has rng that decides where in your crosshair the pellets start at, and you have a second set of rng that decides how the pellets spread once you shoot. It's entirely possible to have at least 50% of your pellets miss because rng. I should know, I've got 3 shotguns auraxed and I'm working on the 4th.

that may be true but if im mining a 2k or 6k node and you come over to nigger it im going to mine you.
unless of course your helping a local base and not just cert farming.

fucking this ment for

Do we have anyone in our squad that can build it?

Would be fun to set up next to the Crown and use it to keep any Tranu away.

They have it set up to where you can't attack hard bases. Besides, it'd probably give an instant weapons lock or kick you for team killing too much.

only a few more days until double xp ends
we should make the most of it before we dont play again for a while. That way when we come back the game will be less shit due to us having more options.

Hey,

I got tired of TF2.
And I dont have time to farm. Is this game worth a few sheckels?

the game is free otherwise we wouldnt be playing it.
its not worth a dime.

More like 5-7 dollars per gun and even more if you want a black/gold. Even then you still have to grind out certs to upgrade the shit that will actually help.

Planetside 2 has taught me that it takes me approximately 2 minutes to walk to the bathroom from my deskchair, drop a hot load of piss in the toilet and then walk back to my chair.

Oh you,that's a good edit

I fucking hate dealing with LA with shotguns. Fucking suicidal bumrushing faggots. The ambusher jumpjets make it even worse. Fucking fly across a whole room to blast you in the face.
Keep telling yourself that shitter. There is no skill. You only get as close as possible to put your little circle on the enemy and spam the trigger. Any half retarded child could do that and have at least a 1.0 k/d.
When a large majority of the game is in close quarters and you get a jetpack which makes you close distance and a 1-shot gun all you're really doing is stat padding.
I'm mad.

Sounds like someone doesn't know how to have fun.

how to confirm if a class/playstyle is for shitters:
do brazilians cruch on it hardcore?
see: a2g esf, hesh mbt, infil, maxes
they love LA too

Can confirm, only legit playstyle is HA

You still have to grind since one gun is about 5 bucks and it's clear the devs want you to buy boosters instead. Boosters are things you can buy to increase XP gain by 100% and 1 certification point is 250XP, one kill at base level is 100 XP but 90% of the time has some modifier that increases it by 50 to 200 XP. A gun is generally 650 to 1000 certs, vehicle weapons are 825 certs. You have to grind but you can reduce it by half if you just buy a booster.

i think we are attracting cucks from the vg thread again

who else do you think are making these threads?

Is the blinking red symbol not enough?

To HighSpeedDrifting, where the fuck do I play goddamn osu?

some custom desktop logo crosshairs

muh dick

Pure coincidence

Must be those 3 new "programmers" they hired.

friendly reminder to bully the living shit out of dazant on the NC as he the easiest sperg to make fun of.

I FUCKING HATE FIGHTING VS SO GOD DAMN MUCH, ALL THOSE FUCKING TRANNY WHORES DO IS STALKER CLOAK WITH A FUCKING LE BALANCED ONE HIT REVOLVER THAT MAKES EVERYTHING ELSE WORTHLESS IN SECONDARY OR HEADSHOT EVERYTHING 2 MILES ACROSS WITH THEIR MODIFIED HITBOXES AND OP WEAPONS BEFORE KILLING EVERYTHING ON THE MAP WITH THE BEST VEHICLES IN THE GAME, A PAPER THIN PLANE AND A TANK WITH OP SECONDARY GUNS THAT CAN GET EVERYWHERE THE PROWLER AND VANGUARD CAN'T IN THE MIDDLE OF FUCKING WHERE ON SOME CLIFF, FUCK YOU WREL I KNOW YOU ARE TO BLAME FOR THIS BECAUSE YOU PLAY VS, HIGBY WAS GREAT BECAUSE HE WASN'T A VS BIASED CUCK LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ON THE TEAM

Maybe if you were enlightened, you'd understand that VS is actually the weakest faction and we are unable to do much of anything. Pic related, it's me enjoying my enlightenment.

Seriously, why the fuck is it that 90% of VS never work together and just camp with stalker cloak and some OP secondary like Commish or go full MLG HA with modified hitboxes and Orion? I never see them work together, TR typically works together the best but a good NC zerg is unstoppable.
By the way, does [TE] and Buzzcuck still play? I've only killed one TE cuck in about the last 30 hours.

This is essentially why I stopped playing.

That picture epitomizes the [WWEW] experience.

Aurax guns that get underbarrel shotguns using weapons with underbarrel shotguns whenever possible.
The underbarrel shotgun is also the best 1hko shotgun save for the long reload times and single shot nature.

Brainfart.
What I mean is complete directives that award guns with underbarrel shotguns using weapons that have underbarrel shotguns. The underbarrel kills count as kills with the weapon it's attached to.
You may also fall in love with the grenade launcher, it's basically an underbarrel shotgun with more range and snail-tier projectile velocity, I got to a point where I can reliably fling death at people from farther away than any shotgun with no slugs can reach.

Because VS has nothing but statshitters at this point.

I've actually used the underbarrel grenade launcher, it's shit. They deal less direct damage than they used to, and they deal almost no splash damage to balance the fact that they basically have unlimited ammo if you're an engie. The underbarrel shotgun isn't all that much better considering the fact that the Uppercut and Blackjack exist. Besides, only 3 guns get it and the two I own are fucking shit.

And yet it somehow works 90% of the time.

Is there anything better in life than hounding the tranu in a harasser pack, BRRRRRting them in the ass?

Enforcer tbh

fuck
FUCK
FUUUUUCK

Hossin is actually really comfy because nobody really plays it so the fights aren't a horrific mess of "massive overpop one minute dead the next" and I really like the atmosphere despite the visual noise that exists on the continent.

It's really weird being in these high pop battles on Hossin after only ever seeing 10v10 at peak before

Visibility is absolute shit, FPS sucks and it's basically baserape all the time.

Aww yee got some salt tells the other night. Will dump later, amusher with the uppercut sure makes that vanu mad.

Blame Daybreak having the idea of locking 3 continents on off-hours but still leaving faction balancing in place so you can get stuck in VR for ages.

I'd rather have Hossin than the endless vehicle spam that makes up the northern portion of Indar (along with the fucking constant "spawn tower with 3 points and scattered buildings"), the shit lattice lines that make up Esamir, and the general blandness of Amerish. Besides, 6 gorrillan mile sight-lines that makes up large chunks of Indar and Esamir are boring as shit and make it a pain to ambush vehicles if you're running a Harasser or Lightning because there isn't much to hide behind. I'm just tired of having to deal with vehicles after auraxing the 4 of the Lightning guns and getting the aurax trim for it and Hossin is really the only continent that tries to stop vehicle spam.

Has the aimbotting finally stopped?

I should have egged him on more
Maybe next time :^)

Always reply with "lol" or ":)" to ragetells to induce extra anger. I'm impressed I have gotten no ragetells for killing VS BR +100 Infilshits with magscatter with darklight.

FUCK

Fucking lol

I don't mind Hossin. All of my comfiest memories leveling up my characters are there. Indar is full of hexes that are hell to take and the battlefronts remain stagnant. Super sick of Quartz Ridge, Indar Ex, Briggs Lab, Regent Rock, NS Material Storage and Howling Pass, etc etc. At least Crown, Ceres, and TI Alloys seem to see less play with their redesigns.
My biggest complaint about Hossin is that it has so many hexes with points spread out or the point really far from sundy deployment zones/spawn zones and it doesn't have the population to back it up. And if it does the infilshittery reaches critical mass. Harassers are also super fun to drive on Hossin. The shit you can get away with in a maxed stealth Harasser is great.

CAI made Enforcer feel gutted. It WAS the highest DPS Harasser weapon balanced by it being one of the hardest ones to use but they took away it's reloading mechanic. Now it just feels like very meh and if I'm against another Harasser crew with their longrange AV I feel outgunned unless my gunner is god tier at aiming (which never happens). On the plus side the Gatekeeper, Fury and Saron are all seeing more play now and they're all fun. Shame about all the Kobalt shittery.

But VS wins every alert on Emerald. Probably the faction with the least vets rerolling alts all the time right now is NC.

Every single one of these people should have been using the MSW-R but AOD scoops up all the new players and turns them retarded.

Maybe if you played NC more I'd gun your Enforcer more often senpai

I'll gun for you as soon as I'm done with work*

* In a week

This is why you don't fucking hire Pajeets

I'm pretty burnt on NC since I went pretty hard on them during 2x to get my GODSAW and aurax it too. Enforcer, Mjolnir and Canister all feel so unsatisfying to use now (Mjolnir might become ridiculous soon with that damage buff they were planning – taking it from 80 to 100 dmg) and I don't really have anything else certed. My TR and VS chars have much more options for play so I'm gonna do them for the foreseeable future.

We're saying the same thing.

It's been like that for at least two years. Daybreak is too lazy to fix it.

It's retarded how long it takes to recover spread to normal after sprinting, it takes 2 and a half fucking decades. I bitched about this in a biolab yesterday.
Also, why the fuck is secondary balance so shit? There is literally no reason to use anything but Commish and Emissary.

Only a few settings help the cpu bottleneck. Many settings make the cpu bottleneck worse.
you're fucking retards
and the game is shit

Mind giving some proof?

wew lad

I killed you yesterday in Hossin as NC.

Are the AOD leaders actually vanu?
This shit happens way too often to be coincidence.

its a retard who has no concept of what constitutes a toaster
the guide is made for toasters where the game is vertually unplayable by default GPU-wise on
the machine it was made for was running on an HD 630 and later a GT 220, and a phenom 2 clocked at 2.4 ghz

yes they all have tranu mains

Either TR command is nothing but VS mains, or they're the perfect reason eugenics should be practiced. Or both.

shotguns piss off statfags like no other

oh fuck a fresh meme

I wanna see anyone stop me now.

Don't go too fast or you'll fuck everything up. I found that unchecking smoothing option nearly doubled the framerate for me.

How about ignorants just don't right guides?

I have a phenom 2 and one of the mid tier hd 5ks.
Tell me i'm not on a toaster.

then clearly the 30 FPS increase I got while compiling it was just a figment of my imagination

It helped me somewhat. Sounds like someone is just upset Daybreak is horribly inept and hasn't gotten off DX9.

It's actually fairly impressive how they thought "Let's make the most cpu intensive game ever and kill it with technology from half a decade before multicore x86".
That's SOE for you.

Incompetent programming is a feature. Aren't you just one of those goobergator neonazis that hate strong womyn of color who are independent and taking down the system of bigoted games that require the oppressive thing called "skill".

I started camping biolab spawnrooms with the uppercut.
No matter how many people who try to run past the spawnroom I instagib, they never stop coming.
This is more fun than that one time gunnernacho showed me his CP stash.

700 kills until I aurax my mag scatter.

I've got 262 left on the Haymaker. Once I finish the NightHawk I'll be done with shotguns and I plan on doing the rest of the knives. Also if you see Danzant, kill him as a shotgun LA and he'll start screeching.

I'm focusing 100% on my AC-X11 to make it the first gun I aurax. Love that thing, 200 damage killing machine.

I am not a gay or a infilshit.

There is nothing wrong with either of those groups of people.

There is everything wrong with both of those groups of people.

Wrong.

Are you a homo?

I'm just an infil main.

You're a problem.

At this point finding stupid shit to do is more fun than trying to go the honorabu route and never use certain classes. If you look, I don't have more than 400 kills with any sniper.

That isn't my problem though, playing infiltrator is just plain fucking boring. I only use Infil if I need to shoot some faggot camping vehicle spawn. It's literally PlanetSide 2: Easy Mode along with Heavy Assault. Hard mode would probably be Prowler or Vanguard user, Valk pilot or Engineer/Medic.

Hence why I auraxed the Scout Rifles (which have an effective range of carbines) and SMGs (having an effective range of 11m with spa) which force you to be a lot closer. Besides, there's also stalker-knife.

Lads

Fuck random squads.

It always amazes me how many tards the wranglers can rally to cap bases with 90% overpop. Like, who the fuck are these subhumans actually spending an hour of their time standing around a point while absolutely nothing happens?

Being braindead retards.

I tried it for mid range sniper shit, works much better as a wannabe smg.

Having auraxed all of the scout rifles minus the directive one because I've been working on unlocking other directive weapons, the SOAS is better in 1-2x range, while the other three are better in the 2-4 range.

Thought it's worth posting here. The PS4 community recently came together for a farewell for Wesley Oliver aka Y321. He was a PS2 player and passed away in a car crash, so this was a vigil for him.

Have any of you queers mastered the art of slug shotgun sniping?
Basically shotguns all have instant CoF transfer (how fast the cone of fire changes based on stance) so you stop moving and tap crouch when you're about to shoot, this gets you a reticle that isn't sniper tier but it's more precise than carbines.
Then you fling 3 wads of 334 dmg in sequence at your foe of choice and you can kill someone without nanoweave, extra health or shields before they react as long as they're smaller than your reticle.

The only sniper rifle worth using is the Daimyo t. professional sniper

lol gay

Slug shotguns aka salt shotguns.

Fuck you Highspeed, I'm not going to use slugs and I'm not going to use the Barron.

I'm tebran. My computer was broken and now it's fixed.
Come in, there's a heavy thunderstorm where I live and I'm spamming the thunder noises on proximity.

I've auraxed 4 of them without using slugs, I think I'll be fine.

Lads… I just learned the magic trick with mag-scatter.
Aim with smart choke. I'm not fucking kidding. It's like a magic trick and gives you easy 2 hits at close ranges.

It's because the smart choke tightens the pellet spread under ads. But it makes the hipfire pellet spread worse.

>Roadkill him by accident

My brain had a mental fucking block that made me keep hipfiring when I should have been aiming. Mag scatter is still underpowered though and a Commish is better for 1000 certs.

Just coming off the smgs, hipfire in has become a way of life.

I need one more shotgun for the directive should I get the baron or the high capacity semi auto?

The other semi-auto is literally just the default with 2 extra rounds by default and a longer reload. Haven't unlocked the Barron because I'm using the full-auto one instead.

You shouldn't be fighting VS.

Someone has to.

I'm the only one that gets to suffer around here.

Actually it got worse because there's a new one out.
I played last weekend and found 2 on TR, 2 on VS and 1 on NC aimbotting.

wwew sunderers carrying +8 heavies when

Never ever.

The TR chaingun is severely overpowered. Everyone who uses it is not capable of playing correctly. TR is TRash.

New SMGs hit along with Christmas event.

(((SMGs)))

wew lads
/user/IamCommanderSehpard

Those posts gave me brain damage.

Clearly you aren't a bad enough dude to understand what he's talking about.

>>>/reddit/

I instinctively shaved my neckbeard after reading this guy's posts.
So who is this 903rd and why does plebbit care?

That guy is a bully.

Really problematic that this homophobe doesn't love to suck on other men's testicles.

What the hell did just read?

Why did VS get a better cyclone with free extra-extended mags

Gladius is fun and pretty good.

The TR one seems like the worst by far.

Faction devs existing.

WWEW attacking a base, 2017
Oil on Canvas
1200 pixels by 875 pixels

I have messed with this guy before. He is a massive fag that acts very conceited and egotistical in a game that doesn't really matter. This guy does nothing but talk shit and gets extremely salty when you kill him.

Do everyone a favor, shoot him when you see him. He plays all factions btw. Teamkilling him is the best way to make him flip out.

I'm glad someone liked it.